Falling For Noah Miller

By cloudysunburn

-Completed- Why does a story have to be about a bad boy and good girl? Why does the guy always have to be bad... More

Falling For Noah Miller
Chapter 1 - Officailly Meeting Noah
Chapter 2 - Rain Is A Pain In The Butt Literally
Chapter 4 - Those Late Night Thoughts
Chapter 5 - Midnight Chat
Chapter 6 - Gummy Bears Are My Weakness
Chapter 7 - I Look Like A Nun
Chapter 8 - Never Take A Drink From A Stranger
Chapter 9 - Noah Miller Got Me In Trouble
Chapter 10 - The Advantages Of Being Noah Miller
Chapter 11 - He's My Bad Boy And I'm His Bad Girl
Chapter 12 - Lies Fights And Pinky Promises
Chapter 13 - Its Not High School Musical
Chapter 14 - Accidentally Confession
Chapter 15 - The Talk
Chapter 16 - Sixteenth Birthday Pt. 1
Chapter 17 - Sixteenth Birthday Pt. 2
BONUS: Chapter 18 - Noah Miller's Point Of Veiw
Chapter 19 - Did I Mention I Hate Suprises?
Chapter 20 - Noah Miller Took Care Of Me
Chapter 21 - Slurring Secrets
Chapter 22 - Call A Doctor My Heart Is Broken
Chapter 23 - Stay
Chapter 24 - He Leaves Me Breathless Litterally
Chapter 25 - Jail Sells Bra's Kisses and DTR
Chapter 26 - Stupid Janitors Closet
Chapter 27 - I Freaking Love Noah Miller
Chapter 28 - Dinner Parents And Snow
Chapter 29 - Can You Put Ice On It?
Chapter 30 - I Was Jealous Of A Five Year Old
Chapter 31 - Noah Miller Broke My Nose
BONUS Chapter 32 - Noah's POV On Christmas
Chapter 33 - A Haunting Nightmare
Chapter 34 - The Worst Best Night Ever
Chapter 35 - New Year New Look
Chapter 36 - Pure Happiness
Epilouge

Chapter 3 - Be A Gentleman

22.8K 622 191
By cloudysunburn

"Everyone be sure to come to the game tonight!" A group of cheerleaders yelled as students entered the school doors. Some girls gave them death glares and called them names and the guys basically drooled over them. I rolled my eyes and walked past them. I walked to my locker and got my books. When I shut my lockers I heard whistling and yelling. I turned to look at the doors of the school and watched as the whole entire football team entered the school wearing their jerseys. Only one of them caught my eye.

Noah Miller.

And it wasn't because he was Noah Miller but because he was wearing a different jersey than the rest of the football team. He seemed embarrassed the other night when he delivered the pizza to my house. But right now he is walking in my direction with a confident smile on his face.

"Hey sweetheart." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled.

"You forgot to wear the school colors." He said pretending to be disappointed. I looked down at my outfit and realized I really did forget.

"Oops?" I said which sounded more like a question. He smiled then the next thing I knew was he took off his jersey leaving him in a very tight black shirt. I bit my lip trying not to stare at his abs that were showing threw his shirt.

"Lift your arms up." He said with a smirk.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Lift your arms up." He repeated. I was confused but did it anyway and he put his jersey on me. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Now you have school colors." He smiled.

"What about you?" I asked.

"We have two different jerseys. One that we wear at home games and one we wear at away games. I wore the wrong one anyway so you can wear that and I'll get my other one." He explained. I looked down at the jersey that was went down to right above my knees

"Um thanks?"

"Yea." He chuckled. "I gotta go. I'll see you at lunch."

I nodded and he walked away. I could already feel the daggers being sent in my direction. I looked around and saw that Everett was looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. He seriously needs to stop giving me that look. Like why is he looking at me like that anyway. I sigh then I look at the cheerleaders who are giving me death glares. I sigh then walk towards my class.

Today is going to be a long day.

***

I hid in the bathroom stall at lunch. I didn't want to go into the lunch room wearing Noah's jersey. This morning was already hectic enough. Girls whispered bad things about me behind my back and I didn't like it. I'm getting a bunch of negative attention. I know Noah didn't mean for it to happen on purpose, he was just being nice. But since Monday he has been hanging out with Jessica and I and now its Friday and the girls get even more jealous as the days pass by. I heard the bathroom door open indicating someone has entered it. I covered my mouth trying not to make any noise. The foot steps stopped in front of the stall I was hiding in.

