Why, oh Why, did you send me...

By LOLmythLOL

ON HOLD!! Probably won't continue. It's starts out in the sand village, with a girl named Meochi, but never s... More

Why, oh Why, did you send me here?! (Another Naruto fan fic)
memories, friends and... fan girls?! Uchiha fan girls!! Chapter 3
Prissy wannabe ninja! Gah! chapter 4!!
Just the stuck up Uchiha. Chappy five!!
One mixed up day Chapter 6

That was weak! chapter 2

912 40 8
By LOLmythLOL

Chapter 2

I looked at my bag that contained my clothes, money, toiletries and ninja tools, the one’s I didn’t have on.

I walked to my mum’s room, and I entered. I looked around, and then I saw a drawer. I walked to it, and I opened it, and had a look inside. There was a necklace, the one she always wore, and there was a little note on it.

Meochi, I give you this necklace, wear it always

I looked at it, and noticed it had a symbol of her old clan. The Chrichi clan. It was a small, but powerful clan. Well it was until the 3rd Great Ninja war, where grandpa, grandma, father, and everyone else in my clan were killed. My mum had just left the village to keep me safe, so we were the last ones left. Now it’s just me.

I sighed, clasped it around my neck, and I walked out of her room.

I grabbed my bags and then moved toward the front and exited.

When I was out, I headed towards the gap between the sand walls sounding Suna, carrying my bags. I did the shadow clone Jutsu, and two clones turned up, and they helped carried one of my three bags each. Lucky they are back packs.

Once I had arrived at the gate, I saw Baki there, along with Mari, Kuro and Gaara. I smiled weakly, and then I saw a Konoha ninja standing next to him with grey hair, and a mask, his head band covering one of his eyes.

“Meo!” Mari yelled, and she hugged me. I hugged her back. I then hugged Kuro, and Baki. When I got to Gaara, I nodded, and he nodded back and he had my shuriken in his hand. I smiled at that.

“Well, goodbye, Meochi. Good luck in Konoha. Hope to see you in the future,” Baki said, and I smiled.

“Goodbye. Don’t say my full name,” I called, I then looked at the Konoha ninja. “Let’s go then!” We both walked out of the village, and I waved to my friends, and sensei. I had trained with them when I could, so I wasn’t that bad of a ninja-to-be.

Once the Sand village was out of sight, I sighed.

“Well, Konoha ninja person. Do you think they’ll let me into the ninja academy?” I asked, and he looked at me, and he closed his eye. I thought a smile briefly crossed his face.

“I think so. You’re still a student, and you can do the shadow clone jutsu,” he stated, and then chuckled. “I’m Kakashi Hatake, by the way.”

“Meochi Chrichi I am, Meo me be called,” I said, deliberately weirdly, and he chuckled. “Ahhh, you have a sense of humour. Good to know Kakashi. Wait, is it Kakashi Sensei?” I asked, and he shrugged.

“You’re not really a ninja yet, or a Konoha resident,” Kakashi stated. “So you don’t have to.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled.

“I’m gonna, and you’re not going to stop me!” I yelled, and he chuckled, but then looked around carefully. Oh, right. Ninja could be anywhere.

I looked around . There was nothing there, but that could change in an instant. I knew from the times when I was on missions with Mari’s team. I’m not a ninja, but I did go on a mission from time to time.

“How are your ninja skills?” he asked, and I smiled at him.

“Baki Sensei said I’m good, but I don’t know. There’s always room for improvement,” I stated, and he nodded.

Most of our walk was in silence, and I didn’t mind.  It gave me time to think.

When we were almost there, we heard something coming towards us. I looked at Kakashi, and he nodded.

I sent my clones away from here, to hide. Then I got out a kunai and we kept walking, waiting for them to attack, and letting them think they have the upper hand. But really, they are so loud I’m sure everyone with in a ten mile radius could hear them!

Suddenly, a bunch of shuriken flew at us, and I blocked all of the ones that were coming at me. I looked at Kakashi, and he wasn’t there, but there were logs where he had been. Substitution jutsu!

“A little girl thinks she’s a ninja!” someone yelled from the trees. I smirked.

“I’m not, and I know that. But I know I’m better then you,” I taunted, and there was three laughs - evil laughs.

I suddenly saw things that hadn’t been there before. I acted like I was falling for it, and I looked around, freaking out. What they made was people dead around me. It was so obvious that it was a gen jutsu.

There were more laughs, and then there was a ninja behind me.  I looked at them, scared, and then he was about to stab me, and I dodged by jumping in the air. But what he saw was me disappear, sort of.

When I was up in the air, I threw the Kunai, and it hit him. I threw another, and I missed.

I landed on the ground, and I looked at him.

