Hes a heart breaker (harry st...

By Olivaaax3

A trip to London will change everything for these two bestfriends ... El and Beth are going on a well deserve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (sexuall)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 sexual
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 33

67 3 0
By Olivaaax3

A/N: basically I've decided that having certain update days , isn't working for me so decided ill be doing updates two days a week , I don't know what days but I'm gonna be updating two days a week . (:

Also I'm sorry for always changing my updating schedule , I'm just trying to figure out what works for me.

With that being said , this is a month after the dinner with Liam and Beth . Enjoy .

Beth's pov

The faint noise of the birds chirp and the hot coffee placed on my kitchen island was a idea of a ideal morning for me , I sat down with a small fruit bowl scrolling through my unread messages ...

Zayn - 'hey I know this is uncalled for but I really miss el , is there any way you could get her to contact me . I really miss her :(

Harry- Listen bitch,Harry is happy with me now so don't even dare to try to inter fear with us.

Ellen- I know I've been gone for a while now since we've got back , but I need some time alone.

Liam - remember the trip I asked you about ? It's still up for grabs (; , let me know before tonight xx.

Mom- hi Hun I know you've been back for a month now ! Why haven't you stopped by?

I read each and every single one over and over again coming up with reason and answers .

"This is why you shouldn't have your phone off for more than 2 hours Bethany " I tell myself out loud and get up from the kitchen island .

*Phone call between Liam and Beth*

-Hey so how about that trip I so badly need you to come to ?

-Remind me where again?

-London...

-ummm Liam , I'll think about it ..

-I need an answer by tonight or else your chance is missed !

-you'll have one !

I hung up and sighed in relief knowing Liam hasn't asked me about Harry or what happened, but what are the odds that ill see Harry again?

I tried to explain myself already and I can't do nothing other than cry and eat ice cream , but I'm no longer having that ! Sure it was hell for the first two or three weeks but now I reckon it's time to move on .

Ellen is another one of my problems I don understand why she hasn't called or texted (barley) or responded to my messages since she "went to dinner" .

*Phone call between Beth and el*

- wow I'm surprised you picked up ..

-yeah I'm surprised you don't hate me ...

-where are you anyways?

-I have to tell you something...

-is everything alright?

-please meet me at that little café I used to work in below our apartment , we need to talk.

-Is everything alright?

-please ..

Ellen hung up basically crying over the phone and I was left shocked and a bit sad because I never liked to see my best friend cry especially over a guy ...

I quickly changed out of my pajamas into black leggings a mint colored oversized sweater and my go to boots and headed out.

"Can I get two hot chocolates?" I said sitting down and waiting for Ellen . The small little lady that looked as if she was in her late 30's gave me a quick smile and walked away, and I was left to my thoughts .

'Ellen,Liam,Harry,Zayn.'My mind kept saying over and over.

"Uh hi..." El half smiled as she took her seat infront of me , I had barley noticed the waitress had brought our hot chocolates and el had gotten here.

"I got you a hot chocolate" I smiled finally being able to see my best friend since our horrible getaway .

"Please understand , I didn't know how emotionally attached you guys were and please understand I love you and I wanted the best for you .." El blurted out and quickly broke into tears .

"What do you mean el?" I hope , I wish , I pray she's not bringing Harry up. Not now!

"Harry and you .. You know you guys had a thing and I thought it was just a thing since you didn't do anything with him bad and I was jealous , I was fucking jealous because our vacation was supposed to be us only not me you harry and Zayn." She said again.

"Go on" I was growing impatience .

"I know your gonna hate me but I have to tell you that me and zayn planned our 'break up' so you and Harry would get over each other but I didn't realize you loved him ! We were only there two months .."

"Oh my god" I whispered not believing what el was telling me ..

"I'm sorry Beth , I really am and I'll help you get him back." She tried holding my hand but I snatched it away .

"Tell me one thing." I insisted

"Anything"

"This whole time you were with Zayn ? Like the time after we came back from London?" I barley spoke trying to fight the tears.

".......yes" she sniffed .

"But you have to understand...." She tried to talk but I couldn't let her finish .

"So you're telling me that while I was dealing with my own broken heart alone at 'home' you were fucking Zayn?" I spit my voice rising by the second .

"YOUR TELLING ME THAT I GAVE UP SOMEONE THAT WAS EXTREMELY SPECIAL TO ME TO HELP YOU , an you've been fucking around with me this whole time?" My voice and tear giving up and totally losing control .

"I thought-" she tried speaking bu I cut her of again.

"Friends though thick and thin huh?" I cried grabbing my sidebar and leaving.

Once I got inside my apartment I knew I had to get out of there .

-Liam the trip is on , I'll meet you tonight at the airport.

I texted Liam before thinking twice .

A/N: love you guys xx -s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
439K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...