Passing moments

By she_was_lightning

There are some moment that shouldn't be passed up. this is in between book one and two. More

Authors note
Brides Maid dress
Spending time with Grandpa
Water war
Two week notice
Kagami
When is the last time, we went shopping?

Wait what?

26 1 0
By she_was_lightning

"Wait what?" I said. I was half way up on the latter with a stack of book in my arms and I paused to look at Kojuro, who was leaning up against the book case. He was blushing and looking off to side. I never seen him really blush.

"I think you should move in." he said again, blush getting a little deeper. I just stared at him, glanced at the books in my arms and set them on the shelf then slid down the latter. I walked over to Kojuro and smiled. He looked at me out of the corners of his eyes.

"Only if you want me around Mr. Katakura." I replied. Kojuro turned his head fully to me and really smiled.

"Yes Ms. David. I would like to have you around." He said. I smiled and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, will talk about it later. Right now I have to continue working." I replied.

He just chuckled and smiled. "Until later then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
78.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...