Don't Say A Word [Book 5]

By Alexander226

Amy Foster was a normal girl living a normal life until everything changed overnight. Both her parents were k... More

Don't Miss a Thing
Prologue
Before you read, Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

COPYRIGHT

309 8 0
By Alexander226

Copyright © 2020 by C.M.Alexander

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual event, locates, organization, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 1.1K 27
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??
12.3K 498 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
12.3K 483 41
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
52M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...