The King's Possession -- Book...

By HowlingJane

(COMPLETED) The second novel of the Underworld Series! Can be read separately. For a mature audience! ______ ... More

Opening
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
The Story Continues

Chapter Sixteen

9.9K 408 26
By HowlingJane

Thank you for being patient while waiting for an update loves! It means a lot :) And I'm sorry for the short chapter. I hope to be able to work on another one soon that will be longer. Writers block has been a bitch! Anyway, onto the book!

Enjoy! :)
______

         The early morning light broke through the leaves in the trees, swaying and singing in the soft breeze that kissed the land. I walked with my staff, the branch on my hip, swaying softly with each step. The journey that I was taking had passed by quickly, and with only one destination in mind, I didn't have any other choice than to move forward. The sun was slowly lifting higher and higher in the sky, seeming to be lifted with each step I took. But, even as it lifted, time seemed to be at a stand still. Nothing moved, nothing breathed but the wind, and I felt a chill of fear rush over me.

      The sounds of the wind speaking stopped suddenly, causing the calming rustling of the leaves to instantly fade away as another song echoed across the valley and meadow. I recognized the echoed tune, the lifted and sorrowful melody needing no words to express the depressed feelings that held their hearts. Turning to look over my shoulder at the sea, I could see the fog roll over, seeming to be the cause of the mournful melody.

      Tightening my grip on the staff, I turned my body towards the sound, taking a few steps forward to bring me closer to the edge of the cliff that seemed to come from nowhere. How far had I walked? Why was I not in Marinas? I was supposed to be sleeping in the arms of Kratos, the man who I wished to hate, but found myself lacking that emotion. Instead, something... foreign was starting to fester and grow. Like a wildfire spreading during the dry months of the cycle.

        Everything seemed to slow down to a crawling pace of a babe as I looked over the cliff, seeing the steam turn into black, billowing smoke, which soon followed the sounds of screams of terror and building collapsing. The air was pierced with the screams of men and women, crying out to the gods that did not seem to listen. But, as those cries started to grow, they were met equally with a different sound of screams and terror. Flames licked the forest floor around me, the heat burning my skin and causing the air to grow hot and unbreathable. Everything seemed to turn from colorful joy, to black and grey dullness of death.

       With only a few minutes strength of running in my legs, I pushed off and headed towards the side of the cliff, keeping me as far from the flames as possible. All the while, I held the branch of my Father onto my hip, never releasing it from my grip, but I had dropped the staff.  All the while, I pushed forth, feeling the burning fire start in my legs as I ran further, looking to see if there was a way to escape the fire, and letting me still have a choice of jumping into the sea, or running to find help to remove the flames. But, as the fire grew, seeming to be running beside me, consuming everything at an alarming rate, I was met with not the sea, or the cliff, but the islands of my people.

        My feet stopped without my consent, causing my body to tumble forward, only to roll as I dogged a few trees that blocked my path from the vines that hung below. Everything was swimming around me, my vision was blurred, the fire in my lungs and legs burned, but not to the degree that the flames were on my side and back. I only had one option, and that was to go upwards to Mother Tree. Looking around me, I could see only flames, as they had consumed the trees, flowers, bushes, wildlife, everything was burned to the ground. Everything but the stream that flowed through the middle of the meadow and forest, only to come to the Cliffside and jump over to meet the sea once again. I looked from the water to the Island, seeming to be given a choice once again.

        Wake and Knock...

        My eyes widened as his voice echoed around me, seeming to calm the flames and storm that were raging inside of my mind and heart. Everything stopped then, there was no fire, no smoke, no trees, no land, only water.

        And, I was floating.

        Looking around me, I could see the bubbles leave my lips as I exhaled a slow breath. From every direction that I looked, no matter if it be north, south, east, west, up, or down, it was just crystal clear water. My hair flowed around me, seeming to be like a net to hold me close as I watched the light of the sun cast down from the surface, though I couldn't see a surface to be breached. But, I could hear the sounds of the Oracles starting to sing that haunting melody that I had heard before. But, instead of mournful, it was hopeful, and in a dark way, was slightly uplifting. My arms moved upwards, pushing the water out of the way, while my legs moved in an easy pattern like that of walking. Slowly and steadily, the bubbled would follow me upwards as I followed the sound of the Oracles, and those three words that seemed to be echoing around the ocean.