“That’s the best you got?” he asked, and then I did a hand sign, and the kunai that missed him exploded. He flew forward, and I moved before he flew into me.

He hit a tree, and he was knocked out. I chuckled.

“That was weak,” I chuckled. I didn’t even have to use my jutsu’s.

Then Kakashi appeared in front of the one I had taken out, and he set the ones he had killed there, and he looked at the one I took out.  

“You did well, these were rouge Chuunin ninja from the land hidden in the rain,” he mused, and I smiled.

I put my thumb up, and put it right out in front of me.

“Epicness!” I yelled, and he chuckled. I was slowly opening up to him.

We continued to walk to Konoha. Once we got there, I looked at the gates.

“Wow!” I whispered. “So this is Konoha.” I could see the mountains engraved with the four heads of the Hokage’s, past and present, from the first to the fourth.

Kakashi chuckled and ruffled my hair, and he walked in. I quickly fixed my hair, and I ran in.

I saw him talking to two other ninja. I walked to him, and I smiled at the ninja.

I bowed a little bit, and then I straightened out.

“Hello, I’m Meochi, but call me Meo,” I offered, and they chuckled and nodded.

“Kakashi, take her to the Hokage. He’d want to see her,” one said to Kakashi, and Kakashi nodded.

He looked at me, and we walked towards where the Hokage was, waving goodbye to the two Konoha ninja.

I saw a few kids my age, and they were talking and messing around. One had Blonde hair, another had a dog, one looked bored, one seemed to be looking at his hand, and the last one was stuffing his face with chips. I smiled at them, and they looked at me.

The Blonde ran up to me, and he smiled.

“I am Naruto Uzamaki!” he yelled, and I jumped a little.

“I’m Meochi, call me Meo, if you don’t. Let’s just say, ummmm, it will be painful,” I explained, not able to think of a good come back, as there was a boy with black hair walking past us. He looked at me, and then at my necklace. He was pretty cute.

“Chrichi Clan, correct?” he asked.  His voice was pretty cute too, if that makes sense.

“Yes.” I saw his clan’s insignia. “Uchiha clan, right?” He nodded.

“Sasuke,” Sasuke said.

“Meochi, but call me Meo,” I countered and then I sighed. I had heard about his clan. He was the last one as well.

“Meochi!” Kakashi yelled, and I looked at him and I glared.

“I told you! It’s Meo!” I shouted, and I made Sasuke look at me weirdly. “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you Sasuke, you too Naruto,and Chip’s, Dog, Bored, and Stares at Hand.” I then ran away, before they figured out I what I was talking about.

I ran to Kakashi, and we walked to the Hokage’s office.

Once we made it there, Kakashi knocked on the door, and we entered. I saw an old man. I bowed, out of respect for him.

When I got out of my bow, I saw that he was smiling.

“Hello Meochi.”

“Meo,” I corrected, and he nodded.

“Meo, I am so sorry for your loss,” he said sincerely, and I looked at the ground, and I clenched my hands.

“Thank you,” I said, and then I sighed, and I looked at him and smiled a little smile. “I was wondering, Lord Hokage, if I could stay here, and become a ninja, or go to the academy to become a ninja?” I asked, trying my hardest not to show pain, like how a ninja should do, never showing emotions, and never cry.

The Hokage smiled, and Kakashi , again ruffled my hair. I glared at him, and he chuckled.

“We had already added you to the class,” he said, and I froze.

Did the Kazekage ask him for me? No, he wouldn’t, would he? I am so confused!

“Meo, you start tomorrow. Kakashi, you know what to do,” Kakashi nodded, and he walked to the door, and looked at me.

“Come on,” Kakashi said, and he walked out of the office.

“Thank you, Lord Hokage.” I then turned around, and I followed Kakashi out of the office tower.

When we were out, he showed me to an apartment building.

He walked through the doors, and up some stairs. We walked, until we reached a door that had the number 12 written on it. There was only one other door in the hall.

“This is where you are staying. I am just down the hall,” Kakashi explained, and I nodded.

I then threw my arms around his waist.

“Thank you Kakashi sensei,” I stated, and he chuckled, and pulled me off of him. I let him of course.

He had his hand in the air, and I put my hand underneath and he dropped something in it. It was my apartment’s keys.

“Goodbye for now Meo,” then Kakashi poofed away. I chuckled, I unlocked my door, and I stepped in.

When I saw it, I loved it. My apartment rocked!

++++++++++++===============

Okay, i uploaded another chappy, because i realised how boring the first one really is and how sad, sob sob, it will get better. i hope, so please, tell me if this is good enough to continue please!

Fan, if you like it

Vote, as it would make my day

comment, to tell me if i should contuine or not.

Continue Reading