Saved

By kellxcim

Nicky is a 13 year old girl living with her brother and grandma. Her life's a mess. She's being picked on in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 7

1K 23 0
By kellxcim

*skip 2 days*

Nicky's POV

Lisa and I are watching tv while Christina's cooking lunch downstairs.

"Nicz, I have a question." Lisa said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What if we become your legal guardian?" Lisa asked.

"It'll be cool.. I guess.." I replied. Lisa nodded.

We continued watching tv until Christina came in.

"Hey Nick you have a visitor.." Christina said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"See for yourself." Christina said. She pointed downstairs.

I ran down the stairs.

"Nick don't run!" Christina shouted. I stopped running.

I saw Lauren sitting on the sofa.

"Lauren!" I shouted.

"Hey Nicky Nick. I told you I will visit." Lauren said.

"I expected it.. Come, let's go to my room." I said while pulling Lauren's arm. Lauren stood up then followed me.

"Lauren's here!" I said. Lauren sat on Christina's bed.

"How's your stay here?" Lauren asked Christina and Lisa.

"Fun. Christina does everything, I'm just staying here with Nicky." Lisa said.

"Lisa doesn't do a thing." Christina said then eye rolled. Lauren laughed.

"I'll leave you guys here, I'll call you later for lunch." Christina said, we nodded then she went back to the kitchen.

"Let's hang out later after lunch." Lisa suggested.

"Where?" I asked.

"What if we get some Starbucks first then we go to the park?" Lauren asked.

"Sounds fun." Lisa and I said in unison. We laughed.

"Lunch is ready!" Christina shouted from downstairs.

"C'mon, let's eat." Lisa said. Lauren and I nodded then went to the dining room.

"Lauren what time are you going home?" Christina asked Lauren.

"3:30 maybe." Lauren said.

"Can you stay for a little longer? Stay with Nicky here, Lisa and I are gonna go grocery shopping." Christina asked.

"Sure." Lauren replied.

*****

"Nick stay with Lauren here, okay? We'll be back in an hour or two." Christina said. I nodded.

"Laur don't go outside. You guys stay here. If you need anything just call me." Christina said to Lauren. Lauren nodded then they left.

"What are we going to do?" Lauren asked.

"Watch movies?" I suggested. Lauren nodded then placed the cd in the DVD player.

We're watching a horror movie. Just then a scary part came up. I hugged Lauren and buried my face on her chest. She hugged me.

"Let's watch another movie." Lauren said. I let go of her then she stood up, placed another cd then sat back down.

"I'll just get some water." I said. Lauren nodded then I went to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

"I'll just get some water." Nicky said. I nodded then she went downstairs.

Few seconds later I heard the front door open. Woah Christina and Lisa are back fast. Just then I heard a loud scream. I rushed down the stairs and saw Nicky curled up in a ball on the floor and theirs also this guy. He's punching Nicky.

"Stop!" I shouted.

"Aww.. Sweetie no one can stop me.." The guy said then pulled out a rope and bandana out of his bag.

He tied me up. First my ankles then my hands. I screamed but he tied the bandana on my mouth. He sat me down in the corner then went to Nicky. He started punching her again. I tried to remove the rope tied on my arm but it's no use. He began kicking Nicky. I tried to remove the rope again so I can help Nicky but again it's no use, I can't remove it.

He stood Nicky up then pushed her to the wall, I closed my eyes hoping that when I open them the guy will be gone. Few seconds later, I opened my eyes. Good news is the guy is gone but the bad news is Nicky's laying on the floor unconscious. I tried to remove the rope on my hand and succeeded, I removed the bandana tied behind my head then untied the rope on my ankles.

I rushed to Nicky. I held her in my arms. I checked for pulse. She still has, that's good. I called 911 immediately.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"A guy went inside our little sister's I mean friends house then beat her up. She's unconscious." I said.

"Okay, tell me your name and where you are."

