beautiful stranger | s.l. + j...

By nsavant

it's just another story; he fell in love with a foreigner. More

1/11/16
1/15/16 pt. 1
1/15/16 pt. 2
1/20/16 pt. 1
1/20/16 pt. 2
1/27/16
1/29/16
2/5/16
2/10/16
2/14/16
2/15/16 pt.1
2/17/16
2/18/16 pt. 1
2/18/16 pt. 2
2/19/16 pt. 1 (bonus!)
2/19/16 pt. 2
2/23/16
2/28/16
3/5/16
3/11/16 pt. 1
3/11/16 pt. 2
3/14/16
3/19/16
3/26/16
4/1/16
4/4/16
4/13/16
4/15/16
4/23/16
4/30/16
5/7/16
5/13/16
5/20/16
5/27/16
1/11/17

2/15/16 pt. 2

3.7K 211 207
By nsavant

"Guess who's got a date today," Jisoo sang as he walked home with Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Jeonghan's jaw dropped.

"No way. You are going on a date tonight? You're kidding," Jeonghan stated in disbelief. Jisoo shook his head.

"I'm telling the truth! I'm going on a date tonight! We're going to dinner and then the EXO concert," Jisoo replied, his eyes shining.

"I thought you liked Seokmin though," Seungcheol piped up as they entered Jeonghan's house. Jisoo blushed.

"I do. He's the one who's taking me," Jisoo said. Jeonghan's eyes widened, and he grabbed Jisoo's arm frantically.

"Really? He asked you out today?" Jeonghan asked, looking at Jisoo hopefully.

"Technically I asked him out, but that was because he gave me two tickets and was practically begging me to ask him to go with me," Jisoo spoke. Jeonghan let out a loud cheer.

"You have to pay for our next date now, Seungcheol!" Jeonghan said. Seungcheol sighed.

"No way...were you guys placing bets on us?!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"I said that Seokmin would confess to you and ask you out during his next baseball game. Jeonghan said he'd confess before. I seriously thought he'd pull some grand gesture and confess during the middle of his game," Seungcheol disappointedly stated.

"And now you have to buy me whatever I want on our next date! Like I said, a mother knows her child best," Jeonghan proudly proclaimed.

"Oh shut up, the time frame in which you guessed Seokmin would confess was way longer than the one day Seungcheol chose," Jisoo argued. Jeonghan frowned.

"Whatever. Are you gonna make the first move tonight?" Jeonghan pressed. Jisoo blushed.

"Actually...um...technically Seokmin made the first move. Yesterday. He kissed me," Jisoo said. Seungcheol and Jeonghan stopped in their tracks and gaped at him.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Jeonghan complained, shaking Jisoo's shoulders.

"It was just a kiss on the cheek! I didn't even know if he was gay, let alone if he likes me back! I thought he just did it to be friendly," Jisoo responded.

"Oh, he likes you alright. He never shuts up about you," Seungcheol interrupted.

"My small children are growing up so fast," Jeonghan wailed.

"But what about that crush of his you guys always tease him about at lunch?" Jisoo weakly argued. Jeonghan hit his arm.

"That's you, you idiot! Why else wouldn't we tell you the name of Seokmin's crush?! Also, why would he ask you on a date if he liked someone else?!" Jeonghan yelled.

"I don't know! Maybe he didn't want you to tell me because he didn't completely trust me yet! This was before he told me it was a date! Besides, what if it's still just meant to be a friendly date?!" Jisoo loudly fought back.

"Kids, let's not fight so loudly. The neighbors will be able to hear you. When is Seokmin picking you up?" Seungcheol asserted, trying to change the topic. He was successful.

"Oh no, I don't know! He just said he'd pick me up from here, and then we'd go to dinner and the concert!" Jisoo started panicking. Seungcheol tried to calm him down, while Jeonghan just sighed and took out his phone. He sent a text to Seokmin and got a response back quickly.

"Here. Seokmin says he'll pick you up in around three hours, so stop worrying," Jeonghan said, showing his phone to Jisoo. Jisoo relaxed a little bit.

"What am I gonna wear?" Jisoo nervously muttered to himself as he walked to his room dizzily, bumping into the walls and stumbling over his own two feet.

"You think he's gonna be okay?" Seungcheol asked Jeonghan, a concerned look on his face.

"I dunno. Is that really what you're thinking about right now, though? We haven't been alone together all day," Jeonghan pouted, and Seungcheol's ears turned red. The two of them walked to Jeonghan's room, shutting the door behind them.

"I don't know what to wear," Jisoo mumbled to himself in his room, his soul leaving his body.

It was currently 6 P.M., and Jisoo was trying to put together an outfit for his date. He was originally going to put an outfit together right after he came back from school, but then he got a notification for a new chapter of a web comic he liked. After that, he completely forgot about getting ready for his date, until now.