"Skylar I know your in there. I can see your converses from under the stall." A familiar voice said. Its Jessica. I unlocked the stall and slowly opened it looking at her. "Why aren't you in lunch? Noah, Everett, and me have been looking for you."

"I can't go in there." I said shaking my head. She gave me a puzzled look.

"Why not? Skylar are you okay?" She asked with concern and worry in her voice. That's all people have done, is worry about me constantly for almost a year now. It was fine at first but now its annoying.

"Haven't you noticed the death glares we've been getting while we've been around Everett and Noah. And today Noah let me wear his jersey and now every girl has been talking bad about me." I explained.

"Look they're jealous. That's all. And yes I have noticed the glares but I ignore them. Just think positive. You're hanging out with one of the popular and hottest guys at this school. And not to mention he is extremely nice and caring. And he actually looks really worried because we couldn't find you."

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"C'mon. Just ignore the stares and focus on us."

I nodded then followed her out the bathroom. Most of the hallway was clear because everyone was eating. We walked down the hall til we made it to the cafeteria. I kept my head down as we walked over to the table. I sat down in my seat which had Noah beside it.

"Where were you?" Noah asked. I looked at him and forced a smile.

"I was just fixing my hair." I lied. He seemed to accept the lie and he started to eat his food.

"Girls and their hair." Everett said rolling his eyes.

"Guys and their..." Jessica tried of think of a come back but she got stuck. We laughed as she sat there with a puzzled look. "Hey! I'm going to figure out a comeback! Just give me a minute.." She defended.

"Don't think to hard. I don't think your brain is use to alot of thinking." Everett said with a smirk on his face.

Jessica hit his arm. "You're so mean!" She laughed/yelled.

"And that hurt." Everett said putting his hand over his heart. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"I'm gettin suffocated by y'alls flirt fest." I said making both Jessica and Everett blush and smile at each other.

"And you just said that really country." Noah chuckled.

"What can I say? Born and raised in the south." I shrugged with a smirk.

Wait since when did I smirk?

"Since now." Jessica said.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yea, you did." Noah laughed.

I rolled my eyes at my stupidness. As Jessica and Everett jumped into a conversation-- probably flirting-- Noah decided to start a conversation with me.

"So since tonight is going to be your first football game in a while, I think I should give you a refresher of how football works." Noah exclaimed.

"Ok. I'm all ears." I said.

"So there's offence and defense. Offence is the team that is trying to score a touch down and defense is the team trying to stop them from scoring a touch down." He explained.

"What are we?" I asked. I had a feeling what I just asked was a really stupid question by the way Noah looked at me.

"We switch off. Like if our schools team starts off offence then the other team is defence and then we switch." He explained.

"Oh." I said and nodded. Then he started talking about a fumble, a first down, a quarterback and a receiver. Lets just say I got really lost and I have no idea what he is talking about. Yes I use to go to football games all the time but I stopped going and I never knew what was going on when I use to go and I still don't understand. After five minutes of explaining football to me he took a pause then spoke again.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said. He shook his head then smiled.

"Ok so when our school cheers we make a touchdown but if they boo the other team made a touchdown and then when they get quiet its because someone is hurt." He explained.

"Ok I understand now." I said nodding my head. I looked down at the jersey I was wearing that was his seeing it had the number 25 on it. "So you're number twenty five?" I asked.

"Yep. Its my lucky number. I've had that number ever since I started playing sports. I started baseball when I was seven and I played that until middle school. In middle school I started playing basketball for two years. Then eighth grade is when I started playing football." He explained. I nodded.

"Have you played any other sports?" I asked, actually interested.

"I did attempt to play soccer but I didn't really like it that much. I was on the swim team and football team in ninth grade."

"I take it you like sports." I said.

"Yea I do. I want to be a personal trainer so I thought I might as well get fit now and keep up the healthy routine." He explained. "What about you? Do you play any sports?"

"Well I did cheerleading before but I quit." I explained. Its true. I use to be very athletic but I quit and became a couch potato. Actually, I've quit doing a lot of things I use too.

