My Brother My Mate

By Writer016

"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." ... More

Prologue
1. Spark
2. Unlocked The Beast
3. Found
4. Ayala
5. Golden Watch
6. Bus
7. Fixed
8. Facing Facts
9. Just A Visit
10. Finally
11. Hard Headed
12. I'm Dumb
13. Car or Truck
14. Circle
15. Twelve O'clock
16. A Challenge
17. Payback
18. Jake & Janel
19. Camera
20. Video Chat
21. Well Damn
22. Relationship Gone South
23. Pain To Pleasure
24. Home
25. The Hunter Part 1
26. The Hunter Part 2
27. Hard Training And Hitting The Books
28. Common Enemy
29. Adviser
30. R.I.P ?
31. The Light
32. Choice
34. Guardians
35: Four Seconds
36. A New Someone
37: Violent Violet
38: In One Year...
39: Surprise
40: Honestly
41: Heads Up
Authors Note: MUST READ
42: The Catch
Author Note: Peace Out
Epilogue ?

33. Biggest Fear

16K 546 47
By Writer016

(Media picture of Uncle Dre)

Original Published Date: 25 April 2016

-edited-

Estelle

Everything is dark. I don't like it. How long have I been like this? Occasionally I see some memories, but after I watch them they fade into darkness again. I remember watching the memory of when I lost my first tooth. It was funny.

God I'm bored. There's no furniture, no people, no James. I want to go home! "I don't want to be here!" I yell  into the nothingness as my voice echoes through the darkness.

"Its not that bad." A voice says. It was female voice, but I didn't see a female anywhere. "I get to say hey, don't I?" I recognize that voice. "A-are you scared?" She asks, I immediately recognize the voice.

Tanya. "How- why are you here?" I ask.

"To finish what I've started."

James

I let the water trickle down my face. This is my first shower in six days. Don't judge. Lately Estelle hasn't said a word. The doctor said that's a good and bad thing. Usually she'd mumur a couple words, I couldn't understand them, but it was better than nothing. I heard banging on my door, and stepped on the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist.

The banging wouldn't stop. "I'm coming!"  I yelled. But the banging still didn't stop. I opened the door and Victor almost fell. "What!?" I yell.

"It's Estelle, dude. First the machine stopped and it started beeping loudly and rapidly. Then she started breathing again, but that only lasted a couple minutes. Next thing we know the machine goes off again, but this time she had a seizure. They have her in the ER room, doc says if that machine goes off one more time it might not come back on. We need to hurry there, now." He urges.

I put on a pair of shorts, not caring about my boxers or shirt. "When did this start! She was just fine when I left."

"That's true, but we don't know exactly when, it started. The machine came on later. It was like she was trying to fight something and she doesn't know what she's doing."

Estelle

I can feel myself being hit left and right. But I can't fight what I can't see. It's too dark. It soon stops, but I don't feel another presence in my head.

"What am I doing Eva?" I ask my wolf. She doesn't answer though. She starts running around, jumping up and down. "Eva?" I ask.

That's when I saw the glitter start to stream from the dark nothing up above. "It's James." She said happily. "That's why she's gone. James touch sent her away."

"Im confused, Eva. How come I can't just wake up from this horrid dream." I utter.

"You're right about one thing... but you're wrong about another." Eva says prancing around in the glitter.

"Please stop with the riddles. What is going on?"

"Estelle. Most werewolves don't know this, but you never ask why you're not afraid anything."

"Ok. Why am I not afraid of anything?" I ask her.

"You do fear. But never long. When you fear something, it comes up here, and I fight it off, so you no longer fear it. Sometimes I do lose, and you still fear them until I defeat them. But when you find your mate, a simple touch makes them disappear, even the ones that I didn't defeat. That's why when the glimmery ash fall, we're happy. A mate benefits the both of us. He gets rid of the evil, and gains me a companion so I will no longer be alone up here. Then he grants you with something you can't replace. The Goddess granted us all a gift. Our mate. We can live when we don't know of who they may be, but we can't live with knowing him and being without." She sounded really intelligent, but I lost focus at 'glimmery ash'. Wait a minute. Glimmery ash? 