"Jeonghan! I need your help again!" Jisoo yelled, barging into Jeonghan's room. He stopped at the door, his eyes wide as he stared at Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"I'm so sorry! I'll knock next time!" Jisoo shrieked, shielding his eyes. He left the room quickly, and Jeonghan sighed.

"Seungcheol, can you grab my shirt?" Jeonghan asked. "Actually, no, you get dressed too. If I have to suffer, you're suffering with me." The two boys got dressed and walked to Jisoo's room.

"What is it, Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know what to wear again," Jisoo responded, his face fallen. Jeonghan sighed.

"Honestly, you're hopeless. You're going to a concert, so just put on some nice jeans and a casual shirt. If that's all, we'll be going now," Jeonghan stated, turning to leave.

"Jeonghan, don't be so harsh! Don't worry Jisoo, I'll help you," Seungcheol said, looking through Jisoo's closet.

Jisoo smiled with relief, but Jeonghan glared at him, and he winced. Seungcheol took out a pair of dark blue jeans and a white shirt.

"Here, wear these. Don't bother bringing a coat. If you don't bring one, Seokmin will share his with you when you're cold, or he may even give it to you," Seungcheol explained.

"That's smart. Thanks, Seungcheol! You're the best!" Jisoo told him with a grin. Jeonghan huffed and grabbed Seungcheol's hand.

"If you're done now, then we'll be leaving," Jeonghan said, dragging Seungcheol out of the room.

Jisoo spent the next fifteen minutes fidgeting with his clothes and brushing his hair. He put in his earrings and grabbed his phone. Jisoo checked his hair again in his phone's camera as he walked down the stairs. He jumped when the doorbell rang, and he ran to open it.

"Hi Seokmin! I need to put on my socks and shoes, but I'll be out in a second," Jisoo told him.

Seokmin nodded and waited outside patiently. Jisoo joined him a moment later, bouncing with nervousness and excitement. The two walked to the nearby bus stop together.

"So I was thinking that first we could go to this café that's close to the venue, and then we could walk to the concert. What do you say?" Seokmin asked, glancing at Jisoo coolly. Jisoo broke out of a trance and stared back at him, confused.

"Um...sorry, did you say something?" Jisoo said with a blush.

"Were you staring at me?" Seokmin smirked.

"N-no! I just got distracted. What did you say earlier?" Jisoo stuttered.

"I said that I'll take you to a café close to the venue first, and then we'll go to the concert when we're done eating. Sounds good?" Seokmin responded. Jisoo nodded, and the two of them got on the bus.

Jisoo awkwardly kept glancing at Seokmin, his eyes darting away quickly when the younger boy looked back in his direction. Seokmin took out a pair of headphones and plugged it into his cellphone. He offered one headphone to Jisoo, and Jisoo accepted it, putting it into his ear. The two of them quietly listened to music together.

"You know I can see when you're staring at me right?" Seokmin said with a grin. He tapped the bus window. "I can see your reflection with this." Jisoo blushed.

"Sorry. Um, so how was your day?" Jisoo awkwardly asked. Seokmin chuckled.

"Are we really sure that you're the older one here? You're so adorably shy and awkward," Seokmin teased. Jisoo raised his hand threateningly.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean it! Don't hurt me! I'm sorry!" Seokmin apologized. Jisoo smirked and leaned back into his seat proudly. The two of them sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride.

"Stop it! I can't breathe!" Jisoo said, laughing as Seokmin energetically danced and sang along to the chorus of "Dope" by BTS with overdramatic movements and thrusts.

They were currently walking to the venue for the EXO concert, and Seokmin was messing around the entire time. Jisoo's stomach was actually hurting from laughing so hard, and he stood hunched over as he let out boisterous laughs that quickly turned into high-pitched giggles. Some people who walked past them gave them strange looks, but Jisoo was too busy laughing to care.

"Oh, we're here. Can I have my ticket?" Seokmin asked, placing out his palm.

Jisoo looked at Seokmin's palm, and instead of giving Seokmin his ticket, he grabbed Seokmin's hand and interlocked their fingers, grinning at Seokmin. Seokmin stared at Jisoo with wide, confused eyes and blushed as Jisoo winked at him. Jisoo handed the tickets to the security guard, who then scanned them and gave them back to Jisoo.

"Wow Hong Jisoo, you're actually pretty smooth. How many dates have you charmed with that move?" Seokmin teased, though he looked genuinely interested to find out.

"Surprisingly, you're the first. I've gone out on maybe a few dates back in America, but I never really liked those people. Compared to you, they're all pretty lame," Jisoo told him with a grin.

