W O N D E R L E S S | PTV

By r_drzl

~Twisty Spinoff to Bulls In the Bronx~ Ecstasy, a college student, and single daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Willman... More

W O N D E R L E S S (Spinoff to Bulls In The Bronx)
Chapter 1 - Help! I'm Insane
Chapter 2 - Livin' With a Stake On My Throat
Chapter 4 - Girl On Monthly.
author's note

Chapter 3 - Where is Tony?

1K 38 12
By r_drzl

Author's Note: Thanks for the support you guys! This has about 1,000 + reads! :3 Oh and heads up, a bit violence i guess lol <3 plz vote, comment, add! :D Idk who should play Ex, any suggestions? 

____________________________________________________________

c h a p t e r  3  -  W h e r e  i s  T o n y ?

| Ex |

“Uh, quick question, Kellin. Matty.” I clear my throat, keeping my eye on the road. Kellin looked at me, and waited while Matty just nodded, meaning it was my cue.

“Do any of you know where Tony Perry is?” I ask, only for Eve’s head to lift up. From this distance, I could tell she looked worried. In fact, she looked stressed and confused, and I couldn’t blame her. We all are confused on what’s going on, and clearly the news is going crazy about it. Even in the radio it’s all chaos on the possibilities, you can see people panicking, running through stores, and well.. The rest, I rather not talk about it. It’s rather disturbing than comfortable to talk about.

“They were on their way, was the last thing I heard.” Kellin replied, caressing his fingers upon his other hand. And from the looks of it, he looked nervous. I couldn’t blame him, I was nervous too. Way beyond.

“Y-yeah, me too.” Matty piped in.

Eve sighed, her eyes looking out the window. Seconds later, she let out a scream.

I panicked, and jerked the wheel left, but quickly jerked it right, and stepped on the peddle for the car to come to a halt. Kellin gripped onto his seat, and also did the rest. Good thing I didn’t crash onto anything... Or anyone. I gulped, and looked over my shoulder, “What happened!?” 

Eve’s chest went up and down, her eyes looking back and forth in shock. Matty placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder, and she slid herself closer to him, away from the window, looking like a scared puppy. “A... guy... ran over.. an.. old...lady.” She breathed heavily, and I could tell she was beyond terrified.

I sighed and stepped on it again, driving straight ahead the road. “Well get used to it.” I grip on the wheel tighter, “This is the world now.” I looked at her through the mirror, and she stared back at me as if she didn’t knew me anymore.

It actually caused a pang on my heart, that I couldn’t help control the pain moldering itself in me. I was so confused on what was going on, when at the same time, I knew! I knew. But I didn’t want to think so. It seemed nearly impossible, almost unbelievable. Why now? How, and what... on earth? I sighed and gripped onto the steering wheel tighter, my shoulders becoming tenser. I needed to focus on the road, we weren’t the only one driving like maniacs. 

“Do you got service man?” Matty asked, looking down at his phone.

“It’s on and off, it’s stressing.” Kellin replied, sighing a bit. “I need to head back home!” He growled, slamming his fist against the glass window.

“Me too.” Matty exhaled sharply, “I can’t do this. What the hell is going on?” He whispered, sounding utterly confused.

I shut my eyes for a second, and opened them, “Whatever it is, it won’t stop. Chaos spreads like a virus, and it won’t stop if someone makes it. And that someone seems to be off the board.” I mumble, turning the steering wheel a right.

Kellin sighs, and looks out the window.

“Where are your wives?” I ask, keeping my eyes on the road.

“My wife’s at paris for a few months.” He whispers, looking down at his hands.

“Kate and cope are at grandma’s, which is two hours away from here.” Kellin replies back, his voice almost cracking at the end.

That’s when I knew, we were definitely in a fucked up situation. 

I clear my throat and bite my bottom lip, think this straight Ex... I sigh and shake my head. I have nothing here, nobody holding me back. Mom and Dad are alright, and I’m basically alone in this situation. Well, I have Eve, and my job is to protect her now. She’s the only family I have, and her family is the one she is looking for. Tony. We need to find him. And Kate, and Cope. For Kellin’s sake. And Matty... we’ll figure it out.

