The Crimson Fox

By mistmoon12

"Kitsune" A.K.A Naruto, the greatest leader the ANBU has ever seen, is graceful, silent, and DEADLY, disposin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
UGH! SBAC WHY????????????????
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Writers Block
Filler
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not An Update
Finally Back!!!
Writing A New Story
Chapter 12
I'm Still Here
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

27.6K 818 796
By mistmoon12

A/N: Hey guys, testing is finished. YAY, FINALLY! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I'm having subtle Naruhina moments (not major).

Also, I forgot to add Kurama's thought text:

Kurama-'italics & bold'

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!

________________________________________________________________

*Next Morning*

??? P.O.V

'Yay' Naruto though as he got out of bed. 'I'm finally out of that troublesome classroom and away from all those idiot. Yahoo, I'm free!'

Naruto continued to celebrate in his mind as he tossed the disgusting, kill-me-orange and blue jumpsuit, OUT THE WINDOW, and, instead, put on a crimson red shirt and a black jacket with white stripes. (like Boruto's jacket, just with one extra stripe along the sleeve, and different color.) He also put on black ANBU pants, and black sandals. He grabbed a popsicle and dashed out the door, still celebrating.

Naruto almost reached the Academy gate until...

"Oi, Kit stop celebrating and watch where your going!" Kurama warned him.

Naruto ignored the demon's warning and continued to skip down the street. (Yes, he was skipping.)

"Crap, Kit watch out!" Kurama yelled 'Too late!' The fox thought

BAM! Naruto crashed someone, causing them both to tumble to the ground.

Naruto was on top of a girl with short black hair and featureless lavender eyes, there faces were a few inches apart. (Fix your brains people)

"I tried to warn you Kit. Pay attention to what I say next time!" Kurama said beratingly.

'Okay, sorry.' Naruto thought back

"Naruto-kun!" A quiet voice squeaked, sounding surprised.

"Hm?" Naruto was trying to realize what had happened.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Hinata! Are you okay?" He said, snapping to his senses

"I-I'm f-fine N-Naruto-kun." Said a bright red Hinata

Naruto pretended not to notice the Hyuga princess blushing beet red, and helped her to her feet.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Naruto said, apologizing again.

"It's f-fine Naruto-kun, I-I have a feeling t-that your r-really h-happy right n-now."

"Yup, we get to know our teams today." 'And I get to leave this newbie place' he said, grinning brightly, thinking the last part to himself.

"Teams." The Hyuga said to herself. "O-oh, that means y-y-you p-passed, c-c-congratulations, N-Naruto-kun!" she said blushing slightly.

Naruto turned to Hinata, slightly taken aback from the congratulatory praise.

"Thanks Hinata." He said, giving her a foxy grin.

He was well aware that the little Hyuga had a crush on him, but he pretended not to notice.

They walked into the classroom, and headed to their seats. Kiba looked up and noticed Naruto as he walked passed.

"HEY, NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? THIS PLACE IS FOR NINJA'S ONLY!" Kiba yelled, Akamaru yipped in agreement.

"HEY KIBA, USE YOUR EYES, WILL YOU?" Naruto said jabbing at the hitai-ate tied to his forehead.

Kiba stared for a few seconds, then yelled, "THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE PASSED. YOU'RE DEAD-LAST, AND FROM WHAT I HEARD, YOU FAILED THE LAST TWO YEARS."

"Guess I finally understand everything they have to teach here. " Naruto stated calmly, sitting down, this time next to Sasuke.

Before Kiba could find a retort, Sakura and Ino came bursting through the door.

'oh no' everyone thought, except Sasuke. (for reasons unknown)

"I win forehead!" Ino yelled.

"No, my big-toe was ahead of yours by an inch!" Sakura yelled back.

'why do they always do this?' thought Naruto covering his ears. 'They always give me a headache......soooo annoying.'

"Good luck Kit, pray that you won't have either of them on your team." Kurama said pinning his ears back, from all the screeching. "Oh ya, and you should remember who your sitting next to."

Naruto looked over ".................well f**k." was all he could say.

