Twice Upon Qadr - A Shot At L...

By sajmra

Houssam Shaykh is living the dream. He is a big sought after basketball star who has his pick of teams, is re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Finding Qadr Sneak Peek

39.1K 2.1K 344
By sajmra

Here is a small sneak peek into the wonder book that will be Finding Qadr In Sha Allah!

(For those of you who read Skript, it is the same one there, but you can read it again to gain reads and votes and comments! ^_^)

Finding Qadr, Freddy's journey will In Sha Allah be coming out following the completion of my book Unlocked Hearts. (And no I don't know when I will finish that lol)

Anyhow.....ENJOY!

..."Here we have the almost extinct long haired Houssami asleep in his natural habitat. Let's see if we can get a closer look!"

"Hana, get that stupid camera out of my face!" Houssam Shaykh grumbled, trying to pull the blanket up over his head so that his wife wouldn't be able to get yet another picture of him. She had to have over a million by now! But much like Hana had done every morning since the morning after their wedding, she ignored him, stretching out over him completely to try and get a shot of his face. And much like it happened every morning, she lost her balance, and started to fall over the edge of the bed. And just like every morning, Houssam had to loop his arm around her waist, and pull her to safety, scowling at her as she raised the camera directly into his face, and took a picture.

"Ooh that one is for the front page of the Times!" she exclaimed gleefully, turning the camera around to show it to him. "I can see the headlines now! 'Star of the Knicks Secret Life!' she said with a giggle, and he glared at her.

"Why? Why must you torment me so? It isn't enough that you have to keep me awake all night with your kicking? You have to wake me up at an unholy hour shoving that camera into my face!?"

Hana's response was to take another picture of him, and as the flash went off, he hit her in the head with her pillow.

"You are so annoying! So help me I am going to take that lens and throw it out the window!""

"You would never do that!"

"I would so!"

"Would not!"

"And why is that?"

"Because you love me!"

"I do not! You're annoying! And please get your knee out of my ribcage," he said with a groan, "you're killing me over here!"

Hana jumped up so she was sitting on his stomach, her legs stretched out on either side of him, and as she began to scroll through the blurry shots she had taken of him right before she had started to fall, and right as she was falling, he started to run his fingers up and down her legs, causing her to laugh.

"Stop! Houssam! Stop it!"

"Why?" he asked, trying to sound grumbly, but his usually smile beginning to surface.

"Because! You know how ticklish I am!" she protested, trying to push his hands away, and he ignored her, continuing his attentions to her legs.

"That's what you get for waking me up so early!"

"Houssam, it's eight o'clock, it isn't that early!"

He groaned, and gripped her ankle with one of his hands, putting his other arm over his eyes.

"It's even earlier than I thought!"

"Don't be a baby! Get up!"

"No!"

"Get up now!"

"No! Go away!"

"I will not!" she tossed the camera onto her pillow, before placing her hands on both sides of his head, and kissing him on his cheek. "Mmmm, come on Houssam. Get up habibi."

He was quiet for a few seconds as she continued to kiss him, but when she paused, he raised a hand out of the blanket, pointing towards his forehead.

"You missed a spot." He grumbled, and she laughed.

"I did?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Yes. It's not fair to my forehead. You have to fix it."

"Okay habibi." She said with a laugh. "Mwah!" she exclaimed, bending to kiss his forehead. "Better?"

"You missed another spot." He said, pointing to his jaw, and she kissed him in an overly exaggerated fashion.

"Mwah, mwah, MWAH!"

"And, and don't forget over here Hana!" He exclaimed, pointing at his cheek, and even though she had kissed him there already, he obviously wanted attention, and she decided to humor him, grabbing his face and kissing his cheek really hard. This game of him finding a new spot for her to kiss, and her obliging, went on for a good few minutes, before she sat back, her eyes sparkling happily.

"There! I fixed it all over!"

"You missed one more spot though!"

"I did not! I think I have kissed you all over your face, head and neck!"

He sat up abruptly, causing her to become completely tucked into his body, to the point that she could feel every single muscle in his torso. She felt a deep blush crawl across her face, for even though she was a lot more comfortable around him than she had been when they had first gotten married, they had been married only a month, and sometimes it was weird for her even just being in the same room with him without wearing her scarf!

"But you really did miss a spot right, here." He said, pointing towards his lips, and she laughed.