Alright, this is what we’re going to do.” I raise my voice, strong, “We’re heading to the place where the concert’s suppose to happen, crew and managers often keep track bands in an office somewhere there. We’ll have to drop there to find Tony, and from there, we go find Kate and Cope. And after all of that, we’ll try and figure out our way to Paris.” I smile, more confident then I intended. 

Matty smiled, “Thanks, but that seems a bit..”

“Too good to be true?” I ask, raising an eyebrow a bit, releasing a chuckle, “Yeah, that’s life brother.” I hit on the peddle harder, and take a left.

“You know where we were playin’ next?” Kellin asks, raising an eyebrow, surprised.

I smile, “I do my research.” I shrug, and my eyes widen seeing cars blocking the way. I stop the car, and let out a hiss.

“What’s going on?” Eve asked, worriedly.

“Blocking the way, we better head there walking.” I reply, scanning the area. As I looked, the sidewalk was cleared up, but people were around, panicking. And some policemen tried to keep everyone calm, but it wasn’t working. 

“There must be another way.” Eve pressured.

“Well we don’t have much time.” I hesitatingly grabbed my bat, and looked over my shoulder. “Listen, I know I sound reckless, but you have to help me. It’s fine if you don’t, you can stay in the car. I know you guys can drive.” I reply, relaxing my shoulders, sounding relaxed as possible.

Kellin stared at me, longingly, almost hesitatingly but he let out a sigh. He shook his head and looked up at me straight in the eyes, “Yeah well, I’m coming with you.” He shrugs, sighing a bit.

Matty looked at him and back at me, looking at us if we just said something in a foreign language. “I’m in, then.”

Eve stared at us and sighed, “I’m not staying alone here. I’m coming with you.”

I smiled, “We’ll all have our backs okay? Some people seem to be in their sixth senses, we can still get in though.” I hook my bag over my shoulder, and grab my bat tight, “Let’s roll.”

We head out the car, and see some people running to their cars, or running away. I looked close, realizing some were chasing others. Which was odd, it’s not that they were playing ‘tag, you’re it!’ because last time I checked, we were normal. I started running across the street, and down the sidewalk, seeing the building closer. Shops surrounding it, and they seem to be packed. Very packed. I sighed, and looked over my shoulder, seeing the guys following me. Maybe the self consciousness, kept me nervous and alert at the same time, It feels like I just drank coffee. But I didn’t.

I hit the glass with the edge of my bat, causing the glass door shatter to pieces. I snaked my hand through the broken pieces, and turned the knob over, and pushed the door open.. Stepping inside, I looked around noticing the place being empty, but I could hear shouting. 

“Alright, where should the manager room be?” I mumble, gripping my bat tighter.

“Um, second floor, I think.” Matty blurted out, sounding unsure.

“Hmm,” I gulped, “Alright, one things for sure, we’re all heading together. We’re not separating.” I chuckle. 

Kellin walked towards the desk, and tip toed to look over, noticing the turned on Computer, and pack of papers all around. He hummed, until his eyes widened and his lips spread apart, “Ah!” His hand reached over to the stack of keys laid upon the papers, and turned around to face us. “Found keys.” He smiles, playing with them.

I smile, “Alright, follow me.” I order, and start heading towards the elevator. As we walked, Eve gripped hard on my shirt, almost as if her life depended on it. At the corner of my eye, I noticed her alert expression, so I gave her a slight smile. As I press the button, I look over my shoulder and meet with her eyes. I smile and place my hand upon hers which were still clinging upon the edge of my shirt, “Don’t worry.” I mutter, comfortably and smoothly. She nods slowly, and exhales calmly, “Yea...” She trails off, looking down at the floor.

The elevator doors pushed open, revealing pealed off wall paint, practically looked scratched off. I bit the corner of my lip, and sighed, taking a step inside, flowed by the rest of them. Pushing the second floor button, we waited seconds until the doors shut. I glanced over my shoulder seeing Kellin glancing at the floor lost in thought, while Matty followed his gaze and looked back at him worriedly. A tight smile formed upon my lips, and I looked down at Eve standing besides me. Before I could break the silence, the elevators spread apart and we start heading out as fast as we could. 

