Out Of Desperation // Harry S...

By needmoreharry

By being a good samaratin one night in a dark alley in the city, Jenna learned quickly, that no good deed goe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

9

710 9 6
By needmoreharry

JENNA'S POV:

I don't think we got to sleep for very long. It didn't seem like it.

Another rude awakening was upon us. We must not sleep very much, because when we get hit and kicked awake like this, I can never understand how we don't hear the loud metal door sliding first to give us warning. But we never do.

So yes. Vince and Marcus hit and kicked us awake. I got a good shot in the stomach. That felt great. Knocked the wind out of me. And of course, when Harry noticed, he tried to move to me and block me, but only received one himself for that valiant effort. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't try to help me, because it only makes things worse, usually for him.

They finally gave up beating us. It wasn't a hard beating. Just enough to be inconvenient and piss us off.

I would have preferred the beating to continue, compared to what happened next.

Vince took out his gun and aimed it at my head. As per the usual routine. I think he knows that things will go his way much easier with Harry, when I'm threatened with immediate death. That way Harry will listen and obey every single detail. Douchebag. (Vince, I mean.)

Marcus took the gun from Vince, and and Vince ordered Harry's underwear off.

Harry's listened, of course.

Vince told Harry to get up and kneel on all fours.

Harry froze for a second, but listened, with a quick defeated glance at me. I saw a glimpse of the horror in his eyes and my heart sank in my chest.
No. They're not gonna.....they wouldn't.....

Vince pulled down his jeans, and knealt behind Harry, while Marcus kept the gun right at my head and watched with a smile.

Harry let out a pain filled shout, and then bit his lips and willed himself to be silent. As silent as possible, at least. He couldn't help the grunts of pain the escaped every few seconds.

I tried to look away, but Marcus tapped me on the skull with the gun barrel. It hurt bad. I rubbed it, and took my time "recovering" from that, so I wouldn't have to look at Harry, like I was obviously supposed to. They wanted me to watch the humiliating assault on him. I didn't want to see him like this though. It was too much.

I couldn't stall anymore. I sat there helpless as Harry was assaulted. I closed my eyes as much as I could. I tried looking slightly past him, so I wouldn't really see it in all its horrible detail.

It seemed to take forever. Harry was having trouble keeping quiet. I was having trouble seeing through the tears that filled my eyes now and made everything blurry, for which I was glad.

Alas, it was over. Vince relieved himself roughly, causing Harry to cry out once more, and slapped Harry's ass, hard, for a finale of humiliation.

Then both him and Marcus left the room, laughing, and slid the door shut.

Harry collapsed onto the mattress and tried to collect himself. "Fuuuuck. Mother FVCKER!!" He kept repeating. "Are you fvcking kidding me? Really?

I crawled over to him and positioned my legs Indian style and grabbed his head and brought it over to rest it on them.

He layed on his side, and I took his free, top hand, and held it in both of mine and kissed it a few times. Then I gently placed it down on my thigh, and went to work stroking his face, back through his mop of curls.

He seemed to calm down quickly and recover. Sometimes a tear would fall down off my chin and land at his hairline. He'd blink as it startled him, and he'd hold my thigh tighter for a second.

At one point, I watched his eyes well up, his chin quiver and a few silent tears fall.

God, I felt so bad for him. That's just....the ultimate humiliation, especially for a man. Let alone, it must have been really painful.

I wouldn't say anything or mention it ever.

He rested his head on my legs for a while. Naked. Abused. Stripped of his dignity. Poor Harry. I would have taken another ra.ping if I could have, to get them to not have done that to him.

I couldn't sit anymore like that, cause my back got stiff and needed to lean. When he felt me start moving around, he got the hint and removed his head from my legs, and reached over for his underwear. When he got up to put them on, we both noticed the blood on the bed.

He looked at me with just pure sadness in his eyes and I looked at him the same way. We didn't say anything. What could we say? We knew what it was from. He shrugged in a pathetic, beaten down fashion, and put the underwear on.

Then he pulled me down next to him, and we spooned as he snuggled his nose onto my head, giving me little kisses in my hair now and then.

That nice moment didn't last long, as usual. The door opened.

"Sir" came into the room, and his big oafs stood in the doorway, one with a gun ready, because they were sooooo cool, I sarcastically thought to myself.

