At The End Of The World (MCR...

By MissCrazyMegz

It's 2019, in the middle of the Killjoy rebellion against Better Living Industries. Electric Angel sets off w... More

At The End Of The World (MCR fanfic)
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 2
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 3
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 5
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 6
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 7
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 8
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 9
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 10
At The End Of The Word ~ Chapter 11
At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 12
At The End Of The Worl ~ Chapter 13

At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 4

52 1 0
By MissCrazyMegz

I woke up to the sound of my brother snoring and my sister waking him up.

"Uh...morning." He said as he woke up.

"Morning siblings." I smiled and they laughed. I got up and checked downstairs. Jet Star, Kobra Kid and Party Poison were all up.

"Hey, Electric Angel, can we ask you for a favour?" said Jet Star

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"Ghoul isn't getting up. He just hits us away. That ass."

"Haha okay then. Do you guys have a bucket?" I laughed

"Erm...yeah in the kitchen..." Kobra replied unsure. I just smirked to myself.

I got the bucket and filled it's with water and went upstairs and into Frank's room.

"Frankiieee, wakey wakey..." I cooed

"Go away, Angel!" he muttered sleepily.

"Get up or I'll force you." I threatened, still smiling

"I'd like to see you try." he smirked, eyes still closed.

"You asked for it..." I tried not to giggle and tipped up the freezing water all over him. Frank jumped off the bed with wides eyes screaming a little. He stood on the bed then spotted me and glared.

"You...BITCH!" he jumped off the bed.

"Shit..." I muttered and ran. He chased me as I ran into the back room. There was no escape. He closed the door and locked it.

"Gotcha now." Frank smirked. He ran and picked me up by the waist. I was screaming and in fits of giggles. He thew me on something soft and jumped on me. "Say sorry." he smiled at me. I looked into his eyes and smiled innocently.

This made me realise that I have to go and fight in a couple of days. I could die. I would leave all of these people and go...I don't know. Tears began running down my cheeks.

Frank looked shocked and scared "Megan?" he asked worriedly. I buried my head into his neck and burst into tears and cried. It seemed like hours that I had been crying. Frank was stroking my back and playing with my blonde hair.

"What's that about then, sweetheart?" he asked me. Somehow he was lying on his back and I was on top of him. When did that happen?

"I realised I have to go fight in a couple of days. I'm going to die, Frank." I looked him in the eyes.

"No you won't. I promise. Nothing will happen to you. I'll be right by your side the whole time." he smiled at me. I grinned widely.

"You're coming with us?"

"Yes of course. The others probably will as well now. We're not going to leave you guys behind." He pulled me into a tight hug. I closed my eyes. If I die, I hope this is my dying memory.

After a couple of minutes, Frank and I went back upstairs.

"You guys took forever." Poison stated with that all famous smirk.

"Are you trying to get us together?" Frank laughed and I just blushed. I noticed Toxic and Jet Star talking and smiling in the kitchen.

Jet left and Toxic beckoned at me quick. I ran in and she closed the door.

"What's up?" I questioned. Toxic just shushed me.

"Whisper!" she mouthed.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"I like Jet Star." she replied quietly. My jaw practically hit the floor. Then I just did my natural reaction.

"Aww!" I squealed too loudly. Toxic hit me and I left quickly.

"What happened in there?" Jet raised an eyebrow at us

"Oh nothing, nothing." I was smiling at the thought. They would be so cute.

We were all talking until the door was viciously opened. About five Dracs walked in and started shooting at us. I left my gun in my room. I looked at my brother and sister.

CRAP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872 79 21
COMPLETED This story is based on Danger Days by My Chemical Romance.... So now's the part where I attempt to do a good description, for all you Fabul...
3.5K 46 11
November and her friends have prepped for when BL/nd makes their move. What they didn't expect was meeting one of their favorite bands My Chemical Ro...
10.8K 127 27
when Y/K/N falls unconscious on the zones' deserts the draculoids were already behind her. but luckily, the fabulous four are the ones to find her fi...
17.2K 505 20
RE-WRITE OF DANGER DAYS. (PART ONE IN THE TRUE LIVES OF THE FABULOUS KILLJOYS SERIES) In the aftermath of the cleansing fires of 2012, Better Living...