The Styles Effect [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

I escaped my reality by reading fanfictions. They escaped their fanfictions to become my reality. More

Chapter 1: The Wish
Chapter 2: The Lesson
Chapter 3: Burger King
Chapter 4: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 6: Asthma Attack
Chapter 7: Penguin Milk
Chapter 8: Therapy
Chapter 9: Hot Topic Employees
Chapter 10: August Tinkles
Chapter 11: Pain Is Good
Chapter 12: Okay
Chapter 13: Keep Me Sane
Chapter 14: Eye of the Tiger
Chapter 15: Demon Sex
Chapter 16: Casper
Chapter 17: Gold Digger
Chapter 18: Blotchy Muppet
Chapter 19: Choose One
Chapter 20: We Can't Stop
Chapter 21: Soy Latte
Chapter 22: Devil Woman
Chapter 23: The Underdog
Chapter 24: Fight It
Chapter 25: The End
Trailer for Sequel
Psycho and Liza
NOMINATED

Chapter 5: Mr. Steal Your Girl

68.5K 3.7K 18K
By Chingyonce

Psycho Harry and Assassin Harry continued to look at me with furrowed brows and bewildered expressions on their faces, the both of them still holding my wrists as I shrunk back against the wall.

"Arlight you can stop staring- jeez, I was just kidding when I blurted out threesome damn." I mumbled, snorting slightly to myself as I stared at the floor with wide eyes to avoid their gazes.

Shit I was like, half kidding.

Deciding to take advantage of their dazed states I brought my leg up and kicked the gun out of Assassin Harry's hand, ready to go all bad ass and catch it mid air only to realize that my wrists were still secured by both Harrys as we watched the weapon fall and clatter to the floor a few feet away.

"Thanks pumpkin." Psycho Harry smirked, glancing towards me before letting me go and tackling Assassin Harry to the floor who fell with a grunt, his jaw locked and his green eyes blazing with anger as I scrambled for the gun.

"It's Liza! Now both of you are going to listen to me cause I'm the captain now!" I announced, practically hypervenilating as I held the gun that was visibly shaking in my hands causing both Harrys to freeze in place as they turned to me.

Assassin Harry was the one who smirked, running his tongue along the inside of his cheek, revealing the indent of his dimples as his green eyes flickered up and down my body before he brought his arms up in a mock surrender.

"Ovviamente. Mettere la pistola bambina, prima di farti del male." He said in fluent Italian, his voice deep and husky and judging by the small scoff he made I knew what he was saying was an insult.

"You get any of that?" I asked, looking over at Psycho Harry who had the same confused expression on his face as he shrugged in response.

"I think I heard him say fart..." Psycho Harry trailed off making Assassin Harry clench his jaw in anger, closing his eyes and taking in a slow breath before he opened them once again and glared at me.

"I said," Assassin Harry said, switching back to English as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Of course. Put the gun down little girl, before you hurt yourself." He repeated in a low gravelly tone as my grip on the weapon tightened.

"Shut up you... you Italian speaking British hunk if that even made sense! I have a gun and I don't know how to use it so one of us will probably leave with a bullet in their foot but know this- just because you're a psycho killer," I rambled, pointing at Psychotic Harry with a gun making him click his tongue and wink at me before I pointed at Assassin Harry.

"And just because you know how to assassinate people I am the boss! You two are my bitches and I got two more bitches in a car in the parking lot so get moving!" I yelled, watching in awe when the two Harrys exchanged looks before they followed my instructions, placing their large hands behind their heads as I ushered them out of the house.

"That's the point. I was assigned to protect you Liza, you're the daughter of my boss." Assassin Harry growled out as I smirked and nudged him with the weapon.

"Save it for your fanfiction." I said, making him send me a confused look before he walked out.

"God I'm so awesome, totally would date myself." I mumbled under my breath, holding the gun to my chest like in those movies when the spy has to check the perimeters before I exited the house.

Holy fuck I was holding a gun.

Don't shoot yourself Liza, don't shoot yourself.

One of the things that was really scaring me was the fact that even though the fanfictions Harrys were now coming into the real word, a few factors and things that only happen in fanfictions were affecting the normal people around me.

Like the fact that no one questioned or even gave a single shit that a small girl was leading two men to her parked car in front of Target pointing a gun at them.

Just like how the people at school acted so weird.

"Wait! No! What is this?" I panicked when I saw that the inside of the car was empty, no Teacher Harry or Prince Harry in sight.

No not Prince Harry... he was my fave.

"Per l'amor di Dio. I've had enough of this." Assassin Harry snarled before grabbing the gun out of my hand and taking ahold of my other wrist, spinning me around so my back was pressed flat against his chest as he held my hand behind my back only making Psycho Harry grab my other free arm.

I was continuously spun between the two, the both of them pressing me down with one of their hands making me crouch down so they could reach out for one another to punch or jab with their other free hand over me as I watched in horror when a stray bullet was fired, barely missing Psycho Harry before he kicked the gun out of Assassin Harry's hand.

