Black Pearl (Crowns Of Bearer...

By EXOLSONES

FOR EDITING ON JUNE 8! "I don't need a map my heart points me to you, even if the road ahead is rough I can't... More

Notice!
~Cast~
~ • The Mansion~
~ • The Bully~
~ • The Ex~
~ • The Tables Have Turned~
~ • The New Life~
~ • The Nouveau Riche~
~ • The Change Of Heart?~
~ • The Advise From The Ex~
~ • The Weight On Her Shoulders~
~ • The Time With Him~
~ • The Heart Decides~
~Black Pearl~
~Date~
~Pregnant?~
~Broken~
~Chaos~
~Pain~
~Resignation~
~Selfish Fights~
~Sienna's awake~
~Talking With Him~
~Unreachable~
~In Denial~
~4 years~
~Back For Good~
~Marriage~
~Fate~
~Seth~
~Crossing Paths~
~Honest~
~Mommy~
~Thoughts~
~Appointment~
~Camping~
~Bonfire~
~Reconcilation~
~Safe~
~A Chance~
~Always~

~ • The Harassment~

175 9 0
By EXOLSONES

Celestine's P.O.V.

After what happened at the cafeteria Sienna can't seem to leave me be, she always made sure that she would be beside me as Xander can attack me anytime. Up till we ended our classes she made sure that Xander wouldn't dare come close to me which I am thankful about but there's no escaping him when we only ride one car home.

"Are you sure you're okay? Tine I can't help but to worry, come on I'll take you to my house first" She kept trying to make me go to her house and then let our driver fetch me there but I didn't want to bother our driver anymore so I refused.

"No need Sienna, I'll be fine but promise me not to tell Mrs. Lee about what happened please"

"I don't understand why you want to keep this as a secret, don't you think it's much better for his mother to know so he can be tamed? Besides Mrs. Lee asked you to watch over him and report to her everything he does-"

"But not this, I don't want Mrs. Lee to think that I am just creating false accusations against Xander. He can easily lie to his mother Sienna, and once that happens Mrs. Lee might hate me and ask me and my mother to move out"

Xander is someone who can be very manipulating, he can easily lie and Mrs. Lee might believe him more than she might believe me because he's her son. I don't want anyone to know what Xander is doing to me here at school because I know he can hurt me more when we're at home, one wrong decision from me then mom and I could be easily ask to leave the house.

"Are you serious right now Tine? Mrs. Lee trusts you so much rather than Xander, do you think she will believe Xander more than you if you give her that evidence?" She was pointing at the wet clothes I have, this is a great evidence but how am I going to tell her that it was her own son who placed me in this situation?

"Besides I can tell her everything, she'll believe me because I am your witness, along side with the girls. They saw everything"

"Please, just promise me not to tell her anything. Just this time Sienna I'm begging you not to tell her" I held her hand, hoping that she would listen to me.

"Why? Tell me the real reason first before I promise you"

"If Xander will know that I am spying on him then he's going to hurt me. He can hurt me easily as he knows I can't defy him, he'll keep trying to bully me here because he can't hurt me at home given that his mother is there. He tried to hurt me once, making fun of me but Francesco stopped him for doing so but it just got worse now if Mrs. Kim would know about this then I would only be put in more trouble"

"But if you stay quiet you're giving him the chance to hurt you more, Tine bullies like it when their victims are scared and right now you are giving Xander the satisfaction of him hurting you rather than fighting back at him" I know, I've been there and I've done that, I know that but I can't help but to keep my mouth shut.

"Just trust me on this Sienna, promise me that you wouldn't tell Mrs. Lee. I promise I will do my best to fight him but don't ever tell Mrs. Lee anything that happened today"

"Tine, if Xander can hurt you here he can hurt you more at home. I'm tellimg you this not as a friend of Xander but I'm telling you as a girl, be careful around him. Mrs. Lee, Francesco or your mom might not be able to be with you all the time" A look of worry flashed in her eyes, iwas getting confused but by the time she finished her words it suddenly dawned to me...

"What are you suggesting? You mean there's a possibility that-"

"He's a guy Tine, you know what guys are capable off"

She wasn't hurt by Xander would she?... I mean there's no way Xander would hurt her because he's very timid and hostile when he's with her... just no... before I could speak and ask more a familiar car stopped before us revealing Mr. Jo, our driver.

"Ms. Celestine, it's time to go home"

"Be careful Tine" Sienna gave me one last tight hug before smiling and letting me step inside the car.

"I will, don't worry"

Sienna waved goodbye to me and peoceeded to enter her car whoch was just right behind us. I was hopping that Xander wouldn't come and have a ride with me especially with what he did earlier, I was hoping that he and his friends would have some partying to do so he wouldn't be with me. But fate doesn't want to listen to me.

