Dominant Desires

By Sweet200

Avaline is a popular hostess at her work, but one day a mysterious man comes and makes her completely lose he... More

First Encounter
Second encounter
Ritual
Agreement With A Demon
Demon Ball! Part 1
Demon Ball Tragedy And The New Rival
Kitty Cat Dress Up
Everything Comes To The Light[Final Chapter]

Dance Club Disaster

29.4K 594 17
By Sweet200

Luke's picture on the side. Sorry, not sure who the model/actor is o-o

Kiyan’s POV

I stood in my room in silence; the only thing I could hear was my own heavy breathing. After I had left Avaline, I had lost control and now my room was a disaster. My bed was nothing but stuffing and splinters. If it had not been for the protection barrier that my father had put around the building, it too would have been destroyed. I stared at the ground, my claws digging deep into my hands. I felt hot blood dripping from the wounds I was creating but I didn’t care. Avaline had completely pushed me away from her. It was enough to make me go insane from jealousy. Why should a mere human be by her side when I couldn’t even get close enough to be by her side? I spun around suddenly when I heard my door open. My mother stood in the doorway silently eyeing me.

“Go away.” I turned away from her. “I don’t want to see your face right now.” I knew my words were hurtful, but I could care less right now, I was too preoccupied with trying to figure out what to do with Avaline.

“Kiyan, I told you I was sorry.” Delyth spoke softly, her words laced with regret. After the ball, mother had tried so many times to apologize to me. She had said that someone had gotten her attention and she had only taken her eyes off Avaline for a few seconds. But I didn’t care about that anymore; I only cared about trying to get my soul mate back.

“Go. Away.” I put extra emphasis on my words to try to get her to understand I didn’t want to be bothered.

“Your father wishes to see you.” And then she was gone, my door left wide open. My father would be disappointed, I wasn’t about to see him right now. I sat down on the cold stone floor, placing my hands behind my head and resting my elbows on my knees. I was powerless when it came to making a girl actually love me it seemed. Avaline had so willingly gone to the other guy, leaving me behind like a used toy. I let out an ear piercing cry, my voice rising and rising with my anger.

“Kiyan!” my father’s voice rang through the room and before I knew it I was sitting on the floor in my father’s throne room. I glared up at him as he stalked towards me, his expression of pure disgust.

“What is it?” I snapped at him as I stood up. Father flung out his hand and I was sent flying into the air, hitting the wall hard.

“You pathetic little runt.” He walked towards me, his hand slowly closing into a fist. I gasped as I felt pressure close around my neck. “You sit here, wallowing in your sorrows, when you could be out there trying to get back that human. Are you stupid? Do you know you will die if you do not get her within the year?” Suddenly I was dropped to the ground. I coughed as air rushed back into my lungs. After finally catching my breathe, I glared up at him and I knew my eyes had turned red.

“What do you want me to do right now, father? Avaline hates me and she has another guy.” I stood and met his gaze with my own, not backing down. My father’s expression then turned to one of sadness before sighing. He turned towards my mother like he was searching for an answer. She gave a short nod and smiled sadly. Lucifer turned back towards me and shook his head slowly.

“There is a way to severe the bond you two share.” He finally said after a few minutes of silence.  “I didn’t wish to tell you this, cause if can be lift threatening to you, but it seems like it will not work out. She may be your soul mate, but both your hearts are not connected.” Lucifer walked back to his throne and sat down, suddenly looking so tired. I walked over to them and stood at the bottom of the throne, waiting. I didn’t wish to be alone again, but I also didn’t want a mate who did not want me.

“Tell me.” I said softly. Father sighed again before nodding.

“As you know, you two are connected through a ritual that is sacred. Because of this, there was no way to reverse it except for one way. It’s risky, but it can be done.” Father’s eyes connected with mine then. “If you wish to severe the connection, you must give up both your powers and your soul to the kind of hell. Not me, but the first king of hell.” When he stopped speaking, I felt a chill go through my body. The first king of hell was a true devil. He was the fallen angel God had thrown from Heaven for his rebellion. Father was born from God, along with his sister Lillith, but had been sent here because they did not wish to follow the rules God gave them. Unlike father and Lillith though, the true king of hell was ruthless in everything he did worse so then my own father. If I had to speak to him, I could not guarantee my life. I stared at the ground for a long time, contemplating it over.

“Well?” Father asked slowly. I looked up at him before shaking my head. No, I will not do it unless I needed too. I still had a long time to go before the year was gone. Maybe I could slowly make Avaline fall in love with me.

“Is there a way to temporarily disconnect the bond?” I asked then. If we were still connected, she will think she has to fall in love with me. I didn’t want that, so I needed a way to make it disappear right now.

“There is a special drink that only a special few can create that destroys the magic in the bond for a short period of time.” Father said.

“How long?”

“It will be gone for five months, and then it will reappear.” He watched me carefully.

“Get me that potion.” I turned away but my Lucifer’s next words stopped me.

“Along with the bond, your powers will be gone for five months also. It destroys all magic for the period of time.” I turned back before nodding. Avaline was worth it.

