The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

993 20 4
By Lucky3

The Real King is Back and After Your Heart

Chapter 16: Everybody hurts

Time seemed to slow a little, like in movies only this wasn't one of those scenes were they duck under a bullet. Chloe was hurt and yeah I know she is more Duncan's friends but since the whole dating fiasco I like to think we are all now closer friends... Well I thought we were all friends until Jake's outburst, now I just don't know what to think.

As time sped up everyone began to run towards the doors of the cafeteria while our fellow classmates didn't bat an eye at our antics which seemed to become a regular occurrence nowadays. Sprinting through the hallways we all headed south toward the entrance, it almost certain we were all going to skip last lesson and screw what the teachers thought I mean they only really care about the end of the day anyway so they would hardly care or even notice if we are there or not.

"Who's going in who's car??" Adam shouted slightly out of breath as we all burst through the double doors into the car park which was abandoned at this time since it was lunch. The clouds where an angry grey and the wind was vigorously trying to knock us all over.

"I think we should use Jacobs car, Ben's car and I am taking my bike." I slightly shout above the screaming wind. "But Adam what exactly happened?" I added after everyone's approving nods to my plan

"W-well... me and Chloe were coming back from having lunch in town and were crossing the road and as we were halfway this car sped from nowhere and was swerving obviously the guy was drunk out his mind or off his head on drugs and came straight at us..." He drifted off as Jacob rubbed his back reassuring him as well as  encouraging him on. "He had no sign of stopping so I screamed for Chloe to run or move or something but she was frozen, SHE WOULDN'T MOVE! No matter how much I screamed and and she got hit directly and flew over the car straight on the pavement and the car flew on and hit the tree down at the bottom of the hill... I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!!" Adam broke down in tears while we all took in this story. "Well that just shows us we need to be there for her now but are you hurt? Why didn't you get to go with her?" Ben added concerned.  

"These grumpy paramedics said there was no room and that I would get in the way which is bad due to her critical injuries..." He sniffed "and…" He pulled off his coat to see his shirt torn at the front of his arms and his jeans had large chunks missing, he rolled his sleeves up to reveal huge bloody grazes up his arms the left obviously the worst because blood flooded from it as were the injuries to his legs. We all gasped.

"ADAM?!?! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SHOW THE PARAMEDICS?!?! AND HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" Jacob screamed.

"Chloe is MUCH worse... And I didn't want to get the attention away from her she is the one who you need to be worried about. I got them from diving downhill, away from the car..." I know examined the incident where sure enough there was the ghostly blood on the road where Chloe had been, sending shivers down my spine and not the good kind. Beside the road there sure enough was the small trail off blood that trailed down toward the school where Adam had severely grazed his body. My eyes was then drawn to the car enveloping the old oak tree.

"Enough of this let's go." I call to the other grabbing my keys and getting the 2 helmets out. Jasper gets on behind me but as I go to give him a helmet he get pushed off landing on his ass the other side of me.

"I have some talking to do with Zed, so fuck off jackass." Jake snapped before snatching the helmet off me and grabs the handle on the end of the bike that you are meant to hold... Seriously why can't Jasper use that? It's okay for Duncan but with Jasper it is weird... I must remember to ask him. Jasper grumbles before getting in Jacob's Silver Range Rover Sport along with Jacob himself, Andy and Duncan while Ben, Chris, Taylor and Ryan get in Ben's BMW.

"Hey Tina where are you going?" I call over to her. Tina is medium to tallish height, black hair that goes to her shoulders in waves, warm brown eyes and quite skinny.

"I need to get Terri and Charlie, I brought my own car today so we will meet you there." She called back while fighting her hair flying in her face from the wind along by holding her pink sundress from flying upward, before running back into the school.

I turned on my bike and flew out the school  with just my thoughts revolving in my mind and i almost didn't notice the tugging on my jacket from Jake. I looked over my shoulder to see him pointing at a nearby gift store. Getting what he meant i pulled into the car park and pulled my helmet off as Jake mirrored my actions.

"Listen Zed... I mean what I said earlier and you can deny it all you like but you have changed but the way you acted earlier, getting everyone organised in this chaos... It kinda reminded me of the old you so I was hoping to talk to the old you before Jasper could brainwash you again." I just stared at Jake while he paced in front the bike.

