Out Of Desperation // Harry S...

By needmoreharry

By being a good samaratin one night in a dark alley in the city, Jenna learned quickly, that no good deed goe... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

3

1.2K 16 6
By needmoreharry

HARRY'S POV:

Ughhhhhhh.......what a HORRIBLE hangover. Did I really drink THAT much last night? Maybe I didn't have enough to eat, so it affected me more. Ughhh......I don't usually feel this bad from hangovers. This is sh.it! I'm gonna have to cancel everything for today. I know it. This just isn't good.

I could barely open my eyes. Maybe they WERE open. I couldn't see. That's all I knew right now. I didn't want to open my eyes, because I was sure that would be followed by parallyzing dizziness. Immediately followed by  puking.

I'll just lay here and not rush things. When someone calls me, I'll try and function. Until then....blahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Note to self: don't do this again....until at LEAST next week. Heh hehe. I'm not an alcoholic, I thought sarcastically to myself.

From beside me, I realized I could hear someone breathing.

Uh oh.....I really DID drink that much last night!!! Ohhhh nooooo. This is not me. This is not "how I roll". Dammit Harry. What the fvck. As.shole......wait....it's coming back to me now! Didn't Sam text me last night?

She DID! Yes! Now, did she come here? Or did I go to her place? I don't remember.

But still......I didn't want anything to happen with Sam, either. I just wanted a friend. To get to know her. See what she's like. See if she continued to intrigue me. Well, I guess she intrigued me plenty.

Maybe our clothes are on. Maybe we just cuddled.

Bloody hell, I'm so hungover!

Ok. I gotta get my eyes open. I gotta get up. Brush it off. Hydrate like a damn fish.

I opened my eyes. Were they open? Or was it still dark out? No. They're opened. I see a door. Good. I didn't drink myself blind. Heh. Hey, you never know.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see more of the room. What kind of place did Sam live in? I definitely went to HER place, cause Kevin's party pad was prettier than this. Sheeesh.

I could see a plain white room. Plain white walls. A plain white mean looking door, and a single, plain recessed lamp in the ceiling in one corner, with a pretty dull bulb in it. Probably a 40 watt.

WEIRD apartment. What is this girl into?

I wiped my eyes, and focused again, and looked down beside me at Samantha's legs.

Nice legs, I thought.

I looked her up from there. She was sleeping on her side, and had on white cottony men's boxer briefs, and a plain white, tight beater tank top that was pushed half way up her back.

Nice back, I thought.

And, since I missed it....nice as.s too!

My eyes moved up more, since I was having fun taking my good old time looking her over. I had never done this before, actually. Taken the time to just slowly LOOK at a woman. Especially when she didn't know it. This was way more fun. Not having her be all self conscious and giggly and trying to position herself so she'd look sexy but yet natural. They all did that. I hated that. That, and makeup. I hate makeup.

This was fun. Innocently studying a woman. I'll have to do this more often. They usually wake up before me though. That's the problem. Dammit. Women are HOT.

So I continued upwards with my eyes. Nice shoulders, I thought, as I went through my "Little Red Riding Hood"-like check list.....

Nice hai........wait.....Sam?

This is NOT Sam.

Sam is a BLONDE!

Ahhhhhhhh crap! What DID I do last night!? Or WHO did I do, rather???

I was afraid to look, but I did. I got on my knees and crouched over this mysterious sleeping beauty next to me, to see her face. She was facing away from me, with her face buried in her arms. It was then that I noticed there were no pillows on the bed. And I noticed the "bed" was actually one full sized mattress on the floor. I also noticed when I crouched over, that I had on white cottony boxer briefs also.

Where the HELL did I get these? Does this woman have extra man panties for sleepovers?

I guess she didn't have any man sized beaters, cause I didn't have a shirt on. Of course, it could be around here somewhere. Who knows.

I leaned way over her, to see if I could see her face inside her arms.

I might have been able to a little, but her long brown hair was also all over her face. It was sprawled out behind her, above her, and in front of her. It was beautiful, really.

She was beautiful. Now watch her have a mustache and crows feet. No one could be this perfect, right? Hahaha.

Well, before I got caught leaning over this strange woman whom I may or may not have had se.x with last night, I'd better get back to my side of the bed.

So I did.

