The Fem Boy And The Bad Boy (...

By fransykeshoe

August Howell a very feminine boy, In words August was a cross dresser. So when August joins Maple Mount Acad... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Wtf

Fifty-seven

3.8K 141 10
By fransykeshoe

"I'm back" August called only a mere few hours later entering Ethan's room. The boy still lay in bed, well this time he was sat. And this time, he actually expected the younger boy.
Ethan rolled his eyes, "I noticed" he muttered typing away on the MacBook cover in stickers in front of him.
"Well I waited" the younger boy paused lightly pushing up his pale blue sleeve to reveal his pastel purple watch loosely hanging around his wrist, he stared at it for a few moments. "Four hours, now will you tell me" he grinned his words getting more and more excited as he went on, Ethan rolled his eyes once again before throwing his head back in annoyance.
"He said to meet him tomorrow after school, at Bromley park- 3:30 sharp he said if you don't show by 3:40 he's leaving and he won't accept your apology or even attempt to make thins okay between you and him. So yeah, leave now" however instead of leaving August ran towards the bed quickly but carefully removing the MacBook from Ethan's lap and jumped onto the blond boy, embracing him in a tight hug.

Hi, yeah thanks uh- I set up a Instagram follow it if you want @ bookworm_writing_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
38.6K 90 5
In a fit of rage, Pravin accidentally hurts his sister. She becomes upset with him and stops talking to him. In order to make her happy again, he ful...
448K 16.7K 20
[BoyxBoy Romance] Noah moves schools and quickly finds himself falling for...
1.1M 49.6K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...