Married to an idol (Published)

By Kriswaifu

Married to an idol (Published under LIB/Pastry Bug)- Available in all National book stores and Precious Pages... More

Married to an idol
1. That blonde hair guy
2. My future husband
3. Meet his little brother
4. The wedding
5. Cooking
6. Waking up
7. Sunny day
8. Hatred night
9. Don't cry
10. Seoul
11. Meeting EXO
12. Playing around
13. SM building
14. Happiness and Sadness
15. Complicated
16. Photoshoot
17. Modeling
18. Past love and a bubble tea
19. Troubled feelings
20. My feelings
21. Hugs and Kisses
Teasing moments w/ EXO
22. The Kissing Monster
23. Family
24. Dating
25. Kris and I
27. Complicated
28. Waiting for you
29. Late Birthday
30. A visitor
31. Daniel
32. Surprised
33. A painful decision
34. Divorce and Wolf era
35. Is this goodbye?
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note
Need a new book cover
Author's note again
A/N:

26. Missing you

70.3K 1.3K 80
By Kriswaifu

 Hi guys!

Here's the update~ Sorry for updating so late..

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment okay?

I love you guys~ <3

By the way, thanks to you JenBLkath for endorsing this story to your friends. I'm fluttered and happy~

Thank you~ <3 

~~~~

Hana's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard someone knocking so loudly on my door. Aish. Who's that? I rubbed my eyes and started to stretch my arms up. I take a look on my alarm clock, it's already 9 in the morning. I stood up and slipped on my slippers walking towards the door. And as I twist the doorknob open, I narrowed my eyes and I was surprised as Kris stood infront of me looking at me with a smiling face. "Goodmorning Babe~" Kris greeted me with his handsome smile and blood rushed to my cheeks as I remembered that I forgot to wash my face first. I quickly closed the door out of embarrassment and I leaned back on my door while covering my face. 

My face is so embarrassing! "Yah! Hana! Why did you closed the door?" Kris yelled. "I'm sorry. Just wait for awhile." I said and I hurriedly ran towards the bathroom washing my embarrassing sleepy face. After I washed my face, I took a look on the mirror and I was much surprised as I saw that my hair is in a mess. I quickly combed my hair and arranged it neatly. I opened the door and I saw Kris standing infront of me frowning and looks like he's upset.

"Yah. I'm sorry if I closed the door. I just forgot to wash my face first. Ehehe.." I said smiling widely while scratching my head. Then, I saw Kris expression changed into a smile. "Okay. I'll forgive you.." He said and he suddenly stretched my cheek as I groaned in pain. "Ouch!" I said while rubbing my cheek. "Let's go downstairs, breakfast is ready, sleepyhead.." He said smiling. I smiled brightly at him. "Okay. Let's go.. I'm hungry.." I said smiling at him. "You're always hungry.." He said smirking.

Then, my eyes shifted on what he is wearing now. He is wearing a black shirt with a skull printed on it, and a blue pants. I looked at him with wondering eyes. I frowned as I remembered that he will go back to SM's dorm but in China.. "Are you going now to China?" I asked frowning while I looked down avoiding his gaze. "Why? Are you getting upset now?" He asked smirking and as I looked up to him, he is smiling. "Yah! Of course not." I said while looking away. "Okay then.. Goodbye.. I'll go now.." He said seriously and my eyes widened of what I heard and I quickly pulled the end of his shirt. "Yah. Don't go.. yet.." I said and I was much surprised when suddenly Kris turned around and ruffled my hair. 

I pouted annoyingly and I looked at him glaring. "Yah!" I saw him smiling so widely. "Don't worry I'll miss you too.." He said. "I didn't say that I will miss you.." I mumbled and I pouted. "Aigoo. You really are something, sleepyhead.. Let's just go eat our breakfast.." He said and he quickly pinched my cheek. "Stop doing that." I said.

As we got downstairs, my eyes widened as I saw too much delicious food. I took a look at Kris, "Wow!! Let's eat.." I said smiling at him and he smiled. "Okay. Okay.." Kris answered and we started to eat. "Hmmm~ You cooked so well! So good!" I said smiling and I thumbs up at Kris. "Thanks." He said and I saw his cheeks are now bright red. I chuckled to the thought that he looks so adorable. Hahaha! After we ate our breakfast, Kris phone suddenly rang and he quickly answered it. He went out for a minute and after a few minutes, he went back showing his frowning face. 

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "I have to go.." He said. I frowned after what I heard. "Oh.. Okay.." I answered still frowning. "In a minute or two, the van will arrive and I'll have to go but..." He stopped and he suddenly looked at me with painful expression. "I don't want to go and leave you.." He continued. I let out a little laugh. "What are you saying? Kris..You have to go.." I said smiling painfully. "I know but.." I cut him off and I smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry bout me.. Your fans are out there supporting for you.." I said smiling.

