Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 41

7K 150 84
By Sincerely_McKenna

Samantha's POV

The impact of his hand made a loud sound against my face. I immediately cupped my hand where the stinging sensation was. Tears were falling down my face. Liam was frozen in shock and he couldn't believe what he just did. His face was softened and he didn't look mad anymore. I always looked up to Liam as my protective older brother. Now everything has changed.

I got off the bed and slowly started walking backwards toward the door, scared of what he could do. He didn't look angry but I was still terrified.

"Samantha I-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because I already turned around and ran out of the door. I ran straight to mine and Niall's room. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I did the only thing I couldn't think of doing, I hid in the closet. I shut the door and collapsed on the floor, hiding myself under the clothes. I sat in the corner, pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my shaking arms around them. My hands are shaking uncontrollably and I was hyperventilating. Tears are flowing out of my eyes. I'm so scarred.

The image of Liam's face before he hit me keeps replaying in my mind. The anger in his eyes and his heavy breathing. I know I'll never be able to forgot that face.

Suddenly I heard someone enter the room. I gasped and hugged my knees closer to my chest. What if that's Liam? What is he wants to hurt me again? My breathing became uneven and shaky. Someone called my name and I let out a little sigh of relief. Not loud enough for anyone to hear. The voice belonged to Niall.

I remained where I was because what is I leave the closet and Liam's with Niall? Even though I want Niall to hold me in his protective arms, I need to stay in here. I can't chance anything. I just hope no one finds me in here.

He kept calling my name out. I bit my lip, holding myself back from saying where I was. All of a sudden there was a hand on the door knob and it turned. I held my breath and glued my eyes to the door. It opened and the bright light entered the closet.

"Samantha?" Niall asked. Does he know? "What are you doing in the closet?" He asked. Okay, he doesn't know. Should I tell him? Well he's going to find out eventually because I know I have a mark on my face.

"What are you doing in the closet?" He repeated, very confused. I didn't say anything, still scared with the fact that Liam could be on the room. "Here, lets get you out of here." He said. My eyes widened and he grabbed my had. I tried to fight back but he got me out of the closet. As soon as I was standing up, I clutched Niall's shirt and buried my face in his chest. Liam could still be here.

"What are you doing love? Whats the matter?" He asked really concerned.

"Is he here?" I asked. My voice is very hoarse from crying so much.

"Who?" He asked.

"Liam." I whispered, barely hearable. I could practically feel the confusion on his face.

"No, why would he-" He stopped and pulled me away from him. "Did he hurt you!?" He questioned. His eyes widened when he saw the mark on my left cheek.

"What did he do to you!?" He exclaimed. Thats when I broke down. I started sobbing. He guided me over to our bed. We sat down and I laid my head on his lap. I could hear Niall was trying to calm himself down by controlling his breathing.

"What happened love?" He questioned. I lifted my head off bis lap and he wiped my tears away. The door was open but I know Niall can protect me if Liam comes in.

"Well I went to talk to Liam and we started to get mad at each other. And then he," I paused. "Then he hit me" I stuttered.

Louis POV

Niall went to go check on Samantha a while ago and hasn't come back yet. I know Samantha went to go talk to Liam and Niall got worried so he went to go check on her. Maybe I should go check on them.

I walked upstairs to Niall and Samantha's room and stopped when I heard them talking. I know it's kinda rude to be eavesdropping but I can hear Samantha crying and I don't want to interrupt them. All of a sudden I heard something I didn't want to hear.

"Well I went to talk to Liam and we started to get mad at each other. And then he," She paused. "Then he hit me" My eyes widened. He did what!?

I walked straight to Liam's room and barged into his room, not bothering to knock.

"What the hell did you do to her?" I exclaimed. He looked up me with tears in his eyes. He looks like a little boy who just lost his puppy.

"I didn't mean to." He explained. My face softened but I am still really mad.

"What were you thinking?" I questioned. He looked down at his hands.

"I don't know." He stuttered. My fist clenched and I tried to control my anger.

"First I have to worry about Chase hurting her! Now I have to worry about you hurting her!" I exclaimed. A silence filled the room.

"She called me out on not being there for my parents before they died." He said. I can see why he got mad but that's absolutely no reason to hurt her. Mentally or physically.

"That doesn't mean you go and hit her!" I replied. He looked up at me.

"I know that! Do you honestly think I meant to do it!? Do you think I feel good about what I did!?" He cried. All of a sudden we were interrupted by Niall storming into the room.

"You son of a bitch!" He yelled. I had to hold Niall back, barely grabbing the back of his shirt. "How could you!? Your own sister!" Niall was furious. Even more mad than I am. Liam just hid his head in his hands. I pulled Niall back and made him look into my eyes.

