The Styles Effect [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

I escaped my reality by reading fanfictions. They escaped their fanfictions to become my reality. More

Chapter 1: The Wish
Chapter 3: Burger King
Chapter 4: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 5: Mr. Steal Your Girl
Chapter 6: Asthma Attack
Chapter 7: Penguin Milk
Chapter 8: Therapy
Chapter 9: Hot Topic Employees
Chapter 10: August Tinkles
Chapter 11: Pain Is Good
Chapter 12: Okay
Chapter 13: Keep Me Sane
Chapter 14: Eye of the Tiger
Chapter 15: Demon Sex
Chapter 16: Casper
Chapter 17: Gold Digger
Chapter 18: Blotchy Muppet
Chapter 19: Choose One
Chapter 20: We Can't Stop
Chapter 21: Soy Latte
Chapter 22: Devil Woman
Chapter 23: The Underdog
Chapter 24: Fight It
Chapter 25: The End
Trailer for Sequel
Psycho and Liza
NOMINATED

Chapter 2: The Lesson

77.5K 4.2K 25.6K
By Chingyonce

The class bell rang catching me off guard as I blinked at my surroundings in confusion.

Class bell?

School.

My eyes widened when I realized I was in the deserted hallways of my school, the last few people walking into their class as I pushed myself against the locker I was leaning on, my fingers absentmindedly running over the straps of my backpack as my heart raced.

How am I at school, I don't even remember getting here.

The last thing I remember was standing in my kitchen, male me, then Harry Styles.

"Is this what being high feels like..." I mumbled to myself with wide eyes, my gaze locking with the school janitor who was emptying one of the trash cans nearby, stopping his actions when he heard me as he sent me a questioning look making me flash him an uneasy smile before I fast walked down the hall to the other side.

I passed one of the class rooms, peering through the window of the door to check the clock on the wall inside.

Fourth period had just started.

But that didn't make any sense, it was morning, I don't even remember going to any of my other morning classes.

A chill went down my spine as I backed away from the classroom, heading to my own period as I shook my head.

Something was definitely not right here.

But really, when did anything ever go right in my life to be honest.

I entered my history class which made every head in the room turn to look at me in a synchronized manner like they always do when someone's late before I spotted Estella and Ashley in the front of the room, sitting in their seats.

Estella was talking rapidly, moving her small hands up in the air elaborately as she spoke while Ashley watched her with a blank almost bored expression, even though I knew she was listening and that her resting bitch face was just really strong.

I looked over to Mr. Klerk's desk, grateful that he wasn't in the room as I quickly made my way over to my two friends.

"Hey, you're here today! Why are you late?" Estella asked in her small voice, looking at me with her big brown eyes as a strand of her blonde hair fell in front of her face while I took my seat behind the two.

"It's Liza, she's always late." Ashley said with a smile, running her hand through her brown shoulder length hair as I placed my backpack down and looked at the two of them with wide eyes.

"You guys, does today feel... I don't know, does it feel kind of weird today, just like how the hours are passing and everything?" I questioned, my tone guarded as I tried to ease my nerves while they turned in their seats to look at me, exchanging small glances.

"You know what she's right..." Ashley began, her eyes widening as well as she looked between Estella and I while my breathing hitched at her words.

"It so feels like a Friday even though it's Wednesday today." She concluded with a nod as Estella snapped her fingers and pointed at Ash with a smile.

"Oh my god! Right!? I was just about to say that-"

"No I mean," I cut them off, making them look at me with confused expressions as I struggled to explain myself.

"I don't- I don't remember getting here at all. I was in my kitchen and then the next thing I know I'm at school. I don't even know how I got here and I don't even think I went to my first three classes." I blurted out, trying to emphasize how freaked out I was as they watched me with concerned expressions.

"My mom once knew this woman who would have that same problem and everyone thought she was crazy." Estella spoke up after a few moments, nodding her head at me as my body relaxed at her soothing and understanding tone.

"Really? So it really did happen to her?" I frantically asked, leaning forward more in my seat in anticipation.

