Sneak Peek at Sins and Scars

By kreneeauthor

Unedited Exclusive Sneak Peek at Sins and Scars. I am not a good man. I tried to stay away, but every time... More

Chapter One

101 3 0
By kreneeauthor

One year. Six months. Five days. Three hours.

That's how fuckin' long it's been since I last seen my girl. She told me that it was over, but she doesn't know that I won't fuckin' let her leave me without a fight. I gave her time, but now I'm claiming her. She doesn't get that me and her are in this shit together. We fuckin' belong together and there is no other bitch I want by my side.

Strutting into the clubhouse, I see her short skirt and four-inch stilettos before I even see the rest of her sexy as fuck body. I sent my Sergeant at Arms to bring her ass back and I already know the hellcat is going to come in claws out, waiting to fucking strike.

My eyes roam up her body and I can't help but groan when it comes to her perfect tits. She has a body of a porn star and sure knows how to fucking use it to her advantage. She wasn't always the spitfire she is now. When I first met her, she was as shy as a baby bird.

Her eyes meet mine and I can see the hatred in them. I wait for her to reach me before I even say a word to her. She knew I wasn't giving her up. I told her when she left that I would never let someone else have her. She's been mine since she turned eighteen and that isn't ever going to fuckin' change.

"How fucking dare you!" She screams at me. Before I can stop her, she slaps me. Her face is turning red and I can see the anger seeping through her pores. She didn't believe me. My Vice President goes towards her, but I hold my hand up stopping him.

"She-" He stops when I give him a look. I don't give a shit what she does right this moment as long as she is standing here in my clubhouse.

Walking closer to her, I wrap a dark strand of her hair around my finger. She tries to bat my hand away, but I don't release her hair. She winces when I tug on it, but when she looks up at me I see a different look in her eyes. "Stav." She growls.

She goes to slap me again, but this time I'm ready for her. I grab her wrist and put it behind her back, pulling her body to mine. I press my erection against her and let her know just how much I love when she fights me. I love that she isn't a fuckin' push over like most of the bitches around here. She gives it to me just as hard as I give it to her.

"Harlyn." Her name rolls off my tongue and she looks like I burned her just by saying her name.

"Don't touch me." She spits. I grab her arm and she tries to pull out of my grip, but she's not strong enough.

"You sent me one of your fucking lunatic best friends to come and get me. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She pushes against my chest, but she isn't going anywhere.

"What baby, you don't like Dex?" I grin down at her and when I look over her shoulder, I see a smirk on his face. My orders to him were to bring her home. I didn't give a fuck what he had to do to get her here, just that she needed to be here.

"No!" She says with a disgusted look. What she doesn't know is that I've had a man on her this whole time. I heard reports on what she's done in the time we've been apart and I will make sure she forgets every fucking bastard she ever let inside of her.

"That bastard killed him." She tries to go after him, but I wrap my arm around her waist to stop her.

"Who?" I grip her chin and force her to look at me.

"My boyfriend." She whispers. I see her eyes start to fill with tears and I pull her towards my office. Typically I don't give a fuck if bitches are crying in front of my men, but Harlyn is mine and I'll be damned if anything upsets her. When I get her through the door, I close it behind us and push her up against it.

"Boyfriend?" I whisper in her ear. She nods her head and doesn't say anything else.

"Did he fuck you the way I did?" I feel her body shiver and I know that I still affect her the same way I did when I had her. She doesn't like to admit it, but I'm the only one who has ever fucked her the way she really likes it. Harlyn likes it rough. She likes it when I spank her ass and tie her to the bed. She doesn't like that sweet and loving bullshit like she wants them to believe.

"He was nothing like you. You're a fucking monster." Her voice is barely above a whisper.

"If I was such a damn monster, than why the fuck am I making you wet right now?" Her eyes snap to mine and she tries to push me away again. I shove my hand down the front of her skirt and I feel her wetness through her lace panties.

"Don't fucking touch me." She bites out, pulling away from me. I let her go this time, but I don't move from where I'm standing at the door. She isn't fucking escaping so soon. I will lock her ass in my damn room if I have to.

"You can be mad all you fucking want baby, but I already told you that you were mine and there is no fucking way I'll let you keep making me look like a damn fool." She looks over her shoulder at me and this time she has a different look on her face.

"Really? I'm yours? Are you fucking kidding me Stav? You lost all right to call me yours when I found you with you dick in some other whore's mouth." Shaking my head at her, I can't help but think that maybe she is fucking crazy. I never once had my dick in some other bitch's mouth while she's was mine.

Stalking towards her, I back her up against the desk and cage her in. "You know damn well that I never stuck my dick in another bitch while I had your fuckin' ass in my bed. Stop bringing up shit that happened before I had you. You weren't even fucking legal when you saw me with that bitch. Not once since you turned eighteen did I fuck someone other than you."

"You trying to say you didn't fuck anyone this whole time I've been gone?" Her eyes are narrowed and she looks ready to slit my throat with my own knife. Her hands go to my chest and I know she's already looking for it. Little does she know, I already knew what her next plan would be. I moved my normal place for my knife just in case she'd try.

"You left me. I had to lick my wounds somehow. I know for sure that you've been whoring you damn way through Las Vegas." She slaps me again and I bend her over the desk and slide my hand up her skirt. She tries to fight me for a minute, but the minute my fingers sink into her, all her attempts at getting away fall away and she pulls my head down kissing me like she's starved for me.

I don't even bother trying to figure out her right now. I just give her what we are both craving right now. Pushing her skirt up around her waist, I slide her panties to the side and I move my hand to my jeans and unbuckle my belt, unbuttoning them in the same move. Sliding them down enough to get my dick out, I don't even think twice about slamming into her pussy. She says she doesn't like me because I'm a monster, but I already know that it's so far from the damn truth.

