Chapter 4

• Mason •

Today was my last first day of high school. I didn't really care much for high school. I just wanted my diploma then I would apply for a trade school in the city. College wasn't for me and I was great with working with my hands, so trade school only made sense. I was dressed in all black today-- my favorite color. A black 'Hood By Air' long sleeve shirt, a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees, and black Jeremy Scott Adidas. My A$AP braids were shielded by a white and black 'BOY' snapback. I looked fresher than a motherfucker.

"So... it's the first day of your senior year. You nervous?" Jordan queried as he dribbled his basketball on the wooden floorboards of my bedroom. He needed to stop bouncing that ball before Michelle came upstairs bitchin about the noise. I grabbed my black North Face book bag from the handle of my closet door before turning to face him. "Nah, man... I'm anxious to get this year over with so that I can move on to shit that really matters. Construction school, brodie!"

He chuckled before taking a seat at the foot of my bed. "You sure you don't want to go to college, Mase? You can get a good education and--"

"I already had this talk with mom and pops, J. College aint for me. I already made up my mind so ain't no changing it." My mother didn't support my choice of going to a trade school after high school, and not traditional college. My pops wanted me to join the police force and follow in his footsteps but I shut all that shit down last year. Now Jordan was on my back about this college shit. I wish that my parents and my brother would just worry about their lives and not mine. "Aight. What's good with you and Jas, though? You like her?"

"Nah I don't like her... she likes me though. She wants me so bad, bro." I still felt a little bad about smashing Jasmine at her crib yesterday; which was why after Jasmine and I got done fucking we both agreed that Jordan would never find out about it. My brother really liked Jas, probably even loved her. I just couldn't fight the temptation yesterday. Jasmine was too persuasive for my liking. "You heard me?" I snapped back to reality after hearing Jordan clear his throat.

"My bad, what you said?" I asked as I started for my bedroom door. He was right on my tail. "I said that you shouldn't get into anything with Jasmine. The age gap between you two is ridiculous; plus Jasmine can be very manipulative and demanding. The whole world already knows that you don't do well with taking orders from others." I nodded as I walked into the kitchen-- Jordan still heavy on my trail. He was still yapping on and on about Jasmine but I wasn't even absorbing his words.

I was too busy eyeing the pretty ass plates of eggs, bacon, and waffles, that Michelle set on the counter for me and Jordan. "Good morning boys. Mason, aren't you going to be late for school? It's your first day," she paused to glance down at the gold watch sitting on her wrist. "And Jordan, don't you have to be down at the gym to coach the boys? You two better take these plates and leave." She continued to chastise as she walked over to the fridge. Both Jordan and I picked up our warm and delicious smelling plates before walking over to the kitchen drawer and grabbing forks. Michelle handed us two bottled waters before once again chastising us to be on our way.

•••

"Who's that?" I whispered to my nigga Que as my eyes remained locked on the baddie that just entered the classroom. This girl was beautiful-- I mean from head to toe she was bangin'. Her face was what held my attention the most. Her body was slim and slender, but her face was the money maker. "That's just Gabrielle. Don't even try to fuck with her, man. She's all into school work and shit. She don't give any niggas the time of day." He mumbled, sounding extremely upset. I'm guessing that he tried to holla at cutie and she swerved him.

I chuckled as I turned in my seat and pulled my notebook and a black ink pen from my back pack. My eyes landed on Gabrielle one last time before I tuned in on the lesson that the Calculus teacher just began. I was going to holla at lil mama later on. Probably at lunch or some shit.

[Three periods later]

Lunch came quick as shit. I was glad that I was one of the many seniors that only had four classes for the day. It was eleven thirty in the morning and instead of taking my ass to the library and starting on this Health project that was assigned to the class today, I was walking over to Gabrielle's table with a lunch tray in my possession. She was sitting with some chess team goofs who weren't even flirting with her. The fuck?

"Is somebody sitting here?" I asked politely as I stood across from where Gabrielle sat at the table. The dudes on the chest team took one glance at me before quickly gathering up their chess pieces, along with their book bags, and leaving the table. I smirked before turning back to face Gabrielle. "I guess you can sit now, considering the fact that just scared all of my friends away." She had this soft, baby like voice. It wasn't high pitched and squeaky like a rubber ducky. It was just fragile and beautiful like Ariana Grande's baby voice. I liked it.

"I'm Mason, and I'm in your first period Calculus class. What's your name?" She looked up from the papers in front of her before clearing her throat. "My name is Gabrielle. Not trying to be rude or anything, Mason, but I have a Spanish test coming up in two days and I have to study this list of vocab words."

"You have Spanish? What grade are you in?" My face contorted as I glanced at the list of vocab words sitting in front of her. I didn't know any seniors who had Spanish. Most seniors took Spanish either their sophomore or junior year of high school. "I'm a junior." She replied shyly before brushing her black, curly hair behind her ear. I nodded smoothly as I chewed on my apple. "Want me to help you study? I can test you or some shit." She looked surprised by my offer. I chuckled before asking her again, only this time making my offer sound more believable. "Uh... Sure, thanks." She smiled warmly at me before sliding the paper across the table. "Test me on the first fifteen." I nodded and then rested my apple onto the tray below me before picking up the paper in my hand. "What does la tarea mean?"

• Jasmine •

I smiled once I seen Mason's handsome face through my peep hole. I stepped back from the door and then pulled it open. My bottom lip sunk into the cave of my mouth as I eyed his athletic body in his all black outfit. "You look sexy as fuck," I commented as he walked into my apartment. I closed the door behind him and followed him down the hall to the living room. "How was school today?"

"It was aight," he shrugged as he made himself comfortable on my couch. "I got Calc homework that I need to do so... why did you ask me to come over? Didn't I give you enough yesterday?" He smirked before removing his SnapBack from his head. I playfully rolled my eyes at him before hovering over his body and straddling his lap. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his sweet ones. I involuntarily moaned into the kiss after he slapped my ass hard. "Why am I here, Jas?"

"I wanted to see you." I mumbled before taking his bottom lip into my mouth and sucking softly. I heard him groan before he broke the kiss. "You can't just call me up whenever you want, Jas. I got school shit to worry bout and--"

"And what, Mason? I can't see you now?" I crossed my arms over my chest as I glared down at him. He smacked his lips before removing my body from on top of his, and then sitting up in the couch. I watched as he placed his cap over his head before he picked up his book bag that was leaning against the foot of the coffee table. "I wasted a metro card ride for this bullshit." He grumbled as he exited the living room. One minute later I heard the front door slam and then I was left hot and horny.

What the fuck was his issue?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Authors Note: Please COMMENT & VOTE on each chapter, guys! I would truly appreciate it. Also, if you have any ideas for the upcoming chapter, leave it in a comment! I will dedicate that chapter to you :) Thank you for reading :3 Tell your people's about this A$AP Rocky fanfic!