"Oh no, she really was crazy. Yeah her family later found out she had schizophrenia and now she's in a mental hospital somewhere in Georgia." Estella smiled, totally oblivious to how scared I was at that moment as Ashley laughed.

"Indirectly calling you crazy...." Ashley coughed into her fist as I looked between the both of them in frustration.

"I'm not crazy, I know what happened, but that wasn't even the weirdest part. I had a brother who looked like a male version of me, like a small mustache and everything -which by the way, was not pretty. And then, and then Harry Styles, he was in my kitchen-"

"But you do have a brother." Estella interrupted, giving me a confused look as I furrowed my brows at her words.

"No I don't, I have a sister-"

"Hold up, what was our history teacher doing at your house?" Ashley asked, resting her cheek against the palm of her hand as they both turned to me.

"Our history teacher..." I blinked at the two, my mouth immediatly going dry as I dramatically looked over towards the entrance of the classroom.

After a few minutes no one came in.

"Yo, so are you just going to continue to creepily stare at the door and ignore us or..." Ashley began, waving her hand in my face before I looked back at them.

"Sorry, usually in stories there's always like on cue timing and I thought Harry would just walk in right when I mentioned him."

"I apologize for the wait, I miscounted the papers I had to print and was a bit short by a few." A deep voice resonated from the door before Harry walked in, this one much taller and definitely older than the one I had met in my kitchen, his long brown hair falling to his broad shoulders and the sleeves of his white buttoned up shirt rolled up to reveal a bit of his tattoos.

"Fuck! See that! Told you- did I not fucking tell you guys, that was on cue." I said, spazzing in my seat snapping and pointing my fingers frantically at Harry as he ran his fingers through his hair before placing the stack of papers down onto the table.

"Alright, we're all here right? Don't really feel like calling all of you guys' names so let's just assume everyone's here and get this done." He smiled, chuckling lightly as he clasped his hands together, catching everyone's attention as he stood at the front of the room.

"He looks so good in white." Ashley commented under her breath in a strangled voice as Estella nodded in agreement.

"Definitely his color." She nodded slightly making me turn in my seat to look at all the girls, and even a few of the guys silently swooning in their seats at the sight of Harry.

Well shit me too.

I looked back to the front at teacher Harry who was passing out the papers, lightly licking the pad of his thumb to separate the sheets as I began to sweat.

His green eyes flickered up, meeting my gaze before he smirked and looked back down at the papers in his large hands.

Oh shit.

I remember this fanfiction...

So this morning wasn't a dream, all the fanfiction Harry's were coming to life.

Aha.

Ahahaha.

"Are you fucking kidding me here! Do you know how many fucking psycho daddy demon fanfics I've read in my lifetime!" I blurted out to no one in particular, standing to my feet in a panic, my chair pushing back against the floor creating a loud screech against the ground as I brought my hands to my hair while everyone turned to gawk at me in shock at my outburst.

"Miss Vaugn, I'd appreciate if you didn't announce every thought that appears in your head with that foul language in my class." Harry said, sending me a tight lip smile even though his deep voice held a stern authority as he gave me a warning look.

"So what, no one is going to freak out about this? Oh yeah, it's whatever, it's all good we just have Harry Styles as our fucking history teacher no big whoopdie doo there." I said, looking at all my classmates as Estella and Ashley took their phones out to record me break down.

"Miss Vaugn."

"So is Drake our gym teacher too? Huh? Lil Wayne must be our fucking principal and I bet you Nicki Minaj is the math teacher and we have to learn to find the circumference of her ass is that it!"

"Miss Vaugn!"

"What do you want!" I snapped back, my stress levels going haywire as Harry stood from his desk, resting the palm of his hands on his desk as he glared at me.

"What I want is for you to see me after class Miss Vaugn." He said and god did he sound pissed.

Never have I heard Harry's voice when he was angry and just the tone of it sent chills down my spine.

Like the good 'oh my god you so fine' kind of chills.

I sat back down, overwhelmed by the feels and sort of in a daze as I processed his words.

"Oh so we're doing this whole 'see you after class' bullshit now..."