I told him my name and the exact address. Finally they came. They brought a stretcher inside then laid Nicky there. We got into the ambulance then rushed to the hospital.

They rushed Nicky to the ER, they made me stay in the waiting area. I called Christina.

"Chris go to the hospital real quick." I said.

"Why? What happened?" Christina asked.

"No time to explain, just come here quick." I said.

I ended the call. I looked through my contacts, hoping to see Christian's number. Lucky me I found it. I called him.

"Christian, Nicky's in the ER right now. I'll update you later when the doctor comes out." I said.

"What happened?!" Christian asked.

"Nicky's just getting some water while I was in her room then I heard her scream. A guy's beating her up. I tried to stop him but he tied me up. He pushed Nicky to the wall then she went unconscious." I explained.

"Just update me. I can't go there, this is a very far place, it will take like a day and a half just to get there." Christian said.

"Okay I will." I said then ended the call.

I waited for Christina and Lisa. Few minutes later the doctor came out.

"Are you Lauren Cimorelli? You're with Nicky Perez right?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, I'm Lauren Cimorelli. How's Nicky?" I asked.

"Nicky's now in a stable condition. You can see her. She's in room 219. I'll check her later." the doctor said.

"Thank you." I said.

I texted Christian.

"The doctor said she's in stable condition. I think she can go home tomorrow." I said.

I was about to ride the elevator when suddenly someone shouted my name.

"Lauren!" Christina shouted.

"Where's Nicky?" Christina and Lisa said in unison.

"Room 219. The doctor said shes in a stable condition. She's going to check her later." I said.

"C'mon let's go see her. Explain what happened later." Lisa said. I nodded then we went to Nicky's room.

Nicky's still sleeping. Christina and I sat on the couch beside Nicky's bed while Lisa sat on the end of Nicky's bed.

"So, what happened?" Christina asked.

"While we're watching a movie, Nicky said that she's just going to get some water then I heard her scream. I went downstairs and saw her curled to a ball on the floor. A guy's punching her. I tried to stop him but he tied me up. He pushed Nicky to the wa-" I got cut off. Nicky's awake.

"Hey Nicz. How are you feeling?" Lisa asked.

"Fine.. I guess.." Nicky said.

"Does something hurt? How's your back?" Christina asked.

"My stomach hurts a little and my back too." Nicky said.

"Did you recognize the guy who beat you up?" Lisa asked.

"It's my uncle.. When he got arrested he said that he will be back.. And now he came back.." Nicky started to cry.

Lisa moved to Nicky's side then hugged her. Nicky laid her head on Lisa's chest. Lisa stroked her hair.

"Good afternoon. I'm doctor Bea. I see Nicky's awake. Why are you crying sweetie?" The doctor asked Nicky.

"We asked her if she recognized the guy who beat her up and she said that it's her uncle." Christina explained.

"Oh. I'm going to give her a cream. Put it on her bruises twice a day until it heals. And her back, no worries, it will hurt a bit but I'll give her medicine." the doctor said.

"When can she come home?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning. We just need to check her tonight." the doctor said.

"Laurie.." Nicky said.

"Yes lady bug?" I asked.

"Can you stay here tonight? Sleep beside me?" Nicky asked.

"Sure. Anything for you." I said.

"You're like our baby sister Nicky. You're so special to us." Christina said. Lisa and I nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's uncle is back. He came back to beat up Nicky. Will he come back again for her? + what if Nicky becomes the girls' little sister? Stay tuned to find out.

Yayy an update! I got back from our outing yesterday. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the 89 reads 💙💙 thank you for liking my story. I'll update again tomorrow or the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.4K 58
She didn't want to move. She didn't want to leave her friends and family behind. She didn't want a fresh start. She wanted her old life. Her same old...
28.7K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
63.7K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
4.7K 157 26
Eden Rodrugiez was abducted from her home when she was 5. With no memory of her family, she goes on the hunt for her siblings. What she finds out alo...