Rebirth Of Assassin

By phantomhive17

Hello there my name is 'Lhine' turning 24 this year my job is Assassination, What? You think I'm some kind of... More

Chapter 1: Death and reincarnation of a Perverted Assassin
Chapter 2: Observation
Chapter 3: Meeting my Father (in flesh)
Chapter 4: Progress
Chapter 5: Exlporing a bit.
Chapter 6: Bloodline.
Chapter 7: Who?
Chapter 8: Crustel White
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Stats
Chapter 12: Grandmother (1)
Chapter 13: Grandmother (2)
Chapter 14: Detect
Chapter 15: Are they really my grandchild?!
Chapter 16: Pushing One's Luck
Chapter 17: Emperor Clayde
Chapter 18: Re Moztier Tutorial
Chapter 18.5
Bloodline
Chapter 19: Praise
Chapter 20: Training
Chapter 21: Study
Chapter 22: Killing Intent

Chapter 9: Determined

368 19 1
By phantomhive17

The ceremony ended with me barely breathing. Although the frost quickly dispersed after the ceremony, my body's bitingly cold temperature didn't disperse.

Father picked me up, and walked out majestically.

Ah, damn... I've never been so physically drained like this....

I seriously need to get a grip on this life... Things are happening too fast, unlike my previous life. Tch, and here I thought I could just go on an awesome killing spree.

My heavy eyelids slowly shut, as my consciousness tugged me. My cold frozen body slowly defrosted that I could not really sleep, the prickly feeling kept me awake.

Uuuuuuu--- Let me sleep...

**

Joseph Clayde Re Moztier 278th , the current Emperor of the Fidea Empire. As the Monarch he has seen his share of mysterious, mythical, and bizarre happenings. But this pair of twins, really, they surpassed this Emperor's expectation in all aspects.

The other one, already awakened his innate power (one must know, that some descendants of Re Moztier could not even awaken their innate talents), and could already use magic. While the other one was a genius in literature, can speak fluently, that could already read and write at the age of 3, and a hint of qi could be felt within her, as if she had already started to cultivate. Even he, the Emperor could not believe that they are his own child.

He picked the twin, and felt the bitingly cold body of Phicia, Emperor's Clayde heart clenched, but he couldn't do anything afterall Phicia just finished her ceremony and the frost could be her trial. It is a great taboo to help someone on their trial, he should not act rashly and regret it later.

Emperor Clayde could not help but sigh, when he was at their age, all he knew was cry for unfairness that his mother went through....

Thinking about the past made him melancholy, as he subconsciously slowed his footsteps, his sliver of murderous aura that he purposely sent out was completely gone, as he submerge himself at his past. He walked majestically as ever, but no footsteps could be heard, no fluctuations of Qi, no disturbance in the air, nor the slightest sign that Emperor Clayde carrying the twins is walking down this long majestic hallway.

The servants who saw the Emperor could not help but be startled, as usually they would feel his murderous aura and his clear and strong step indicating that Emperor Clayde is coming.

They hastily bowed, and politely greeted him.

Emperor Clayde didn't spare a glance at them seemingly cold and indifferent. When, in fact he is just dazedly wandering through his thoughts. He mechanically walked towards the twins Royal Chamber, carefully putting down the twins on the bed, afraid that the slightest mistake could wake them up.

Emperor Clayde looked at the twin.

Silky golden hair, scattered like a flowing river, milky white skin, rosy chubby cheeks, long lashes that moves slightly, and small blood red lips..... No matter what angle he looks at, they completely take after Meartle.

The two was like a peas in pods, except Palleo's hair was a bit shorter. Emperor Clayde's mouth hooked into a rare genuine smile, then he foolishly shook his head.

And exited the room.

***

Is he gone?

A small figure slowly floated under the bed, it was Luc. He looked towards the magnificent door and waved his hands, a strand of pure Qi shot towards the door then spread through the entire room. Luc nodded with a smile on his face, pleased with himself. He then floated towards the twin, flashing some incanations, a silver light shot out of his forehead towards to Palleo.

A transparent blue screen was displayed.

==

Name: Palleo Greece Re Moztier

Age: 3 y/o

Gender: Male

Race: High Human

Title: 6th Prince of Fidea Empire, Chosen One, Genius Child, Awakened,

MP:400(800)

Magic skills: ---Unlisted--

Strength: 12 (320)

Agility: 8 (200)

Vitality: 72 (200)

Wisdom: 132 (100)

Intelligence: 61 (10)

Luck: 99( 500)

Charm: 821 (123)

Skills: Blood Fi (Inherited) Blood Connection (Inherited)

"Hoo~~ Not bad, not bad~" Luc stroked his small chin as he nodded satisfyingly.

Then to this arrogant brat.