       Wake and Know...

       Looking around me, I could feel the air start to contract in my lungs, unable to breath as I swam upwards. Or was it downwards? There seemed to be no right or wrong in this space of ocean. No matter where  I went, I didn't know if it was the right direction. I needed help... someone to show me where to go in life. I couldn't do this on my own... I couldn't really do anything on my own. That wasn't the Eenack way.

        My arms started to stop moving, along with my legs, and I was soon floating once again in a world of water that was consuming me completely. I needed air, land, something to grasp onto to help me find my way!

        Kicking my legs once again, I could see the light slowly start away, leaving me in complete darkness, and anger. Closing my eyes tightly, I reached deep inside myself to find strength to give one last kick to push me to the surface.

       Reaching up, I kicked with the last bit of strength that I had, pushing me upwards to the sun. And, I could feel the thick texture of a vine that was being brought down to me in the water. Everything was darkened, but I knew the feeling. And, as I gripped it tightly, I could feel myself being lifted quickly out of the water, and close to the surface. The Oracles had stopped singing, and I could hear the distant sound of waves crashing on the beach.

       My head breached the surface of the water, and air filled my lungs once again, giving me a new sense of life. Opening my eyes, I wrapped myself around the vine with all my might, coughing slightly as I continued to engulf large gulps of air, trying to regain my shaking vision.

       But, as I looked up to see who I should thank for my rescue, I was only met with horror as Maketis held the vine and the branch of my Father in his other hand. Only, the branch was placed on fire, and he was smirking down at me, seeming to enjoy the thought of my pain.

        "No..." I whispered, trying to pull myself quickly up enough to the cliff that I was hanging off of. But, he simply shook his head as he let out a chuckle, only to bring the branch to the vine, allowing it to catch on fire.

       "Traitor." He growled out, just as the vine snapped, and my hand brushed against the side of the cliff. The air left me as I felt the full weight of my body return, and the wind starting to wrap me in its arms once again. All the while, Maketis looked down at me as the branch of my Father turned to ash.

       And just as the water wrapped its arms around me once again, I let out an ear piercing scream that would chill the dead to the bone.

_____

       A scream filled the air as I shot up in the bed, causing my ears to ring.

       It only took me a moment to realize the scream was coming from my own lips. Kratos shot up and instantly wrapped me in his arms as I placed my hand over my mouth, muffling the sound before I could recover myself enough to stop the screams. I could still feel the air leave me as I plummeted under the deep, cold blue. But, instead of cold water, I could feel warm arms wrap around me and hold me close as the water disappeared from my vision, and I was met with the King's chambers.

      "Everything is alright... I won't let you be hurt again." a soft voice whispered beside my ear, followed by a soft kiss on my temple. There was a soft fluttering in my heart that followed immediately. Blinking a few moments, I could finally come to my senses and control the fear that was radiating off of me in large waves. Kratos kissed my temple again before looking down at me with large and worried eyes of crystal and blue.

        I gave him a shaking smile, only to move from his grasp as I turned to leave the bed. It was too warm for me, and I needed to feel the warmth of a drink that would calm my senses and forget. Rum, Ale, Wine, the wonders of the world. That was why I was I was not thinking as clearly recently, that is why the nightmares would not allow me to rest, because I have not had a proper drink to help me forget.

        "Vixas?" I heard behind me as Kratos left the bed, walking cautiously over to my side. "Is everything alright?" I didn't answer, just lifted the glass that contained the wine, allowing my shaking hands to pour some into a cup, only it was followed by more contents added. As I placed the container back down, I didn't realize that I had missed the table, and only caused it to plummet to the ground. A cruse left me as it reached the floor to shatter, but Kratos was quick to catch it before it smashed into small bits. "Vixas, I'm concerned for you." He told me as he watched me for a moment, placing it on the table. I simply stood there, nursing the wine hungrily, feeling the comforting burn as it rested in my belly, warming me in ways that only it could.

       But, as I drank, I reflected on the dream. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened to me, and I didn't suspect that it would be the last time that I would dream of something like this until I was satisfied with my situation in life. But, that was doubtful, for it seemed I had become like an elder: angry and moody at every change. Gods, I killed an innocent man because I was so consumed with lust I couldn't see that he was only doing his duty.