"Ew, I'm not going to kiss you there!"

"And why not? I want a kiss, you are my wife, and your lips are the only lips I can kiss. Therefore, you have to kiss me." He said, raising a finger in the air as if to prove his point, and she shook her head, causing her black hair to fly about her face.

"No! You have morning breath, I'm not going to kiss you fresh out of bed! You know that!" she protested, and he gave a gasp.

"Are you saying that my breath is anything but perfect!? I am supposed to be your beloved! You are supposed to love everything about me including my morning breath!"

"I do love you habibi! But go brush your teeth first and then I will kiss you!" she exclaimed, and he clutched his heart, before he fell back against his pillow, causing her to almost fall onto the floor again at his rapid movement. He steadied her with one of his hands quickly fisting in her nightgown, but his other hand was busy assisting him in his dramatized lamentation.

"Oh my heart! Oh Hana! You have broken my heart!" he moaned quite loudly, waving his free hand about, and she rolled her eyes at her husband's theatrics. She had gotten to know Houssam quite well over the past month, and he could be quite the drama king when he wanted to be.

She leaned forward, balancing her weight on her elbows right above his shoulders, and placed her forehead against his.

"Habibi, stop being dramatic! You need to get up anyways, so go brush your teeth and then I will kiss you!"

He crossed his arms over his chest, and stuck out his lower lip, looking very much like Kareem in one of his temper tantrums,

"No!"

"Yes."

"No way Jose!"

"Yes way Jose!" She smacked his hip, before leaning down to kiss just above his collarbone. "Yallah, get up." She ordered, pushing herself off of him, and getting out of the bed. He sat up as well, though he didn't move from his position under the blanket, as if he was protesting the unfairness of it all.

"Why do I have to get up anyways?! We are still on our honeymoon! We don't have to go to work or anything!"

"Did you forget? Freddy is coming over tonight! We have to go shopping and get ready!"

Houssam's eyes lit up, and he practically broke his face on the nightstand as he tried to leap from the bed as his legs got tangled up in the bedsheets. Hana watched in amusement as her hulking man of a husband wrestled with their green and orange striped bedding, and once he was standing upright, she had to laugh at the excited flush that was spreading across his cheeks, and how his hair was sticking up in all directions. 

"Alright! Freddy is coming!" he exclaimed with a fist pump, before he picked her up around her waist, twirling her about their bedroom.

"Yes he is! And put me down!" she exclaimed, clinging onto his shoulders for dear life. Sometimes he forgot how tall he was, and though he told her she was just being dramatic, she seriously got vertigo whenever he was holding her and she looked down at how far off the ground she was.

Once she was back on her feet, he hopped out of the room towards the bathroom, the sounds of him singing jovially reaching her ears as she started to make their bed. He even sang while he was brushing his teeth and rinsing his mouth which couldn't have been easy and posed as a very dangerous choking hazard that she would have to yell at him about later.

A few minutes later, he returned, positively beaming from happiness. Whether it was at the thought of seeing his friend, or getting to kiss her, Hana wasn't sure!

"Alright! Let's make a plan for today!" he exclaimed, and she nodded, tucking the blanket under the mattress, and moving her hands down the length of the bed to smooth out any wrinkles.

"Sounds good!"

"But first things first," he said, making his way towards her, and half a second too late she realized what he intended to do, and before she could stop him, he had pushed her down onto the bed, and had climbed next to her, the strong smell of mint overcoming her the closer he got.

"Houssam! I just made the bed!" she protested, and he shook his head.

"Sorry, but you should have thought of that before you teased me earlier! I believe you owe me one kiss!" he exclaimed, giving such a large toothy grin, that she could have counted his teeth if she wanted to!

That would be so UNromantic though!

"Hmmm, I don't recall that." She said, tapping a finger against her chin, purposely trying to get on his nerves, and he rolled his eyes.

"You are a troublemaker." He muttered, before he stretched out his arms over her head, and lowered his face down to hers.

And lucky Houssami, got more than one kiss before their rumbling stomachs forced them to get up and start making breakfast...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
Tu Shaheen Hai By z.a nisar

Historical Fiction

10.8K 1.7K 39
Leilah Usman awaits an acceptance from a university abroad so she can leave the country she never loved when she stumbles upon an ancient diary. Thro...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...