TMNT and FNAF: 5 Crazy Nights✔

By turtlegirl12345

"I think we came to the wrong pizzeria bros." More

Pizza Please
The Bear A Chicken And A Bunny...Fox?
Run From Springtrap!!!
Jeremy! :D
Find Carl!
FNAF, Just A Game?

The New Pizzeria

3.9K 104 35
By turtlegirl12345

Chapter 1
                 "Dudes! Let's order from pizza from the pizzeria!" Mikey shouted from the living room. "Uh, you mean the same Antonio's Pizza?!" Raph complained, "No, the new one!" Mikey pointed at the TV screen.

"Freddy Faz Bear Pizzeria?" Donnie read while walking in. "Mikey, that place is for kids, we are just 15," Leo stated. "U don't care, they got some cool robots that y'all to kids," Mikey said, "Animatronics," Donnie corrected.

"Can we to please?!" Mikey begged, "Leo please! Only way to make him shut up," Raph sais getting annoyed. "Fine Mikey, you're just lucky it's Halloween. "Yes! We going to Freddy Faz Bear Pizzeria!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 59 13
Hi, everyone! Here is my "Trolls" take on the YouTube series: ASDFMovie, created by none other than TomSka! I hope y'all will enjoy the amount of "Tr...
My Girl By Kat

Fanfiction

2.7K 64 16
Elizabeth Liones comes from a middle class family but her mother died which caused her family to start to be rude to her She runs away to new york Wh...
171K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
114K 1.9K 24
On Her Birthday, Poppy Receives Special Tickets For Her And The Troll Leaders To Visit The City Experience Of Trollywood, With Different Sites To See...