To My Princess From the Drago...

By xaviarluvya

[Completed - EDITING IN PROCESS.] Something's wrong. Lucy's battle of love for Natsu has become a huge probl... More

To My Princess From the Dragon
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Part One
Chapter Four Part Two
Chapter Five Part One
Chapter Five Part Two
Chapter Five Part Three
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Side story
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteenth
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Just a Notice
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Four

971 25 1
By xaviarluvya

Sorry It took me long to put up chapter... School starts AGAIN -_____-

It's not even the first day and I got Homework... WTF?!

Well here ya go! I'll try to updat dailey since this book is .... Done... Almost done I mean or is it half way there... Nah we passed half way... Errr... Ah forget it!

--------

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"It's you're choice, I can kill you now" Natsu began

"Oh come at me, give me your best shot" Gray shrugged nonchalantly

"Cocky much?" Natsu asked

"Yeah you can say that" Gray smirked. 

"I guess I'll Have to take you out" Natsu smiled politely as Gray stared at him confusion gleamed in his dark eyes.

Natsu closed his eyes gently

"Dragon Force" He screamed loudly Gray gasped as he realized that Natsu's able to use that powerful magic, it was the highest rank a Dragon slayer can become.

Dragon scales began appearing on Natsu's face, just below his eyes.

He screams even more as the his skin scales as if he were a new born dragon, his fire growing intense by the screams, the way his red eyes shines and glistens frightened Gray a bit.

He took a step back as Natsu's screaming stopped, Natsu smiled as he took a step towards Gray.

"Where did all that confidence go?" Natsu chuckled, Gray gritted his teeth

"Don't underestimate me" Gray spat as he moved forward.

"Oh" was what Natsu managed to say, as he disappeared in thin air only seconds later to appear behind Gray.

Natsu takes his left foot and jams it into Gray's back who stumbled down flat on his face, He got up quickly and tightened the fists that formed.

He didn't even see Natsu move.

"I guess you weren't as Powerful as I thought, I'm not even using fire" Natsu grins, he was a resemblance of the devil.

Gray made a 'Tch' sound

"Ice blade" he orders creating a sword with ice and dashed towards the calm looking Natsu. Natsu again vanishes in thin air to only appear above Gray with a surprise attack.

"Dragon kings roar" Natsu breathed, Both hands where lit with dark red flames.

He took a breath and let's out a force full of orange and blue flames.

Gray groaned as his sword melted and his cloths where burned but Natsu's attack was not over. His hands plunged towards Gray's bruised body and continuously kept hitting him in the face as Gray's back hit the hard street's floor.

Gray squinted at the pain of his body, Natsu smirked as he laid on top of Gray still punching him with his dangerously hot knuckles, Natsu gets up and kicks him in the face.

Gray coughed as blood poured out his mouth, his nose was broken, he had a black eye and his forehead was bleeding.

"Should I finish with a big blow or kill you slowly and painfully"  Natsu said out loud as Gray's right eye opened, it was teary as he tried to stop it.

"I think I'll kill you slowly… Painfully" Natsu smiled as his red eyes brightened at the thought.

Gray struggled up his back which was filled with holes and blood but he knew he had to keep going.

He balanced himself on his left leg as he staggered towards a wall for support as Natsu watched him in amusement and boredom, if that was even possible.

"Oh you're not going to give up?" He held his heart in mocking fun, Gray glared at him.

This is definitely not Natsu!

"Shut the fuck up" Gray cursed, He put his left hand on his mouth

"Such foul mouth" he frowned, Gray was getting angrier the more he heard him.

"Oh suck me"  Gray sighed as his legs trembled, failing to back up his words.

"Don't count on it" Natsu growled, and before Gray knew what was to come Natsu had already been behind him but he didn't have any strength to stop him.

"I'm tired of you" Gray heard his cold voice whisper into his ear

 There was a burning hot pain on his back.

"Ah!" Gray screamed as he hit the ground, screaming in pain and he didn't stop

"What did you… Ahhhhh"

Gray tried to say

"Did… Y- Ahhh You do?" he yelled tears streamed down his eyes.

The burn on his back was possible the worst pain he had ever felt  in his life.