"Stop, you'll make me blush," Seokmin chuckled as the two of them found their seats and sat in them.

They continued to talk with one another until they heard the high-pitched screams of fangirls signifying that EXO had gotten on stage. Jisoo cheered along with the fans, and Seokmin clapped his hands as "Overdose" started to play.

"Woah, that was awesome!" Jisoo exclaimed as he and Seokmin walked out of the venue, hand in hand.

"It seemed like you really enjoyed yourself," Seokmin commented, glancing at the slightly shorter boy.

"They were awesome! I never got to see them in the U.S., but I've always thought their music was pretty awesome," Jisoo admitted. "I really need to thank Soojung the next time I see her."

The two of them got on the bus and sat near the back. Jisoo yawned and rested his head on Seokmin's shoulders, and he felt Seokmin tense up before relaxing his shoulders again. Jisoo smiled lovingly and nestled himself into a more comfortable position.

Instead of falling asleep though, he opened an eye after a few minutes and glanced up at Seokmin, who was watching him intently. Seokmin blushed when Jisoo caught him staring, and he cleared his throat, turning his head away.

Seokmin glanced back after a few seconds to see if Jisoo was still watching him, which he was, a sneaky glint in his eyes. Seokmin's cheeks turned an even darker shade of red, and Jisoo smirked.

He leaned up and pecked Seokmin on the lips, looking into Seokmin's eyes cautiously when they broke apart. Seokmin's lips were parted as he stared back at Jisoo, caught off guard by the sudden kiss.

Jisoo smiled and kissed Seokmin again, his lips lingering on Seokmin's for longer this time. He felt Seokmin respond to the kiss this time, and their lips moved together in a perfect harmony as Jisoo shifted in his seat to get closer to Seokmin.

The two of them messily collided, teeth scraping and noses bumping as they urgently kissed one another. Jisoo had a hand on Seokmin's neck, pulling him closer, and Seokmin's hands were on Jisoo's cheek. They pulled apart again, and Seokmin stared at Jisoo with confusion behind his eyes as the bus slowed to a stop.

"Look, this is where I get off. Walk me home?" Jisoo requested, grabbing Seokmin's hand again and squeezing it.

Seokmin was still too stunned to speak, so he settled for nodding slowly instead. The two of them got off the bus and walked to Jeonghan's house, their arms swinging energetically. They arrived at his house a few minutes later, standing in front of the door as they gave each other meaningful stares.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow at school, right?" Seokmin asked, breaking the silence. Jisoo nodded and cleared his throat.

"I should go in then. You should go home too, before your parents get mad. Goodnight, Seokmin," Jisoo said.

He kissed Seokmin's cheek the way that Seokmin had just the day before, and he felt it  heat up against his lips. He smiled against Seokmin's warm cheek, and after a few moments, he pulled back and separated their hands.

Jisoo stepped inside the house and waved at Seokmin, who waved back enthusiastically as he ran back towards the bus stop. Jisoo laughed as Seokmin tripped over his own feet, and he jokingly blew him a kiss, which Seokmin caught equally as playfully.

Jisoo closed the door when Seokmin was out of his sight. He sighed happily. He looked up and saw Jeonghan and Seungcheol grinning at him cheekily. Jisoo stared at them calmly before he broke out into a wide grin like theirs and let out a loud cheer.

A/N: y'all i'd just like to say that when jisoo and seokmin are behind the couch together before jisoo has to get up for his part in "pretty u" you never know what they're doing back there until the cameras come on and film it...so i fully support the headcanon that jisoo gives seokmin a good luck kiss or vice versa before they start performing the song lmAO BYE IM TRASH

tbh my seoksoo reasoning is "look at that for the show champion thing jisoo wore a white shirt and seokmin wore a red sweater what color do red and white make that's right pink the color of love and hearts therefore seoksoo is real fight me" rip but can you blame me

also can you tell that this was my first time writing a kiss scene? i hope it was written to your satisfaction though! sorry if this chapter is weird; i was super duper tired (even more so than usual) and i couldn't finish editing it so yeah...sorry if it's pretty bad.

linked video is obviously "overdose" by exo-k bc wow it sounds beautiful live goddamn v v v good song right there i really like it ok anyways i hope that you enjoyed this and that you have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 500 19
↳ where gyuvin develops a crush on the new transfer student, yujin, and yujin doesn't know what love is.
3.6K 146 16
Lee seokmin and Hong jisoo.. friends since middle school. What happens if one of them falls in love with the other? What will happen to their long-te...
31.5K 1.7K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
9.7K 272 12
Dokyeom is madly in love with Joshua but Joshua really hates Dokyeom. They ended up being roommates Joshua Hong a sassy 3rd year student who meets Le...