Pawn in the sick game

Monstrous_beauty

Sophie is a beautiful girl with responsibilities. She loves her mother the only family she has... Then there... Еще

Harsh Reality
Circumstances
Taken Forcefully
Night in the hotel
Stranger Danger
Unknown Place and Past
Sweet turned bitter
Scattered Emotions
Determination to make her mine
Married Again
Games in Action
Insecurities Love & Confession
Found her finally
Wiping the Past
Missing Love
Too close yet so far

Threatened to Divorce

1.6K 51 0
Monstrous_beauty

"You would do anything..??" He smirked.

"Yes..." I replied begging him with both my voice and yes

"Then kiss me" He said.

"I... I.." I was cut off when he brought his lips and took over and his tongue was already tangled with mine and was fighting for dominance. He kissed me with raw passion, deep and ended it sweetly.

"I would have continued if I didn't have work" he said " I will be back in the evening"..

He left me and shut the door. I walked to the door trying to open it but it didn't work. I sat down on my bed and cried, because now I would never see my mother... I would never be free... 

RYAN'S POV

I finished off my meetings and I called my lawyer to fix the problem of getting her mother shifted to Canada. Of course, it was not easy since doctors warned that travel was not good for her mom. But I ensured she was comfortable because I don't want my woman unhappy. 

I reached my way home soon and made my way to her room when my maid stella said "Sir.. miss didn't eat anything since morning. My face dropped at that. Yeah I know I isolated her in a room but she should eat. It's already more than 24 hours she has not eaten.

I opened the door of her room and found her sleeping peacefully. When I switched on the table lamp I could see her tear stained cheeks and I didn't had heart to wake her up. I left her to get freshened up and came back once I was done. I opened the window to have some moonlight and snuggled next to her after switching off the lights. I kept staring at her face as her face was shimmering in the dim light. I was seeing her when suddenly she woke up and then she was shivering and when I hugged her she became hysteric.

I hugged her to comfort her.

"No please let me go... I... didn't do anything" she was mumbling in between sobs. I switched on the light and said   "Calm down sweets... ".

She closed her eyes and didn't open them while begging me to leave her"Open your eyes darling" I said firmly

When she did I could see the relief and then the sense of awareness washing over her. She immediately pulled back from me.

"Sorry It was a nightmare" She said looking anywhere but at me.

"Don't be love... I heard that you didn't eat anything" I asked her.

"I... didn't know whether I was suppose to ... You...You didn't say I could" She answered.

I winced at that and cursed "You are not a prisoner here... You can do whatever you like" I said calming my anger.

She flinched at my tone but nodded nevertheless.

I ordered the maid to bring in the food and I fed her initially she was reluctant but later on, she ate and I could tell she liked the food.

I was curious to know what had made this woman scared so much. Is it her past life or is it life with Nicholas?? But seeing her state of mind I let her be.

"Sleep darling tomorrow is a big day for you" I told her and she nodded her head without even asking anything.

I wished she ask me some questions about that but no she simply laid on the bed. I sighed because now that I have the woman I love I can do things which I waited so long to do.

In the morning I got up and got ready. I had already arranged for the lawyers to come. I sent Stella to help her get ready.

After some time she came in dressed in a white blouse and long navy skirt which made her legs look longer. I would have kept my staring session on but the clearing of the throat brought me to my senses. 

I walked to her and kept my hands on her shoulders and told her "Rose... you need to sign the divorce papers now" I told her.

"My name's not Rose?" She said looking at me.

"I know but angel since you refused to tell me your name. I kept it for you and from now onwards you are Rose, my Rose" I said looking intensely at her and now "Please sign the divorce papers".

She looked at my face with shock and seeing her hesitation I whispered in her ear"You said you would do anything if I save your mother remember".

Her face turned ashen and then she said "I want to talk to you in private".

I nodded and brought her to my library

"What is it darling?" I asked, I didn't want her to tell me she loved her husband.

"I can't just sign the divorce papers" She said

"What do you mean you can't just sign the divorce papers? I asked cutting her off " Are you going back on your word deary?" pushing her on the wall.

"No, I am not. It is this... I signed an agreement with him and if I don't stay with him for six months then I have to pay him, double, the amount I loaned from him" she answered nervously.

Understanding dawned on me and I nodded and asked "How much did you loan from him"

"I took 1 million " she whispered.

"Ok, that can be settled. Now go and sign the divorce papers. I want to make you mine sooner and I am not going to wait" I told her.