      I let out a sigh as I shook my head. "I'm sorry..." I whispered, placing the cup down on the table, only to place my head in my hands. It seemed that the wine wasn't going to help my current situation at all. It seemed that I was going to have to face what I had done.

       "For what?" He whispered back, moving closer so he could wrap me in his arms once again. I didn't protest, for my naked body suddenly felt cold without him touching me. The wine wasn't going to be enough anymore it seemed.

       "I killed a man... all because I was so blinded by lust. I've only ever killed because it was needed to survive. That man did nothing but protect you..." I whispered, shaking my head. "And because of me, an innocent life has been taken." Just like Maketis had done with our tribe.

       My eyes widened as the truth sank in, and with it, I started to feel the world sink onto my shoulder, weighing me down. Was this the life that I was destined for? My life was not horrible, if anything it was a luxury, and yet I was taking it for granted. Life in the tribe was far harder than this, yet it seemed like heaven compared to the palace life. It didn't suit me... the dress, the walk, the food, the traditions, it was all different. It was almost like a constant scolding from a parent to a knowing child, day after day, hour after hour. I didn't know what to do in this land, and it seemed that the effects were starting to take its toile. I was slowly crumbling, breaking under the pressure that had been applied to me. I had killed before, without thinking, but this was the life that I was focused on? A man that I had never met before, and who now was with the gods.

        "I'm no better than Maketis..." I whispered, finally coming to the conclusion. My head started to spin then, causing me to move quickly over to the bed, allowing myself to sit down. Kratos followed, his hand never leaving me as I moved. He simply sat with me, only to move back and lay us down on the bed as he rubbed soothing circles on my sides.

       "You are nothing like that murderer. The man that you killed was on death's row. I had just received word that he had married at a young age, and had not informed us when he had come into the Guards. And with that, he was also a rapist and a murderer that had been on the run for several cycles. That was to be our next order of business when you came into the room. That is why no one protested when you slit his throat." He sat up and looked down at me, placing his thumb under my chin. "You did that man a favor. What I had in mind for him was far worse than slitting his throat. I have a certain hatred in my heart for rapists." He growled out. I didn't say a word, only looked down at our tangled, naked bodies. The heat started to grow in my core again, but shame soon followed, causing me to push that feeling down.

       "It doesn't matter if he was a rapist or not. It wasn't my place to kill him, and for that I am regretful. There has only been a few times in my life where I have had to kill a man. And each time, the pain seems to last longer." I shook my head as I sat up in the bed, looking down at him with a sad smile. Walking to get my glass of wine, I took a sip before heading to the door that went out to the balcony. "They never taught us that in our teachings... how long the look in their eyes would stay with you." I whispered, taking another drink as I tried to drown the memories of the life fading eyes. Drowning...

      And then I remembered the dreams words. His words.

     "Wake and know..." I whispered, seeming to be asking the wind for answers. But, like the answers, there was no wind.

      Kratos stood up and walked behind me, a confused look on his face as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. A shiver ran down my spine as he nipped at the shell of my ear, causing a soft sigh to leave my lips.

        "I think you need a distraction, my sweet." He whispered as he trailed his hand up my side, seeming to be testing the waters. Waters...

       "What does that mean?" I asked suddenly, turning in his arms to look at him. He rose a brow at me, looking down as he ran his knuckles across my cheek, jaw, and collarbone.

       "What does what mean?" he asked, almost chuckling at me. He thought that I was trying to dodge his attack of lust and bliss? Oh, how much I wanted to ravish him and forget everything. Why wouldn't I? What was holding me back from letting him bring me to the edge of ecstasy and orgasmic sex? My own stubborn self.

       Fuck it!

         Shaking my head, I looked up at him before giving the glass to him. He rose a brow at me again, the laughter dancing in those crystal eyes.

        "Nothing... Nothing." I whispered as I reached up with one hand to kiss him. He smirked before meeting me halfway, bringing his lips against mine, allowing the world to leave us as all thought but him filled my mind. I could feel his heartbeat quicken, matching my own. The world faded away as he kissed me back with an urgency that I hadn't experienced. I could feel him set the glass on the table beside the bed, allowing him to wrap his arms around as one hand came onto the cheek of my behind, giving it a firm and playful squeeze. And I found myself smiling against his lips as his tongue darted into m mouth. A sigh left me as he moved us backwards towards the bed.