••

"You purposely disrupted my class and continued to use inappropriate language in my classroom when I distinctively told you not to." Harry berated, his hands placed behind his back as he paced back and forth in front of me before I blinked in surprise, coming out of my daze as I looked around to find the whole room empty.

"Holy shit. Did you feel that? Did you feel that time lapse? Oh my god I don't even remember how the rest of the period went, I swear it just cut to this part-" I began, clutching to my desk as I looked around rapidly like a scared wet dog before Harry slammed the palm  of his hands onto my desk in front of me, catching me off guard as I leaned back in surprise.

"Are you really trying to get yourself in more trouble than you already are Miss Vaugn because I swear I am this close.." He growled out, bringing his pointer finger and thumb up to show just how close he was to snapping and all I wanted to say was bitch me too as I gulped in my chair.

"Look, big fan, like I said I love you and everything but this whole teacher thing, I read that fanficition as a one time thing and it was really good you know," I said, slowly rising from my feet as I casually pushed my chair in, his eyes watching my every move as I tried to walk passed him.

"So if you could just go back into your story cause this is actually making me really uncomfortable but I don't know if it's good uncomfortable or bad uncomfortable which makes me even more uncomfor-"

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back adruptly until my back pressed against the front of his hard chest before I felt his lips at my ear.

I don't even like when teachers pat my shoulder or stare at me for too long but damn teacher Harry was gettin some bonus points for that move.

"Why must you tease me Miss Vaugn." He drawled out, his voice lower into a raspy husk, lips grazing my skin as I stood there with a stiff posture until I brought my shoulders up, scrunching my neck to make multiple chins trying to get his mouth away from my neck.

"You know I'm really ticklish there so I really wouldn't-"

I let out a little yelp of surprise when he turned me around and gripped my waist, swiftly lifting my body up until I sat on his desk before he positioned himself between my legs, cupping my face as he looked down at me with what some people would say, lust filled eyes.

Or how his eyes clouded over with lust.

Either that or he was totally stoned.

"Dude you're my teacher, what are you like twenty five, I'm seventeen, this shit is illegal." I reasoned with him, jumping slightly when he rested his hand over my thigh, squeezing lightly as he tried to lean down to kiss me again.

"Age is but a number Miss Vaugn."

"Uh yeah, the same number that will determine how many years your ass will be in jail." I countered back, bringing my hand up to tug at his hair, my fingers tangling into his luscious soft brown curls making him let out a throaty groan of approval.

Woah, what shampoo did this man use? Very nice, I liked it a lot.

Very nice.

"You don't need to worry about me Liza. What you need to worry about is yourself and how absolutely delectable you look in your little school skirts." He breathed, kissing my neck again as his hands rested on my legs.

Delectable.

I guess I am now a bucket of fried chicken.

"I'm wearing jeans." I stopped him, trying to push at his chest as I gave him a look before he smiled.

"No you're not." Harry said and that's when I felt his fingertips on the bare skin of my legs making me look down to find him playing with the hem of a short skirt -which I had no memory of putting on or even owning- along with a pair of knee high socks.

Talk about being tumblr as fuck.

"Woah, holy jesus." I muttered, backing away sliding my ass on his desk before swinging my legs to the side to check out my new clothing.

"Wow your legs are really hairy." Harry said, eyeing my limbs as I pursed my lips.

"Well yeah I wasn't really planning on having a skirt magically appear on me today so..." I trailed off, shrugging as I tried to hike up my socks.

"Oh quick! Say I look delicious in my new Nike jays!" I said, turning to Harry before he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me hard on my lips.

Like actually really hard where I was mumbling a small "ouch" into the kiss.

Kiss.

Kissing Harry fucking Styles on a fucking desk in a fucking classroom where the door is probably open but everyone is too oblivious to give a shit.

This was amazing.

His lips were soft, lots of tongue action but I guess that was called the battle of the tongues?

Mine was winning ha take that, feel thy power of my sword- you know, if my tongue could hold a sword.

"You're so beautiful." He panted when we broke away for air, going on a whole monologue about how innocent I looked as I smiled, blanking out whatever he was saying and just thinking about how I can check everything off my damn bucket list and die a happy woman.