Sakura and Ino walked over to the row of desks, still arguing about who got to class first. They spotted Sasuke and then started to argue who would sit next to him. Naruto inwardly sighed. He turned to Sakura, and began to walk over, grinning his widest.

"Sakura-chan, good morning!" Naruto said, wanting to bash his face into the wall.

The girls stop arguing and turn toward him.

Banshee glared at him, saying "Move Naruto, I want to sit next to Sasuke."

"NO, I WILL!" Ino shouted at her.

"Ne, Ne, why don't you sit next to me Sakura-chan?" He asked, blowing a raspberry at her in his mindscape.

"NO WAY, NOT ON YOUR LIFE!" The pink-haired kunoichi yelled, punching him to the floor.

The pair continued to argue, ignoring him. Naruto, got up from the floor grumbling, "I so wish to kill that freaking pink head!"

Then Iruka walked in and clapped his hands, "Okay everyone, take your seats!"

Sakura and Ino quickly fought for the open seat, Sakura won, and Naruto climbed into the seat next to her.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna start announcing teams. Please wait here for you sensei to pick you up." Iruka told the class. He noticed Naruto's annoyed and slightly bruised face.

'Sorry taichou, good luck'. Iruka thought, shivering slightly. 'He's gonna kill me for this later.'

Iruka began to announce teams "Team 1.......
........Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura-"
He was cut off as Naruto yelled, "YES! I'M WITH SAKURA-CHAN!"

Naruto was making no effort to block the trickle of killer intent that was directed at none other than Iruka. Who was resisting the urge to turn, and run, as fast as he could, away from the, now beyond pissed, blonde.

"aaaaand Uchiha Sasuke. Team 8....."(rest is the same)

*finished announcing teams*

"Naruto, can I talk to you privately?" Iruka asked, walking out the door.

Naruto ginned evilly, he got up, and exited the classroom. He walked over to the next classroom, stopping outside the door. Before he entered, he put up a silencing jutsu around the classroom. He slid the door closed, and began cracking his nuckles. He had an evil glint in his eyes as he turned to Iruka, releasing his KI.

"Ah~! Naruto-taichou, please let me explain." Iruka said, slowly inching away from the blonde.

"Give me a good reason why not to strangle you right here and now." Naruto growled as he started toward Iruka.

"It was Hokage-sama who chose the teams." Iruka said nervously

"I can deal with the old man later, but right now......"

Naruto ran at Iruka.

*Hokage's office*

"Achoo!.....Well it seems Iruka's just announce the teams.....Naruto'll kill me.................I should go hide."

A few seconds later the old man heard a quiet scream coming from the academy. He paled, 'Well time to go!'

*Academy*

After almost beating Iruka half to death. Naruto sat on the teachers table, still mad.

"Well Falcon, what is it you need?" Naruto said, turning toward the older man.

"Hokage-sama said you are to give me your report, I'll give it to the Hokage while your waiting for you sensei."

"Sigh, fine, here."

Naruto handed Iruka the report, and deactivated the silencing jutsu.

"Okay, dismissed." Iruka said, as he passed Naruto, he whispered. "Don't blow your cover taichou, good luck."

"Of course, see you around Iruka-sensei."

He exited the room and went back to his office. Naruto watched him go, relaxing slightly and going back into the classroom. Only 5 more teams were left inside. He sat down at his desk and decided to take a nap.

'I'm going to take a nap, ok?' Naruto messaged Kurama

"Okay, I'll wake your up when your 'sensei' comes." Kurama responded.

__________________________________

Hey guys, Mistmoon12 here!

1, 344 words, cool that's the most I've written so far! I'm glad people are enjoying my fanfiction. Well my 2016 school year is drawing to a close and summers going to start in about 5 or 4 weeks. YAY! Please give me ideas of what you might think should happen, I'd love to hear some. Please comment and vote!

-Bye~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
73.4K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
461K 8.1K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...
87.1K 1.4K 12
What happens if Naruko was cold as ice and never knew what love is and nobody knew what Naruko's face looked like. She wear's a mask and she's in the...