I was much surprised when suddenly Kris is now hugging me so tight. "I will miss you.." He whispered and I smiled rubbing his back. "Me too.. Don't worry bout me. Don't make your fans upset okay?" I said and he chuckled. "Okay. I won't.." Then, Kris broke the hug as we suddenly heard beeping sound of a van. "I think it's your van.." I said and I saw his smile faded.

"Yeah.." He mumbled while I can see that his annoyed expression. "Kris.. Stop making that face. You'll scare your fangirls out there.." I chuckled. "You have to go now, Kris..and don't forget to smile okay?" I said smiling at him but still he's looking at me with a saddened expression. "Okay.. Okay.I'll just send you a message on your e-mail." He said and he finally smiled. He turned his back and started to walk towards the door but then, he suddenly stopped and he turned around looking at me.

I looked at him with widened eyes. "What?" I asked. "I forgot something." He smirked walking towards me and in a split of a second, Kris suddenly pressed his lips onto mine. Then, he broke the kiss and lean on my ear. "I love you..So.. Wait for me." He whispered huskily on my ear sending shivers down to my spine. I saw him smile sweetly at me and he left leaving me dumbfounded. Oh. Kris.. What would I do to you?

After how many hours had passed, I'm dressed and I went to the studio. I saw Jun approaching at me and he looks upset. "Hana.. About yesterday.. Who's that guy on the phone? Are you married or something?" He asked curiously at me. Omo. What should I say to Jun? Need to find some excuse. I can't say that I'm married and I can't say that the one I married was Kris Wu from EXO.

"Uhm.. Uh.. He's just a crazy friend of mine. He's just kidding yesterday." I said as I chuckled. 

"Really? Is that true?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Y-Yeah. It's true. It's just my friend." I said smiling.

"Maybe it's your boyfriend." He said looking so disappointed. Boyfriend?

"Boyfriend? No. He's not my boyfriend." I defended. Coz he's my husband. Hehehe. Then, I let out a little laugh. I saw his face lighten up and his eyes are widened. "Really Hana? So maybe..I still have a chance right?" Jun asked as he quickly took my hands and he is smiling so happily waiting for my answer. What should I answer to Jun? I mean.. I don't want to hurt him.. He's my friend..

"I-I..don't know Jun.." I said looking away. "Why?" He asked and he suddenly let go of my hand. "Let's just be friends for now, okay?" I asked looking at him but I saw his expression saddened. "Why?" He asked again and I can see hurt in his eyes. "I'm sorry Jun.. Please? I just want to be friends.." I said looking at him with such worried eyes. "Okay.. But no matter what you say, I'll still wait for you to love me back.. again.." He said in a serious tone as, he let out a little smile then, he walked out. No.. Jun.. You don't have to wait for me.. You will just hurt yourself more.

On the following day, it's 11 in the morning and my phone suddenly beep a sound and it's from my e-mail. I hurriedly took my phone from my pocket and my eyes widened as I saw that it's a message from Kris..

From: Kris

Subject: Missing you

Hi Babe~ How are you? It's just been a day and I missed you like forever. It's been so hard.. And now, we're here in China. I'm just here sitting in our dressing room waiting for our manager to call us coz we have a guesting show today. By the way, I'm sorry if I didn't send you a message yesterday.. I was just so tired and I fell asleep. I hope you're doing fine.. Aish. I can't wait to see you.. I love you. :*

I smiled after I read his message as my heart is really pounding so fast. I'm so happy that he sent me a message. Then, I hurriedly type my message for him.

To: Kris

Subject: Missing you too

I'm doing fine and I really miss you too.. Wow. Goodluck on your show.. hehe. It's fine.. Just take care of your health and always smile to everyone especially to your fangirls okay? I don't want to see you frowning again or you'll scare your fangirls. Hahaha! I can't wait to see you too.. I love you too~ :))

Then, I click send. Then, after how many seconds my phone beep. Wow. He really replies so fast! As I take a look on my phone, Kris replied.

From: Kris

Subject: Missing you more

Don't worry I'll smile.. :)

But I'm frowning now coz I have to go.. Aish. Our Manager called us now. :(

Take good care of yourself and don't let that bastard steal you from me okay? >:D

I love you so much~ Wait for me till I come back to Seoul again. I'll just send you a message. See you soon my wife. ;)

Blood rushed to my cheeks after what I had read. Aigoo. Kris you always make my heart go crazy beating for you. Then, I hurriedly type my reply.

To: Kris

Subject: See you soon

Okay. Goodluck to you and to EXO for your show. I'll wait for you.. So, See you soon~ :*

P.S.: Jun is not a bastard! :p

