Determined! (Asap Rocky fanfi...

Від Nellebruh

Jasmine Jaye has always had her eyes locked on Mason Korres. Despite the six year age difference, Jasmine sti... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

774 5 5
Від Nellebruh

• Jasmine •

I have been sitting here for almost ten minutes just watching him text away on that iPhone of his. I didn't care who he was texting or how important the conversation was. I just wanted some of his attention. I craved it actually. "Mason..." I finally found my voice to call out to him. I hated how shy I got around him sometimes. He licked over his plump lips before looking down at me. We stared at each other for a few  moments before I spoke again. "You start school this Monday or next Monday?" Public schools re-opened last Monday after being closed for summer vacation. I think the only logical choice would be for him to start the upcoming Monday, since he has already missed the first week of school.

"This Monday, ma." I nodded as I watched his eyes travel up and down my curvaceous body. I took pride in my body because I had to work incredibly hard to get it to look like this. My C-cup breasts were plump and didn't need the help of a push up bra to be perky; my stomach was on flat flat with the hint of a 2-pack showing, and my ass was phat as hell. Ass so phat that it had niggaz breaking their necks every time I walked passed. I loved my body and I knew that Mason loved it too. "You like what you see?" I spoke seductively as I ran a hand through my wavy hair. He continued to rape my body with his eyes and ignored my previous question.

"Mase, do you like what you see?" I leaned back on my elbows and then crossed one of my long and toned legs over the other. "Shit..." He mumbled as he ran one of his hands up and down my thick thighs. I wanted to moan out loud from just his touch alone. "I want you," I spoke into his ear as he trailed kisses up and down my jawline. My eyes closed and I tugged the ends of his braids as his lips sucked and bit on random parts of my neck. "Mmm, Mase..." His tongue slowly swirled around my collarbone, causing me to moan his name lowly into his ear.

A loud knock on the door caused him to quickly hop off the bed, and fix the front of his pants before jogging over to the door. I smacked my lips loudly when I seen Jordan on the other side of the door. He was such a fucking cock block! "Pops wants you downstairs." I heard Jordan mumble to Mason. In less than five seconds Mason was gone from the room and down the stairs. Jordan stood in the doorway steady muggin me. "What?!" I exclaimed as I tried to wipe away the tingly feeling of Mason's lips on my neck. My skin was craving more of his gentle touch. "Why are you doing this, Jas? You're trying to get with my brother... knowing that I still have feelings for you." He flexed his jaw multiple times as his eyes fixed on my neck. I was pretty sure that there was a huge red hickey sitting on top of my collarbone.

"We are not together, Jordan. Why can't you understand that? Every guy that I talk to, you have a problem with it. I've moved on... and so should you." I spoke softly as played with the soft hairs at the back of my head. I didn't want to go off on Jordan because even though he is my ex boyfriend who couldn't seem to move on from me, he was also my best friend whom I loved dearly. I just didn't want to be in a relationship with him. "You've moved on to Mason? Really though?" He scoffed before switching legs that he was standing on. "He's fucking eighteen years old. Why not go for someone your own age?" He glared at me like I disgusted him. I only rolled my eyes at his unattractive signs of jealousy before pushing past him to exit the bedroom.

He grabbed my elbow before I could get too far, and pulled me back to him. "He's not your type, Jas. My brother plays with girl's hearts and I don't want to see you get hurt." I chuckled loudly before snatching back my arm from him and then starting down the staircase. Words of a typical jealous ex.

When I entered the living room my eyes landed on Ryan. I winked at him before taking a seat beside Mason on the leather couch. My leather shorts mixed with the white leather material from the couch was making my ass hot and slippery. "Michelle said that dinner should be finished soon." Ryan spoke to no one in particular. I nodded as a response and then giggle at the bedroom eyes that he was now giving me. We've only fucked once and that was how many months ago. Yet he was still eyeing me like I was a hot steak. I wish his son gave me that much attention. One of his sons did, but not the one that I was interested in.

I glanced over at Mason to the left of me, and noticed that he was texting on that phone of his. I rolled my eyes before reaching for my red clutch on the coffee table, and pulling out my rose gold iPhone 7. When I looked up from my clutch I spotted Jordan walking towards the back of the house and into the kitchen. I had sixteen text messages-- all from different niggaz, and thirty three new instagram notifications. I ignored all of the new alerts and only composed a text message to Mason.

[Me] : When are we going to continue what happened upstairs?

[Mase] : Never ;)

I quickly looked over at him and he was smiling down at the screen of his phone. He could feel my eyes on him, which is exactly why he wouldn't meet my gaze.

[Me] : Come over tonight... we can just chill.

He finally looked over at me and smirked before shaking his head at me. "What are you two kids smiling about?" Ryan asked as he placed his Sports magazine on top of his lap. Mason chuckled before responding to his father. "Nothing, old man... young people stuff." He joked before licking over those juicy ass lips. I crossed my legs once I felt the water level increasing between my thighs.

Ryan eyed me hungrily before quickly diverting his attention back to his magazine. He wanted me so bad, but what we did was only a one time thing. I just wanted some dick and Ryan was looking fine as hell in his police uniform that day. I was waiting for Jordan to get back in from coaching basketball down at the gym and Michelle's ugly ass was out doing God knows what. Her gold diggin' ass held no real job. To make a long story short; Ryan came on to me while I was waiting for Jordan in his bedroom and we fucked in Ryan and Michelle's master bedroom. He was great in bed but I didn't want another trial. Even though him handcuffing me and having me bite down on his bat made my pussy flood, I was content with what I received.

