Gathering Forces...Star Wars...

By that1nerd111

After the events of empire day, kanan and Ezra head to an asteroid and the inquisitor shows up... who will su... More

the training
good good
on the Ghost
time to himself
injuries
capture
mind games
the face off
face off part 2
the return

the next day

553 18 4
By that1nerd111

Kanan pov
The next day, me and Ezra we're training on top of the ghost with zeb and chopper. he was using my lightsaber to deflect the rocks that were being thrown at him. He definitely hit most of the rocks but he was also being whacked with them. Then Zeb was starting to get bored. So, he got Ezras helmet and put it on the kids head and I said "good idea, zeb now Ezra focus on the force and concentrate." Ezra then started to hit all the rocks... "great job kid!" I said proudly.
Then a Tie fighter came then another one and another one... they started to fire at us and to try to hit us but they didn't succeed. Or at least I thought so......
"Ezra! Get down now!"I yelled but before he could react, a Tie shot right where he was a the kid got blasted at least 3 times... "EZRA!!!!" I shouted grabbing the lightsaber and deflect the shots until they hit the ties.

I race Ezra down to medbay and scream for Hera. I checked for a pulse but found a very faint one. "Hera!!" I screamed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 240 14
Sequel to: Beauty Within The Beast. Daring and Rosabella just started dating, but when someone films a video of the whole thing. Then decides to post...
14.7K 447 19
So, a girl gets adopted by one of the Way brothers, this is about her adventures and how her new life goes. Not all chapters are going to involve MCR...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...