The Huntsman: Winter's War Bo...

By serena1890

This is my fanfic of winter's war. If you have any questions or ideas about my story, don't hesitate to eith... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note

Chapter 1

5K 69 7
By serena1890

It was a chilly day in the north. Kids were forced to train at their own will. Although, one girl was very loyal to her queen Freya. She used a stick as her weapon until she was able to train with a real sword. A sound was heard at the doorway. Everyone turned that way. Freya approached her children with kindness. Annabelle first bowed then everyone else did.

"Guards. Continue everyone's training. Annabelle comes with me." Freya said as she walked back to the throne room. Eric and Sarah always looked up to Annabelle as their role model. Annabelle walked into the throne room. Freya looked down at her. "My dearest Annabelle. You have fought hard. Tell the others they may go to sleep." Freya said. Annabelle hugged Freya and jumped down the stairs.

Freya managed to let out a small smile. "Alright guys! Time to go to bed. Queen's orders." Annabelle said sternly. As Annabelle was about to get in bed she heard a small creak outside. She looked outside and saw Sarah and Eric kissing. Annabelle sighed and ran to tell the queen.
20 years later.....

The next morning, Eric and Sarah were walking in the courtyard until they noticed each other in the corner. As they started walking to each other, Sarah got hit with a stick. "Sarah!" Eric yelled as he started running to her. Eric tripped over a foot. "Watch where ya going fools. You should know how to fight by now." Annabelle said. They growled angrily at her. "You see. Love is banished from my kingdom. Annabelle, show them how it's done." Freya told her.

"Let them have it guys. Sarah's mine." Annabelle said as she took out her stick. Sarah was busy fighting. As more of the fighters got hit, Annabelle was more vulnerable. Freya put up a wall of ice between Eric and Sarah. Annabelle snuck up behind Sarah and with one swift hit, Sarah was knocked out. Eric was hit and was thrown in the river where he was never seen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 7 12
What if Harry had, had a sister? He'd have a little bit of hope. Except with the children being almost exactly a year apart the sister knew they were...
233K 12.9K 41
Cathellyn Anders is born in the Outlands during a night of winter- a birth that is rare in her land, doomed to be a peasant ever since she stepped in...
530 45 9
A Medieval Action work with a number of different genre as each round's prompts dictate. Battles, Kings, princes, a princess; crowns, plots, twists...
1.2K 27 20
So what if airachnid from transformers prime and grimlock from fall of Cybertron were in a relationship before the war and somehow made its way on he...