5. Cooking

This chapter is dedicated to xkffhyun3x.

Thanks for reading~ Saranghaeyo~ <3

~~

Hana's POV

I took a glance on my watch and it's 7 in the evening. My stomach is now growling in hunger. I'm hungry. I stood up from my seat and quickly walk downstairs. I wonder what Kris is doing. As I went down to the living room, I saw Kris who is now sitting on the couch while playing a game on his tablet. He placed down his tablet and is now conscious of my presence.

I saw him looking to my direction and I looked away avoiding his glance at me. Then, I quickly walk towards the Kitchen.

"Are you going to cook?" Kris asked me.

Honestly, I like to cook but my Mom said that I need to improve but still, I'm still confident to my cooking. HAHAHA!

"Well, yes. I'm hungry.." I answered.

I opened the refrigerator coz I was curious if there is any meat or vegetables inside it.

"How come your refrigerator have meat and vegetables in it?" I asked curiously and tilted my head.

"My Mom gave me those awhile ago.." Kris answered

"Oh. Then, it's great!" I said excitedly.

"Do you know how to cook?" He asked eyeing at me with his suspicious eyes.

"How rude! Of course I can!" I yelled trying to defend myself.

"Whatever. Just cook. I'm hungry.." He said

Hmm.. What should I cook? I held my chin while scanning the vegetables and the chopped chicken in the Refrigerator.

Okay. I already decided on what to make.. I'll make Curry.

I began cooking and after a couple of minutes left, I am now finished.

I took a bowl and placed the curry into it. TADAA~ I smiled to thought of how brilliant I am when I cook. I happily placed the bowl of curry onto the table and I startled when I heard a deep voice.

"I'm hungry." Kris said then, he sat down on a chair facing the food.

"TADAA!!" I said happily presenting the bowl of curry to him.

"What's this?" He asked curiously while looking at the Curry which I made then, he took a glance on me as he raised his eyebrow.

"How Rude! It's Curry!" I said and I crossed my arms on my chest.

"It doesn't look like a Curry to me.." Kris answered and I can feel that my blood is now starting to boil in anger.