The Million Dollar Couple:Kyl...

By RealLife4Life

Jake is a former professional wrestler who makes appearances with WWE and he makes appearances on KUWTK along... More

A/N
KUWTK Season 11 episode 2
A/N
Back in Cali
Jake contract with E!
Authors note
The Shoe Launch part one
The Shoe Launch Part two
No limits:da mixtape tracklist
Boundaries track list
At the Recording Studio recording No Limits: Da Mixtape
3 months later
A/N
Kylie's dress
A/N
Dinner with Kylie
A/N

RNA Tour part one

137 2 0
By RealLife4Life

Jake POV
I am on Tyga's song "Master Suite" on his album "Rawwest Nigga Alive" or RNA. I have to go on tour with him for that exact reason I am going to be gone and out of the U.S. for three months I have a problem though the problem is that I haven't told Kylie yet that me and Tyga are going on tour Tyga happens to be one of my best friends and he is also Kylie's ex-boyfriend hopefully when I tell her she won't get mad but, she probably won't want me to go because, she does not like being away from me for a long period of time. I just left the studio where I recorded with Tyga I went outside, I got in my Ferrari Spider, and left to go to Kylie's house so, I could tell her that I am going on tour for there months with Tyga.
*45 minutes later*
I arrived at Kylie's house in Calabasas, I went up to the door and I used the key she gave me to open the door. Yes, I have a key to her house and she has a key to my house. My house is farther into the neighborhood it is 30 minutes away from Kylie's house.
*Kylie and Jake convo*
JML-hey babe where are you?
KKJ-I'm in the kitchen
KKJ-hey babe
JML-hey can I talk to you?
KKJ-sure let's go to my room.
JML-okay
*in Kylie's bedroom*
KKJ-what is it?
JML-okay I'm just going to tell you, I am going on tour with Tyga.
KKJ-YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!?!
JML-babe relax
KKJ-how am I supposed to relax?
JML-would this help?
*Jake and Kylie kiss*
JML-better?
KKJ-yes
JML-good, as I was saying I am featured on most of the songs that are on the album so, I will be gone for a few months but, I have a break so I can go to Coachella with you and Kendall.
KKJ-by a few months you mean you'll be gone for two months
JML-you're close go up.
KKJ-THREE MONTHS!!!
JML-yes but I have a break in between. So, I'll be in L.A. for about one week after the tour starts.
KKJ-you mean I'll only see you for one week.
JML-yes look all we have to do is film the music video for "Master Suite" but, the video is booked to take place at a nightclub and Tyga's manager got some girls to be in the video with me and Tyga.
KKJ-WHAT!! You are sure your manager didn't do this
JML-no he didn't I didn't even want other girls in the video girls being in the video was totally all of Tyga's idea I had nothing to do with it I promise you.
*end of convo*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 101K 124
Wiele było pięknych kobiet. Miał je wszystkie. Miał, władał, posiadał. Złoto, jedwab, diament, stal. Śpiew słowika. Wiele oczu go widziało. Wszystk...
5K 658 69
Harry zostaje porwany i otruty przez Lorda Voldemorta. Jedynym.ratunkiem jest zdjecie zaklecia adopcyjnego. Ktore ujawnia, że jest synem Severusa Sna...
17.6K 4K 134
Przed rozpoczęciem pracy na lodowisku nikt nie powiedział Sunoo, że tuż przed zamknięciem ktoś na nim trenuje. instagram!au; pobocznie: wonki, heeja...
11.3K 449 39
- Ja też mam uczucia wiesz?? - powiedziałam wkurzona i smutna jednocześnie. Chłopak nic nie odpowiedział tylko patrzył na mnie jak wryty. postanowił...