I layed back down and wondered where the HELL I was, as I looked around the strange plain room that had no windows. Trying to calm my dizziness.

The girl next to me must have heard me moving, because she began to wake up.

THIS is gonna be AAAAAWK-WARD.

JENNA'S POV:

I thought I felt something move around me. But who? And why is my head spinning? Did I drink last night? What DID I do last night? Wait...did I take a nap? My monthly birth control shots always make me so tired the next few days. Is it day time? I'm sooo confused. Soooo groggy. What the hell?

Ok. I'm in bed. I know that. I can feel it. But...where's my stupid pillow? Ouuuuch, my neck.

I'm cold. I feel like crap. I must be getting sick. And WHY can I NOT remember going to bed....or anything?

I opened my eyes. I could barely focus. Oh. My arms are in front of my face. Why am I like, not aware of my body? I feel WEIRD. Something is NOT right.

I opened my eyes more. Rubbed them. Got the hair out of my face. Where is my hair clip? I HATE sleeping with my hair down. It gets everywhere. Even in my mouth. Then I wake up and have to pull a long as.s hair out of my throat, and I gag.....it's not fun.

I looked across the room. There was a door. A white door. It looked like a metal sliding door. The walls were white, too. My apartment walls are light brown. WTF? This is not Brooke's place, either. Her walls are all different colors.

There was a single light on the corner of the ceiling. Ok. Weird spot for it.

Oh yeah! Why did I feel someone move near me? I was probably dreaming....I rolled over....

My eyes widened. There WAS a man laying there next to me. Staring straight at the ceiling. He had tattoos all over his chest and stomach and lots more on his arms. He looked like trouble, actually. None of my boyfriends ever had any tattoos.

Holy sh.it! Who the HELL is that???

What the HELL did I do last night?

Who is this man in my bed? This isn't even MY bed!

HE has a really ugly crib. That's all I can say.

As soon as I rolled over, and thought those split second things, HE turned his head slowly over and looked at me. Strained his neck and all. It was like he didn't recognize me. He looked pretty confused.

Good. It won't be awkward then, since we BOTH don't know who eachother is. I hope.

Man. What did HE do last night? He's all bruised and cut in the face....

OH. MY. GOD.

I REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is that guy from last night! That British guy! He got beat up, and I tried to......wait.....we almost got caught.....then.........shiiiiiiiiit. My head hurts. I can't think. So many things were racing through it....I couldn't keep up. Images just came flooding into my brain like someone poured a bucket of pictures of last night onto me.

We almost got caught...by some men...they went past.....then........????

Why can't I remember? This SUCKS!

Suddenly I had a mental picture of a man with a gun in a doorway.

And "get them".

And.....right.....a cloth over my mouth! What the hell.....

These thoughts all took about 3 seconds to flow through my head.

Meanwhile, this GUY is laying here, staring at me....
Judging by all the tattoos and muscular chest and stomach, I wondered now if I'd made the right decision in saving him and risking my life last night. He looked like one of those trouble makes now that I could see him clearly.

Suddenly, he sat bolt upright, his eyes never leaving mine, but becomming as wide as possible, and he exclaimed in a British accent, "MY ANGEL!!!"

Huh? I layed there stunned, and weirded out. Why is he in his underwear, and why are we in bed together?

HARRY'S POV:

The mysterious woman in bed started moving. Groaning a bit, like she wasn't happy to wake up. She must have a wicked hangover too. Bummer for her.

She pushed the hair out of her face and rubbed her eyes. I could tell from the back.

Come on....roll over. Let me see your face. I gotta know who you are. I HOPE I know who you are!

But I didn't want to scare her, so I didn't move.

I just waited for her to finish waking up. I know it took ME a long time.

She finally started to roll over, so I quick turned my head away till she faced me. I tried to get the courage to look over at her, instead of keep looking at the ceiling.

I finally turned and looked at her.

She looked at me strangely. She didn't recognize ME either. Great. I slept with a stranger. Not even a friend. Not even a friend of a friend. She could be a damn papparazzi or gossip reporter, for all I know!

She's pretty though. Very pretty. Very naturally, girl next door pretty. Actually...the longer I look at her...she's downright beautiful. It's the kind of beautiful that doesn't hit you right away. But when it does....it never goes away.