She was shocked at my statement but I was glad that it was not that she fell in love with her husband. She was a honest woman and I got it that she hesitated for divorce because of the money involved and the shock revealed that she never expected that someone would be willing to pay the money.

We came to our living room and there she signed the papers without any hesitation. After that, I asked her to leave.

"Jay I want it done quickly" I told my lawyer friend.

"Ryan that's too much of money and that too for a girl. Man with this much money you can have a booty call for six months" Jay replied

"I do not need the whores nor the whore house. Now quickly get this settled and her husband is not to know from whom he got the payment and where she is... Remember no tracks... and once you are done inform me ASAP personally".

Jay was shocked with my behaviour but he silently nodded his head and left.

Sophie's Pov

Last night was not so good. I had nightmares, nightmares of being with Mr. Wilson. And when I woke up sweating I felt someone calming me down. When I felt Ryan next to me I relaxed somewhat. Ryan has not made any attempt to touch me yet. 

When I woke up he fed me and I must say I ate peacefully after a long time. But I am not letting my guards down I faked sleeping but he didn't make a move like Mr. Wilson so I drifted to sleep.

I was served my breakfast in my room and after that Stella came to tell me to get ready to meet Ryan. I had already freshened up so I just changed my clothes and went down. As I was stepping down I felt Ryan staring at me. Chills were running down my spine, but I kept going.

When I reached him he said "Rose... you need to sign the divorce papers now".

I was confused as he kept calling me Rose, no one calls me Rose, though it's my middle name except one person whom I told and that was long ago. When he replied since I didn't tell him my name and again asked me to sign the divorce papers. I was shocked because I didn't expect him to make me do that. I thought he will simply force himself like Mr. Wilson but no he wants to marry me and when he whispered in my ear I could not deny because I was out of one Jail into another but I wanted to let him know what he is getting himself into, so I said to him "I want to talk to you in private".

He nodded and brought me to the library

"What is it darling?" He asked.

"I can't just sign the divorce papers" I told him

"What do you mean you can't just sign the divorce papers? He asked cutting me off " Are you going back on your word deary?"

"No, I am not. I immediately replied. It is this... I signed an agreement with him and if I don't stay with him for six months then I have to pay him, double the amount, I loaned from him".

He nodded and asked "How much did you loaned from him"

"I took 1 million " I whispered and when he said

"Ok, that can be settled. Now go and sign the divorce papers. I want to make you mine sooner and I am not going to wait" 

I was shocked at his statement and I didn't understand what this guy was looking for.

 We came to our living room and I signed the papers. I came back to my bedroom after that. It didn't make any sense but I am thinking he is looking for revenge. if he is trying to make Mr. Wilson show he is better than him then what will be the consequence of it.

I know I will be free of debt but I don't know whether Mr. Wilson will let the contract go. I have seen how obsessed he became with me. He never said words but his action proved me that I was his property and he wanted it like that on his terms. 

Now I was not sure how he will deal with me if he found me again. Will I be tortured? Will he extend my punishment? I don't know how and when me a next-door girl got involved like this. All I wanted was a normal life and my mom to be happy and it would have been had she not been struck with heart disease which she hid from me. She loaned her home for my education and her every possession to get me educated and pay our bills. 

I was working in a cafe as a waitress and tips there were enough to pay for food only. It was more of hand to mouth existence. Now I am in this great Mansion and you see I am still not happy. I never seek money or comfort only love but seems like I don't have luck in that. 

Mr. Wilson paid for her heart transplantation, he paid her medical bills. He even helped us get our home free from debt and now my Mom had her home. In a way, I didn't expect him to pay apart from what our deal was, but he did. But when he took me forcefully I lost the faith in goodness. Now Ryan is also using me for some personal vendetta.

I don't understand how my life has come to this. I don't know what to do now...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Gamble For Love NightTime_Storiexs

Любовные романы

362K 10.5K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
Just Do Love Julie Kemp

Любовные романы

21K 580 32
Lucas Dawson doesn't believe in love. Doesn't even have a heart, according to some, so why should he care if his lovers cousin has nowhere to stay a...
Brave Enough To Love Again Callie

Любовные романы

780K 30.7K 80
I stood with my back to her, shielding her, and my murderous eyes stared down at the poor excuse of a man, promising unimaginable pain if he dared to...
Point of no return JennyMarie1984

Любовные романы

265 2 18
Elizabeth's cousin Samantha moved to Greece two years ago after falling in love with the country while on holiday with friends. During a summer visit...