Forever's a long time

De GinaCallen

Sam/Callen story. D/S (You have been warned.) Callen needed to learn how to accept love, to learn that he was... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

202 4 0
De GinaCallen

"I'll do it under one condition." Callen said. "Bring Sam here. I don't mean kidnap him, tell him where I am and bring him here. Let him stay with me. I need to know he's safe."

Anatoli looked at his grandson with a wry smile, "Of course, my boy, I will bring him to you and he can watch over you to make sure we do not harm you. I would appreciate it if you could call him first though, I do not want any of my men harmed by a misunderstanding."

"Of course." Callen said and waited as Anatoli handed Callen his cell phone.

Callen sat and dialed Sam's number smiling as it took less than a ring for Sam to answer.

"If you've hurt him; I'll kill you." Sam growled as he picked up the phone.

"I haven't hurt anyone Sam." Callen replied.

"G?!" Sam's voice was a mixture of relief and worry.

"I'm fine," Callen didn't want to give too much away, "Got some guys coming for you, can you pack a bag, for you and me for a few days. Tell Hetty and Granger not to try and find me, I'm fine." He reiterated.

"Where are you? Who took you?" Sam asked.

Callen could hear the worry in Sam's voice, but he could also hear movement in the background.

"I'm fine, I'm safe Sam, with family. Trust me... Just, I need you here, please?" he asked.

"I'll be ready, where do they want to meet."

"Go to drop spot number two, near Venice Beach, I'll give them directions. I need you Sam, do this for me."

"I love you G, you know I'm coming for you."

"I love you too." Callen said as he cut off the call.

"Is he coming?" Anatoli asked.

"He is." Callen wrote down an address, "Send your men here, Sam will be waiting."

Anatoli nodded and taking the piece of paper, handed it to his man who left to pick Sam up.

"I hope your father doesn't do anything silly, Nikita was always impulsive."

"Not my father." Callen snapped. "I mean, I'm sorry... I know he's your son, but I can't think of him as my father."

"I fully understand." Anatoli replied, "He should have raised you, put you and your sister's beyond all other things."

Callen flinched again at the thought he had another sister out there, even if she was his half sister; She, like him, had been abandoned to the winds of fate by Granger.

He remembered their meeting, she had got the skills he had to admit, she had kicked his ass, although he would never admit to that. He needed to find out where she was after this microdot was out of him. She needed to know she wasn't alone and that she had family.

Sam paced outside the meeting place where Callen had told him to wait. He felt uncomfortable, knowing that he had a tracker in his shoe made him feel at least a bit better.

Owen had nearly lost it when Sam had told him that Callen was ok, but he wanted Sam to join him and that he was with family.

"Family? That means... He has to be with my father. Damn it, Grant is in danger, Sam; I don't care what he tells you Anatoli is a ruthless son of a bitch and will kill my son the second he has that microdot."

"Callen seems to feel he's in no danger. He just wants me there."

"Did he tell you where there is?" Owen asked.

Sam shook his head, "No, just to grab us both some clothes and meet him at the second emergency rendezvous spot in Venice."

Owen put his hand in his pocket, "Take this, put it in your shoe."

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"It's a GPS Tracker, I can find you with it." Owen explained, "Activate it when you are ready and Grant is with you and we will come and get you out."

Sam nodded, his face taut with worry. "How dangerous is this man, your father?"

Owen looked grim, "He's killed before, I know he'll kill again. He hated Grant's mother and I'm sure, although I can't prove it, that he had something to do with Clara's whereabouts being leaked to the Comescus, which resulted in her death."

Sam looked angry, "Does G know that?"

"I don't know, I doubt it." Owen growled as Sam picked up the bag he had packed and headed for the front door.

"I'll bring him home." Sam vowed as he walked out the door.

Callen paced his room, waiting for Sam to arrive.

He wasn't a prisoner, far from it however he was worried about how Sam would react when he was picked up.

He jumped as the door knocked.

"Callen?" Anatoli's voice came, "May I come in?"

"Of course." Callen replied as he opened the door, "Is everything ok? Was Sam..."

"Your friend Sam was at the rendezvous point, he's enroute now." Anatoli said, "I have talked to the surgeon at the clinic, we can fit you in in two days if that is agreeable with you."

Callen nodded that will be fine.

"When he gets here, I will bring him to you and leave you to yourselves for the day, although I hope you will both join me for dinner this evening?"

Callen smiled, "We would love to Grandfather."

Anatoli smiled back at him, "Thank you Grandson."

For Callen the waiting was the hardest part. He wanted this microdot out and he wanted his life back. More than that he wanted Sam here. Although his grandfather was being nice and accommodating Callen knew from past experience that nice and accommodating would usually turn and bite him in the ass. Despite the facade he put on with his grandfather, he didn't trust the man an inch.