The moment he spotted the car, he waved goodbye to his friends and smirked the whole time as he made his way towards me. I wanted to lock the door but Mr. Jo, our driver was looking at me from the mirror, I tried to act calm and just sighed whem he sat down beside me. I didn't dare try to look at him and just looked straight ahead, I don't want to look intimidated if he's with me. The engine started but all of a sudden I felt his presence getting closer to me, I scooted away naturally, but it seems like he knew what I was doimg.

"You're pretty" He whispered dangerously close to my ear as I breathed deeply with my pounding heart... His lips were so dangerously close to my ear, I shuddered when his tongue suddenly licked my ear. I almost Screamed but stopped myself before anythimg else happens...

"Early" Then he locked the door beside me, he smirked as his hand slowly touched my knee. I stared at it before shoving it away, I scooted away once more but he kept cornering me until he rested his hand on my thigh.

"Xander-" I wanted to speak but then my eyes caught Mr. Jo looking at us in question, an audible gasp came from my mouth when Xander's hand crawled under my skirt, he even squeezed my thigh as he looked at me with a feigning worry...

"Anything wrong Celestine?" Xander asked as he pointed at Mr. Jo, I looked at him and smiled softly, hoping that he would buy my lie...

"It's nothing Mr. Jo"

Throughout the whole ride Xander',# hand just rested on my thigh, he was enjoying seeing me gasping everytime he grasp my thigh minute after minute. We sat on the car without having eye contact and not even talking about one bit, when we reached home we went on separate ways. I thanked Mr. Jo before heading towards the my room, I remembered that I am wearing Sienna's room all day so I need to wash them and act fast.

I went to my room and wore some plain shirt and a pair of pants since Mrs. Lee wants us to dress comfortably and we have no uniforms as a maid, I went to the laundry machine and washed Sienna's clothes, I made sure to put them in the dryer as well. After 5 minutes, I went to the backyard and hang all the clothes there.

I could feel as if someone was eyeing me from afar, goosebumps crawled to my skin. Once I finished hanging the uniform my eyes suddenly looked towards the house, there in his room, I saw Xander eyeing me with... lust?

I was scared, trembling with the thought of what he was planning to do to me, he was planning to... I shook it off and went to my room upstairs to have a short time rest but I can feel that someone is following me, with every step I make I can hear another footsteps as well. Mom and Mrs. Lee are planning to go shopping earlier but because of Xander and I's school, they decided to go before we would go home.

When I was about to reach the door knob for my room someone pushed me inside and threw me on my bed, he locked the door when I stood up, he started to pin me on the wall. My eyes widened the moment I saw who he is, he was wearing the same smirk that I saw earlier...

"Xander...? Y-Young master, what do you need?"

My heart is really beating in an erratical pace and worriedness flooded my mind, something bad is going to happen. He stared at my eyes and back on my lips as his hand kept roaming in every inch of my, I tried to push him away, taking his hands off from my wrist that he was pinning. It hurts and for sure bruises were were not forming of them.

"You" He grabbed my hips closer to his as he started to grind on me, he pushed me on the bed with him on top of me and grabbed both of my hand, pinning them on top of my hear using his left hand. While the other ripped my shirt off and threw it on the floor, I tried to struggle and kick his legs but he has a full control of me, I can't move even a muscle.

"Xander" I hissed but because of the lack of oxygen I have, it must have turned as a moan, he forced his lips to mine but I bit it instead. He got angry and harshly gripped my waist, pushing me on the bed more hardly as I let our a cry.

"Moan my name Celestine"

"Stop this Xander!"

"Stop struggling anymore or else I'll go hard on you" He slowly reached his hand behind my back and unclasped my bra, throwing it on the floor together with my shirt he ripped earlier. I know how to fight him with judo but that means my mom and I are going to be kicked out from this house, but still this isn't right...

"Young master stop this please" He gropped my breast with his hands and continued to leave marks on my collar bone. I feel so exposed...

"You're right I'm you master so do everything as I say" He was about to pull my pants when his mom called him, signalling that they've already gone back. I heaved a sigh of relief but Xander doesn't seem so happy, he grabbed my chin, seemingly enjoying the way I looked as he pulled my hesd close to him.

"You're lucky Celestine" He nibbles on my ear and covered me with the blanket, after that he went out of my room, quickly fixing his clothes. I felt disgusted to myself so I quickly went to the bathroom and took a bath, I tried rubbing all the spots he kept on kissing earlier but the hickeys still doesn't come off.

I'm not planning to tell his mom about his behavior, I don't want to add another problem to Mrs. Lee...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
359 68 47
We live in a society filled with technology where you barely see people nor their true side. With the need to escape reality you find Kai. Even so li...
74.5K 3.1K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...
85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...