"Niall look at me." He looked at me but he was so mad he was shaking. "Calm down Niall." I told him. He tried to control his breathing but it didn't really work. He stormed out of the room before I could talk to him more.

I slowly followed him and found myself standing outside of Niall and Samantha's room. Niall was sitting on the edge of the bed and Samantha was sitting up, under the blankets. I knocked on the door before walking in. They both turned around but didn't faze. Somehow Niall calmed down and was sitting still.

I walked closer to them and suddenly I saw the red mark on Samantha's face. I quietly gasped so no one would hear me. I walked to her and knelt down to her height.

"I'm sorry love. If I could have stopped him from doing what he did, I would." I said to her. She gave me a small smile but winced at the pain it gave her.

"Do you want me to go get you some ice?" I asked. She simply nodded her head and I got up. I was about to walk away when Niall touched my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

"Thanks mate," He paused. "For everything." I smiled.

"No problem." I continued to walk out of the room. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I glanced at the T.V and saw that the football match had just finished. Derby County ended up winning 5-2. Niall should be happy about that.

I walked into the kitchen and Harry was in there. It looked like he was making dinner. He was never really into football. I went into the freezer and grabbed an ice pack and then grabbed a cover for it. Harry looked at me confused.

"What's that for?" He asked. I decided to just tell him. I moved closer and whispered in his ear. "Liam hit Samantha." I whispered. He looked at me and started laughing. He thought I was joking.

"Wait, your serious?" He asked. I nodded my head. His eyes widened when he realised I wasn't joking.

"Why would he do that!?" He exclaimed as quiet as he could.

"I'll tell you after. I have to get this ice pack to Samantha." I told him. He nodded his head and I left the kitchen. I walked back upstairs to Niall and Samantha's room with the ice pack in my hand. I opened the door and saw them still in the same position as when I left them.

"I got you an ice pack." I told her. She gave me a small smile. I feel bad for her because I know how powerful Liam can be.

"Thanks Lou." I gave her the ice pack and she held it against her cheek. She sighed at the instant relief of pain.

*

Niall was in the washroom and I was talking to Samantha. As of right now, I'm trying to make conversation to keep the incident that just happened out of her head.

"So are you excited to finish the rest of the tour?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yeah, honestly right now, I just want to go home. When we go home then it will be Christmas, we'll be free of paparazzi, and in February, Sara can finally have the babies." She said.

"What do you want to do for Christmas?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Well Niall-" She stopped mid sentence and her eyes widened. All of a sudden she started screaming in fear. She looked terrified. I looked at what she was looking at and saw Liam standing in the doorway. He looked surprised at her reaction while I tried to calm her down. Suddenly Niall came out of the bathroom that was in their room and rushed to Samantha.

"What's the matter? Why is she screaming?" He asked me. Samantha was buried in his arms, still sobbing. I didn't have to answer his question because he answered it himself; he made eye contact with Liam.

"I'll go talk to him. You calm Samantha down." I told him. He nodded his head and stated to whisper in Samantha's ear. I got up and walked over to Liam. I figured I would talk to him because I'm sure Niall would do more than just talk to him.

I motioned for him to follow me outside of the room and shut the door behind us. I looked at him and it clearly looked like he had been crying.

"I don't think it's a good idea to go in there right now." I said. He looked down at the ground. I told him that we should talk in his room instead so we did. He shut the door when we walked in.

"Who all knows what I did?" He asked bluntly.

"I only told Harry. I told him because he asked and I wasn't going to lie to him." I said. He nodded his head.

"Should I tell everyone?" He asked. I thought about it.

"It's not that you shouldn't tell them," I paused. "Just don't bring it up. But if they somehow ask, then you should tell them." I said. He sighed.

"I've made the biggest mistake of my life." He mumbled.

(A/N Omg! I saw 'This Is Us' yesterday and it was perfect! I am so proud of how far the boys' have come! I'm definitely going to see the movie again! Anyways, thank you for reading the chapter! Sorry it was kinda short. I'm already working on the next chapter! Yay! Comment, vote, and follow please! Xx)

(Question Of The Chapter: Have you guys been to any music concerts before? If you have, which ones? I've been to a Jonas Brothers and a Carrie Underwood concert before. I also got to see Hunter Hayes because he came with Carrie Underwood)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 17.8K 56
Niall's parents passed away in a fatal car accident, which left him to take care of his eight year old sister. Camryn now has to live and travel with...
2.9K 95 15
Mari is Liam sister. Yes The Liam as of Liam Payne from One Direction sister. Its been 5 crazy years for the boys but Mari has some how been part of...
297K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
15.4K 269 23
Samantha is the daughter of pop sensations One Directions's manager. The boys have just finished the X factor and been signed. Bill and Sam have to m...