Vampire's Mate Wolf mxm

By ImmortalEnergy

Lucus A werewolf enslaved to the royal family of vampires along with many other, Abused, Maltreated, taken as... More

Chapter 1 Introduction to Hell
Chapter 2 The encounter-s
Chapter 3 There is something
Chapter 4 It Begins
Chapter 5 Guest
Chapter 6 Conversation with Him
Chapter 7 End of happiness
Chapter 8 The misunderstanding
Chapter 9 Decision
Chapter 10 preparation
Chapter 11 Finally
Chapter 12 Not so Far
Chapter 13 Back to the start
Chapter 14 Changes
Chapter 15 Forgiven?
Chapter 16 First bite
Chapter 17 Running away?
Chapter 18 His return
Chapter 19 whole set of heart rhythms!!!
Chapter 21 New Sides Of Him
Chapter 22 Can't Take It Anymore
Chapter 23 Some Feelings That Hurt

Chapter 20 Blood Bath

2.6K 125 24
By ImmortalEnergy

Lucas's POV

Ecstasy, that's the only word I can put for this feeling. Believe me it was a drug, so addicting. My eyes rolled up in pure bliss, my hands went in his hair, soft strands of hair brushed my fingers, and as I pulled on them, a groan left his throat which sent a shiver down my body.

Right now, I didn't care about how wrong this felt, and the pain it caused, I started feeling light headed. With one swift of his tongue, he sealed the wound, and pulled his face up and looked directed in my eyes, his eyes dark same as mine, intoxicated. For a moment it seemed he was looking in awe, I unconsciously bit my lip, Ouch I realized, my canines they had enlarged, so my eyes would have changed their color too.

I felt a trail of blood slipping from the cut on my lip, and before it could go any down, he licked it, so close to my lips , that send a shiver through my whole body.

His eyes, if they were oceans, I would have been drowned by now. But how long could this spell stay intact. Of course it had to break. And when it did, my arms pushed him off of me, and I got up.

How come I let him this close to me? he doesn't deserve it. I cannot let myself get carried away like this again...

A man need to have some pride. Without a single glance, I left.

My heart was disturbed, cause I felt at lose. I was the one at lose, that thing was for sure. Even after coming back to my room, having chat with my roommate Ben, my heart was uneasy, I took a shower and tried to sleep.

All night long, his eyes didn't left me, I couldn't shake them off of my mind, they were enchanting.

I made a decision that a moment like this would never come again, I will fight if I have to but I wont let him have his way with me and I fall asleep.

That Night I had the dream, that had hunt me in my past, I haven't had one for a long time. The same nightmare I was forced to experience every night, when I was sold as a slave, and my family abandoned me, but there in that scene filled with screams of the children, woman and innocent wolves and blood everywhere I saw His Eyes. Same the color of blood.

...........................

"Are you alright?" the question I have been asked nth time since I woke up, left the mouth of my best friend but with sincere concern.

" Have you seen a ghost?" " why are you so pale?" "Drink this" " Are you sick?" Is something the matter?"
If I had a mom, would she have been the same, I thought with a smile. but she abandoned me!

I hugged shelly seeking her warmth.

"Hey, did you have a nightmare? Come, sit here"

I just nodded.

"You should have called for me" "Need medicine?"

"No, just give me something to eat" I said, even though, I feel like puking at the thought of any thing relating to food. But I couldn't afford to make her more concerned.

Then I ponder, her life just revolves around me, and what kind of bastard I am? to think, I was once having plans to run away without even telling her. How worried she would have been.

I hide so much, from my best friends.

Its such a relief to have people that care about you. You can even smile in hell.

"Though I didn't plan on tell you this, but its the day" Shelly said.

"What? this early? Why?" I already felt so tired.
Lets introduce to you the day, a day of celebration to them and to us a day of death. The city is gathered, to see the open slaughtering of slave, who has committed crimes.

"I am not going" I said, my voice ruled by anger.

"I wouldn't have told you, but its a given you are going, take a guess, you are now his personal attendant, of course you are going"

Oh!

"I will be there, 'Pause ' they wont let us off the hook with an excuse this time, like last time"

"I know" I said.

......................................................................................................................................................

How cruel could someone be?

To make innocent suffer like this, and let remaining to go through the same pain by making them mere spectators of this cruel scene, and feeding on their sufferings.

My blood boils watching this scene.

A hand lands on my clenched fist, I know its Shelly. At some distance He is sitting too, with his bloodthirsty family. The hatred I am feeling right now, can surpass any other feeling.

An other piercing cry.

How can someone's heart not melt, hearing these cries?

Wont they hunt their nights?

The stench of blood is enough to make anyone puke.

Next a family is pushed. A family of wolves. A man and a woman with a small pup in her blossom.

It must have been a newborn that's why it was in its wolf form. So tiny with its pure white fur just like my own. The mother was desperately holding on to her pup.

I got the story, they must have been mates, and their sin was to bring this tiny life in this world. if that was any sin.

A vampire stepped out and the man was pushed in his direction, before the man could struggle and fight for his dear life, the hungry vampire sank his sharp teeth into him and drank till he could no more, the man's unconscious body fell to the ground, two man took the body away and throw it into a cell.

roars of celebration and joy

That vampire was a fighter who was awarded fresh blood as a gift.

That man wasn't dead yet, but from now onwards his life would be much worst than the death itself. He would become the meal to those hungry vampires until the day there remains not a single drop of blood in his body.

One man snatched the pup from the woman and pushed her forward towards another blood thirsty vampire. The woman was treated the same way, and thrown away into another cell.

And next was that tiny life.

A tear left my eye.

"Please, not him"

A silent plead left my mouth. The man passed the pup into the hands of another hungry vampire.

........................................

My lovely Readers.
I am back. Exams finally over, sorry for the wait.
I hope from now onwards the updates will be more frequent.

Don't forget to VOTE and Comment.

Because I FEED on those. LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1.4K 38
Dean finally found his mate, but one day his mate disappeared into thin air. And no one seemed to be able to find him, not even Dean. Started : 3 Nov...
821K 26.1K 29
Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His mom snapped and became abusive, but ment...
361 27 10
A silent neighborhood that has a seceret.... Everyone believes werewolves just fairytales, but mysterious forest hides the truth deep inside it. 21...
678K 30.4K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...