Chapter 10

Back.

___________________________

Gwen's POV:

What. Was. That!?!?!

Holy crap that was amazing. Better than any kiss i'd ever had with Alex. Before he was a drunk. I look up at Johnny smiling with probably a stupid grin on my face. We just stare at each other for alittle while. it's nice actually. You can practically see the thoughts racing a million miles an hour behind our eyes.

...But you're a doctor you aren't supposed to feel like this. Especially not about your patient....

The thing is though....

I don't really give a fuck...

Then I decide it's my turn. So I kiss him first this time.

___________________________

Johnny's POV:

Crap why did I kiss her? why would she want to kiss me? seriously? not to mention I'm her patient and-

My thoughts are cut off by her pressing her lips to mine first this time. at first I'm caught by suprise. but then I'm getting into it.

Scarecrow- I guess the feeling is mutual. But damn who knew Gwen would have such a pair of lungs on her?

Shut up!

Then she breaks away from our kiss. she looks away from me, "sorry that was messed up if me. I'm your doctor and friend and then there's Alex..." she goes on nervously. "Gwen," at the sound of her name she looks up at me, "it'a okay. I kissed you first. Because I certainly do like you." I said while scooting closer to her.

"I like you too." she says almost inaudibly. So she can be shy. Cute.