He held a stack of magazines and newspapers.

My imagination started to try and think what he was gonna do to us with them, when he tossed the stack onto the mattress next to me. Both me and Harry sat up and looked down at them where they fell scattered.

It took me a moment to realize what I was seeing on the cover of every single one:

HARRY'S FACE!?

I picked one up, and I heard Harry give a loud frustrated sigh.

I read around his face on the magazine, and looked over at a few more, just to confirm I was reading the right words.

Every magazine had, somewhere on the cover, the name "Harry Styles", followed by "missing".

I looked at the one in my hand. I touched the name written on the side of his face in white print, so it would stand out from his skin on the cover. "Singer Harry Styles Missing 6 Days"

Another one said "6th Day of Search For Artist Harry Styles"

I pushed the other magazines around with my hand, and stared at their covers, one by one. My mouth fell open and wouldn't shut.

I closed my eyes for a long second or two, then opened them and turned to Harry.

He had his face in his hand in a "busted" gesture.

He peeked through his fingers that covered his eyes, with a sheepish look.

I just stared at him for a good 20 seconds. I didn't know WHAT to say or think or feel.....

I forgot Sir was even in the room.

"You're....You.....Him...." I stuttered trying to complete a thought. But I didn't know what my thoughts were.

"I'm sorry Jenna. Yes. That's me. I'm Harry Styles. When you met me in the alley, I was on my way from a gig after party, to see a girl I knew. The one I told you about. And....then......this all happened", he waved his arms gesturing to the room and Sir.

"I never meant to lie to you. But you liked me for ME. Not for being a musician. Not for being famous.

And I didn't want to ruin that. I just wanted to be ME. It was nice to be just me. With you. Just a boy, and a girl. And besides...you would've probably stuck up for me even more if you knew who I was. You might have gotten yourself hurt worse. Remember, you said that if Harry Styles wasn't in this world anymore, you'd go crazy. Or something like that. You worried about him. You told me you worried about him now that he sucked you in with his music. You were a fan, yes. But you were a level headed fan. You didn't KNOW what I looked like. You just liked me for my music. Which, is usually the case, don't get me wrong...but there was JUST my music. And I liked that about you", he explained.

I continued staring at him, chin practically dragging on the ground. I still didn't know what to say.

A million thoughts were going through my mind, but not one of them would slow down and step up to my lips. His fans must be going NUTS with worry! His record people...manager...crew....they must be going crazy! There must be a massive search underway...probably from the first time he didn't answer a call, or missed a radio station interview.....thousands of people with tickets must be so bummed out...this is HARRY fucking STYLES! You fell in love with Harry Styles....wait....he says he fell in love with you, too......you made out with Harry Styles!?...you were ra.ped and beaten by......oh SH.IT!!!!!...they just ra.ped....HARRY STYLES a few hours ago!

Now I KNEW I'd never mention that, ever, to anyone in the entire world, for my entire life. That would not be something a famous person would want out there. Yet, now I had this secret. About a fucking celebrity! Not that I would ever use it against him...he could dump me now and tell me he was kidding and he hates my guts....and I'd never use that against him....

I saved HARRY Styles from getting beaten to death in a dark alley!...Harry Styles gets the tingles when he touches me! I get them for him! This is all too crazy! How did I not know it was him? I never saw his face! I did see one of his videos once or twice...but he must not have been in it much...wait....he IS in it! Just a few shots...I can see them now....it IS Harry! MY HARRY! The one right here next to me, with bloody underwear on and nothing else!....." my mind raced through all these thoughts over and over and everywhere else.

"Please say something Jenna", he asked shyly.

I sort of snapped out of my whirlwind of crazy thoughts and realizations and blinked at him.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?", was the only thing I could say. I know he already explained it, but...it was the only thought I could form and bring to my lips.

"I told you already....I just wanted to keep it simple with you. For me AND for you. Now it's complicated", he told me, slightly annoyed.

"But...what if we ever got out of here...alive? What were you planning to do? When were you planning to tell me? Were you planning to run out of here and that was it?" I asked.

"I was planning to tell you soon, actually. Since we already told eachother our feelings...they were set in stone now. They couldn't be changed now. I kept it secret because it seemed like you liked me, but if you knew it was ME, then you might like me more, just because of that. And I didn't want you to. I wanted you to fall for ME. I can't explain it, Jenna. I was going to tell you soon. I promise that.

