Love Me or Leave Me [Ereri/Ri...

By iStygianEmpress

Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a... More

Chapter 1: What?!
Chapter 2: You Dense Brat
Chapter 3: Problem
Chapter 4: Damn Hangover
Chapter 5: Can it get any worse?
Chapter 6: How Can I Ever Unlove You, Brat?
Chapter 7: What Are You Doing To Me, Levi?
Chapter 8: I Hate That I Love You
Chapter 9: So Far So Good? Maybe not.
Chapter 10: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 11: Feeling's Realized
Chapter 12: Under The Pouring Rain
Chapter 13: A Nurse For A Day
Chapter 14: Skipping School For Kiss and Cuddles
Chapter 15: I'm Not Jealous... Kinda
Chapter 16: Becoming Official
Chapter 18: Sudden Turn of Events
Chapter 19: A Deep Slumber
Chapter 20: An Angel
Chapter 21: Left Alone
Chapter 22: Finally Awake
Chapter 23: Lost Memories
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25: Let's Start Again
Chapter 26: A Walk by the Shore
Chapter 27: Unchanged Feelings
Chapter 28: Another Day
Chapter 29: When Shit Hits The Fan
Chapter 30: Already Over
Chapter 31: Guilt, Hatred and Regret
Chapter 32: Fist Fights
Chapter 33: Protecting A Drunk Lover
Chapter 34: Make A Move
Chapter 35: Love Me Or Leave Me
The End
Author's Note
New Book!

Chapter 17: A Promise Sealed With A Kiss

8.3K 338 435
By iStygianEmpress

*****
Levi's PoV

"Where the fuck are you going to take me, shitty brat?"

After what happened in our café, Eren told me that he's not yet finished and that we're going somewhere. Where that 'somewhere' is? I don't fucking know. All I know is that there's something waiting for me there. Hell, it can be a damn murderer or human trafficker for all I know.

"Just wait a little more, Levi. A bit of patience wouldn't hurt."  The way he said that has a bit of humor in it but it didn't worked the way he expected. I just looked at him blankly which made him uncomfortable.

"Just a little more, Levi. It'll be worth the wait. I promise." He took glances at me while driving to check if he made any progress. He didn't. "Don't you trust your boyfriend? ~"

Your boyfriend

That caught me off guard. I'm still not used to it, considering that not even an hour had passed, but it feels so damn good to hear that, especially from him. He's my boyfriend, not anyone else's. Eren Fucking Yeager is mine.

I huffed and leaned my back to the car seat, looking outside with my arms crossed. I can almost hear Eren's grin, knowing that he won. We continued traveling in silence, him focused on the road while I watched many buildings passed by.

The longer he drives, the farther away from the city we become. He played the stereo and started humming along with some songs. Not that I'm complaining, the brat has a nice voice so hearing it isn't like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

"We're here." The car stopped and he went outside to open the car door in my side. Acting like a gentleman, eh?

I looked around and saw nothing but the road, trees, trees, more trees and guess what? More trees! With a frown on my face, I looked at the brat.

"What. The fuck. Is this? Don't tell me we drove for half an hour just to look at these goddamn trees?"

He chuckled before he held my hand. It feels like my anger immediately dissipated into thin air. Damn it Levi, can't you at least hold on to your anger even just for a fucking minute?

The answer is no, not for the brat at least.

" I had something to show you and no, it's not the trees. We just need to walk for a while." He squeezed my hand before he looked down at me. "Let's go now?"

Rolling my eyes, we started to walk deeper inside the woods. The place is dark due to the trees' entwined branches, blocking the light coming from the moon. Eren held a flashlight, just enough to give us enough light to see our way.

" Eren, if there's a fucking murderer or human trafficker in the place you're leading me I'm going to fucking kill you." He laughed loudly in response, his voice seeming to echo in the large, isolated place.

"Stop thinking about such ridiculous things, Levi. We're near. Be a little more patient."

We continued walking as he led me. The brat looks like he knew the place so damn well. Our surroundings started to become a little brighter, the light illuminating from the moon can now pass between the spaces of the trees.