"You are like my bro dude, if I have change I am sorry. Everyone hates me now and I didn't care but when you, my brother from another mother and my best friend. "He relaxed a little but he was still anxious.

"You know you are going to have to make it up to us all...and jasper I know I have no right to tell you what to do but... at least spend less time with him and more with us your REAL friends."

"If it means you won't hate me I am all for it." I grinned.

"Then let's go get a huge card and get well soon balloon for Chloe.

Terri's POV:

I was counting the seconds down until this torturous lesson would end when my phone buzzing in my pocket made me lose count.

Goin 2 lunch wiv Andy 2day but i will c u after skwl? ~ C x

Well that sucks... oh well at least I can catch up with the others and maybe get to the bottom of this tension at the moment... seriously you can cut it with a knife. Can we not go a day without drama? I texted Chloe back.

KK i will miss u tho. can't w8 2 c u l8r ~ T x

When the bell finally rang I swept up my stuff in record time and headed toward my locker before all the skater kids swarm around in front of it for the whole of lunch. Luck was on my side as it was empty, so I threw my books in before fishing in my bag for my lunch money. Once found I re-locked my locker and began to search through the crowd for someone to walk with. I soon noticed a small head full of brunette hair and gold highlights pushing through the crowd.

After watching her struggle in the wave I jumped in the crowd to find her, which wasn't hard because I am tall. i am 5ft 7 and curvy. I have strawberry blonde hair that reaches my shoulders and light blue eyes framed with thick eyelashes. If i say so myself I am quite the heart breaker. Today I was wearing black skinny jeans a plain white vest and a biker jacket, accompanied by a gold necklace with a red pendant on the end, some red bracelets and red converses  Anyway I smiled and the small girl on my arm she was around 5ft 3-4 with forest green eyes and is incredibly thin. Today she was wearing ripped skinny jeans a white vest with a red and black baggy shirt on top that hung off her shoulders and some black converses.

"Hey, hey, hey." She beamed up at me.

"Hey short ass what are you doing?" I replied as we began to walk to her locker.

"I was coming to see you but your long legs are too long I couldn't catch up." This caused me to smirk and we finally came to a stop at her locker.

"It is a part of my beauty." I winked.

"Wow you’re not egoistic?" She mumbled while she sat on the floor and unlocked her locker and threw her bag in. "Can you come with me down to Tesco I feel like Ben & Jerry’s?"

"How are you not fat?" I laughed as we began to head to the back doors of the school.

"Girl you wish you had my body... wait correction you wish you had me. If only I didn't have Ryan." Which made us both laugh.

"Nahh I love my curves as much as I love Chloe and I know she loves them too." I winked.

"EWWWW!!!! Too much info!!" She scrunched her nose in disgust. We were halfway across the field; Tesco is another 10 minutes there and back.

"This stupid wind... If it were a person I would stab it." We pushed through the gate.

"Sometimes I seriously worry about you." Charlie sighed.

"Really? Have you seen yourself you belong in asylum." I snorted.

"How so?" She said nonchalantly.

"You carry a toy light saber as protection..."

"So? You never know when I am going to need to break out my Ninja-Jedi skills." She said like everything is normal

"Right..."

We were walking back to school with Charlie on my back since after we got the Ben & Jerry's she decided she was "tired". My phone began to sing to Nero ~  Crush. As I pulled the phone out to answer it was swiftly stolen from me and I received a smack on the head.

"It is illegal to talk and drive now keep going." Charlie chirped.

"Ugghh fine."

"Hello your speaking to the amazing fantastical Charlie on Terri's phone how can I help you this fantastical day.?" She practically sang. "What?... Where are you? Yeah okay... See you in a bit." She jumped off my back and I turned to see her. She was as pale as a ghost.

"Who was it?" I asked almost scared of the answer.

"Tina... Chloe is in hospital... she was hit by a car." A stray tear escaped her eyes before she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a sprint toward the school.

We burst through the back doors only to sprint through school to the front ones. We promptly found Tina's car where we dived in the back as she sped off before we could buckle in. "Tina do you know what happened exactly." I said voice faltering but I wouldn't cry I had to stay strong for Chloe.

"Yeah... she and Andy were coming back from lunch in town and a drunk driver mowed her down..." She replied.

"Oh god..." I whispered while Charlie gave me a reassuring hug whispering to stay strong.

