Unforgiven || Hoseok BTS

By mitsu_xx

"I did it J-Hope." "What?" "I was the driver that hit your sister's car that night.... I'm sorry." 2016 || 04... More

1. Sharpie
2. White Rose
4. Pink Umbrella
5. Fear
6. Park
7. Letter
8. Plane
9. Unforgiven (END)
NEW FANFIC

3. Crepes

4.1K 182 85
By mitsu_xx

J-Hope POV 

"Hoseok, get up~~! Today's our last day of our vacation!"

I opened the door and saw Jimin who got startled by me.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "It went by quick...."

He nodded and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we both walked to the kitchen.

We saw everyone having breakfast and watching spongebob except for our smarty pants Namjoon.

"You know that show makes you stupid?" He implied while taking a big bite out of his food.

"That's why Taehyung is watching it." Jimin said and Taehyung threw a pillow at him.

"Ya! This punk!" Jimin went to tackle Taehyung and I walked to Suga who was half awake on the couch.

I stayed silent and watched SpongeBob with everyone, when I started to zone out.

I remembered the memories of my sister and how beautiful her dear smile was.

Jiwoo.....

A tear rolled down my cheek and immediately wiped it away, thinking that nobody had seen me.

I, then, felt something bump my head. As I look up, I see Jin holding a Kleenex box.

"Don't hold them back.. It's ok." I weakly smiled and took a few tissues.

"Thanks Jin."

--A Few Hours Later--

"Guys! Hurry up! I want go buy stuff before it gets dark!"

"Alright! Are we all here?!" We gathered around jungkook.

"Yea." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook opened the door and rushed out, we all followed behind him.

As we were driving to the mall, in Jin's Jeep, I was getting hungry.

We made it to the mall and I told the guys I was going to grab something to eat.

We all separated into groups except for me.

Song Reco: Coffee - BTS

I was walking along the mall and saw a familiar lady at the cafe I was going to.

I walked inside and glanced at the lady.

It's her.

She was alone, sitting by the large window. Rays of the sun laying right onto her brown hair.

I don't know what came over me but I made my way to her table and with no words, sat down.

"Did you figure it out?" I looked up from my menu and at her.

What's she talking about?

"Did you figure out if I was trying to comfort you?"

"I--" I was interrupted by the waiter nicely putting our cups of water down and asking, "May I take your order?"

"Yes, I would like a strawberry and white whip cream filled crepe please."

"Alright, and for you sir?"

"I'll take the same but with blueberries please."

"Alright, I'll be back." We both nodded and he grabbed our menus.

He bowed and went off to the kitchen.

Somehow, I felt that I should not answer her question so instead I changed the subject.

"Why are you here alone?"

"Why are you here with me then?"

"Usually, the first person who asked the question needs an answer."

"But usually the person who has the answer also has questions, that are much stronger then the question the questioner had asked the answerer."

"Alright, you win, I'll answer your question." I tapped my finger on my chin as I thought about what I should reply.

Before answering, I glanced at Soora and saw that she was blushing and once again fiddling with her skirt.

I chuckled and replied, "I'm here because I thought that whatever I'm ever going to do with you is right. Seeing you almost always alone, makes me want to be beside you even more...."

I avoided eye contact then looked at her face. "Now, answer my question."

"I'm alone because nobody has the power to comfort my broken self."

I tapped my fingers on the table and rested my head in my hand.

I looked at her as she avoided to stare in my eyes.

"You said so yourself... Everyone can be comforted. Even if it's by a friend, family or even a lover...."

She didn't reply and still avoided my gaze. "But now that I think about it... Which one am I? A friend or... A lover."

She widened her eyes and looked up to my face in shock, she replied, "You're--"

But, was cut off by the waiter who was holding a large tray.

"Here you are, your crepes." Me and Soora smiled and grabbed our crepes from the tray.

"Thank you." We both said in sync and the waiter bowed then left.

As I was about to jump back to the topic, I looked over at Soora who was already devouring her crepe.

I chuckled and joined her. I took a big bite and sighed at how delicious it was.

"Crepe."she said barely audibly.

"Hm?"

"You're my crepe." I almost spat out my food and laughed my head off.

I hit the table calmly as I was still laughing.

"Ya! It's not that funny!"

"Haha yeah it is!" I kept laughing and started to tear up. I wiped my laughing tear with my finger and sighed.

I looked over at her and saw she was pouting. "So if I'm your strawberry crepe then you're my blueberry crepe?"

She blushed and smiled. I nodded and continued to eat my crepe.

"Are you trying to comfort me right now?"

"Maybe... You should figure that out for yourself." I smiled and as I took the last bite of my crepe, I wiped my mouth.

I watched as Soora took her last bite also and she seemed to have forgotten to wipe one side of her mouth.

There was a white puff of untouched whip cream. I scoffed and leaned in from my side of the table and wiped her mouth with my thumb.

I had now a puff of whip cream on my thumb, so to not waste i licked it off and smiled at her.

Her face was a bright red and I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her. She told up and said,

"I have to go now. Thanks for joining me today Hoseok. See you again someday."

I stood up also and bowed to her slightly. She smiled and left outside of the cafe.

I sat back down and pulled out my phone to pay.

Thank you for paying form your mobile device. I hope you had a beautiful stay at the "White Rose Cafe"

I turned off my phone and went outside of the cafe. I decided finally,

"Last day of vacation means new pair of shoes!" I smiled and went out to find me a nice pair.

I never thought I'd be able to smile like this again.... Thank you Soora

------------------
Author's Note:
How you guys liking the 3rd chapter?! Hope you all enjoying the "love" I guess.... I don't know lol. Usually I would have something to say here but tbh I got nothing. Other then "BTS I LOVE THE EPILOGUE!" Lol

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.4K 18
"Even if my mind forgets, my heart will always remember you."
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 123 8
๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
1K 59 10
I know I'm the problem of your life and that's why now I'm gonna give your divorce...You will be happy with your work forever...(sobbing) Hoseok...