I thought about it all the time. Waited for the right moment.", he explained more.

"Do you still love me? Do you still feel the same?", he asked desperately.

"Yeah. Yes. No. Yes. I still love you. Yes. I still feel the same. But I don't like being LIED to!

I know, I know...you're gonna say "well you never asked, so it wasn't a lie", right?

Well, that's sort of something BIG, that you might have mentioned that night we......no WONDER your strange obsession when I was talking about HARRY Sty........YOUR music! Oh my God!

And you talking about them wanting your money.....it's all coming together now! Holy sh.it!", I realized outloud.

I looked up at Sir, who was standing there, loving the revelation going on at his feet.

"You did this to try and ruin things between us...like you always do", I said angrily to him.

He chuckled and said "I didn't do it. I simply happened to go to the newsstand near Starbucks, and recognized that face and that curly hair. And now, I know that I can do much, MUCH more....and now I know that he has money. A SH.ITLOAD of it, obviously. And if he doens't come up with some bank account numbers, there'll be a lot of....."things" going on here real soon", he looked straight at me when he said "things". I gulped. I sure hoped Harry knew his bank account numbers.

Harry put his hands in his hair and tugged it in frustration, "I don't KNOW any of my bank account numbers! I honestly don't! My mum knows them all. She's my accountant. I don't take care of any of that stuff...I swear to God! Please believe me....fvck....I swear....she does it all. I don't even know what banks she has it all in! I don't even know how much I've got, even!" He looked frantically at me, then Sir, then me then back at Sir. He was purely panicked right now.

"The only thing I know, is my bank account from when I was a teenager. There is probably still like 400 pounds in there. That's ALL I know how to get! I swear!!!!!" he continued even more desperately now, then looked at me with dreadful worry in his eyes.

"Well.....I hope you like to WATCH, then, Mr. Celebrity raspy voice man", Sir announced and looked down at me.

"My phone! My phone. If you still have it, you can contact my mum...she'll give you whatever numbers you want! Call her! Please!", Harry said sounding a little relieved.

"Now see", Sir continued, "That's what I do NOT want. I don't want ANYONE else involved. They'll NEVER find you here. Or they would have already. And we smashed and dumped your phones the night we took you in, so that's long gone anyway. I don't care whose phone number you know....I'm not calling it. We have too clean and perfect a set up here. When phones are used, things get messy. Things get traced. Standoffs happen....murder...."

"Well then what the hell do you want from me? If I can't give you money....what's the point of having us here? Just let us go. I swear, I'll walk away with Jenna, and we'll tell everyone we ran off together for a week. I swear to you. Hell...I'll give you money after we're free....and you can trust me, because I don't need to look behind my back for the rest of my life. You'd always be able to know exactly where I was! I promise I'll give you whatever you want. Just let us go", Harry pleaded with Sir.

"Yeah, that's not happening. I'll think of a way to get your money. Or I'll think of a way to get you to suddenly remember your account numbers...whichever", Sir said, as he gestured for me to pick up the magazines and newspapers and hand them to him.

As I scooped them up, I noticed on a newspaper, a little side bar article that said "Local woman Jenna Riley missing since Oct. 15th. Last seen at friend's house" I scanned the article as I slowly handed it to Sir, "friend being investigated..."

I was missing too! They were searching for me too! But for how long till they would give up?

Sir took all the media, and exited the room. Vince and Marcus gave us a truly scary smirky look, then slid the door shut.

Harry and I turned to eachother and just stared. We were FUCKED.

Ohhhhh shizzzzzz......
Well, cat's out of the bag. He's Harry! Lol.

Thanks for reading!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 156 47
"I can promise you to treat you right. I can promise you everything you need. But I can't ever promise you that I'll be ok." Nearly a week after Harr...
Trapped. By La

Fanfiction

226K 4K 39
"You aren't going anywhere love. You're staying with me." Those were the words that would end up haunting her life. Emily Ashford was a free spirit o...
62.8K 1.8K 14
••• When Emilia Flores met Harry Styles, he soon became a big part of her life. They fell in love quickly. It should have been great. It was great. ...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...