Natsu shrugged

"Oh just a painful way to die. I put something really cool on your back" Natsu exclaimed as he stared at the crying Gray on the ground.

"Basically I put a the Dragon's burning mark on you, it burns the inside"

"I think I'm going to put one in the front, so it can be twice as painful, and twice as fast" Natsu continued.

He knelt down to Gray, His hand turned orange and the nails where yellow while the tips where red. He took his right hand "Fire Dragon's Mark" 

He said before dipping his hands on Gray's stomach, the orange, yellow and red that coated his hands moved onto Gray's stomach who screamed louder, Steam came as it spread over his skin.

"Noooo Please…." Gray was crying and begging as both his back and front where equally in pain.

The tears in his eyes did not stop, the hot heated unwelcoming pain in his body was worsening and spreading everywhere.

Gray arched his back as he screeched.

Nobody could help him! Everyone was busy with there own problems and fights.

Gray's breathing began to weaken as Natsu watched him laughing at his misery.

"Water Lock" A voice bellowed as a huge ball of water captures Gray and floats in the air, he smiled weakly at Juvia as his body cooled off and the pain was slowly leaving his body.

Natsu scowled at the blue haired lady who had ruined his fun and she glared at him.

"Gray-sama" she whispered to herself worried then her head snapped in Natsu's direction who frowned deeply at her.

"Clearly you want to die" he shook his head in disappoint.

"I won't die and I sure in hell won't let you kill Gray-sama" She glowered as she looked back at Gray who was unconscious , he should be alright in a matter of minutes.

"You shouldn't take your eyes off your opponent" Natsu whispered in her ears as he swiftly knocked her to the ground with a kick.

When did he get there?

Juvia's head was full of questions.

She rapidly made it to her feet and went into fighting position

"Maybe you'll be better than that loser" Natsu said stretching his arms.

Juvia smirked

"Water Slicer" She announced as a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes, they have enormous pressure which can cut anything in there way.

The attack made it's way to Natsu who didn't flinch or try to dodge, when they came at him.

Steam only came out, Juvia gasped at this

"H-How?" she stuttered repeatedly

"I'm too powerful for such cheap magic as water or ice" he told her.

"Water Slicer" she tried again but got the same end result.

"It's my turn now" he stood there for a minute as the air between them turned intense, Juvia trying to find out what was to come next.

She blinked and she was already in the air.

"Fire Dragon's Card kick" he put in as he was above Juvia, he kicked her down with his right flaming legs and sent her flying to the near wall which broke from the force.

Blood dripped from the corner of her mouth, he was faster than her and obviously stronger.

She wiped it before struggling to her feet but before she can attack he approached her from the right connecting his elbow to her already bruised jaw causing her to fall to her knee's. 

Natsu chuckled

"Fire Dragon's Secret art" he beamed as fire lit through his body, he crushed his knuckles into Juvia's back who yelped as she leaned towards the floor.

He then punched her from below causing her head to flip back and fall to the floor. Her nose was bleeding and a huge bump on her right cheek was beginning to turn colors.

"Your face is quite unattractive, I'll be doing you a favor" Natsu assured as he flamed his index finger pointing towards Juvia's mouth.

"Want me to burn your insides" his tone was colder than the look in his eyes.

"No" Juvia squealed "No Don't" She screamed.

His index got closer to her mouth

"Ice make freeze" Gray yelled freezing Natsu's hand which melted seconds later but it gave Juvia an escape.

"This is getting really annoying, I'm not going to play anymore" Natsu implied, the annoyances in his voice approved his statement.

"I wanna play… Gehe" Gajeel walked up next to Natsu a smile on his face.

"You can't just play so unfair…" Gajeel risked at them.

"Two on two is way better!!" He grinned.

Natsu sighed

"Don't be a grandpa" Gajeel teased Natsu. Juvia and Gray who where both badly injured were to face two powerful Dragon Slayer…

"I want to go Dragon force too" Gajeel's closed his eyes as scales began appearing under his eyes, the aura was icy and cold around them.

Juvia looked at Gray and he looked at her, they faced each other.

"Give me your hand" Gray announced smiling at her, she blushed she knew exactly what they where going to do.