She's always had a soft spot for me even when she saw the side of me that only she could calm.

I fuck her hard and fast, causing the desk to move a few inches every few thrusts. Her hands grip the back of my neck and she pulls me down for another scorching hot kiss. Her dark hair fans out over my desk and I wrap my fingers around her neck and thrust my hips into her. Her moans fill the room and I can't get enough of her body. My hand slides up her body and I cup one of her perfect tits through her tight shirt.

She pulls my head down and I let her claim my mouth. Her tongue slips between my lips and I can feel her tightening around me. "Stav." She moans louder this time.

Running my lips down her neck, I see the burn from my beard hair on her skin. She's going to be fucking pissed when she sees the marks, but I don't give a fuck. She's mine and I'm making sure every motherfucker out there knows this.

My balls start to tighten and her nails dig into my forearm. "Come for me baby. Give me what we both want so fuckin' bad right now." She raises her hand to hit me again, but I put it above her head and pull out of her completely.

"Stavros." She growls.

I pull away from her and she gives me a scathing look. "What do you want Harlyn?" Her lips turn into a frown and she fixes her skirt.

"I want you to leave me the fuck alone. We've been done for over a year and now you are just fucking ruining my life."

Grabbing her around the waist, I pull her body to mine and she gets weak in the knees. "You and I both know that isn't true. I fucking love you and would do anything to protect you. You think that pussy that Dex put a bullet in would have killed for you? You think that pussy would fuck you the way you begged me to? You think that that pussy knows every fuckin' thing about you? No. He doesn't fuckin' know shit. He would have never made you happy, baby girl. I'm the only man that will fucking die for you."

She pushes at my chest and I pick her up and set her on my desk. Her skirt goes around her hips again and I can slam right back into her without even much effort if I wanted to. Tilting her hips, I slide back into her and her head falls back and her mouth slowly opens into an O shape.

I pound into her roughly until we both come. When her pussy tightens on my dick, I feel like I'm coming home. "Oh God, Stav!" She screams. She milks my cock as I thrust into her until we both come down from our orgasms.

Dropping my body onto her, I kiss her neck and suck on her pulse hard enough to leave a mark. She doesn't even bother to try and stop me. I'm sure she already knows why I'm doing it. I won't let any of my men touch her and I sure as hell ain't letting my girl leave again.

Her fingers tangle in my hair and she gives it a good yank. The pain gets me hard again and I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting that. "I hate you Stavros. I hate you for bringing me back here when you promised me that I was free. You had your sergeant kill my boyfriend and drag me back here kicking and screaming. Do you even care what he did?"

Looking down at her face, I see the tears starting to pool in her eyes and I don't even feel guilt. I've done everything in order to protect her, but having her away from me isn't the fuckin' answer anymore. I am done letting her run around on me. I get she's still pissed at me for who the fuck knows what anymore, but it's time for her to come home for good.

"Did he hurt you?" I don't get completely off of her, but I pull back enough to read her face. At first she looks like she is going to say that he did, but she shakes her head no. If he had laid a hand on her in any other way than making sure her ass got to the clubhouse, I would castrate him before burying my knife into his throat.

"He didn't touch me; if that's really all you want to know." She turns her head to the side and looks at the door. She wants to run, but I won't let her.

"You love him?" my voice is low and I can see the way her eyes widen at my question.

"Yes." She bites out. Just by the tone of her voice, I know that she is fucking lying to me. I grab her chin in my hand and force her to look at me. When our eyes meet, I can see all the emotions laid out right before me. She's never been all that good at keeping shit from me. It's one of the reasons I let her stay away for a little while longer than I originally planned. She's lucky I didn't have my man put a bullet in every fucker's head that even touched her, shit even if they looked at her in a sexual way.

Slowly pulling out of her, I run my hand down her neck and stop on her tit. Rubbing my thumb over her nipple, I see the lust in her eyes. "Don't lie to me Harlyn. I know you didn't love him." She frowns and pushes me up and off of her.

"I won't lie to you. I already know that you feed on that shit." She adjusts her skirt and panties before she sits on the desk.

"The only thing I feed into is pissing you the fuck off." She shakes her head at me and I grin. "I don't know why you just don't make this easier on yourself." She turns her head away from me and I continue. "Harlyn, you and I both know that you've been mine since before you were eighteen. I waited to claim you for a reason. I knew that you would hate this life and the man I became, but you're it for me and I will fight like fuckin' hell to keep you in this life with me. You are the only thing I live for anymore."

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head at me. She goes to say something, but she can't get the words out. "Cat got your tongue baby girl?" I run my fingers down her jaw and she frowns.

"I love you Har and I will do everything to make sure you're safe and loved. But I need you to trust me. For once don't give me your shit. I don't mind your feisty little attitude behind closed doors, but you need to stop running your damn mouth in front of my men. I am still the man you fell in love with."

"No your not!" She screams at me. "You don't know how bad you hurt me! I fucking trusted you. I loved you and look at what the got me." She points to herself and I don't get what she's trying to tell me. "I'm a fucking mess! I can't even fall in love with a normal man because you've fucking ruined me!"

"Harlyn." I state, but before I can continue, she stops me.

"Don't fucking Harlyn me!" she gets off my desk and starts to move towards the door, but I stop her before she can leave.

"Do not leave this clubhouse or I will lock you in my room. You're free to roam the building, but do not disobey me Harlyn or I will hunt you down." Her eyes widen and she looks a little pale. She doesn't say anything to that, but I can tell that she might actually listen to me this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.4M 35.1K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
598K 30.5K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
536K 21.8K 67
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...