Harry Styles Dirty Imagines

By laurenlovescurly22

I think the title says pretty much, I have another book with other dirty imagines called " Harry Styles Dirty... More

Harry Styles Dirty Imagines
Harry
Marcel :) #1
Best friends, lovers
Over the phone
Harry
Goodbye, For Now...
ATTENTION!!!
Punishment
Violet.
' I promise '
A reason
Loud Party
Thank You Records!
Another Party
Listen!
Were Still Okay...
Far Away
Stay With Me
SLUT!!
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!
Short Fluff ( Zayn )
ARGUMENT! * request *
HEY!!!
HEY HEY HEY!
Do It.

Rough

89.6K 447 433
By laurenlovescurly22

I want harry to spank me, and you do too. enjoy xx

"You know, I am so happy we finally get to meet you dear. Harry has been keeping you a secret for half the year now." 

Anne laughed along with her husband while Harry and I both laughed. I held his hand underneath the table as we ate. It was not necessary, but I always enjoyed a simple touch from his hands. So warm and soft for a man. It was a great feeling. 

We continued to eat and chat and throughout the time I would gaze at Harry in complete infatuation. When he spoke, I swear even the ants outside may have stopped to listen. I may be exaggerating a tad, but his tone right now was so respectful and beautiful. He was cheeky towards Anne at times and she had a smile as beautiful as his. As everyone talked I felt as if I were at a movie.

Like I was watching a perfect family have dinner. 

I was included in conversation at times, but soon felt bored. I guess you could say I was jealous because of the lack of attention I was receiving. 

I dazed off and soon found my fingers detached from Harry’s and playing with the edges of his jean pocket. I ran my index finger across the material a few times and saw a slight smirk on his face followed by a low giggle. I smiled as well and for a moment tuned into the conversation.

"But remember me and Gemma are having us a little ladies day so…"

I brought my attention back to Harry’s jeans. I looked down at my fingers and tapped them on his  thigh for a few seconds. I imitated a person walking with my fingers and pretended Harry’s crotch was a bridge; making the small person walk across. I laughed lowly at my immaturity.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Harry said lowly still smiling and gazing at his mum.

Here I was basically touching his crotch and he still gave me fifteen percent of his attention. How awful am I to be jealous of his mum. I grinned as I flattened my hand onto his jeans and pressed lightly to the bulge in his jeans. The smile he had towards his parents slightly faded and an evil laugh was threatening to escape my lips.

I bit my lip as I suppressed the urge to laugh. 

I pressed more firmly and saw the bob of his adam’s apple. He straightened his posture and plastered an award winning smile onto his face while speaking to me lowly. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" He says in a nervous tone.

I rub my hand feeling him grow hard beneath my palm.

"Bingo." I answer and I see the hidden anger on his face. No one else noticed it except for me and the satisfaction that I was now his main focus crept across my lips in a devious grin.

~

The car ride home was nothing of what I expected. For one it quiet. I had expected at least a laugh or two, but nothing. He kept one of his hands tightly on the steering wheel while the other was covering the lower half of his face.

I pretended not to notice he was angry with me for a bit. But he looked upset, and I hated that angry look on his face. At least right now. 

"Are you just not gonna speak to me now." I say turning my body slightly as I pouted my lips. His eyes remained on the road intensely and I narrowed my eyebrows.

Well I guess anyone would be angry if they had to excuse their self from dinner with their mum and dad to go and get off in the bathroom. I guess I should have stopped when he asked me. I can assume how uncomfortable a hard on can get if not tended to. But it was just so damn fun. Harry knows I like to get him upset, because we’d have some hot sex soon after. Now I feared my plan had back fired and he would ignore me all night.

I sucked my teeth and huffed in my seat.

"Baby, I’m sorry." I say lowly. I rub his knee and bite my lip "I’m really, really sorry. Honestly."

I jump as an unexpected chuckle leaves his throat. I look in confusion, but maybe he had lightened up. But I was wrong. The only thing he said was.

"Oh sweetie, you will be."

He didn’t say a word to me the rest of the way. And even when we arrived home he said nothing. It wasn’t until we got upstairs that everything that my body, especially ass will remember for days 

"Babe?" He said in a questioning tone as I finished taking off my boots. I looked up at him with a smile happy he’d finally spoken to me.

"Yea." 

He bit his lip slightly and gripped the buckle of his leather belt. My lips parted only a bit and he was not smiling.

"Jesus Christ, you’ve been such a bad girl baby. I’m infuriated." He says as he begins to undo his belt. 

I watched the tight grip he had on the leather as he pulled it from his jeans loops. I bit my lip. Yes, so he was going to fuck me angrily after all. I seem like a cute girl who loves to be playful and sweet, but Harry has bent me over his lap a few times and spanked me wonderfully. You’d never think I got a kick out of that type of thing.

"Oh … are you going to punish me … daddy?” I purred. 

He smirked and took a step closer to me and pulled me off the bed with one arm. He pushed his lips into mine hard and I lost balance for a second. But he eased up and the kiss was filled with more passion soon.

He pulled away with my bottom lip between his teeth and released it letting it snap back into place.

"Take off everything and lay on your stomach. Head on the pillows." He said in the Satan voice I had awakened. "Now.” 

I gulped and did as he said. As I stripped bare nude, I watched him search the closets and drawers. Once I was laid out like he had instructed, I waited until he came over to me. 

I looked up and saw two pairs of handcuffs along with a silk tie.

