My Scarecrow

By SayYourLastGoodbyes

Dr. Gwen Grey falls in love with her patient at Arkham Asylum. And he falls just as hard for her. But can Jon... More

My Scarecrow
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

1.4K 40 22
By SayYourLastGoodbyes

Zsasz....need I say more?

P. s. this chapter is super long.

__________________________

I was sitting on the couch as the Joker was uncuffed by the guards, "Bye Mr. J. It was nice talking to you, I'll see you next week."I got up to shake his hand. Then he grabbed my wrist and kissed me! What is going on in my life? I've only had this job for a day!he didn't makeout with me, just pecked me on the lips, then grinned at my shocked expression. The guards immediately pulled him away from me. "You'ew alright kid. See ya later my Dollface." He shouted as the guards dragged him down the hall. I waved and walked back inside. I didn't feel any sparks when we touched so phew. He just did that so he can use it against me later. Well I have an hour to kill before Mr. Zsasz comes in, might as well go on my lunh break in my office.

__________________________

Jonathan's POV:

After I winked at Gwen I shouted at Eddie, "Thank GOD we finally have a real doctor!" He gets up from his mountain of puzzle books surrounding him at his desk and smiled, "Isn't she extravagant?" He asks. "Extremely." I add..

We start walking to the cafeteria. The guards we surrounding us. We get to our table and sit down while they bring us so called food.

Scarecrow- She's also gorgeous. I wonder what her scream sounds like...

No, I shake my head. I don't want to spray her with toxin. Even though i am interested what she fears. I can't imagine she fears much, with her being so intelligent, especially on the subject.

"Johnny Boy helloooooo? Are you there? You'be been staring at that wall for 5 minutes and 37 seconds." Eddie calls. "Huh?" That is apparently the most intelligent thing i could muster up. "We're you talking to scarecrow?" He asks. I look down, "Yes." I reply. Him and Scarecrow don't talk alot. I don't know if they like eachother. Eddie sighs, "we're you talking about Gwen?"he asks. I don't want to lie, so i'll leave out the part where i can't get he off my mind. "Yes we were." I reply coldly. "Johnny Boy? Or is it Scarecrow?" He asks warily.

Scarecrow- Let me take over for alittle while...

Fine. But only briefly.

Scarecrow- Whatever you say Johnny.

I feel myself slipping away. And Scarecrow take over. "Hello Eddie." He says. Suddenly he looks menacing, "Why are you so interested in Gwen? Hmm Eddie?" He spat with venom. Scarecrow must have forgotten to lock me up, so I can see this time. "Let me talk to Johnny, I have to tell him something about Gwen. "He said and I got nervous.

Scarecrow- I wanted more time....

Me- No. Not right now. This is about Gwen.

Scarecrow- So you like her too? Looks like we both have a crush on our dear doctor.

Me- I wish I didnt. It never works out. I'm just going to get rejected again.

Scarecrow- But she isn't your average girl is she? She different. She is the total opposite of Sherry Squires. Don't worry, we'll get Gwen.

"Oh good you're back", I hear Eddie say, "So I'll just spit it out. I kinda have a thing for Gwen." He replys. Something flashes across me eyes. Anger. Jealousy. I pick Eddie up by the collar, "Touch her. And you die. Understand?" I spat out through gritted teeth. Eddie nods, I release him from my death grip. "Seems we both have feelings for the dear doctor. Let the better man win." He inquires.

Scarecrow- oh we will.

Me-I stifle a chuckle.

The lunch bell goes off. Alerting us that we need to go back to our cells.

__________________________

Gwen's POV:

Zsasz comes in 10 minutes after I get back from my lunch break. I become mesmerized by his scar marks, all blending together like an optical illusion. To anyone normal,which I concluded i am definetly not, they would have been horrifying. But me, definetly not. I just found them interesting. Mine scars, which I have alot of, aren't as deep but they are longer. Like i said to the Joker, everyone has scars. The patients just recognize that the world made them that way. Your past is a reflection of those scars.

"Hello Mr. Zsasz, my name is Dr. Gwen Grey, and i'm your new doctor." I said while smiling. He evilly grinned back with a hint of insanity in his eyes, "Hello Dr. Grey, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." He greeted as the guards walked out the room. I didnt feel as comfortable with him as I did with the other villains. I wasnt scared though. We made small talk, i noticed him fiddling with his hand alot which i thought of as a nervous habit.

He was asking me about Gotham and how its changed(well hasnt changed) and got onto the topic of weather. Out of habit i turn to look out the small barred window in my office. When I look back up Zsasz is standing, no cuffs on, and has a small knife in his hands. He comes close to me and pins me against the wall. "Well Dr. Grey", he began, "since talking to you I decided you are worthy of saving." He puts the knife to my throat, cutting it slightly. Out of the corner of my eye I see guards trying to unlock the door. Zsasz starts talking again, "I can see the pain you go through in life. It is a disease. A disgusting chaotic one." I suprised myself, "I agree with you Zsasz. Life is chaotic and disgusting. And it is a pain the live. It has grown easier lately though. I can learn to live with the burden of life." I tried. Distracting him, as my neck bled, he mulled over my thoughts. While doin this, I side kicked him in the stomach, then punched him square in the jaw, dropping his knife. The guards got the door open, Zsasz was restrained, and the blood loss got to me. I passed out, my injury wasnt enough to seriously hurt me but the blood loss was. I passed in and out if conciousness as I was carried to the infirmary.

__________________________

When I awoke acouple hours later I was all bandaged up and Dr. Arkham was waiting for me to wake up. "Hello Dr. Grey, how are you feeling? I'm sorry Zsasz attacked you. Our guards are going through his cell security tapes to find how he got his hands on a knife. Are you going to continue workin here?" He continuously babbled. I took in what he was saying and replyed, "I am feeling much better , thank you. I've been through worse, this is nothing. And yes I would like to continue working here." He smiled, "you are truly brave. I am glad to hear you will be staying. But Zsasz is no longer your patient, your new patient is The Mad Hatter aka Jervis Tetch. I must be going Dr. Grey. You can leave when you like." And with that he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
93.6K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...