“I’ll still do it. Prepare a home for me on earth.”

Luke’s POV

Avaline was so beautiful. She had grown into a fine woman, and for that I’m grateful. I had thought my love for her had disappeared, but as soon as I had spotted her, my heart felt like it would leap out of my chest. That Kiyan guy could cause a problem for me though. He was attached to Avaline like a moth to light; it worried me. I now lay on a bed in the hotel room I had gotten while staying in this town. I was excited to show Avaline a good time, maybe even a wonderful time. After I had left her place, I decided dinner and a movie was to cliché, so I figured she would enjoy a night out at a dance club. When we were younger, we had gone to dance clubs all the time, with the help of some fake id’s or a friend who worked there. That night though will be different. I’ll show her how much a man I have become; I’ll show her everything she’s ever wanted in a man. I had worked hard to make myself into what she loved the most, which wasn’t easy to do. I turned on my side and picked up the phone that sat on the bedside table. I dialed the number and waited quietly.

“Hello?” Avaline’s sweet as honey voice answered on the other end. My heart began to race as soon as I heard her voice, but I couldn’t let on to that.

“Hey Avaline its Luke. I was thinking that instead of the cliché dinner and movie date, how about we go to the dance club we used to love?” I grinned at the intake of air from the other end. Of course she remembers it was where we had our first kiss at.

“That’s a great idea!” She was excited at the idea and so was I.

“Awesome, how about tonight then? I know it’s a day early but I just really want to see you.” I mentally slapped myself. Way to sound clingy.

“Alright! Be here in an hour.” She then hung up the phone, most likely to get ready. I glanced at the clock as I sat up from my laying position. It was only 7:00 P.M. Enough time for me to take a shower and get ready myself. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I flung off my clothing on the way there. I paused in the mirror and studied my body. Yeah, Avaline will definitely love how I look now. When we had been younger, Avaline had mentioned she was in love with a man’s abs and muscles, as long as it wasn’t too much. I had been such a scrawny kid but now after working hard, I had grown such a body. I turned away and stepped into the shower. Soon enough, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I ran a hand through my wet hair and went to find some clothing. I put a tight black tank top on and a white and black plaid shirt. I tugged black jeans on and went to fix my hair.

“Its time.” I mumbled to myself after glancing at the clock. It was already past 8 o’ clock and she must be wondering where I was at. I took a quick glance in the mirror before leaving. My hair was pulled back into a half ponytail and the rest hung down to my shoulders. My clothing was good. I turned away and walked out to my car. I picked up my cellphone and dialed Avaline’s number.

“I’ll be there in a few.” I said after she picked up.

“great, I’m just finishing getting ready.” I hung up the phone and pulled out of the drive way of the hotel. This night was going to be great.

XxXxXxXxXxX

I pulled up to Avaline’s home and got out of the car. I went straight to her door and knocked. I waited for a minute or so before she answered the door. As soon as she did, my eyes went wide from surprise. Her hair was swept to the side in her style she usually did. Her hair wasn’t brown with blonde in it anymore. She now had black hair with red streaks through her bangs. Her make-up was dark, making her eyes pop out even more the usual. My eyes roamed down and I sucked in a sharp breathe. She wore a short red and black plaid skirt with black stockings. Her shirt framed her body perfectly and it ended right above her belly button. It was a halter top, so the only thing holding her top up was a string. Was she serious? I knew this was the usual way for her to dress when she went to the club; when she was younger, she had not been so filled out and so most of the older males stayed away. She was a lot older now and a lot more curvy; she was going to get attention from the whole place! She cleared her throat, making me look back up at her face.

“I think we should head out.” She smirked slightly, giving me a wink. She knew exactly how she looked to me and other men, meaning she dressed like that on purpose. I sighed and walked with her to the door. I opened the door for her and shut it when she got in. Climbing into the driver’s seat, I grinned at her.

“Time to party.” I started the engine and pulled off.

Avaline’s POV

Luke had instantly gapped at me. I knew he would, he was like all the other males I knew. Kiyan had been the only one not to fall for my body. I grimaced as my mind went to Kiyan; he was the last person I wanted to think about right now. We arrived at the club soon enough and parked on the side of the road when we saw it was already packed.

“Shall we?” Luck asked, grinning. Nodding, I opened my door and got out. I slowly ran my hands over my skirt to smooth it out. It wasn’t like me to get self-conscious, but I was nervous to be here with Luke after so long. He grabbed my hand andled me towards the front door, stopping only for a brief moment to show the security guy out ID’s. As soon as we entered, we were assaulted by pounding music. I smiled as the familiar feeling of music coursing through me sunk into my bones. Right now anupbeat song called She Likes to Party by Kill the Noise was playing.

“Want me to get us some drinks?” Luke asked, yelling into my ear. I nodded and went to sit in an isolated part of the club. The booth table I sat at was in the far back, away from everyone. It was a perfect place for a couple to be alone here, or just friends who didn’t want to socialize with others. A few minutes later, Luke walked up and handed me a tall glass of amber liquid.

“What is it?” I asked curiously. He chuckled and slide into the booth next to me, sliding his arm around the back of me and resting it on the seat.