Psycho Harry then yanked me towards him, spinning me in front of him using me as a shield as Assassin Harry's fist stopped just a few centimeters from colliding with my face, his eyes widening when he realized my body was protecting the other Harry before Psycho Harry placed a hand on my back, pressing down and bending me over quickly to punch Assassin Harry in the face.

Where could the other Harry's have gone?

And god was it getting fucking annoying saying Harry so many times.

"Hey! Back up off me!" I said, joining in the fight when Psycho Harry tried to push me into the car, raising my leg to kick him in the balls again only for him to stop and grab my ankle before it could make contact with his genitals.

"Fuck you're hot." He smirked at me before he was suddenly socked in the face by Assassin Harry, letting me go as I stumbled back, watching them fight again when I heard the sound of galloping nearby.

I turned my head to the direction of the noise, my eyes going wide when I saw Prince Harry riding an actual brown horse through the parking lot towards me, making most bystanders scream in shock, trying to jump out of the way with their arms full of grocery bags as he approached me on horse at a quick pace.

"Lady Liza!" He called, leaning to my side with his hand outstretched as he got closer, making me let out a scream when I grabbed ahold of him and he brought me up onto the horse behind him in one swift movement, not even bothering to stop the horse as we continued to gallop away from the other Harrys.

It's Mr. Steal your girl on a fucking pony.

"What the hell- where'd you even get the horse!?" I yelled, my ass hurting from having my body bounce up and down as the horse ran making me clutch onto Prince Harry to prevent me from falling as I whipped my head around with wide frightened eyes, not to mention I was wearing a fucking skirt.

Way to flash everyone Liza.

"The steed? Yes, I found one unattended attached to a carriage in a strip of almost bare land with an abundant amount of trees when I escaped." He informed, turning to give me a smile as I processed the new information.

"You stole a horse from the local park's carriage rides? Jesus- wait, what do you mean you escaped?" I asked, placing my hands on his broad shoulders making him pull at the reigns, causing the horse to slow to a stop as he turned to me with a frown.

"While we were waiting for you in your metal contraption we were suddenly surrounded by a bunch of young lads, no older than you and I who were shirtless and wore these funny backward hats. They kept rooting and yelling the word 'Kappa' like a sort of chant and took us." Prince Harry informed, cocking his head to the side sending me a confused look as I blinked deep in thought.

He and Teacher Harry were abducted by a bunch of... frat boys?

Frat boy.

Frat boy Harry.

"God damn it, but I still have to take care of those two." I groaned as Prince Harry got off the horse, the both of us turning our heads watching Assassin Harry and Psycho Harry continue to fight in the middle of the parking lot from afar.

"New recruits Lady Liza?" Prince Harry asked, petting the horse as he looked up at me with furrowed brows.

"Yes," I sighed, taking in a deep breath as I watched the other two in annoyance.

"How did you manage to escape anyways?" I questioned, my gaze flickering back down to Prince Harry.

He smiled at my question, his dimples prominent before he unsheathed his sword in a quick and effortless manner, raising the sword until the tip of the blade touched the bottom of my chin in the blink of an eye, making my breath hitch in surprise before he sent me a wink and put it back.

"Impressive, you wouldn't by any chance know how to get back to where they took you guys would you?" I asked in a hopeful tone as he took his jacket off, casually bringing it up and placing it over my shoulders as I shook my head at him and smiled.

"I do, but I warn you maiden, that castle has the foulest stench that I've ever experienced along with many many prostitutes that inhabit the place." He informed me, looking thoroughly concerned for my well being as if it was no place for me as I snorted.

"That's just called weed and sex, and those aren't prostitutes, probably just the sorority next door." I laughed, waving my hand in dismissal as Prince Harry sent me a confused look, placing his hands behind his back with a frown, nodding pretending to understand even though he looked very lost.

"I just don't know what to do with those two." I sighed, gesturing towards Assassin Harry who was now choking Psycho Harry to the floor.

"Do you require assitance my lady?" Prince Harry asked, watching the two with observant eyes.

"Yeah help would be great. Just wish I could get them to stop fighting and haul their asses with me." I admitted before Harry let out a small chuckle at my words.

"Do I amuse you prince?" I mocked, raising my brow at him as he flushed, clearing his throat and smiling as he avoided my gaze.

"My apologies... just not quite accustomed to such vulgar language leaving the lips of a beautiful maiden... it is quite amusing." He informed with a smile, clearing his throat as he shifted on his feet.

"But adressing the hauling of the asses as you put it, in my kingdom I used to help my people whenever a herd of animals were let loose in the village. I just require rope." He offered, clasping his hands together as he looked up at me.

"Aye, I could hook you up with some rope prince boy." I smiled, looking back to Psycho Harry's house across the street.

••

Assassin Harry was going on a full Italian tangent, cursing wildly in the foreign language with gritted teeth, trying to tug at his restraints as Psycho Harry sighed an "I feel you," the two of them tied back to back together on the floor.

"Skills my dude." I praised Prince Harry, still on the horse as I brought my hand down for him to highfive.

He turned, observing my hand with a confused frown before he took it in his large one, bending it forward and casually kissing it with a dimpled smile as I laughed.

That will never get old.

