The Big Four (An Ever After H...

By apandalover

Meeshell Mermaid, Nina Thumbell, Jillian Beanstalk, and Ramona Badwolf, are all part of the Big Four. They a... More

Storybook of Legends
I Will Sign!
Dorm gone
Farrah's Hexcellent Birthday
Always the Badwolf
Garden Day
The Story of Hood Hollow
Plan in Action
Cupid's Call

Ever After High

891 15 5
By apandalover

Meeshell

I have already been at Ever After High for a month now, and it was the time period Dragon Games had started. The moment I got there, I made friends with the other new girls. Ramona Badwolf got transferred, she's the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf. Her sister is Cerise Hood.

Justine Dancer is another good friend, but isn't as new. We are very good friends though. She is a royal like me, and so are all the rest of my friends except for Ramona, and Jillian.

Then another new girl, Nina Thumbell, is the daughter of Thumbelina. She is nice and open to any creature. She is so beautiful!

Then I have Farrah Goodfairy, who has magic! And the best part is, she can fly!

Next we have Jillian, the daring one who is daughter of Jack in the Beanstalk. She is brave, and has no regrets.

Then there's me, Meeshell Mermaid, daughter of the Little Mermaid.

Those are all of my friends, and I am sure I will make new ones. But I am closer with the four new girls.

Together we are the Big Four!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.3K 37
2017 EAH Watty Award Winner! Published 2014 -2016 In the midst of re-writing! Will have the same plot but the writing will be at least 20% better. Sc...
44.6K 1K 9
Yup, I got bored and decided to do this. So you are the sister of Raven Queen. You were always outshone by Raven. Especially when she rips a page out...
5.5K 147 26
Cerise and Daring are best friends. They love to tease each other and give each other nicknames. But what if they want more than friendship? This sto...
49K 895 9
So this is one of the only Ever After High Oneshots book out there so I hope you enjoy! I have a lot of other stories so please bare with me about my...