One Direction Imagines ....

By Sophie1D55

This is basically a book where I update mainly one direction imagines but some other imagines! Just private m... More

One Direction Imagines ....
Niall Horan imagine - My best friend
Getting to know Harry Styles
Authers Note!
I'm so sorry - Harry Styles
Want an Imagine?
I hate you! but do i really? - Zayn Malik/Harry Styles
I loved you! Liam Payne and Niall Horan
On Holiday with your Family - Louis Tomlinson
Movie night with Niall and Harry!!
1D / 5SOS
Authers Note
Harry Styles
Niall Horan
Harry Styles
Harry Styles
Harry Styles - Natasha's comp
You tell him your pregnant
THANK YOU!<3

Niall Horan

263 0 0
By Sophie1D55

This is an imagine for Alyssa! Hope you like it :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Alyssa P.O.V * 

Just recently i have moved from England to Australia with my family, i loved England but we had to come here due to the fact that my dad got promoted and had to move out here for his work! I am proud of him and everything but i really do love England. I'm shore i will get to love Australia as much as i did with England it's just i am now so far away from my favourite band, One Direction. 

I know you may be thinking ' What the hell you have just moved to the other side of the world and your thinking about a band ' but to me their not just a band, they have saved my life in so many ways, they are just incredible and now i'm never going to meet them or go to a concert because i'm on the other side of the world. 

Oh sorry how rude of me hi my name is Alyssa and i am 17 years old and i have long blonde hair and i am about mid height. My favourite band is One Direction durrr and my favourite member is the lucky charm Niall <3 I have just moved from England to Australia with my family.

At the moment i am planning to go to 1D world witch is another reason why i am happy to live here now because they don't have one of these in England and if they do it's in the stadium. I am so exited i am literally shacking and were not even their yet!!!  

* After a long buss ride i am now at 1D world * 

Omgggggggggg i'm so exited!!!  i literally ran into the shop and had to stop myself from screaming! this place is so big i love it. 

As i was waling around the shop i was looking at all the amazing stuff when all of a sudden i bumped into a tall and muscular body, well he must work out and have good abs i thought to myself. I'm just so crazy that i'm talking to myself about abs ..... okay. I look up and is so shocked to fine the Niall Horan from the One Direction standing in front of me. I am so shocked i drop the Niall Horan doll that i was holding in my hand and had my eyes glued on to him.

" wohhaa your N- n-nnn-niall H-hh-horan? " 

" Yes that's my name love what's yours? " 

" omg arhhh i'm talking to niall " all i herd after that was a small laugh

" Oh god i juust said that out loud i'm such an idiot and i still haven't said my name " 

" Your not an idiot, Also do you have a plaster? " awhhh he's so sweet. Why does he need a plaster? " thanks i guess? and my name is Alyssa by the way, and why do you need a plaster? " i said blushing " Awhh beautiful name for a Beautiful girl and i need a plaster because i cut myself falling for you! " woah did niall horan just use a rubbish pick up line? to me? ahahahaha

" thank you :) and no i don't i'm afraid " i said in return to Niall " Oh okay maybe a kiss to make it better? " Niall asked using his lucky charm to get to me " okay sure. Where does it Hertz? " i asked in a sweet tone " Well my heart is hurting so much but my lips Hertz more " and with that i didn't need anything else i kissed him.

I kissed Niall James Horan ..... i think i'm in love with those lips 

* 5 years later *

Me an Niall are still together <3 we have a son called Jake and a baby girl called Jade, they are the most adorable things Jake looks so much like Niall and not that much like me but Jade looks so much like me and not much like niall! 

Me and Niall are planning to get married in the summer! I just love him so much and i am so thankful to my parents for dragging me to Australia. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry it's not that good

Please -- 

Vote

Comment

fan 

and maybe request an imagine in private message? 

Thank you for reading and hope you liked it :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
32.2K 595 71
Enjoy! :) I had fun writing them and I hope you have fun reading them! :)
50.7K 458 29
Simple One Direction imagines for fans. If you like them let me know by commenting and voting. *No requests being taken at this moment. copyright ©