"Come on pumpkin, ditch the Disney Princess and come with me. We had such great chemistry back there- you know, before I was about to slit your throat." Psycho Harry said, trying to scooch closer before Prince Harry took his sword out, pointing the blade at Psycho Harry with a warning glare.

"Incredibile. I am assigned to protect you only for you to group me in with the one who's trying to kill you as well." Assassin Harry snapped, his brown hair flopping in front of his forehead as he shook his head in irritation.

"Look I need you guys' help okay." I sighed, awkwardly fumbling off the horse before I felt Prince Harry take his jacket off my shoulder, placing it on my legs so I wouldn't flash anyone while getting off the animal before he placed his hands on my waist, stabling me as I nodded and gave him a grateful smile.

"Since you're trying to protect me I need you to listen to me and do as I say." I said, crouching and looking at Assassin Harry who glared up at me.

"I follow your father's orders, not from you bambina." He growled out, his muscular arms tensing when I patted his head.

"Well, my dad's a plummer so I'm the next best thing. If you're the bodyguard you say you are you follow me." I told him before walking over to Psycho Harry's side as he smirked up at me.

"And you, are we cool now? You don't wanna kill me anymore right?" I asked, bringing my arms out between the two of us as he chuckled.

"Of course not pumpkin," He began before a far off look appeared in his green eyes as he started to mumble like he was talking to someone else while nodding.

"Oh that's true, yes I see but she's not so bad." Psycho Harry said, talking to no one in particular as Assassin Harry rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, having a conversation with those pesky voices in my head, they're hillarious really." He laughed, seeming to snap back to reality as he licked his lips, eyeing me with a devilish smirk making Prince Harry step in front of me with a guarded look.

"Yeah... you definitely on my to watch list." I trailed off before taking Prince Harry's sword from it's sheath.

"Now I'm going to let you guys go, but you need to listen and follow my orders is that clear? That means you can't go and try killing one another." I said, my arms shaking before the hilt of the sword clashed against the floor, my eyes widening when I realized just how heavy it was before Prince Harry smiled, going behind me, his warm breath fanning over my neck as he placed his large hands over mine and helped me bring the weapon back up.

When he saw that I had a better control he stepped back, placing his hands behind his back obediently.

"Yes pumpkin."

"Questo lavoro non vale la paga." Assassin Harry grumbled under his breath.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said, letting out a breath before cutting the ropes that bound them.

"Actually, if I may, he said 'this job isn't worth the pay.'" Prince Harry said from behind, taking the sword back as I gave him a look.

"You speak Italian?" I asked as I watched the other two Harrys rise from the floor, brushing themselves off and mumbling under their breaths.

"Among other things. I am also fluent in German, Russian, French, and a tad bit of Vietnamese." He informed with a proud smile as I heard Psycho Harry scoff.

"Vietnamese?"

"Vang Nhung tôi không phai là rat tốt ở đó." He said, making my eyes widen as I smiled.

"So boss, what exactly are your orders for us?" Assassin Harry grit out in a patronizing manner, picking up his discarded gun from the floor as Psycho Harry glared at him.

"Just follow my lead."

••

It was night time and the large frat house was alive with laughter, loud booming trap music, and flashing strobe lights that seemed to linger and mix with the smell of weed and alcohol in the air.

Fun...

I entered the place, cringing as people in the party all stopped their chatter and hollering to turn and stare at me, or us I guess since Prince Harry, Psycho Harry, and Assassin Harry were all following behind me.

We were busting in the place like that cool squad in movies that walk in slow motion.

Except we weren't working in slow motion.

And I was leading the group so I guess the cool factor was out.

"Aye look! That short chick brought in more Harrys! Fuck yeah!" One guy hollered as everyone all screamed out loud "fuck yeah's."

"Someone get Harry!" A girl laughed as a group of fuckboys approached me, about to attack me in a group hug before I heard the cock of a gun behind me.

A record scratch was heard throughout the place as the music stopped adruptly, everyone gasping at the sight of Assassin Harry holding out a gun while Psycho Harry smirked, pulling out two sharp large knives from the back of his pockets that he retrieved from his house as Prince Harry held out his sword, all of them protecting me making sure no one would get an inch close to me.

Call me Pimp Liza.

"Hey! What happened to the music now!?" An obnoxious british voice bellowed from the front of the room, the crowd of people stepping to the side, parting and making a path before another new Harry emerged from the sea of college students who all seemed to praise him and watch him with admiration.

This Harry was a lot more tanner than the other three behind me and shirtless at that as he played with the toothpick in his mouth, his sharp jawline more evident before he readjusted the red snapback on his head while he observed us with an arrogant smirk.

"Oh now this," He drawled out in a slow leisurely tone, taking out the toothpick from his lips, holding it in between his fingers as he crossed his arms over his chest while flickering his gaze over my body from head to toe.

"Is just too good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 825 24
823K 55.7K 26
Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one)
Dark Angel By Em

Fanfiction

1.2K 38 17
Faster. Farther. You had to escape. Heavy footfalls colliding with the pavement created a steady rhythm, the sound contrasting with your ragged bre...
351K 9.7K 26
Welcome to chatroom.com! Please wait while we pair you up with a partner. texting format