"Did you say glimmery ash?" I ask

"Indeed I did."

"I thought it was glitter. Why glimmery ash?"

"Because you're shedding all of your old feelings. But you were so hell bent on James not touching you, it's going to take a long time for the hate to go away." Eva joked.

"Eva. I love you a lot, but how do I get out of here."

"Well you're a strong girl. You have to kill your biggest fear, it won't come near me."

"My biggest fear? Eva I don't have a biggest fear." I look around and she's gone. "Eva?" I ask, but no answer. "I don't have a biggest fear." I whisper to myself.

"Baby. You're in your head. You don't need to lie to anyone or yourself anymore." I recognize the voice, but I can't see anything. "You look lost babe, how can you not tell its me..." he paused for a moment. "let me shine some light on this dark situation." I heard a snap and light shown right above him. "Is that any way to look at your mate?"

James.

James

I hold her hand. Everything has been good for the passed twenty minutes.

I decide to lay by her side, hoping that she'd have better health. But doc, said to not, in case she has another attach.

"She'll be fine."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask.

"Think positive James." Doc says.
He started checking her monitor.  And writing down different numbers and letters.

I see a guy being thrown across the hall. Then someone yells. "Touch me one more fucking time I will tear you limb by limb." I recognize that voice. Alpha. Bitchy. My uncle.

"Sir, I understand that you are mad, but please settle down." Some guy said, but my uncle never liked using his words, and pushed him to the ground.

"I'm just looking for my nephew!" He yelled. Knowing he was referring to me, I reluctantly got out of bed with Estelle.

I open the door and he was standing there, looking highly pissed. "Where is Jake and Janel?"

Something told me he already knew. I just never bothered to call and tell him the great news. "Uh, Uncle Dre... they're dead." I say trying to sound as sympathetic as I could.

"I know that. What? You think I'm stupid? I know that, but where are their bodies!?" He asks.

"Oh see... we burn the bodies..." I say.

"Where are the ashes?"

"In the ground."

"So they wont come back?" He asks hopefully.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING COMING IN HERE LIKE YOUR IRON MAN AND TOSSING MY PACK MEMBERS AROUND HERE!" Ethan yelled. I did forget to mention that Ethan had his ceremony and he's the alpha now.

"Listen pup, I do what ever the hell I want. So get the fuck out of my way and let me talk to my nephew. " Ethan was mad but I mouthed for him to chill, knowing how my uncle can get sometimes... most times.

"You need to take over my pack. I'm losing my edge without your aunt. I went from having the most scariest pack in the world to a big fat ass joke. Take over."

"Uncle Dre. I said I'll think about it. Plus Estelle is in the hospital." I answer.

"I hate to intervene, but did you know of her pregnancy?" Doc asks me.

"Uh, Yeah." I answer him.

"So I did some blood tests showed that the baby is yours, but it's not usual the baby has cancerous cell when the carrier can't get it. I hate to break the news but, if Estelle lives shes going to give birth to a still born."

"Still born?" Victor asks.

Doc sighs heavily. "That means she'll give birth to a dead baby."

There was a dead silence. I don't understand. Today is not my day. Not even close. I hear a flat line beep and I hope to the Goddess that it's not Estelle's machine. But the quick absence of the doctor tells me otherwise.

"She's going into cardiac arrest!" He yelled. Only milliseconds later two nurses and another doctor shoves me, my uncle, and Victor out of the way, and rushed into Estelles room.

"What's cardiac arrest?" Victor asks.

"She's having a heart attack!" I yell not knowing what to do, having this be the last this I want. I punch in the glass window with my bad arm, but with the same arm I punch Victor. Everything fades into black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
19.8K 292 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...