         Moving his lips from mine, I could feel the urgency in his kiss as he traveled from my cheek, to my jaw, to my neck, peppering kisses that lay a trail of fire. Fire...

        My eyes snapped open as memories of Mother Tree burning came into my mind. The room practically disappeared as those images came back to my mind, only to be shadowed with the sight of Maketis burning the vine to drop me back into the water.

     NO!

     Pulling back from Kratos suddenly, I could feel the air start to leave me. It wasn't enough... I needed more.

      "Vixas?" he asked, his voice low and rough, causing those images to vanish instantly. He was my cure for the thoughts. He was my distraction. "Is everything okay, my warrior?" he whispered as he placed his hand on my cheek, looking me in the eyes as he spoke, his brow creasing with concern.

     I bit on my lower lip as I pulled him closer to me. He let out a shaking breath as I placed our foreheads together, closing my eyes.

      "Just make me forget. Even for a few minutes. Just..." I opened my eyes to look into his. He gave me a soft sigh as he brought me closer. "Make me feel something besides regret." I begged out, feeling the memories lurk below the surface.

      With a heavy sigh, he brought me close to him, holding my chin in his hand as he brought his lips down to mine softly, giving me a slow and sweet kiss. Pulling back, he looked down at me, causing my heart to flutter and the world to melt away once again. I just needed to lose myself in something besides memories. And what better than the arms of a man who claimed to care deeply for me?

        Seeming to have been given a silent yes from his begging question, 'are you sure?'. He brought his lips back to mine in a fiery kiss that consumed my every thought and feeling. Wrapping my arms around him, I could feel the world melt away into nothing but blackness that didn't matter. The room was full of light and crackling lightning that seemed to break whenever we kissed. I moved my hands up to knot into the soft strands of his hair, pulling him close to me. The sound of his groan of appreciation filled the air as he moved his hands across my skin, the lightening crackling once again.

       Lifting me up in his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling weightless in his arms as he held me close to him. My nipples were becoming sensitive, hardening, and brushing against the soft hair of his chest with each breath that we took. Everything seemed to start to brighten in color, and the sensitivity of my skin was becoming almost electric. The air crackled once again between us, and he dipped his head down to my breath, flicking the tip of his tongue against the hardened bud. The sensation -though subtle- sent a wave of heat and pleasure down to my core, causing me to moan out softly from the growing affects.

        "What do you want?" he growled out a moment later, biting the bud and tugging on my breast, causing a wave of pain and pleasure to shoot through my body again. A gasp left me as my head fell backwards, the very breath in my lungs becoming fire. "Tell me," he commanded as he laid me down on the bed.

         Looking up at him, I reached upwards, tangling my fingers in his hair again.

        "You." I gasped, feeling his hand move down my side to my hips, only to brush against the hair on my pubic bone. Thank gods I was able to stop the waxing there. Giving the hair a slight tug, I felt my body bow at the sensation, feeling my pearl be teased slightly from the movement.

        "Do you want me to make you forget?" He asked as he tugged the hair once again. A moan caught in my throat as he pressed his body against mine, the heat radiating off of him, along with the growing hardness of his erection that now dug into my thigh.

        "Oh, please!" I cried out as he captured the bud between his teeth again, biting down to the point that I felt a pain start to burst over my skin, going in ripples from my breasts to my toes, leaving a wave of shivers and bliss in its wake. Looking at me as he sucked my nipple teasingly, I looked into his eyes as he moved my thighs apart for him, taking full advantage of my position. This was different for me, confusing me. He had never been this dominate, demanding. I have always had control when it came to the act of making love and fucking. But, something about this, the underlying need to have him consume me and take me over the edge, while I was completely at his mercy... it was doing something to me that made me moan with joy and pleasure, and need.

       With one swift motion, I felt him plunge a finger into my slickened core, causing the heat to grow again into a roaring fire. A moan left me as my jaw went slack, the feeling of him curling his fingers inside brushing against an area that was so sensitive, like that of a second pearl, that my toes curls, along with my hands. Moan after moan left me as he continued to toy and curl, all the while looking at me through thick lashes, crystal eyes casting a soft glow onto my skin in the darkness of the room.