Entering the second floor, we see lights flicker, and papers flying everywhere. Couches were turned over, and the front desk was empty, or so I thought before we passed it, noticing a woman at her mid thirties sitting under her desk, arms wrapped around her legs, and chin resting in-between her knees. She looked far lost than we were. But we didn’t say anything, because she was basically mumbling things over and over, it looked like she was way lost than we thought. 

“Alright, where should the manager room be?” I ask, glancing at the hallway we started walking into. 

“Oh, it’s right at the end of the hall.” Matty pointed out.

I followed his gaze, and noticed the sign ‘Manager’ on the glass door. Looking down as I walked, I noticed the dirt and leftovers my combat boots ruffled its way through. I sighed and looked up, passing through doors, and heard shifting movements. Stopping suddenly, the guys stopped too, looking around suspiciously.

“It’s nothing, let’s just hurry up.” Eve blurted out, silently.

I wrapped my hand around the door knob, and pushed it open revealing bloodshed through the carpeted floors. Once the essence of it hit my nostrils, I felt the need to puke, so I covered my nose with my fist and starting walking towards the computer. 

“Oh damn, it smells horrible.” Kellin hushed uneasily, covering his nose.

“Tell me about it.” Matty retorted, in an usual way.

Sitting down on the neat chair, I look up seeing a clip holding Matty’s nose. Kellin and Eve stared at him in a ‘wtf’ way. Matty just stared back, “What?”

I shook my head and see that the computer needed a password. So I quickly hacked through it (don’t ask how I learned), which took about a minute or so. Looking through the folders, I notice a map figure and click it open. It revealed a lot of transcripts, and a program, more known as a tracking program which was left open. So I clicked it, and it popped a map and a lot of green dots on various locations.

“Did you find anything?” Eve asked, looking over my shoulder, at the computer screen.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I replied, surfing through the information. Slowly, I see a notice Bus ID’S, and information about the Bus Driver, Specific band and their location. Clicking the closest dot on the map, the info box pops up, revealing the bus driver info, and etc. Staring at it, I notice the dot hasn’t move, just like the rest. I raise an eyebrow, confused and curious at the same time. Would that be..? Reading the information, I see familiar names; Mike Fuentes, Jaime Preciado; Pierce the Veil. 

“Found them.” I smile, happily and relieved. “They’re at Saint Boulevard.” 

Matty and Kellin exchanged looks, and look back at me. Eve just sighs a bit, and leans back, “That’s like about an hour, or two from here.” She replies, looking out the window, pondering.

I look back at the guys and stare back at my computer. “Alright, then let’s do this.” I shrug, staring to analyze the information. I dig my fingers through the papers and on the desk, and feel a sudden bump of a hard textbook. Grabbing the brown hardcover book, I flipped it open revealing written pages, and continued until I found a clear page. 

“Um, Ex, we should hurry, I think I heard footsteps.” Matty mutters, sounding unusual and worried. Kellin stood by the door, eyeing the halls suspiciously.

Scribbling down every coordinate that gets us to where the tour bus left off, and other buses, I notice a connection. But i put that aside, and continue jotting every information until I memorized the map with my mind.

“Um.. Ex.” Kellin hummed, looking at me at the corner of his eyes. 

“What?” I ask, looking up. Since the desk was placed right in front of the door, I notice a standing figure right across the hall. His shoulders were lopsided, and his plaid shirt was coated with blood that dripped its way through his ruffled blue jeans. His neck was clear enough for everyone to see a bite mark that still oozed out fresh blood from his system. Dark circles formed around its eyes, and those eyes were bloody red. No words left out his blood stained mouth, but heavy pants. It dragged itself forward, only for a bone to crack out its naked ankle. He showed no sign of pain. 

It did not look human. Not anymore. And that’s when my suspicions felt right.

My eyes widen, and I quickly shove the notebook into my bag, and jolt up from my seat grabbing my bat instinctively.

“Get out the way!” I shouted, rushing out to the door. 