"Why'd you quit?" He asked taking a swig of water. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just didn't feel like doing it anymore." I sighed. It wasn't a complete lie. "So how long have you been working at the pizza parlor?"

Everett looked over at Noah, who's cheeks got really red. "You work at the pizza parlor?" Everett asked.

Noah shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Um I uh just started." He mumbled. He seems so embarrassed by it. That's an oops on my part.

"Why did you get a job your parents are like mad rich?" Everett furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I just wanted to make my own money for once." Noah shrugged but his cheeks were red.

"Do you get free pizza?" Everett asked with wide eyes and a hopeful gleam in them.

"Uh fifty percent off." Noah said.

"Awesome!" Everett cheered.

"Guys and their appetite!" Jessica yelled. "Ha! I got a comeback!" We all laughed at the stupid comeback. When our laughter sobered Jessica and Everett went back to talking. I turned to Noah who was now just picking at his food.

"Sorry for bringing that up. I didn't mean too." I said quietly so he could only hear. He gave me a small smile that looked weak.

"Its fine. Its nothing." He said shaking his head. I studied his face for a few moments. He looked a little bummed out. I wonder what's wrong with him. I know if I ask he won't tell me.

The bell rings and well all stand up from the table. "See you after the game." Noah smiled.

"Bye." I smiled.

***

In the small town that I live in, Friday night is football night. Its not like anyone has anything better to do because its so boring here. Everyone from school and people from all over the town comes to watch football. Everyone knows everyone. Jason pulled into the parking lot and I noticed the huge crowd. Even though he goes to a different school, he couldn't pass up the chance of watching a football game.

"I'm so excited!" Jessica squealed from the back seat. I bit my lip. Jason parked the car. He too was excited. I wish I could say the same but I'm actually nervous. I'm worried. I always get a lot of anxiety when I'm around a lot of people, especially the people who knew me and my past.

"Its going to be fine." Jason reassured me. I gave him a weak smile. We got out the car then started to walk up to the stadium. Jason came in between me and Jessica and threw his arms over both of our shoulders bring us into his sides.

"My girls." He said jokingly.

"Um no." Jessica said shoving Jason's arm off of her.

"Now is that a way to treat your best friends cousin slash room mate?" Jason faked hurt.

"Yes." Jessica said sticking her tongue out at him. Jason rolled his eyes then looked down at me.

"So your little boyfriend gave you his jersey?" He asked.

"He is not my boyfriend." I snapped and rolled my eyes. All though I didn't remove his arm from my shoulders. I needed some type of comfort to distract me from the looks and the huge crowd we are currently walking towards. After we bought our ticket we went to the bleachers and took seats at the top. I watched as the teams stretched and practiced a little before the game starts. The cheerleaders walked down the bleachers passing us going down to the field.

"Your cousin is such a pig." Jessica whispered in my ear. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jason who was basically drooling over the cheerleaders as they walked past us. I rolled my eyes and hit his chest snapping him out of his trance.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked giving me a glare.

"You have a girlfriend you butthead! She may not respect others but you need to be a gentleman and respect her!" I exclaimed.

"I don't understand why you don't like Lindesy." He mumbled as he turned his attention to the field.

"She is a gummy bear stealer!" I yelled. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Get over it." He groaned.

"I agree with Skylar! Everyone knows not to mess with her gummy bears! What Lindesy did was wrong." Jessica said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Shut up Barbie." Jason snapped. Jessica was about to fight back but I stopped her.

"Lets just stop. He just doesn't understand my gummy bear situation." I said rolling my eyes then looked over to Jason. "Learn how to respect my friend."

"Learn how to respect my girlfriend." He snapped.

"This conversation wouldn't have even happened if you wouldn't have drooled over the cheerleaders and disrespected your girlfriend!" I came back.

"Well-"

"Will you guys shut up!" Jessica yelled cutting off Jason. I sighed and shook my head. Jason and I bicker all the time so its nothing new. Its probably because he's been living with me for a while. After ten minutes the game begins. I'm completely lost but I still watch the game. I watch number twenty five, Noah play. He gets tackled one time making him tumble to the ground. I gasp and grab Jason's arm.

"Chill your boyfriend is fine." Jason reassured me. I sent him a glare making him roll his eyes. I turned my attention back to the game seeing Noah, was in fact fine.

"Lets go Noah! Lets go!" A bunch of girls cheered. Jessica and I looked at them and rolled our eyes.