He abruptly stopped, tugging my hand which made me stop as well. I looked at him in confusion as he took something out of his pocket. What he took is a white cloth and it made me more confused.

"What is that for?" He moved himself and is now positioned behind me, the white cloth is held with two hands.

" I need you blindfolded when we get there. Trust me, okay?"

He put the cloth on my eyes, taking my ability to see. He knotted the ends behind my head before making sure that it's placed correctly.

"Can you see something?"

"If seeing nothing but black is included in your 'something', then yes, I can."

Ignoring  my sarcastic remark, he hummed in approval and reached for my hand once again. "Let's continue our walk now then."

Walking with a fucking blindfold at night surely isn't something you want to do nor experience unless you wanted a nonstop tripping galore.

"Oof!" Again, I tripped. I'm starting to get so annoyed. "Oi, Eren. Why— ah!"

My feet is being lifted off of the ground. I felt strong pair of arms, one on my back in the middle while the other is placed behind my knees.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?! Put me down!"

He tutted. "I won't do that. I'll just carry you like a princess."

"The fuck are you talking about? I'm not a fucking girl in some flimsy dresses. I'm not a fucking princess."

"You are my princess."  Despite how much I think about how horrible being a princess is considering how much of a weakling most are, I can't stop the blood that rushed to my face as well as the annoying antics of my heart and stomach. I remained silent, letting the shitty brat take me to wherever he planned to.

It didn't take long until my feet regained its contact to the ground again. "We're here. You can take off the blindfold now."

I sighed and reached for the blindfold. "Fucking finally. What—"

My eyes widen at the view. What's in front of me is probably one of the best scenery that I can see in my life.

"Do you like it?"

I didn't answer. My mouth agape as I stared at what's in view. We're at a riverside, the grass covering the ground is colored in perfect green. The river flows in a very serene way, the water glistening because of the moonlight. A small bridge is also there, leading to the other side of the river with a small boat that can accommodate two persons anchored to it. A table for two is placed near the river. The table and chairs covered by a white cloth, candles and rose petals surrounding it, illuminating a yellowish light which gives off a romantic vibe.

I turned to look at Eren who's standing beside me.

"What... I... Who..."

I continued mumbling out incoherent phrases until Eren decided to cut me off using his mouth. Placing a soft kiss on my lips using his equally soft lips, he smiled.

"I'll just assume that you like it. Christa helped me with this, you know, the blond petite girl you got jealous at. I'm talking with her because she's good at these things. Annie together with Mikasa also helped at setting this up."

I couldn't speak. I got jealous over something that isn't even something to be jealous about. Eren took my hand and led me to the table, pulling the chair for me. When I had my ass planted on the chair, he took foods out of a container. He returned to the table with two plates containing lasagna. He settled the plates in front of me and his seat. He also took a bottle of wine before he sat down on his chair. He smiled at me when he saw me watching him.

"Sorry..." he looked at me in confusion. I clicked my tongue and looked away. "I overreacted. Sorry about that."

He flashed me a smile that would put Apollo to shame. I think I just got blinded. "It's okay. Let's start eating now."

I took the cutlery in my hands and took a slice of the dish before eating it. The taste of tomato, meat, the sauces and cheese bursted in my mouth. This tastes familiar.

"Your mom cooked it since she told me that you didn't like eating foods that aren't cooked by you or someone you know."

"Yeah, she's right. I actually miss her cooking. She's always busy because of the café so she's rarely home."

"Same goes for my dad. He's a great guy but, can't he at least make some time for his son? He's always away."

He stabbed his food and ate it. He reminded me of a child in their tantrum. I let a small almost unnoticeable smile paint my lips at the sight.

We continued to ate in silence, the flowing water and clanking of the utensils are the only sounds to be heard.

"Eren..." he looked up from his food to me. "How do you know this place?"

He swallowed his food and drank first before speaking. Good, at least the brat has some manners.

"I always go here whenever I have time. My mom brought me to this place when I was a kid and I go here to relive my memories with her. This place is very special to me and I thought that this is the best place to bring you."

