True Slytherin Intentions (He...

By HollowRoses

A night at the Malfoy Manner and a new out-look on life backfires on Hermione Granger. As she finally heads b... More

True Slytherin Intentions
New Look & The Tease
Slytherin's Have More Fun
No Going Back Granger
A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Whats Hermione Granger Doing In Your Bed?
Things For Another Time & Place
Classroom's Weren't Meant For This Sort Of Teaching
Guilty As Charged
I Get What I Want...And I Want You
When She Least Expected
You Set Me Free
A Whole New...Crap.
Purposely Targeted
Secrets and Truth
Worthless Conversations

Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure To Meet You.

7K 101 15
By HollowRoses

Ok I'm SO sorry for the lack of uploads but hopefully you'll still stay with me, life has really been crazy and it might stay that way for a while but hey you guys seem awesome so hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter vote and comment and if any of you have any ideas for T.S.T.D.A.T.D then just PM me cause right now I'm stuck and so uploads on that are sorta stomped :/ Anyway enjoy!

Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure To Meet You.

The minute Hermione's feet had hit the ground in front of her house in her small quiet town she was shaking. And not because of the fear of what she would hear her father say, or the thought of seeing her parents or the remembrance of Malfoy's arms around. Nope. It was the fact it was freezing!

"Damn Granger. Where do you live? In the middle of no where! There's no people around." Hermione turned her head to the side with a small smile as she watched Malfoy stare all around him at the small blocks of houses in wonder.

"Of course not. It's almost midnight. Not to mention it's freezing and chances are it'll rain tonight." Malfoy's eyes fell back on the shivering girl and without thinking shrug his black cloak from his shoulders and around her shoulders. Hermione caught hold of the strap and stared at Malfoy in shock but quickly looked away noticing the flare of annoyance in his grey eyes.

"What Granger? Just because I gave you my-"

"Doesn't matter Malfoy." She cut in staring back up at her black door glad for once to be in the small town that she grew up in. She snuggled further into the warmth provided before hiding their brooms and taking the invisibility charm off but leaving it on the brooms.

Nervously, Hermione pressed the small round button on the door waiting as she heard hurried footsteps rush towards the door and within a second she was standing staring back at her father.

His hazel eyes seemed tired, worn out as he ran his shaky pale hand through his greying hair.

"Hermione darling." He muttered pulling her straight into his tight embrace. Hermione closed her eyes and hugged her father back enjoying the feeling that spread through her as the scent of Cinnamon and white chocolate spread through her nostrils. Yes, she was sure she was home. "I'm so glad your here."

"Me to father, me too." Hermione whispered back before they pulled apart and Hermione's father stepped to the side allowing them in. Of course though, once the door had clossed and Malfoy was in her fathers sight...the usually stare of daggers became apparent.

"Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure to meet you." Malfoy said confidently, his pale hand outstretched with his usual smirk in place but that mischievous look hidden behind the smart pose. Hermione's father look down at the pales boy hand before looking him back in the eyes.

Hermione feeling slightly uncomfortable, coughed urging her father to take his hand and gently he did so.

"So are you and my daughter...um...da-"

"No-"

"Yes." Hermione stood shocked as Malfoy cut her off. He turned to look at her winking before turning back to her rather paler father as she felt Draco wiggle his arm around her waist. "You know its one of those rare times when you can find a girl that can do it right." Hermione's eyes snapped straight up towards Draco blushing as she caught onto what he meant by the other wink.

"Excuse me? What happened to Ronald?"

"H-he um-" Hermione struggled to come up with an excuse, she was still pissed at Draco for the lie he decided to feed her father and for what reason? "We spilt. Better off friends." She smiled awkwardly and her father sighed nodding before leading Draco into the next room where they sat and Hermione watched as the whole scene unfolded in wonder.

"Carrot top turned out to be into incest." Hermione coughed, her eyes winding as she saw what Malfoy was doing, he was taking the opportunity to ruin Ron...not that she could care right now however.

"What?!" Her father asked outraged in confusion as he took a seat in the living room.

"H-he meant um...uh..."

"Sh it's ok love, you have nothing to be ashamed about. You didn't know, you did nothing wrong." Malfoy rubbed his hand up and down Hermione's back, his other hand patting her cheek as she frowned narrowing her eyes towards him watching as he bit down on his lip to keep his laughter in.

"Well...I thought Harry was-"

"He's gay." Malfoy cut in once again taking a seat opposite her father.

"Who Harry?"

"No the Carrot dic- Top, top I meant top." Malfoy quickly said coughing as he realized his mistake. "But Harry seems to have a thing for boys too. Poor kid. You see what I think appealed to her about me first, other then my amazingly good looks and incredible charm was the fact that I'm not as close to George then Ron is..."

Hermione slowly sank into the sofa next to Malfoy completely in shock as she watched her father turn more and more confused by the minute.

"Father?" The laughing had died down once Hermione spoke. Mr Granger looked at his daughter knowing what she was about to ask. "Where's mother?"

"She's at the hospital honey. They wanted to keep her in...run some tests." Hermione looked down at her warmer hands feeling the tears prick her eyes. She wanted to ask what was wrong, she wanted the full details but she couldn't ask them at that point. She just wanted a warm bed to sleep in and deal with it in the morning. "Right. As usual you'r beds still made and Dra-"

He cut off looking towards the smiling boy on his sofa. Their spare bedroom had been changed to where they could store old furniture.

"He can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." Hermione whispered standing to her feet.

"It's ok, I'll sleep here." Malfoy stood also, his arm around her shoulders. "Thank you for having me sir." He muttered taking her fathers hand once more.

"Well then, I'll leave you too it. I'm awfully tired so Hermione, would you mind?"

"Not at all father." Hermione whispered back watching as her father made his way up the stairs and a sound of a door closing filled the silence before she turned back to the Draco annoyed and storming off to grab the covers making his bed and making her way up to her room without a word to Malfoy.

"Good night then." Malfoy muttered to himself as he stripped from his clothes down to his boxers. Yet no matter how much he tried he couldn't get to sleep and so slowly got up and broke the first rule of meeting the parent. He made his way slowly to Hermiones room.

At first he was completely clueless as to where he was going, but luckily the sounds of sobbing give her away.

He knocked softly before opening the door and stepping in to the lavender smelling room. It was dark and the bed lay untouched. Slowly closing the door and making his way around the bed her saw Hermione on the floor, her knees tucked to her chest dressed in blue shorts and blue vest and her hair thrown forwards covering her tears.

"Granger?" He whispered sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Why did you do that? Make a full of Ron and Harry?" She asked sniffing as she sat up next to him.

"Well for one I wanted to get pay back on the idiots and two...I wanted to distract you and your father. It's really the only way I know how. I thought it would help to stop making you two sad for a bit of time." Hermione was about to reach up to wipe the falling tear except Malfoy's pale cold hand beat her to it.

"I guess it was sort of fun," Hermione managed a small laugh and Malfoy noticing her shiver, climbed up further onto the bed wrapping his arms around her shoulders and slowly leaning her back on the bed.

"You owe me for this."

"For what?"

"For me staying here."

"And what would I have to owe you?" She asked smiling as she leaned her head against his chest snuggling closer up to the last man she ever thought she would and closed her eyes.

Smirking, Draco using one hand began to play with a strand of her hair,

"We'll leave that to another day Granger."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully another upload wont come from such a long wait but still I hope you enjoyed and you will keep with me no matter the time it takes its just work and exams really do take the time away but as I said the chance I get I will upload so please stay with me, vote fan and comment and you have been warned so hopefully stay :) And thank you to everyone who has xxx

Continue Reading