Her full lips were so pink and just a little bit pouty. Her face was a perfect shape. Not round, but not too long or thin, either. Cute narrow chin...

Her hair, well, I already liked that earlier. Long, and dark and slightly wavy. Not all flat and thin like every other woman makes their hair these days. That's sexy, but EVERY girl does it. Stand out, ladies! Come on!

Her eyes were big and dark......her EYES..............??

Suddenly it hit me like a wave of nausea. It WAS a wave of nausea, actually.......

I sat up so fast it hurt. I couldn't stop looking into her eyes.

"MY ANGEL!!!" I burst outloud.

She immediately gave me the most confused look ever as I sat there staring at her in disbelief.

NOW I remember what I did last night.

JENNA'S POV:

I opened my mouth to ask what the hell he was talking about, but instead, I broke out into a huge smile. I didn't even know why. I think because of my sudden realization that we were ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

HE was alive! I was ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

We WERE alive, right?

After all, we were lying in a totally white bed, with white sheets, in a white room, with no windows, and a white door......so either this is heaven, or we ARE alive.

He still hadn't stopped looking at me yet. I finally broke the awkward silence. "Harry?"

He let out a huge sigh, and gasped "Jenna!"

And then he leaned over to me and put practically attacked me with a hug as I layed there flat in bed.

As soon as he did, I remembered the tingles! They were EVERYWHERE right now. Because his body was everywhere. Half covering me. And he was barely dressed.

I hugged him back and laughed with joy. I was still amazed that we were alive!

This had to be a hospital. That's it! Somehow, we made it to a hospital.

We held eachother in that tight, but awkwardly positioned hug for a long time.

I guess he was thankful that I DID end up saving his life afterall.

I was thankful about that, too.

Maybe now I could actually get to know this man I saved. He still seemed plenty nice. And even cuter now than with blood on his face.

We sure had a LOT to talk about...if I could get myself to stop hugging him. He can go on all day. This is fine. The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure. He sure is thankful.

He finally stopped hugging me and sat back up. The tingles ended. Darnit. I liked them. He broke the awkward moment of me sitting up and realizing I was lying there in men's boxer briefs and a beater, by saying "We made it! We're alive! And it's all thanks to you. You saved my life, Jenna. I know I can never repay you, but I might be able to in other ways....God, I'm so happy you're alive. I felt so terrible for you, being a good samaritan and almost dying for it. Why did you do that in the first place? What were you THINKING?? You took on two men...in a dark alley....just to save another man...you don't know...I could've been just as nasty and mean as them! It could have gone very very wrong....but I thank you. I really do. Thank you sooooo much.....I'll shut up now. Tell me. Talk. Say something. Tell me what you were thinking! Tell me about yourself. I want to get to know you. You seem like a terrific girl. If you ever need ANYTHING....I want you to know I'll be here for you...forever. I mean that. Remember that. I'll always be right there if you need me........did I say I was shutting up now? Yes. I did. Right. Sorry." And he gave me a sheepish close mouthed smile. It was sooo cute. I almost forgot everything he just frantically babbled, just by seeing the way his perfect lips wrapped themselves around that smile.

But I snapped out of it, and began to talk, not really knowing WHAT to say.

"Thank you Harry. Seriously. But it's ok. I only did what I felt was right. I didn't even think about it in that alley. You didn't look like those men. They seemed like they weren't gonna stop hitting you, so I had to do something right away. I didn't have time.......YOU didn't have time for 911.

And then I saw a broken office chair with a metal leg next to it, near the trash dumpster and something just took over in my brain, and I swung at them both. Luckily they both fell and stayed down!

I wasn't scared when I hit them...but after, when I tried to get you up and moving...then I was scared. I thought for sure they'd wake up any second.

Oh, and I'm soooo sorry about treating you roughly. I know you were in a lot of pain, and could barely move....but it was either move and have pain, or maybe die. So I had to drag you and not worry about your pain. I'm sooooo sorry!! I'm not usually that callous with people! Heh heh." I laughed shyly.

He laughed too. "I totally get it. I got it as you were rudely throwing me around like a rag doll. It's ok. Sure.", he said sarcastically, and laughed.

I bit my lip and smiled. "Sorry again. I'm glad you understand."

I realized again, that I was sitting there, on a bed, with a strange man, both barely dressed, talking like we were on a train. How weird.

