Thug Life

By Baddi_lov_

A girl named Nicki is being sexyally abused by her father and things go wrong for her. Until she meets Spence... More

First Day
I DO
Soo what ya think
One year later
Birthday Girl
First Date
Rush To The ER
What A Day
Killing the Nigga
Cancer.
My Baby Girl.
Funeral
Trying To Move On...
Name change!!?
Royalty
Accident Day
Bad Bitch
Royalty's Past
trying to explain
Goodbye
Moving Away
We Were RAPED!!
Dont Fuck Up
Royalty's turning 9!
Birthday Girl (short chapter)
umm??!
YEA FAMILY!!
im back
DO IT LIKE I CAN!!

Hmm This Is Awkward

927 22 0
By Baddi_lov_

Nicki pov

Spencer just looks at me and looks back at the camera and keeps filming her. I try to act alrit abd not like no crazy bitch.

Spencer pov

Umm this is awkward.. im recording a girl named Gilliana and bae walks in.. I know that they got bad history together so im just tryna keep it cool. Nicki pretty much seems to be hanging around just fine.

Gilliana pov

I still have feelin for Spencer but I just cant tell him. He pretty much knows already :") .

Nicki pov

Back to my past.. (flash back) nicki lies in bed next ti Spencer and asks him if he ever had feelings for Gilliana. He tells her he did until he and her got into a jokjng around fight. She wants to burst into tears but doset she just covers her head with a pillow.

(-Back to the present and away frim the pas-)

Nicki pov

Now yall know my past now u know why I dislike Gilliana so much. Things are just so complicated now.. ~.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.6K 27
Dustin is scared of love. Ever since a self proclaimed bad girl blew into his life, changed his world, and then yanked the carpet out from underneath...
3.5M 59.8K 43
This is the sequel to "A Thug's Only Love" Enjoy the twists n' turns, ups n' downs, break ups n' make ups, cheating n' loyalty, Lexis and Nelle face...
17K 226 14
Just read..... WARNING ⚠️ May Contain SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!!!!
25.5K 2.2K 30
Aniyah Zai Williams is your typical business woman. She works hard, and gets to live a lavish lifestyle because of it. After the unfortunate death of...