Square One (Final)

By slowlyinhale

(Book 3, thanks for all the feedback!) Cynthia's on her way to marry the one and only Harry Styles. But a new... More

Square One
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53 (End)
Epilogue.

Chapter 34.

308 7 1
By slowlyinhale

HARRY'S POV:

I had been wanting to do this for the longest time. Saying this just lifted the heaviest weight off of my shoulders. I wasn't being selfish, at least that's what I thought. I didn't think I was only thinking of myself. I was thinking of Darcy's safety as well as Cynthia's.

But this I what I had been wanting to do for so long, to stand up to Simon and tell him I wanted out of the contract. I'm sure once the boys hear about this, they'll flip.. And honestly, I don't wanna be there to see them flip out. Because this wasn't going to be "us" anymore. It was going to be "them" now. They'd probably call me and try to persuade me to come back, but that wasn't going to work this time. I wasn't trying to be mean, or come off as an air head.. but I wanted out. And no matter how many people tell me I can't do that, I'm doing it. Just watch me.

CYNTHIA'S POV:

I sat there on the bed, unable to move in the silent room. I was more shocked than Simon probably was. I knew Harry wanted to leave, but I didn't know he wanted it this bad. And it broke my heart into a million pieces.

He kneels down in front of me, spreading my legs and placing his hands on my thighs as he looks up at me. I look at him with a blank expression as he stared back into my eyes with a sincere glint in his eye.

"Please don't be mad at me, love," he whispers.

"I'm not mad," I tell him. "If I was, I wouldn't be talking to you."

"Well, I really wanted this and I've told you so many times be--"

"Can we not talk about this now?" I ask him. "Can I just ask you why the hell we're in Cheshire?"

"I, uh.." he stammers. "I guess I just get away from L.A for a bit.."

----

The air was chilly, and the sky was covered in gray clouds, giving off a sort of gloomy feeling. It was much colder than it was in Los Angeles, but I loved it.

Darcy was growing quickly. Way too fast, and believe me, I hated it. I wanted her to stay the same way, but obviously that isn't possible. Harry was gone most of the time. He came and he went, claiming he was going out to run errands, insisting that I stayed home. Something told me that he was lying. But honestly, I didn't wanna start anything between us. Our marriage was just started to get better, and somehow the cuts and bruises were healing quickly. Things were getting back to the way they were before. There was just one thing we needed to finish. Well, two things, but we preferred we keep the second thing on a low until he gains the confidence and the courage to do it.

We needed to finish school.

But going to school in Cheshire would be different for me. It's a whole new thing for me, and I knew it was going to be different than it was in America. I didn't care, finishing up my senior year is what I wanted more than anything. And even though I won't know a lot of people, people will definitely know Harry. But he won't know them.

I was already on my toes, having to get a babysitter for Darcy so that I wouldn't have to worry about it. We already enrolled ourselves in Cheshire High yesterday, and we had to be in the correct uniform. I had to wear a plaid skirt, high socks, my hair had to be in a bun. Not to forget that I have to wear a red tie, along with a white dress shirt. Who wears this at school anymore, anyway?

"You ready, Cynthia?" Harry shouts from outside of the bathroom.

I stare at myself in the mirror, flattening out my skirt with my hands. I felt like a child, wearing stuff like this. This definitely wasn't my style, and I knew Harry would think I looked bad just as much as I saw how bad I looked. Whatever... I just needed to finish senior year, then I'd be done and ready to go..

I open the bathroom door and sigh, crossing my arms as Harry stare at me. He stands up and walks toward me, biting his lip.

"You have no idea how sexy you look right now, do you?"

"Harry, I look terrible.. are you blind?"

He chuckles, placing his hands on my bum as he slides them to the back of my thighs.

His hands slowly move up my skirt from behind, as he begins tugging on the hem of my underwear.

"I wouldn't mind having sex with a school girl," he says seductively. "Role play is always fun, babe."

"Harry, the babysitter will be here any minute and we need to head to school," I tell him as he cups my cheeks, kissing and gently licking my neck.

He moves closer, pressing his body against mine. I could tell he was already in that mood.. I mean, it was obvious. But the bulge he had was pressing on my body.

"It'll be quick," he assures, picking me up and setting me on the bed. He pulls my skirt up, and slides my underwear down. Just as quick as that, he pulls his pants down and takes his load out.