"Man Noah has got his own fan club. I'm jealous." Jason said faking hurt.

"Oh, does poor little Jason not have a fan club?" I asked in a baby voice pinching his cheek. He swatted my hand away.

"Why don't you go fangirl over your boyfriend and leave me alone." Jason groaned.

"He. Is. Not. My. Boyfriend." I said. "And I do not fangirl."

"That's a lie." Jessica snorted. "You literally screamed in the movie theater when we watch Iron Man. And then that one time when you saw a ginger and you thought it was Ed Sheeran. You almost passed out, so yes you fangirl."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the game.

***

"That was an awesome game man!" Jason exclaimed. It was a good game. I may not have known what was going on but we won fifty four to fifteen. Our team is beast. And the fact no one came up to me was good too.

"Thanks." Noah said giving him a confused look. Then I remembered they were never formally introduced.

"Noah this is Jason my cousin slash room mate for the next few months. Jason this is Noah." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Noah said sticking his hand out to shake Jason's.

"You too." Jason said shaking his hand. Then Everett introduced himself to Jason and yada-yada.

"So what are we doing?" Jessica asked from standing beside Everett.

"I was thinking we go to my place and watch a movie or something." Noah said.

I looked up at Jason. "Are you coming?" I asked.

"No. I'm going to go over to Lindesy's." He said then looked over at Noah. "What time should I pick her up?"

"I can take her home if you need me too." Noah said.

"Its cool. I'll be out anyway." Jason shrugged.

"I'll just call." I told Jason. He nodded then told us bye and made his way to his car. Jessica and I followed Everett and Noah to Noah's car.

"I call shot gun!" Everett yelled as he skipped towards the car.

"No. Be a gentleman and let one of the girls sit up front." Noah said as he unlocked the car.

"Fine." Everett groaned. "Jessica you sit with me in the back and Skylar you can take the front."

I nodded and looked at Jessica who's cheeks were red. I smiled then sat in the front seat. As we all got in the car and let the parking lot suddenly my nose was met with an awful smell.

"Oh my gosh you guys stink!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Its called manly stink!" Everett said. I pulled the neck of the jersey over my nose to block the smell.

"Well it smells horrible." I said. Noah and Everett laughed.

"I'm shocked you guys actually got in the car with two sweaty football players." Noah said shaking his head with and amused smile.

"Please roll the windows down! My eyes they burn!" Jessica overly dramaticly cried. Noah rolled down the window to air out the car.

"Thank you." I sighed and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

"You two are dramatic." Everett said.

"And you two smell bad." I said.

***

After the shock of seeing the huge house Noah lives in and seeing how big it was on the inside and both of the boys taking showers we are all sitting in a huge movie room Noah had that had a huge flat screen and comfy chairs that. After bickering we finally decided to watch Napoleon Dynamite.

"Here it gets cold in here." Noah said as he gave me a blanket.

"Thanks." I smiled and wrapped myself in the blanket. Noah sat beside me wearing grey sweat pants and one of his football sweatshirts. He smelt a lot better. He smelt like AXE. So does this blanket. Okay I just sound weird. Everett and Jessica are sharing a blanket because Everett made up the excuse that there wasn't anymore blankets. I think Everett just wanted to be close to Jessica. Jessica didn't seem to mind.

"Do I smell better?" Noah whispered with a smile playing on his lips. I looked at him to see he was a lot closer than I expected.

"Mhm." I smiled. Then I snuggled down in the seat. The movie started moments later and everyone got quiet. The only noise was Everett occasionally throwing popcorn at Noah. They have a weird bromance.

As the movie got to the middle my eyes got heavy. I tried keeping them open but it didn't work for long. Soon I just gave in and fell into a deep sleep dreaming of gummy bears, Ed Sheeran, and Iron Man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 32.7K 12
It's a story about a Bad Boy (of course) and a "nerd". Tanya is the school "nerd" even though she's probably the sluttiest girl there is with an aver...
422 6 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
75.5K 1.3K 42
-- Currently I am NOT editing this book yet as I am trying to write other books first. Some of the chapters are edited but most of them aren't yet...
192K 4.9K 33
"You have to choose one of us Mack," Chase said. I was looking at all of them standing, staring at me, waiting for my answer. "So Mack who is it goin...