[Mase]: I ain't dumb, Jas. By chill you mean fuck. Nice try tho

Before I could place my thumbs to the screen of my phone and type up my persuasive response to his objection, Michelle's annoying voice filled the quiet living room. "Dinner is ready, guys. I hope you like baked chicken and macaroni, Mason..." I scoffed as I walked behind Mason's tall and athletic structure. That was the only meal this bitch knew how to make. "What was that, Jasmine?" She questioned as I strolled by her. I only sent her a forced smile as I walked into the dining area. I had no energy to argue with the gorilla bitch.

I took a seat beside Mason at the dinner table, no surprise there. Ryan and Michelle sat at both ends of the table while Jordan sat directly across from me; that same disapproving mug set on his face. I wish he would get over me already. "Why don't you say grace, Jasmine? You eat at our house almost every night but you've never blessed the food once. Why not make tonight be the first?" She smirked at me, and I clenched my jaw after hearing Mason's low chuckles. So this bitch wanted to show out tonight.

Copy.

"Sure thing, witch..." I tried to mumble the last past but I'm pretty sure everyone at the table heard it. Both Ryan and Jordan shook their heads at me while Mason continued to laugh his ass off in the chair next to mine. Michelle glared at me before bowing her head and closing her eyes. Everyone at the table followed her lead, and I cleared my throat. "Thank you, Lord, for this food that is set before us. May we use it to nourish our bodies, and to nourish our souls. Thank you for allowing Michelle to serve baked chicken and macaroni for the hundredth time this year. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen." Everyone said Amen and the men at the table chortled lowly at the fact that I was right about Michelle and this routine ass meal every night.

"Well maybe you should eat at your own house if you're so tired of eating baked chicken and macaroni for the hundredth time this year." She spat before aggressively digging her metal fork into a pile of macaroni. This bitch just didn't know how to keep quiet. "My dinner choices were either this or McDonald's. I was in the mood for dog food tonight, obviously." I retorted with a tight smile along my lips. She was steaming and that only made the whole situation ten times more humorous.

"Alright, settle down ladies..." Ryan quickly intervened before Michelle could come up with a weak ass response. Bitch had no punch lines. "Mason, how was the flight? I didn't get to ask when you first got home." I smiled at the mention of Mason's name. I wasn't even going to engulf this death trap that Michelle prepared for me to eat. She probably sprinkled rat poison over my plate. "Uhh... it was a short flight. I slept as soon as I got on the plane though, so that might explain why the flight was so quick to me." He spoke while chewing on the chicken in his mouth. I chewed on my bottom lip as I watched his thick ones move up and down. What I wouldn't give to feel those lips wrapped around my pussy--

"Why are you staring at my son-in-law so hard?" I heard her voice, followed by Mason's cocky chuckles. Feeling my face grow red, I slowly turned in my seat until I was staring directly at her. "Why the fuck are you--"

"Jasmine, please." Ryan quickly spoke up, begging me not to go off on his ugly ass wife. Ryan was so fucking sexy-- he resembled Idris Elba in the face with a body that matched The Rock's. What was he doing with this barrel shaped, no hair having ass bitch? The world may never know. "You gotta chill out, ma." I heard Mason's voice before I felt his big hand on my thigh. I licked over my lips before rolling my eyes at his ugly ass mother in law, and then turning back forward in my seat. I was going to beat that bitch's ass one day soon.

------------------

"You bad as fuck..." He whispered harshly into my ear as I continued to grind my hips on top of him. After dinner ended an hour ago, Ryan offered to take everyone out for ice cream. I couldn't go since I was lactose intolerant, and Mason wasn't in the mood for sweets. So we both decided to stayed behind while Ryan, Jordan, and the cow went out. Of course I dragged Mason upstairs to his bedroom and threw myself all over him as soon as I got the opportunity. We were now dry fucking on his messy bed and I was pretty sure that my wetness was leaking onto his cargo pants.

"And ya ass is phat as shit too, damn ma." He bit down into my neck, causing me to moan loudly into his ear, "Fuck, Jas... You got my dick so hard." He chuckled into my neck before gripping my ass roughly in his big hands. "I can suck it for you." I kissed up his jawline and didn't stop until I arrived at those sexy ass lips. "You want me to suck your--"

"Guys!!!" I groaned loudly before falling beside Mason onto the bed. He chuckled at my irritation before spanking my ass and then rolling out of the bed. I grunted at the pleasure that I gained from him spanking me. "Get up, ma." He nodded his head towards the door as he patted the boner in his pants. I giggled at how uncomfortable he looked before slowly sliding out of his  bed. A knock to his door stopped me from wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him into a sweet kiss. He pulled open the door to reveal a fat ass Michelle standing there eating a vanilla ice cream come. I scoffed at her in disgust. "I think it's time you head home, Jasmine. We have church in the morning and its getting pretty late."

"Mhmm," was my only response before I turned to look up at Mason. "Text me." He nodded smoothly before smirking at me after I eyed his now smaller boner. "Goodnight, Mase. Night witch." I spoke loudly and clearly as I pushed past the fat pig. Mason's deep chuckles filled my ears as I jogged down the wooden staircase. I really wanted to give him a kiss goodbye but that pig watching would ruin the whole romantic moment.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Authors Note: Please COMMENT & VOTE on each chapter, guys! I would truly appreciate it. Also, if you have any ideas for an upcoming chapter, leave it in a comment! I will dedicate that chapter to you :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
608K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...