"I swear if you get my uniform dirty--"

"Sshh."

He hovers over me and slides himself in slowly, groaning lowly.

The front door opens, and a rattle of keys could be heard from our room.

"Fuck!" he growls, sliding out as he quickly gets his pants back on.

I fix myself up, and walk to the door until he grabs my waist, pulling me back onto him. He cranes my neck to one side, his warm breath hitting my skin, sending chills down my spine.

"We're not done," he whispers.

"Yeah, okay, Harry."

I walk out, him following behind me as we find the babysitter standing there with a freakish grin.

"I'm Amy," she says.

"Hi, we're--"

"I know, Mr. and Mrs. Styles.. Yeah, I'm a huge fan!" she interrupts "When I found out that I'd be babysitting your beautiful daughter, I came right away. You guys have seriously created some magic there."

Harry chuckles at her. "Yeah.. Um, she's a real quiet one. Barely cries, so you won't have to worry much--"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm pretty experienced," she says. "I definitely know what I'm doing here."

"Well then," I say, smiling at her. "We've got to go.. We'll be back around 2pm."

"No problem!"

We head out the door, and to the car.

"She's a bit too cheesy," Harry comments as he gets inside the car.

----

Even though I wasn't at school with my friends, I felt happy because it was like it was before. Only a couple of changes..

Everybody was friendly, and welcoming. Probably because I was holding hands with Harry Styles. Yeah, this isn't the first time I've actually been given a good treatment because Harry was my husband.

"You're friends with Harry Styles, right?" A girl asks me, leaning over her desk to me. It was nice, most people had the same exact accent as Harry.

"Friends?" one of the other boys scoffs. "How much have you missed, Chelsea? They're married, you twat."

"Who asked you, anyway? I was talking to Cynthia."

"I'm guessing you guys know my name because of Harry," I say, turning to face them.

"Actually, everybody knows you here. The answer to your question is probably yes," she retorts.

"A simple yes would've been fine for her," the boy says again. He get up and jumps over the desk, then sits in the empty one in front of me.

"I'm Lou," he says. "And that useless excuse of a person is Chelsea."

"Any idea why you ended up here at this trashy school?"

"I just wanna finish my senior year, then I'll be off back to Los Angeles, I hope."

"So, what's the deal with One Direction?" Chelsea asks.

"I'm not allowed to spill anything," I respond. "But things are getting pretty tough.."

"Whatever that means!" Lou yells, throwing his hands in the air as he faces forward.

---

"So, how was it for you?" Harry asks, sitting back in the driver's seat.

"Well, for starters, I'm known as Mrs. Styles, and not Cynthia," I retort.

"I'm sorry about that.."

"It's fine, I'm just glad it's over," I say, huffing as I lay the seat back and close my eyes. "Wake me up when we get home."

He takes his seatbelt off and looks at me. "I told you we weren't finished."

I stare at him, suddenly wanting him more than ever. His dark emerald eyes filled with pure lust and his large hands that I loved when they felt around my body.

He gets up from his seat, struggling a bit as he gets his long legs over to my side and gets on top of me.

"If these damn jeans weren't so tight--"

"You'd let your willy breathe?" I taunt, smirking at him. He chuckles, then somehow slips his jeans off, then pulls his briefs down.

"Wait," I say, leaning over slightly to the driver's door and taking out a pair of glasses. I put it on him and laugh. "Now you look like a nerd. A cute one, though."

"Are you wifi?" he asks, smirking. "Because I'm feeling a connection."

I laugh at him again, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Cheeky, huh?" I tease.

"Get ready for this one," he says. "You look like my homework. I'm gonna slam you on my desk and do you all night long, baby."

"Okay, that one was kind of hot," I admit, smiling at him. He laughs, then leans down and kisses my neck. He brings his hips down toward mine and pushes his member in slowly, suddenly forgetting that we were parked in the school parking lot.

He grabs my ankle and lifts my leg up, resting it on his shoulder.

"Still as flexible as ever," he whispers in my ear as he begins thrusting faster.

He lifts his head, looking out the window until his expression changes as soon as he sees someone walking towards our car.

"Bloody hell," he growls, getting off of me. He helps me pull up my underwear and my skirt, then tries pulling his pants back up.

"Oh, god, my bad!" Chelsea yells as she walks away.

