Standing Next To You At The A...

By Dobe10

How would you feel if you saw the one you had loved since forever, stand at the alter, getting married to the... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part 1
Chapter 16 part 2
Lil note
Update?

chapter 8

4.4K 179 122
By Dobe10

Bam

"Ow! Fuckshin foootie fluber!" I cried out as I held my head. I fucking ran into a pole. Don't walk in my way you stupid! Im not going strip for you!

"Oh Naruto, are you ok?" Neji said as he held out his hand for me. I took it and he helped me up.

"Well this pole wanted me to strip for it. Im not going to!" I yelled annoyed. He looked at me like I was a phsyco path.

"Um Naruto, I don't think it wanted that." He said and raised a eyebrow worrily.

"Whatever." I pouted and trotted along. "So what you want?"

"I heard of what happened between you and that shitty ass. I don't know why he would do that. Shitty ass." He said balling his hand into a fist then muttered the last part.

"We made up. I mean, like, leave the past behind and look forward to the future, right?" (No Naruto. You won't like the future its going to be worse.) I said looking down.

"Well yes but this is worse Naruto! Why can't you see that?!" He yelled. I quickly covered his mouth.

"Just stop talking about this, ok?" He nodded after. I sighed and continued to walk once more, looking out were I was going.

"So Naruto. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" He said shyly. I smiled and nodded. His face seemed to light up and he jumped happily.

After talking with Neji I decided to walk back to my house. I'm pretty tired and shit. Jdjsjdjf.

As I got there I made my way upstairs and face planted on my bed. Sleep.

I soon fell asleep.

*

I know this is a short and crappy chapter. And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have no motivation to write. And my depression and anxiety has cotton worse so that's also in the way.

Summer vacation is in four weeks from now so I could update more. And I'm not going to update for a couple of weeks. I'm so sorry.

-Dobe10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...