------------

On the other side of the war was Laxus and Naomi who where barely finishing their full on fight.

"This is going no where" Naomi breathed

"I hate to say it but I agree" Laxus stood stil

l "Why don't we end this right here and right now, no holding back" Naomi suggested

"I don't have a problem with it" Laxus smiled.

"Bloody eye Sword of the Omens" Naomi shot as he closed his eye, he raises his left hand putting it over his shimmering purple eyes (The left eye and right hand) and in a second something light purple starts coming out, it’s a bit invisible at first but you notice the huge sword after a while.

He tightens his grip on the sword

"Invisible Drive" Naomi shouted dashing to Laxus in rapid motion, He was going so fast you could only see the brightness of his eyes.

Laxus smirked as the sword came at him.

Naomi strikes but only to be stopped by Laxus's lightning power.

"Oh you're a smart one" Naomi chuckled bemused, Laxus smirk fell because he was still thinking about how to kill a possible immortal man.

He researched that you can kill them by their heads but he was not sure and had to try at least.

"Raging Bolt" Laxus sends back a large amount at lightning at Naomi's direction who smiled

"Bloody hell" he replies as an eye began opening in the center of his sword.

As Laxu's lightning hit him, Naomi consumed the lightning only to give him energy.

Laxus scowled completely taken off guard, the more he fought with him the more surprises he has in store.

Where was gramps when you needed him?

"Lightning Body" Laxus yelled, his whole body lighting with spark.

"Hmmm" Naomi hummed

"Lightning roar" Naomi bellowed as he points his sword at Laxus

"Go" Naomi zoomed to Laxus and a wave of lightning was sent to Laxus who consumed it all with his Lightning Body.

Naomi took a step back shocked, his lightning wasn't ordinary, they where legendary Lightning. How could Laxus stand such strength, there is no way.

Naomi tried it about three more times and the same thing happened Laxus was able to consume it without damaging his body.

"Lightning roar" slashing his sword he send another wave of lightning this time knocking Laxus to the ground. Laxus crouched breathing heavily.

"Tired already?" Naomi laughed as he hovered over Laxus's weak body

"As if" Laxus spat out getting up quickly to get a good punch in Naomi's face who stumbled back. Laxus narrowed his eyes at Naomi as they dashed for each other again.

--------

Juvia held Gray-sama's hand tight and he did to her as well.

He nodded to her

"Unision Raid" they shouted as both individuals began glowing the color blue, there hands pointed at Gajeel and Natsu who looked at them in confusion, of-course they wouldn't remember this magic.

Pillars of water rose into the air which froze and sent needless of ice raining down on Natsu and Gajeel.

Ice was damaging Natsu and Gajeel, creating frail cuts on their bodies, Gajeel growled as the attack finished his eyes narrowed at the couple.

"Aww what a lovely couple, it'd be ashamed if something happened to one of you" he laughed, Natsu's eyebrows rose  as Gray goes in front of Juvia who's legs were tremendously shaking in fear.

"I've got this" he turned his head to give Juvia a cute smirk.

"B-but Gray-sama we used every spell we have" she frowned

"Not every" he smiled at her before she can protest he turns to Natsu and Gajeel who joked about his condition.

"Ice make Lovu Sword" and sprinted towards the dragon slayers.

"Lovu sword?" she blushed…. Lovu? Love…?! her knee's pained as she fell on the floor she watched Gray go after them…

For her sake…

For Fairy Tail!

"Gombate (Do your best)Gray-sama!" she screamed in her quivered voice. 

----------------------

Combate Gray!!! Win for Fairy Tail or Evil Natsu and Gajeel will kill you!

Next chapter should be here during the weekend or next weekend :D As I said I'm finishing this book sadly! But Happy ending to come! ;)

XAVIAN OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 252 11
This story is about Lucy Heartfilia. She was go out with Natsu . But when they got back from Edolas with Lisanna and the others Natsu Cheated on Lu...
199K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
55.4K 2.1K 40
Highest Rank: #2 in NatsuXLucy "Hey Luce, we're going on a job." "Okay, let's take this one." Back then, we didn't know what we were getting oursel...