"Well we definitely scared her away.." Harry comments as he gets back into the driver's seat.

"No privacy whatsoever," he complains as he starts the car.

"Well we are in a public parking lot for school," I tell him.

----

"You'll get used to it, love," Harry assures as he unlocks the front door.

"I mean, everyone just talks to me and it's scary how they all have the same accent. It's like being stuck in a room with you."

"Hey, you never complained about that before," he says, smirking at me.

He sets the keys down and we walk to the living room, then pause in our tracks.

"That's not blood... Right?" I ask him, my heart suddenly pumping quicker than ever.

"Stay behind me," he demands, getting in front of me as he grabs a metal rod from the wall decor. He holds it up, getting ready to swing as we walk down the hall, heading to the living room in a slow pace.

"Oh my god," I say, covering my mouth as we stare at the babysitter lying on the ground, blood staining the carpet under her head.

"Fuck," Harry mumbles. We keep walking forward until we make it, staring at the 5 men sitting on the couch, one of them being Simon.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?" Harry asks, lowering the metal rod.

"We're here to negotiate," Simon responds.

The other 4 men were big and buff, bigger than Harry and I combined. But this time Harry wasn't scared.

"Now isn't the time, Simon," Harry warns.

"It's always the time to figure out your future, or in this case, your daughters future," he says, an evil grin growing on his face. At this point, my fear had subsided and anger took over.

"You better not have laid a single fucking finger on Darcy," I snap, pushing Harry to get in front of him.

Simon chuckles. "We haven't done anything to her yet."

They all stand up, walking toward us slowly. Harry grabs me from behind and wraps his arms around me.

"You see, Darcy's life now lies in the palm of your hand, Cynthia. Whether you chose to take advantage of this moment or not, I suggest you listen very closely."

Two of the men grab Harry and pull his arms back, while one of them walks to the closet and picks Darcy up from the cardboard box."

"You guys are sick!" Harry yells. "All because I'm against your fucking contract!"

"Listen now," Simon says calmly. "Either you begin working for us, and you get Harry to sign back into his contract with One Direction, or you will see the both of these two suffer."

I turn to Darcy and see the man pull out a small knife, holding it against her delicate cheek as she begins crying loudly.

The last man stands in front of Harry, clenching his fist.

"Need them to demonstrate what will happen if you disagree?" Simon asks me.

"I'll never work for you people! I'd rather rot in hell!" I yell at him.

"Very well," he says, then flicks his head toward the two men.

The tall one punches Harry in the stomach hard, repeatedly. The other begins scratching Darcy's cheek with the tip of the knife.

I couldn't bare to see them get hurt. But working for Simon would give me hell.. And I didn't wanna have to force Harry to sign the contract again. But it was either that, or I'd have to endure the pain that I was feeling for them.

"Stop! Please, stop hurting them!" I yell. Simon gives them a signal, and they pause for a second.

"What was that, Mrs. Styles?"

The sound of his voice sickened me, that cursed smirk of his that only he could make seem so evil and full of hate. This was for the sake of Harry and Darcy.. No matter how much I would have to suffer.

"I'll do it.."

"You'll do what?" he taunts.

I frown at him, knowing that he wanted me to say it, but I refuse to give in.

"Alright, boys, continue," he shouts.

"No!" I scream. "I'll do it."

"Hm?"

"I'll.. work for you, and I'll make sure Harry signs the contract."

"Good girl," he says. The men let go of Harry as he struggles to stand on his feet. The other man gently lays Darcy in her crib, as she suddenly stops crying, a trickle of blood falling from her cheek.

The men begin walking down the hallway, Simon stays behind.

"Oh, and by the way, you start tomorrow when you get out of school," Simon orders. He looks at Harry and scoffs.

Without warning, he sends his fist right into Harry's stomach, causing him to fall to the ground, groaning in pain.

"That one was for.. Well, for the fun of it."

He walks out, leaving Harry and I in complete silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 256 18
In a world of celebrities and paparazzi, can two people keep there relationship strong when all the odds are against them? Or will everything come do...
243K 2.7K 40
She had a dream job. One Direction's personal assistant. And she was in love with Harry, but did he feel the same? Could he really fall for someone...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
5.6K 74 28
[Book 1/3] *Completed, and starting to Edit* What would happen if you went to a One Direction signing with a mission, to kiss Harry Styles. That's...