       My chest was rising and falling at a quick pattern, the pleasure was something that was worthy of basking in for eons, and the soft quivering in my core was a sign that I was close to the cliff once again. Only, I never reached it.

        The moment his fingers slipped from my depths, the sensation of the growing fire left me in an instant, though the ache and need was still there, begging to be held and brought the edge.

       "No," I moaned out in frustration. Only to gasp as I was flipped onto my belly, and my behind brought into the air, leaving me on my hands and knees. Kratos stood behind me, one foot on the bed, the other on the floor. I looked at him over my shoulder, seeing the hunger in his eyes, along with his hand pleasing himself. Biting my lower lip, I watched as he looked at me, the strokes of his hand long and slow, causing him to groan out in bliss.

       But, the beautiful sight was only there for a moment before he slapped my backside. I let out a moan, feeling the sting of my skin become that of a song of bliss and pleasure, causing me to lower my chest onto the bed. And while my backside still sang, Kratos sank into my depths with one swift motion. I could feel myself expanding, and the quivering began again. But, he didn't move, just stood there, causing the quivering to stop. I groaned in frustration, only to use my arms as I swayed back onto him, feeling him fill me with each move I made. But, he stopped my quickly, only to grab my forearms and lift me up to where my chest was level with the bed, but not touching it.

        And then he started to move. While he held my arms behind me back, holding them with one hand, the other moved over my body, his wrist flicking his hand to smack my backside. Each thrust was quick, deep, sending a wave of shock over me as he quickened the pace. I heard the sound of skin slapping skin with each thrust, along with the heavy breathing that came from his slack jaw. Moan after moan, drawn out with each thrust that was followed by a slap, I could feel the quivering build, causing him to slow down.

       I groaned again in frustration, but was unable to move as he held me still, only to start his deep and quick thrusts once again. Each thrust was a wave of heat that washed over me, starting in my core and resting in the soles of my feet. I couldn't find myself to speak, to praise, only allow my body to speak and sing for the pleasure that washed over me.

       But, each time I was close, he would stop and simply wait for the quivering to stop as well. But each time he stopped, the more frustrated I became, and the harder it was to stop from bursting into thousands of pieces. The third time he had done this, I groaned out in frustration.

       "Frustrated?" He asked above me, only to step off the bed, bringing me back with him, only to flip me onto my back. I looked up at him, his hands no longer touching me, his member no longer buried within me. And I felt the cold start to sink in. I groaned out and reached for him, only to have him step back and give me a smirk. Hissing out in frustration, I stood up and walked over to him, watching him back up to the wall. His eyes never left me, neither did his smirk, and I found myself enjoying this game.

       "One way or another, I will finish. With your help..." I trailed off, trapping him against the large window and myself. He could easily overpower me, but I could see that he was enjoying the game as much as I was. There was a sense of playfulness in the air, just enough to bring light to the lightening that crackled the air between us once again. Wrapping my hand around his wet and hard member, I tugged towards me, then back, moving my wrist in a slow circle. His breathing hitched as he looked down at me. "Or not." I stopped then, seeing the frustration set in.

      Stepping back, I watched as he reached for me. Two can play at this game.

      "Frustrated?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. He let out a growl, and in an instant, I was on the bed with him buried within me, one hand on my hip, the other on my throat. I moaned out as he tightened his grip on my hip, allowing his hips to sway like a stormy ocean. Every movement was faster, harder, deeper, and the quivering was growing once again. And this time, neither of us would stop. The air cracked again with lightening, and I hooked my leg around his hip, pulling him down to where he was laying over me. And with one look in his eyes, he smirked and brought his lips against mine, his hand that had been on my hip going to find my own to tangle our fingers above my head.

        And with only a few thrusts left, his hand squeezing the air out of my throat, leaving a burn that matched that of my core, I felt the world rush over me, and then break. I cried out as he looked down at me, watching as I rode out the wave of a ripping orgasm. The bed was gone, the kingdom, the lands, everything was gone as I was sucked into the ocean of bliss that was wrapped around me. I could feel the lightning crash in my core, bolt after bolt seeming to break on my skin, painful and pleasurable. And I was lost in the bliss as Kratos growled out as he kissed my neck, releasing himself to the pleasure that swallowed both of us completely.

