Chapter 5

{NOT EDITED}

I still can't believe he did that. But did I deserve it? Of course you did you fucking dumb shit! You hurt the one he loves. I'm such a failure. I have to stop my feelings for him and I won't fuck shit up anymore.

I pulled my hair and cried. I know I can't stop my feelings. But it's for his sake and everybody's. I just wish I didn't feel this way.

"Naruto I'm so sorry." Ino whispered sadly, wiping my tears away and pulling me into a hug. She's just like a living teddy bear. I hugged back. "It's not your fault." I reassured her. She hugged me tighter then let go.

"I don't want him to hurt you, neither physically nor mentally." She growled and looked at the evident bruise on my neck. I sighed and slouched back on the couch.

"Shit. I need to go, bye" Ino looked at her watch and stood up. I nodded and stood up. We exchanged hugs and said our goodbye's. I heard the door close and her range rover drive out of the driveway.  

I walked to my room and plopped down on my bed. What am I going to do now? Oh I know, live another pathetic day of my pathetic life. Am I still his best man? Am I still invited to the wedding? These thoughts ran through my head as I gave a tiring sigh.

I have no fucking clue what to do. I should go call that guy. I haven't seen him in forever. I can't talk to Sasuke so I'll go call him.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. 'Fuck Head'. There he was.

"Hello." I heard a average voice say.

"Hello my lovely shit head~" I said teasingly.

"What you want?"

"Want to hang out? I haven't seen you in forever"

"Sure, what time?" He said as I heard shifting on the other line.

"Right now is good...."

"Yeah, just come over."

He hung up the phone afterwards. I tidied up and got my things ready and left to shit heads house.

~~~

Who could this guy be? Irk. Well I dropped my phone in a toilet and I finally got my laptop fixed so yeah. I really don't know how I feel about life right now. Well hope you enjoyed.

-Dobe10