Speaking of weird...where the HELL are we?? This can not be a hospital.

"Is this your place?" I asked.

Harry's jaw dropped a little bit and he paused..."I thought it was YOUR place??" and he looked at me like wtf?

My jaw dropped and I was about to say no....but then I realized he was probably joking with me. So I laughed "ha ha ha...your decorating style is very very warm and cozy, I must say."

He shook his head, "No, really! This is NOT my place. I haven't a clue where we are.......wait.....remember something about a man with a gun? And two thugs with him? Do you remember that?

"Yeah! That's right! Last night!" I responded, amazed that I forgot about that little detail in my memories of last night. Must have been the tingle session. I think my lips gave in to a quick noticeable smirk at that thought. I hope he didn't notice.

Harry continued, "So then where...."

Right then, the metal sliding door opened. Scared the CRAP out of me! There's someone else here? Wherever HERE is?

From the dim light in the hallway, I could see the tall, stocky man who opened the door. And from behind him, the thin man with the gun from last night stepped into the room. He didn't look friendly. Suddenly I didn't feel very good about this.

"Well well! The two lovebirds are awake finally! About time! A little chloroform over the mouth and you sleep for days? Lazy lazy lazy." he smirked at us.

Both Harry and I looked over at eachother in shock.

"Don't thank me. I took the liberty of fixing your boyfriend up. Cleaned his cuts. Padded his bruises. He wasn't in bad shape, lucky for him. Nothing a few days of rest couldn't fix. Three days, to be exact.

Feel better, sleepyhead?" He looked at Harry with a nasty smile.

"Where the hell are we? What is this? Who are you? What is..." The man interrupted him with a loud, sharp "Silence!"

He continued, "I am your captor. You both are my captives. This is Vince. The other man you'll see later, is Marcus. They are also your captors. They are my assistants. They do what I tell them. And they enjoy it. So don't fvck with them.

You both, will call me SIR.

Any questions so far?"

All I could do was sit there looking stupified. What. The. HELL.......? I could barely process what he was saying. It was like a dream. It couldn't be real. Was this a joke? A prank? I expected him to burst out laughing and high five "Vince" and Harry any second. So rather than act like I was tricked, I sat there waiting for the laughter to start.

It wasn't coming. Come on............laugh...........someone laugh!

"What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean? Is this a joke?" Harry looked at me when he said the joke part. "You've got to be kidding me, right?"

With that, "Sir" gave Vince a look and a nod, and Vince walked over in front of us, and swung his arm out and gave Harry a powerful SLAP!

I screamed in shock.

Harry fell over from his sitting on his knees position, to all fours on the bed.

"Harry!" I turned to him to see if he was ok, but Vince reached over and slapped me away. Right on the side of the face. It wasn't as hard as the slap he gave Harry, but it pushed me away. And it really hurt.

I put my hand up to comfort my stinging face, and recover from the shock of being slapped like that, and I saw Harry get up from the corner of my eye, angrily shouting "NO! You fvcking PR.ICK!"

Harry lunged at the huge tall muscley man, but Vince just smiled and put a fisted arm straight out and plunged it right into Harry's stomach. Just like that night, Harry gave a painful "Umph!" and doubled over.

Except this time, as he doubled over, he turned towards me, and let himself fall on the bed in front of me, but with his back towards me. When he finally caught his breath and coughed a few times, he shouted "Don't fvcking touch her!" and he started coughing again.

I put my hands on his shoulders to calm him down. I didn't want him to get hit again. "Harry....no..." I whispered to him from behind.

"Oh, we'll TOUCH her, if we feel like it, hero boy. Don't you worry about that. You'll get used to it.", Sir announced. "And if you can't learn to control yourself, we'll simply eliminate you.", that said, he pulled a pistol out of the back of his pants and aimed it right at Harry. Then at me. Then back to Harry.

"Any questions NOW?"

Harry looked straight into the pistol's barrel, which was pointed straight at his face. He was breathing heavy now, and his shoulders were all puffed out and mean looking. I didn't dare move, except when I cringed from the pistol being aimed at me for a second. Then, I heard a soft "Please...", and I realized it was from me. Oops! Did I say that out loud? That could get Harry shot, or something. Sh.it! I was so afraid....Harry and I both just stared at "Sir" until he finally put the gun back under his shirt, and walked away. Walked right out of the room, giving Vince another nod as he passed him.