~~~~

 It's been 2 weeks since Kris left to China and my heart is in pain since he already stopped sending me messages when both of us were really busy those past few days.. I understand that he's too busy but.. last week, I sent him a message and I didn't receive any single reply from him. Aish. I never receive a single message on my e-mail and it really is painful thinking that he already forget about me. I didn't know that this was so hard.  I shook my head in disbelief, what are you saying Hana? Kris is busy and furthermore, he's a k-pop idol. I should understand him more since I entered this kind of relationship but still... it's hard.. 

I smiled to myself and I should not think about him for now and I'll just make myself busy to my modelling career. Anyways, I'll just wait for his message.. 

But then, I send a last message to Kris. 

To: Kris

Subject: Hi

Hi Kris. How are you? I missed you. By the way, I'm going out to stroll in a park with Jun. Hope you will not get angry hehe. I missed you Kris. I hope you will reply. I love you.. :(

Then, my phone suddenly beep. I hurriedly take a look on my phone and my smile faded as I saw that it's not Kris.. Its a message from Jun..

From: Junnie

Ready to stroll on the park? ;)

I was about type my reply to Jun saying that I can't go but I change my mind. Maybe it's not that bad to take a fresh air for now. Then, I replied yes to Jun.

From: Junnie

Yes~ Just get ready.. Pick you up at 12. :D

After I get dressed, my phone suddenly beep and my eyes widened as it's a message from Kris.

From: Kris

Subject: Hi

Okay. Go on. I'm fine. I'm just busy. 

Oh. He's busy. But then, I felt coldness in his message. He's not like this. He usually say no and he usually say I love you on the end of the message and he usually include some emoticons. I took a deep breath to calm down myself.

To: Kris

Subject: ..

Is that so? Sorry for bothering you.

Then, my phone suddenly beep.

From: Kris

Subject: bye

I have to go. I can't send a message every now and then.. I'm too busy. Bye

Psh! His message makes me angry! Why did you became suddenly so cold!

To: Kris

Subject: GOODBYE

Sorry for bothering you okay? I won't bother you anymore and don't worry I won't wait for you to reply me back. It's okay. I'll just go out with Jun. GOODBYE. 

Then, I pressed send. I exhaled trying to calm myself. Aish. Kris. Why did you suddenly become so cold?! So.. He doesn't care about me now.

I frowned as I'm thinking that maybe.. he doesn't love me anymore. 

~~~

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment guys~ 

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 119 31
Matapos ang gulo na ginawa ni Carmilla sa Royal Bloods hindi pa rin natatapos doon ang lahat. Iyon ang alam ni Alucard kaya naman para sa isang nalal...
390K 2.9K 6
Sa kahibangan ni Diane sa kanyang ultimate crush ay may nagawa siyang kagagahan, kalokohan, at katangahan. Sa tulong ng isang matanda ay gumawa siya...
2.1M 49.6K 75
When the game of love finally unfolds.. How would you play the game? Magpapatuloy ka pa ba kahit alam mong talo ka na? At ipaglalaban pa...
27.9K 1.8K 35
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