"WE ARE HERE!!!!!" I screamed as Tina, Charlie and I ran as fast as we could out the car park and into the hospital and straight to the front desk.

"We are looking for a Chloe W. Hit by a car?" I screamed at the woman at the front desk.

"I need to know your relationship with her?" I Sighed in frustration.

"DOES IT MATTER I NEED TO SEE HER!!!! I WON'T TAKE THAT AS AN ANSWER!!" I screamed

"Room 106." She almost whispered as I dragged the two girls with me.

As we navigated around the hospital we passed a room full of familiar faces. As we entered the room everyone got up and enveloped us three in a group hug. "How is she? Can we see her?" I asked anybody.

"Not yet but the doctors said they will come tell us of news as soon as possible." Jacob announced as everyone took a seat in the small waiting room. Everyone seemed to be talking to each other ignoring the fact they are all meant to be fighting.

We were all sat in silence when we heard a doctor talking to a nurse outside the door. "He has consumed double the amount of alcohol and suffered a minor fracture to his right arm please give him-" He started to list pill so I got up ignoring the confused stares from the others and followed the nurse. Before she entered the room I cornered the shy girl.

"Excuse me so you know what happened to this man?" She seemed a newbie and I looked at her name tag. "Maggie?"

"Erm I shouldn't say but he drank his weight in alcohol and hit a young girl before hitting a tree and broke his arm."

"Oh... Okay." I waited for the nurse to enter then leave the room before running to do some erred before I went in myself.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU PUT MY GIRLFRIEND IN HOSPITAL YOU LOW LIFE SCUM GO DID A HOLE AND-" I pulled a pillow off the chair next to him and began to repeatedly hit him. "YOU TWATY LOW LIFE!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL TERRI???" Ben and Zed screamed who must of followed me. I was now on the hobo looking man and began to slap him .

"THIS JERK-WAD PUT CHLOE IN THAT HOSPITAL BED!!!!!!!" Ben and Zed took and arm each and dragged me out the room. "THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU'LL SEE OF ME!!!"

When I was finally back in the waiting room I sank on the sofa trying to ignore the sorrow heavy in the air. When suddenly the door burst open and my head shot up hopefully thinking it would be Chloe but sadly it was only a doctor.

"Are you here for Chloe?" We all nodded. "Well after taking some scans we have found some swelling and bruising on the brain." I gasped eyes flooding with tears which swiftly escaped. "This is superficial... sounds worse than it is. Basically we are putting her in an induced coma for a while and she will probably have a small concussion when she wakes up. Your friend has been extremely lucky and you will be able to visit her later this evening."

Heyyy sorry it is late but you should know me by now (: I am sorry if the medical thingys are wrong but I heard the terms on casualty so I used them haha. I kinda like this chapter a ton (not just because I am in it a lot) But because you really get to know Terri and her relationship with Chloe and all the friendship drama is on the mend I guess that is what hospitals do, heal the broken XD

So I have not been asked to do this I genuinely saying this on my own. Please read haze's new book it is REALLY good and it has a lot of boyxboy and superpowers it really is cool sadly I am NOT a co-writer for this one but it does mean regular up-dates (: I still throw in ideas now and then though.

ANYWHO Happy Halloween!

(Well I'm not doing anything I may just decorate my house so kids will come to trick or treat, then i will put on a scary mask hide in a bush and scare them kiddy buts XD )

Bone to pick with you guys.... CAN YOU ACTUALLY COMMENT OR VOTE? After my last chapter I only had 3 comments and I was depressed about it all week ask haze /: So I dunno to get comments (this may fail...) Tell me what you are doing/did for halloween and costumes and stuff q:

Vote ~ Comment ~ Fan

LOVE YOU!

Charlie

&

Haze (she did nothing on this except edit q: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 10
Being obliged to move from Britain to the US Ethan finds himself in a completely unfamiliar to him world. New people and another potential straight l...
448 44 19
'𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 "𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷". 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵�...
2.7K 67 40
From the day Carter met Josh, the two of them were inseperable. Sworn best friends forever and partners in crime. They became each other's special pe...
123K 4K 32
Logan is in denial of his sexuality when he meets the handsome Daniel Coleman. Daniel somehow convinces Logan that he has to come out or he'll stay a...