Having Sam to have his back would help ease his worry.

The one thing he did want, however was to get the microdot out of the lump in his ear, he didn't want anyone to get their hands on it, but he did want it gone. Besides, it had been over forty years since Janvier had implanted the microdot in him, the people involved were probably dead or moved on by now. So he doubted anyone could make use of the information, it was probably the fact that they had been looking for so long that they needed to just find closure themselves by having the microdot in their possession.

Either way he knew one thing. When this was over and the microdot was out he would be talking to Granger and making sure that he stayed away permanently. He hadn't asked for this to happen to him and he'd had enough.

Before long there was a knock at the door.

"Yes." Callen called.

The door opened and a man Callen hadn't met walked in, "I have your man... Hanna...? Here, may I send him up?" He asked.

Callen nodded, "Please do, tell my grandfather we will join him for dinner."

The man nodded and left, Callen couldn't help it, he found himself pacing knowing Sam was so close.

The door knocked again and Sam walked into the room. "G?" he called.

Callen's smile was blinding, "SAM!" he crossed the room in a few short strides and pulled him in for a kiss.

"God, Sam... I've missed you."

Sam chuckled, "It's been less than 48 hours, and you missed me already?"

Callen nodded and held him tight. "Yes, yes I did. I'm sorry Sam." He mumbled his face buried into Sam's chest.

Sam cupped his hand under Callen's chin and lifted his face to look at him.

"Brat?"

Callen's head dipped and although he moved to drop to his knees, Sam's arms held him tight.

"I missed you too Brat, I thought I had lost you." Sam held him tighter and breathed in his scent reaffirming himself that Callen was indeed alive and for the moment safe. "Is it ok to talk here?" Sam asked.

Callen nodded, "The room isn't bugged and..." He got up and walked to the door locking it with the key. "And the door's locked." He smirked. He pulled his shirt off and stood in front of Sam, who licked his lips hungrily.

"We have a few hours, now we could unpack or...." Callen was cut off as he was grabbed from behind by Sam who threw him down onto the bed.

"God... I missed you!" Sam exclaimed as he relaid his claim on the man he loved and spent the few uninterrupted hours they had making sure that he knew it.

Callen woke and lazily stretched, revelling in the feel of Sam's arms encasing him and making him feel safe. He didn't want to move, but he had to. They had to shower and change before Sam met his grandfather. Most of all G had to fill him in on his plan.

Sam leaned forward, his eyes half closed and sleepily kissed G.

"Better Brat?" Sam asked.

"Yessir." Callen grinned.

"Good, now. You shower and I'll go in after you then you can fill me in on what's going on." Sam said.

Callen sat up, "Great minds think alike Sam. You have that dresser over there for your stuff."

As Sam got up Callen grabbed the sheets off of the bed for the laundry.

As he turned the sheets bunched up in front of him Sam smirked at the sight of his naked ass. "You look good like that, it's nice that we've had this time. You know I love you, right?" Sam reaffirmed.

Callen nodded, "I hope soon all this mess is over, I can't wait till it's just you and me again." He said as he walked into the bathroom, not noticing the look that flitted across Sam's face.

Sam watched as Callen walked into the bathroom and a knot hit his gut, 'When this was all over?' was Callen planning on leaving NCIS? What had his lover planned with Anatoli? Sam wouldn't put it past his lover, to put himself in danger to save others, but right now all Sam wanted to do was grab Callen and leave with him.

"STOP IT!" Callen called from the shower.

Sam ran to the bathroom, worried.

"G?"

He smiled as he saw his lovers naked form the other side of the shower screen.

"Stop worrying Sam, I'm safe here. I have what they want, they are not going to hurt me."

Sam sighed and shook his head, "Yeah, but what about when they have what they want, what happens to you then G?"

Callen shrugged in the shower, "Who cares, let's just deal with now."

"Now?" Sam asked.

Callen smirked and stuck his head out of the shower stall, "Yeah... Now, pass me the soap?"

Sam laughed and grabbed a fresh bar off the countertop and followed him into the stall.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Shattered Reflections De foxxH0e

Ficțiune adolescenți

87 10 18
He thought he was hard to love but she showed him that she loved him like its breathing. He never appreciated it. But when he finally did, it was too...
1.2K 36 1
Castiel is an introvert, the most romantic part of his day was looking at Sam waiting for his train. When Sam falls into the train tracks, Castiel r...
34.8K 469 19
When Callen and his team get another case, no one realizes what Problem Callen may run into. What if he has to decide between his current team, his f...
80.5K 1.1K 20
Sam was a very beautiful girl, she was smart and could have anyone she wanted, but she avoided relationships, she only had sex with people, and when...