Luc once again flashed an incantations, a silver light shot out of his forehead, going towards Phicia. As the light brushed against Phicia's skin--

*bam*

Luc's small body flied like a kite that got its string cut.

The faint blue magical barrier that he set up, slightly trembled, Luc once again floated, his face full of disbelief.

"T-this---" he was left dumbstruck.

How could such thing be possible? He is of the Faeri Race, created by Fidea's pure mana, they, as the whole was the Fidea kingdom's Guardian, and never before in his ten thousand years of life has he ever come acrossed at this kind of situation.

But, now-- this child--

No matter how Luc racked his mind he could not find an appropriate answer. As Luc was extremely perplexed he could only ask questions on his fellow Faeris'.

Luc flicked his small fingers and a small paper adorned with magical circle appeared in front him, which he ripped apart.

A blue screen appeared in front of him, Luc then started to talk in front of the blue screen.

"Eh? You could not see the child's status? And you even suffered a backlash?"

"Whose child it is? Is it perhaps from the main branch?"

"Elder Luccarniodia, please report accordingly."

"That is impossible, no matter what, we the Faeris' cannot suffer such humiliation, Luccarniodia! Quickly report your location!!"

Different kind of voices replied in Luc's message.

So there wasn't any similar cases...

Luc touched his small chin and contemplated whether he should really report his location, afterall, although the brat was arrogant and all, she was still  a genius, and there is also her twin that is attached to her. This child surprisingly have already awaken the innate talent of Re Moztier.

If he were to report it to the higher up, then he might jump into several ranks.

But-- He would lose the chance to surpervise the rare genius of the Re Moztier... Ah, how many years has it been? Since the last Genius appeared?

Reminiscing here, Luc started to laugh maniacally.

How could he report his location? Is it not the same as giving up his chance to once again see the glamour of the Re Moztier?

Luc then looked at Palleo with eyes full of hope and excitement, but when his eyes shifted on Phicia, his eyes showed complexity.

This child is full of surprises, though most of her surprise weren't that good, and being cursed by a child is not something the high and mighty Elder Guardian Luccarniodia would normally let by pass.

Luc shook his head, this child could also be considered a genius, although she hasn't awakened her innate talent yet, she could see them and her Qi is already stable --

"eh?"

Luc's eyes widen with realization.

"That's right... I was so focused on the awakened child, that I forgot that this little girl's Qi looks quite a bit strange-- As if she had already started to cultivate." Luc muttered as he once again get closer to Phicia, this time, he just floated in front of Phicia, intently looking at her.

"But, It's impossible.... no, it should be impossible but---" Luc's doubtful eyes lit up.

Luc's emerald green eyes contacted. Luc intently looked at Phicia's Qi veins, Qi heart, and onto her dantian where a core forms after one successfully enters level one. His already wide eyes seemingly ready fall out anytime widen a bit more, his jaw almost reached the floor. In short Luc was left dumbstruck at what he saw.

"P-P-- PHANTOM CONSTITUTION!! A PHANTOM CONSTITUTION!" Luc suddenly shouted as he floated around the room enthusiastically, he shouted and shouted... and shouted...

"IT'S A PHANTOM CONSTITUTION!! A PHANTOM CONSTITUTION!!!! A PHANTOM CONSTITUTION ACTUALLY APPEARED!!!" Luc looked like as if he had gone insane, repeatedly shouting, and circling around the room.

He suddenly stopped and slowly, slowly, looked at Phicia, as if he was predator looking at his prey...

"kukuku.... A Phantom Constitution.." Luc said as he wiped his drool.

A Phantom Constitution, is very rare throughtout his life as the guardian of Fidea Empire he has only seen 3 people who have this constitution, 2 was indeed a peerless but fell due to taking the wrong path. It was so rare that no one even remembers it and the martial path of it was hard to find. The other one almost made it, but he offended a greater individual which almost costed him his life, and until now, Luc doesn't know if that person ascended or died.

Luc's eyes shone with determination, he won't report his location!

He will absolutely watch this little child, whether she will ascend or fall!!

A Phantom constitution.. ah, just how tempting it is?

The Faeri race are almost immortal, they won't die unless killed. They also possess a large amount of Qi, rivaling the people born with Pure Elemental Qi.As the guardian of the Fidea Empire and the Creation of Fidea himself,Luc and the entire Ancient Guardian of Fidea Empire are almost bored to death.

When there are no logical, intelligent, or someone with a rare constitution to watch over, they really have nothing to do. But also as a long lived, bored individuals, the entire Ancient Guardians of Fidea Empire won't miss a single interesting and mythical happenings.

That is why there are only few things that could make the Faeri's excited, and the Phantom constitution is one of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
149K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
95.5K 3K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
336K 21.2K 57
[[Book 2 (FINAL book) of "One Lifetime is Never Enough"]] "I would have waited for you forever." The lament of a faraway voice that she had missed...