Knowing my movements, the man mimicked me and headed my way. Eve grabbed my shirt to drag me back before I left the room. But I pushed her away only for her to stumble upon Kellin who grabbed her in her arms, before she could fall straight on her ass. Gripping on the bat tight, I felt my heart pump hard upon my chest, and the adrenaline rush through my veins. The man dragged its way towards me, panting and hissing, he looked like a dog being offered a doggy treat.

 I walk towards him, and raise the bat in the air. Once it was inches away from me, I swing it roughly across his sweat-dripping face, blood splattering upon the walls. This caused his neck to twist, and stumble back causing his ankle to crack backwards. The man fell back, making it an opportunity. So I slammed the hard wooded bat against his face multiple times, leaving it completely wrecked or disfigured. Its arms jerked violently throughout the way, but slowly it stopped once I finished leaving it without a head. 

My chest rose up and down, almost out of breath. I felt goosebumps rush throughout my veins, leaving me all tingly in a weird way, I probably thought for a second I just lost my head. I wasn’t saying it felt good, but I wasn’t saying it felt bad either. It felt weird, and it felt almost like a reliever. Shaking those thoughts away, I notice blood splattered upon my shirt, and sigh. I also felt my face wet, and it wasn’t my blood or sweat. 

“Um... Ex..” Eve’s voice trembled.

I look over my shoulder, and slowly rise up to my feet, seeing her frail figure in front of Kellin and Matty, looking rather traumatized and shocked. “Eve..” I trail off, feeling my voice shake, “Don’t worry, I’m fine.” I force a smile out, “Now, let’s go. Grab my bag. Let’s get out of here.”

__________________________________________________________

“An undefined virus become an epidemic throughout the US. Investigators suspect it to be a foreign bacteria contagious enough to cause illness within seconds, the origin is unknown. The first victim was found in LA, who was found with monstrous bite, which caused uncontrollable hunger and deceasing of the body. It’d be suspected to be caused by drugs, but no toxic within a deadly drug was found in the body. Police are shutting down all service in LA, and are looking further to isolate the whole state for any further infection out of LA.” 

 I sigh and keep driving down the road, glancing at the GPS just in case I was going at the wrong direction. The sun was slowly falling down, into the darkening clouds, making it difficult for me to see any furthermore. Glancing over my shoulder, I notice the abandoned buildings, and the silence it gave. Few hours ago, people were panicking, screaming, shouting, accidents happened. I looked down at the pavement, noticing bloodshed everywhere, gore, and fire kept erupting from crashed vehicles. From around the corner I see a whole giant group of (what I like to call now since its accurate) zombies crowding a building. Noticing it to be my cue, I take a right, and keep driving fast. 

“It’s getting late, we should stay at a hotel.” I mutter, scanning the area for a good looking place.

“We’re almost there, Ex.” Eve replied, sitting up straight, rubbing the corner of her eye with her thumb. 

 I shake my head, “It’s about ten already, the sun is down, and driving at night is not a good idea.” I reply, keeping my eyes on the road. Eve just sighed and leaned off of the window, and jumped at the sight of splattered blood on it. “Um, what happened?” She asked, looking at me, pointing at the window with her finger. Stepping on the peddle slowly, I notice a supermarket at the end of the street. My stomach growled, and it meant I was hungry. Time to eat anyway. 

“Oh, nothing important.” I shrugged, taking the corner.

“Yeah, alright.” Eve looked over her shoulder, noticing Matty and Kellin sleeping. She bit the corner of her lip and cooed, “Aw, they’re so cute sleeping.” 

I sigh and stop the car, once we were at the market. “Alright, I’ll be back okay.” I grab the bat, and open the car door. 

“Whoa whoa, where are you going?” Eve asked, panicking.

“Supermarket.” I step out, “We need food.” I shut the door.

“No, I’m coming with you.” Eve stepped out the car.

I walk around the car, and hold the car door open, “No, go inside. Stay with the guys.” I chuckle, only for her to sigh. “Leaving lead singers in the backseat? Totally not your style, is it?” I retort, leaning the bat upon my shoulder, giving her my smirk.