"We haven’t used the cuffs in a while." I said with a smirk. 

He grinned and began to handcuff me to the bars of our head board. Once I was secured, my hands above my head, he placed the tie on the night stand.

"Baby, if this gets a bit much for you I may have to cover your mouth." He says walking round the bed. 

I was on my knees, my bum poked out as my back arched and my hands restrained.

"I can take this punishment daddy. You know I have been a terribly bad girl." I say. He sits beside me and strokes my slit making me gasp and moan.

"Baby, you’re just ready to be fucked." He slides two fingers inside me and I whine. "Answer me!" 

"Yea, fuck I am." I breath out as he extracts his fingers. 

"You have been so bad though." He gets up and retrieved the leather belt he had on earlier as he wrapped it tightly around his hand until about 19 cm of the belt showed.

"Ohh, so I’m getting the belt this time?" I ask in a nonchalant way. He bites his lip and nods. I wiggle my ass and moan. "Come on daddy."

And like that he takes a hard whip at my ass.

I gasp loudly and my chest and up flushes red immediately. I was in shock at the pain, it wasn’t like his hand that would sting for a second. This … was much more power.

"Ow, shit!" I yell as he slaps my now pretty sure red ass again with the leather. 

I was moving away, but not at my own will. I found my nails gripping the head bored as I exhaled.

"Baby, i’m not finished yet. Not even close." He says as he takes another smack.

I bite my lip so hard as I squeal loudly. I pant lowly as I cry his name. He takes another swing and I tuck my head away.

"Baby, i’m sorry." I say lowly in a whimper.

"I can’t hear you." He growls. The leather hits me again and my fingers fidget.

"I’m sorry." I say in a strained voice. 

*SMACK*

"For what?"

"For being a bad girl."

*SMACK* 

"Say it all together now."

 I swallow the lump in my throat as I hold back a few loud cries.

"Harry, i’m sorry." I choke out.

"Wrong god damn answer!" He smacks me one last time and I yelp.

Daddy, i’m sorry for being a bad girl! So sorry, please forgive me. Please, stop it hurts, my ass hurts!” I yell at once.

I bury my face into the pillows and a tear rolls down my cheek. I tense as I feel him touch my ass, but his hands rub my bum softly and I look back at him as I sniffle.

The sore feeling hurt like hell, but it was finding a way to make my toes tingle. I giggled slightly and wagged my ass. I wanted more.

"You’re a naughty little girl." He says and whips the belt on my ass again. My voice hitches as i cry out. 

"Again, you bastard. Again."

He smiled and looked at my ass. I watched as he got a worried expression on his face.

"Babe, maybe I should stop." He says. 

I smirk, “Well, if you think i have been punished enough…” But secretly I was glad he had stopped because I was about to burst out into tears.He groaned and slapped me one last time making my knees give out and I fall flat on the bed.

"You’re not so tough babe." He says massaging my sore ass.

"That really hurt." I say lowly. I smirk, even with the soreness of my ass I say "I can’t wait to get punished again."

His eyes widen at first, but relax as he notices it all tough talk.

He uncuffs my wrist and I whine. The cuffs had left red rings around my wrist. it takes him about fifteen seconds to take off his clothes before he makes me straddle his lap. I don’t even know if I could ride him with how sore my ass was.

He squeezes my ass tightly and I groan.

"If you don’t move soon, I might have to use my hands now." He says.

Any other time, I would have loved to hear that, but I have had enough spanking for the night.

I gripped his cock and positioned the head at my entrance. His large hands, were very cold on my ass, and that is where they remained as I slid onto him. My eyes fluttered as he filled me and a sweet moan left my lips. 

"Oh, fuck me." He moaned as he tilted his head to the ceiling.

I placed my hands on his butterfly tattoo as I began to ride him at a slow pace. I raised my hips fast and slid down slowly as he continuously cursed, and groaned and repeatedly told me how much he loved the feel of me along with how much he loved me.

I sat on his cock and rolled my hips in a figure eight motion before I moaned aloud. I placed one of my hands behind me and leaned back slightly as I rocked slowly on his dick. 

'Oh my goodness…” I moaned feeling butterflies enter and leave my stomach. I could still very much feel my ass sore, but this was amazing.

He sat up, slouched as he pulled me into him by my hips and began controlling my movements. I went along with him and we moaned to each other almost like a duet. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his cock throbbed against my clenching and unclenching walls.

"Baby, i’m gonna cum. Shit I can’t … " 

He cums mid sentence while I still rock back and forth on his thick cock. He wraps his lips around my nipple and sucks it while his thumb rubs my clit, making me cum moments after him. 

He lifts me off his length and lays back on the bed. We breath lowly and quietly against each other a while longer before I speak.

"Next time I meet your parents, I promise not to get you hard." I whisper.

He chuckles and slaps my ass once again with a stiff hand. I wince and curl into a ball on top of him. He laughed again and I whined. I look up at him and smirk.

"Laugh now, next time i’m tying you up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 12.2K 113
joeybirlem added you by username joeybirlem is typing... { completed}
23.1K 247 22
A bunch of short stories about JJ and Kiara, some are based on what happened on the show and some aren't. Hope you enjoy xx
856K 33.9K 54
*Rule #1 Don't stare. It's rude and suspicious. *Rule #2 Don't look them in the eyes. It can sometimes be seen as a challenge. *Rule #3 Always remem...
133K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...