"Yeah thank you- uh so is no one going to notice that school is still going on and you're practically dry humping me on your desk- I mean, not that I'm complaining." I said, just now realizing I was layed flat on the cold wood of his desk with Harry on top of me.

"No we noticed." Someone said, making both Harry and I snap our heads in the direction of the voice before my jaw dropped at the sight of all the seats in his classroom taken by another period of students as they all looked at us with blank expressions.

"Miss Vaugn!" Another shrill female voice snapped from the entrance of the room, Harry not even bothering to move off me as he continued to pepper soft kisses on my neck when the principal approached us with a look of outrage on her wrinkly face.

He peppered kisses on me.

Peppered.

He is seasoning me like the bucket of fried chicken I am.

"Thank you! Finally someone catches the student and teacher together!" I clapped my hands slowly since these types of stories weren't really my thing as she glowered down at me.

"I can see your bra strap, violating dress code one thousand and fifty two I see. Detention." She scolded, handing me a slip of paper as I gawked at her, raising my head up from the desk, trying to push Harry off me who was starting to grind on me.

"What the- do you not see this!" I said, motioning at Harry on top of me on his desk.

"Ah Mr. Styles, and what exactly are you doing in class today?" The principal said, lowering her perscription glasses at him with pursed lips.

"Me! He's trying to do me!" I exclaimed from under him before he clasped his large hand over my mouth to quiet me while I screamed into his skin.

"Just teaching sex ed." He answered with a grinned as the principal nodded her head in approval.

"But this is history class!" Someone yelled from the back of the room.

"Shut up Billy or I swear I'll flunk your essay on Harriet Tubman!" Harry snapped, yelling across the room pointing at one of the boys in the back as the principal gasped.

"I love a teacher who can control their students! Keep up the good work Mr. Styles." She cooed as I tried to scream even louder, Harry's hand muffling my yelling as he maintained his smile, watching her leave the room.

"This is some serious bullshit!" I seethed when I pushed his hand away before I grabbed the large history textbook on his desk, raising it in the air.

"I'm sorry! I love you!" I said before I brought the thick book and swung it, hitting him square on the head making his tall body fall back before he hit the floor unconscious.

"Dude, new highschoreee..." One guy echoed making me turn to find everyone in the class on their phone not even paying attention.

I clumsily scrambled off the desk, tugging at the hem of my skirt panting as I crouched down to Harry's side before I checked his pulse.

Oh thank god, still alive.

Let's just totally avoid the fact that he could possible have brain damage or internal bleeding because you know what, he's fanfiction Harry.

"Alright, let's do this." I breathed out, rubbing my hands together before bending down and grabbing his ankles, dragging him out of the room with the skin of his arms and back making a loud awkward squeaking noise across the floor as I hauled him through the empty school hallways.

"You just gotta think clearly Liza, think clearly about this. You made a wish on an app, it actually worked, now you've got all these, these Harry's from all the fanfictions you read." I mumbled to myself, sweating and panting as I pulled at Harry's ankles.

"You've got brother's best friend Harry- oh that was a great fanfic.... You know what, gonna call that one cupcake Harry, he was kind of a cupcake. Okay, got cupcake Harry," I said, looking down at the passed out man on the floor.

"Teacher Harry," I concluded, walking backwards as I lugged his heavy body.

"I'll just herd all the Harry's together and then I'll figure out what to do with them... For now I just need to know who's next-"

I suddenly bumped into someone making me let go of Teacher Harry's ankle with my body almost falling to the floor before I balanced myself and turned around, my gaze meeting the same yet different pair of green eyes as I looked at the other new Harry in front of me, my blood running cold as I took in this one's appearance.

You have got to be kidding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 50 19
It was all fun and games until we made the biggest mistake that changed us forever.
4.8K 187 26
2.8K 173 6
[COMPLETED] "You're a glitch in reality, Styles. And all glitches must be removed." A Harry Styles short story. Ranked #965 in Fanfiction
136 4 9
i got out of my hp phase lmao im just republishing this because i felt like it