“Alright, but come back as soon as you can.” She replied, stepping back inside. 

I nod and shut the door, “I promise.” I reply, giving her a slight smile. She smiles back and looks over at the guys.

I turn around and start heading towards the supermarket, which was pretty much fucked up like the rest of the environment. Noticing from the transparent doors,  a limping zombie was dragging itself across an isle. I sighed, and took a deep breath, and took a step closer causing the doubled doors to open automatically. Walking inside, I hear silence, and moaning (not that type you dirty bastards). I chuckle, and walk silently towards a pile of cans at my corner and knock them out with my bat. Due to this, the deceasing zombie turned around, and dragged itself towards me. 

This proved my point. They were sensible to noise. 

Slowly, I step away from the cans, only for it to keep its eyes on me. 

Alright this proved my other point. Their eyes stilled worked, they could see me. But if I never done that, would it still have seen me? Hmm..

“Alright, lets get done with you.” I mutter, gripping the bat tight, and quickly slammed it against his face, only for him to stumble backwards and fall to the ground. Grabbing a basket, I ran towards the refrigerator isles, and grab a bottle of juice, and grab cans of soup, bag of chips, water, and a bottle of whiskey. I grin, “Always wanted to do this.” I mutter, running away to another isle. 

Seeing another zombie, I quickly hide myself, “Shit.” I mutter.

It moaned, and dragged itself into the market. My eyes widened, “Shit. I need to get out of here, quick.” I groan. 

I take a deep breath, and make a run for it. Heading out the market, I notice the whole place surrounded by those deceasing humans. Eve hit the window in panic, mouthing “Lets go now!” I look over my shoulder, seeing a group of them face me. My eyes widen, and I quickly head towards the car. Mimicking my movements, they do the same. I open the door quickly and throw in the basket and shut the door behind me. 

“What happened?” Kellin asked, only for Matty to wake up.

“Prepare yourselves, it’s a bumpy ride.” I reply, holding onto the wide tightly. 

 Eve gripped herself tight, “Where are you Tony?” She mumbled to herself.

|Tony|

My eyes snapped open, revealing a white ceiling. I felt my head heavy, I felt dizzy and I felt all drowned out. I look at my right, noticing a beeping machine. I raise an eyebrow, “What.. the..?” I trail off, and feel something holding back my wrists. My eyes widened, noticing a pair of shackles chaining me upon the bed. “What the hell?” I blurt out, trying to break myself out of them but it was no use. I look over my right, looking out the huge window. My eyes widened even more, seeing buildings on fire, and smoke surround them. It looked so.. destructive. 

I need to get out of here.

I try and sit up, but a sudden sharp pain on my back caused me to moan in pain and helplessly lay back down. I bit my lip, noticing how dry my mouth felt. I felt thirsty, I needed water. I was hungry too. But then I remembered a truck had hit the tour bus I was in, with the rest of the guys. How am I alive? Who brought me here? I jump at the sight of a shadowy figure stand by the door, wearing a wicked smile. 

“Who are you?” I ask, but my voice cracked making it sound forced out. 

But it only approached, stepping into the light, I meet with a pair of green eyes. “Hello Tony,” She smiled so happily, “I’m glad we can finally be together!” She giggled, approaching me. 

I raise an eyebrow, “I don’t know you..?”

She pressed her lips upon mine and sighed, “Silly you, of course you know me!” She smiled, holding my hand tightly. “I’m your wife!” She showed me a silver ring placed on her finger.

“Say.. what?” I stare, completely bewildered.

___________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 243 12
Jasmine has had a weird life she was never excepted in high school and when she met her best friend they were forced to leave each other. Now after h...
53.9K 724 80
Makayla Caylen, yes Jc Caylen's not so baby sister. You see when Jc became internet famous she hardly ever saw him She used to be this very girly gir...
1.5K 81 30
"Do you know what it means to be mine, Olivia?" "It means that you're only mine. You're breasts are mine, your ass is mine. Every inch of you belongs...
648 54 49
"But just look at the world around you, Love. There's messes everywhere with unclear answers. Don't give up yet." She told me gently. "I know, but I...