_____

     "I've never seen that side of you before." I whispered, looking up at him with a lazy smile.

      "That would be because I have never really done anything like that before. I believe I surprised both of us." He said with a chuckle, looking up at me as I kissed his chest. I lay over him, our chests pressed together, the sheets tangled around our legs as we looked at the other. He smiled up at me as I offered him my lips, causing him to kiss me.

       "I didn't mind. The pain... that wasn't something I expected to be pleasurable. Why did you do that?" He rose a brow. I shook my head at him, smiling slightly. "You spanked me, like a child."

        "I believe I've done that before." He reminded me, giving me a playful smirk. I found myself remembering having slapped him, only to have him spank me like a child for running from him. And I too found myself smirking at the memory. "But, I think you liked it even then." Kratos said with a raised brow.

         I didn't say anything, just kissed him before rolling over onto my side, snuggling into the warmth that was Kratos. He held me close, moving us to be slightly more comfortable, pulling the sheet over out legs slightly.

        "You asked me to make you forget the pain of your past. Not those words exactly, but I am fully aware of what was implied." I nodded my head slightly at him, giving a sad smile, not wanting to think about those memories. "And, in the past, I've come to find that to forget pain, you need pain to move forward. It's temporary, but it can help move you forward." I thought on that for a second, getting lost in thought. I had never thought of pain as a way to move forward. I had been taught to see it as something to hold you in the past. That is why my body was covered in scars, to remind me of how strong I was wronging in the past, how strong I had been then, and how strong I could be now. But, it was an anchor for those memories. I simply laid there for a few minutes, contemplating on that thought.

         All the while, Kratos sipping on the cup of wine that I had not finished, having found a better solution for the warmth and distraction that I needed. He was everything I needed, all placed into one body of a man. A man that claimed to have feelings for me... that showed that he cared for me more than I can say my own parents had shown me. Yes, it was in strange ways, ways that involved cuffs of owning. But, he took care of me, showed me kindness when I did not show it to him. Perhaps, just perhaps, my feelings for him had grown into something deeper that I didn't realize.

      We lay there, not saying a word, just wrapped in the warmth of the other, feeling the heat that connected me to him somehow. The flutter in my heart was now settled, and I felt like I was somehow bound to him other than the cuffs. Those didn't hold a candle to this bond that I felt now. Something had happened between us... and I didn't know what it was, but there was something in me that smiled at the thought of it.

        "I want to show you something," Kratos whispered a few hours later. We had fallen asleep, napping softly in the early morning hours as the palace and kingdom woke. I rose up slightly, looking at him through sleep-filled eyes.

       "What?" I asked as a yawn came from my mouth. He smiled, only to kiss my temple as he stood, searching for trousers to place on his beautiful naked backside. "Where are you taking me?" I asked with a slight chuckle at how excited he seemed. No, he didn't show it easily, but I could see it beneath the surface, bubbling and festering, waiting for the right moment.

       He looked at me once his trousers were placed on his hips, the ties in the front undone, giving me a perfect view of the hair on his pubic bone, along with the top of his member. He gave me a soft smile before tossing me blue and green robe and sand colored trousers. My eyes widened as I looked at the fabric, remembering them as the gift he had given me when we were traveling to Marinas. I looked at him with a soft smile, remembering the hatred I had for him so long ago, and now the understanding  I had for him.

       "I think it's time that you were able to get some fresh air." I rose a brow. "Real fresh air, from the surface. You've been down here long enough. It's time to stretch our legs and see the kingdom above the crystal waves." He said with a smile. I didn't think, only got up and rushed over to him before wrapping my arms around him, placing my lips against his in gratitude and joy. He chuckled, wrapping one arm around my waist, the other holding my head, caressing the skin.

        I simply smiled against his lips. He had done what I asked... he made me forget, and in replace of pain, he was giving me joy and sweet memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
1.1K 43 42
Book 2 of Stolen HER I'm usually brutally honest. I don't like to sugar coat shit or beat around the bush. But this time, I couldn't want to run furt...
1.3K 60 59
HER It's been over a year since my first taste of blood, since I've learned what it means to truly evolve in order to survive. I'm not proud of what...
12.8K 253 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...