He smiled a little at the mention of his mother but I can see traces of hurt and pain in his eyes. I felt my heart clenched at the sight.

I reached for his hand which is curled into a fist and rested my hand on top of it. His stiff body relaxed and his hand loosen.

"Sorry, I don't want to ruin this moment but I... I just... I miss her so much." He looked down at his lap and my gut told me to go and comfort him. So I did.

"Eren..." Shit, I don't know what to say. I'm not good at comforting people. Making them uncomfortable? That's where my fucking trophy will enter.

He stared at me, waiting for what I'm going to say. I took a deep breath and squeezed his hand.

"I don't know what it feels like to lose your mother, but I grew up without my father. It hurts, but that's what makes a person strong. The pain will never end, it will always be engraved in your heart, but it serves as a reminder of how strong you are.

"I know that your mother is a great woman since she had a great son and I don't think that she'll like to see you sad. Neither do I. You're supposed to be a fucking ball of sunshine, sparkles, and rainbows who do a great job in irritating the shit out of me so brighten up, will you?"

I think I did what I'm supposed to do. He held my hand and smiled brightly at me. "Thank you, Levi."

I gave him a small smile in return,my body feeling warmth all over. Just being with him is enough for me.

He stood up and went to take a wireless speaker before connecting it to his phone. A song started to play and he returned beside my chair, bowing a little and offering his hand saying, "Can I have this dance?"

I snorted before placing my hand on his and walked a little farther to the table, beside the river. "You cheesy fucker."

He chuckled and placed his hand on my waist, letting me wrap my arms around his neck. "You like it."

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

"Hey Levi, do you know that I love you?" He leaned his forehead against mine as we move in small circles, grasping tight at each other, never wanting to let go.

"Hmm, you also know that I feel the same way, right?"

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
When sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

As the chorus started to play, he held my waist closer to him. I'm overwhelmed by his piney scent, coaxing me into comfort. Out of all the places in this world, being in his arm is the safest place I can ever be.

He started to sing the lyrics of the song. It's like he's telling it to me and I can't stop the tears from my eyes to fall.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

The year of pain and self hatred, all of it are now gone. Just hearing those three words coming from his lips is enough to dissipate all of it.

I buried my face into his chest, trying but failing to cease the continuous flow of tears coming from my eyes. Fuck, what is this brat doing to me?

He rested his chin on my shoulder, whispering sweet words to my ear. We moved in small movements in that position and I don't want to move from here anymore.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they''d understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

"I don't want this moment to end."

So do I. I wanted to freeze time itself if it meant that he'll be holding me in his arms longer. He loosened his grip on my waist and tilted my head up to look at him. He wiped the tears out of my face with a gentle smile.

Out of all the things I saw in my life, he is the best thing I ever landed my eyes on. Especially tonight, with how his sun kissed skin glow against the moonlight, how his messy chocolate brown locks sway against the gentle wind and how his eyes reflect all of his emotions to me, he is more than perfect. He is making me fall for him deeper each and every single time, not only by his looks but also because of his kindness and earnestness.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me, Eren."

He cupped my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. "I promise you. I hope that you'll do the same for me."

I smiled. "You bet, Yeager."

He started to lean in and just before his lips met mine, he whispered the words that I'll never get tired hearing.

"I love you, Levi. Up to the end of infinity."

And with that, we sealed our promise with a kiss.

*****

Author's Note

Another sappy chapter for you, readers! Are you able to feel what I wanted you guys to feel or not? A little comment wouldn't hurt.

Anyways, I gave an early update! I just received the result of my entrance examination to one of the most high quality education giver university here in the Philippines and I freaking passed! I'm going to spend my grade 11 and 12 year there. This chapter is a gift for you guys!

I hope you enjoyed it. 'Til next time then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
796 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
125K 6.7K 46
Humanity's Strongest and its Last Hope are suffering. After the deadly mission to rescue Eren, the Survey Corps was put on hiatus to await fresh rec...
126K 4.5K 36
~*WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BDSM, AND GRAPHIC BOYXBOY LOVE. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ. THIS IS A FANFICTION OF ATTACK ON TITAN. I DON'T OWN ANY...