Vince walked backwards to the door that Sir had just disappeared through, all the while looking at us sitting there like deer in headlights.

He got to the door and Harry took a chance and asked "Please....what is this place? Why are we here?"

Vince responded with one word.

"Fun."

And he stepped out with an evil smile on his face and slid the door shut. We could hear bolts and locks on the other side.

We both took a sigh of relief and turned to eachother.

Harry began frantically clawing at my hair, trying to move it away from my face. I didn't realize it was still strewn across my face from the force of the slap.

"Are you ok? Where does it hurt?" he asked as he moved the last of my hair.

"I'm fine. It just stings a little bit" I tried to say calmly. "But what about you? It looks like he reopened the cut near your mouth. How's your stomach? Are YOU ok? What was that all about? Who are these people? What did he mean, 'fun'?" I asked Harry in a panic now. Everything that just happened finally started to register in my brain.

We were KIDNAPPED!?

HARRY'S POV:

After hugging her for longer than I expected to, (I just couldn't let go, and she didn't seem to mind, so I went with it.) and talking about last night, and how she managed to take down two mean men in a dark alley and save me, and after we established that this place we were in, was neither hers, nor my place, the mystery was about to be solved, apparently. The guy I remember from last night, with a gun, came into the room, with his big thug and started saying strange sh.it to us.

I really expected it to be a joke, and have him laugh and tell us he patched us up and we can go. But no.

I ended up getting slapped like a bi.tch. It was so hard, I thought there'd be teeth to spit out. As I recovered, Jenna must have moved the wrong way, because I saw HER get slapped, out of the corner of my still dizzy eyes!

I immediately saw RED. I got up and lunged at that pr.ick as fast as I could, which wasn't very fast, coming from a mattress. Who the hell hits a girl like that!? My fist almost connected with this "Vince" guy, but he's so big that he simply put his arm straight out at the last second, and let me do all the work of landing into it, with my stomach.

Fvcking hit Jenna, will you....I will fvcking END you the first chance I get. Maybe not this time, but it WILL happen, I thought to myself in extreme anger.

And I stumbled back onto the bed. I tried to land in front of Jenna, so they'd have to go through me first if they tried to hurt her again. Why did this as.shole have to be so God damn big? I was always great at wrestling. I could always stand up for myself in the few fights I got in growing up. But this guy....I had almost no chance. Fvck. I can't believe he hit a woman. The coward. I hope she's alright.....

I felt like trying again, and lunging into the man with my head, and knocking him to the floor.....but Jenna calmed me. I realized I better not try anything else...for now. I didn't want them to hit her again.

"Oh we'll TOUCH" her if we feel like it", was the response I got to my anger.

What the HELL does THAT mean?

We gotta get out of here. This is insane.

Next thing I knew, I was looking down the barrel of a gun.

Then it was gone. Aimed at Jenna. I started to turn my head to her, and before I could, the barrel was back in my face. Good. Better me than her.

I stared right at this "Sir" wanker, with all the anger coming out in my eyes. I could barely contain myself. I was shaking. I was breathing heavy to control myself, because if I got shot, Jenna would be here alone. I shuddered at that thought.

Then I heard the most desperate, soft plea I have ever heard, come from Jenna. Her voice was shaky and small. "Please...", she begged.

I don't know if she was begging the man not to shoot me, or begging me to calm down...so he didn't shoot me. But it calmed me down. I had to keep my wits about me, if I was gonna protect her at all. Or TRY, at least.

As the men walked out, I couldn't help it. I had to try asking Vince...maybe he'd tell me what the hell was going on here. I asked him what this place was, and why were we here.

And the way he said this one word, gave me chills all over. He said it so...coldly. So threateningly. So smugly.

"Fun".

What the HELL did THAT mean? I could tell already that it wasn't US who would be having any fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 156 47
"I can promise you to treat you right. I can promise you everything you need. But I can't ever promise you that I'll be ok." Nearly a week after Harr...
74.8K 1K 33
It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fall for Jenny ? Does he jump on that roll...
243K 5.9K 37
[Completed] With Sydney being the only easy target for a messed up man, things are bound to get messy. Harry being the heart of her fate makes matter...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...