“It’s a mix between beer, orange juice and Jack Daniels Honey. It’s pretty good.” He took a sip of his own drink before placing it down on the table. I took a sip of mine, testing it. My eyes widened as the taste washed over my taste buds. It was good. I chugged half the glass before sitting it down.

“Quite a drinker I see.” Luke said in a teasing tone.

“Of course, how else was I supposed to win against my friend Emma? She can drink alcohol like its water.” I blinked before leaning against him slightly. My head was suddenly spinning, indicating I was getting tipsy. Luke laughed and patted my head.

“Even so, you don’t seem to have a very high tolerance for the stuff.” His voice was close to my ear, making me shiver. I nodded and giggled. Not even fifteen minutes into being here and I was already on my way to getting drunk. What a bummer.

“Come on.” I said standing up. He looked at me curiously but didn’t comment as I led him to the dance floor. Bodies moved in a wave of energy, lights flashing to the beat. I thought the song that was playing was called Pony; I wasn’t quite sure and I didn’t care at that moment. When we had gotten to the middle of the mass of humans I grinned at Luke before dancing. My hips swayed to the beat as I wrapped my arms around Luke’s shoulders, gripping his hair slightly. I watched as his eyes instantly became heated with passion. His hands moved to grip my hips as I danced against him. He didn’t dance though, just stood there and watched. Most men didn’t dance when a girl did such a thing though. I turned my back towards him and pressed against his chest, raising an hand to grab the back of his neck. My hips pressed against his, moving to the beat. His hands moved to rest against my bare stomach, making a shock of pleasure run through my body. I leaned my head back as I danced, grinning. When I did so his lips crushed against mine, making me gasp. He forced his tongue into my mouth, roaming every inch. I unwillingly moaned into the kiss, the passion he put into the kiss was so intense! He pulled away and pulled me out of the dancing bodies and back to our little isolated part of the club. Our drinks stood untouched still on the table. Luke grabbed his and downed it in on gulp. He kept his back to me for a long while, making me uneasy.

“Luke?” I asked curiously, placing a hand on his shoulder. I felt him tense slightly before sighing. He then turned around and pinned me up against the wall in the shadows. I stared up at him, just realizing my head was still spinning. Luke’s eyes were shining in the dim light and they were so heated. He kissed me then, pressing his body close. I willingly let him as my body melted into his. He let my hands go and I wrapped them around his neck, wanting him closer. I didn’t know if it was because of the alcohol or because of Luke himself, but in that moment I really wanted him. His hands roamed down my waist before he gripped the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I quickly wrapped my legs around him, rocking my hips a bit. He pulled from the kiss, a soft groan escaping his lips. I could feel that he was actually quite hard, most likely he had been for a while.

“A-Avaline.” He whispered against my neck before biting down on it. I leaned my head back against the wall, closing my eyes. “You’ve always made me lose my control.” He whispered when he let my neck go. “I don’t think I can hold myself back anymore. Not after years and years.” He pulled his head back and stared into my eyes. The look he gave me was smoldering.

“Don’t hold back then.” I said, smirking. I wasn’t going to lie to him, and I had no reason to deny him. I knew I still loved Luke. Luke smiled before setting me down on the ground. He placed both hands on the wall, trapping me between them.

“I have to. I don’t want any other guys to see your beautiful body.” He chuckled. I giggled at that before crying out. Luke was suddenly pulled away from me. He landed on one of the tables on his back, Kiyan standing over him.

“I see we’re having fun here.” Kiyan said, venom lacing his words. Oh he was pissed, I could sense it. He turned towards me then, making me freeze.

“K-Kiyan.” I whispered, backing up against the wall. He stalked towards me before slamming his hand on the wall next to my head, making me flinch in surprise.

“Why!? Why am I not allowed to touch you or hold you when this guy can?!” I stared with wide eyes as Kiyan stared me down. I didn’t miss the rejection he held. Right now, Kiyan was an open book to me. Pain and anger were clearly showing on his face.

“Because,” I said softly, standing straight, refusing to back down. He may be a demon, but I was not one to be easily tamed. “You suddenly come into my life like an arrogant asshole and decide that I’m your soul mate?” I felt my own anger coursing through me, giving me strength. “Did you really think I would willingly fall into your hands like every other slut you’ve fucked?” I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back with all my might. He didn’t budge though, like I thought. I narrowed my eyes on him. “No, I would dream of it! You’ve embarrassed me at work, got me fired and now you think I’m going to be with you? Think again!” I was screaming now, but I didn’t care. Kiyan stared at me, the anger gone from his face.

“I’m sorry.” He said after a minute. I shook my head and looked around him. Luke was being awfully quiet. “He’s knocked out. I used my powers to put him to sleep.” Kiyan said when I did so. I glared at him. He was upset, I knew. But my anger wasn’t backing down or letting me think of being gentler with him.

“Asshole.” I mumbled before looking away. His other hand slammed against the wall next to my face, making me jump.

“Do you have any idea,” He said softly, his voice trembling. “Any idea how hard it is for me right now?! I never wanted this either!” His eyes locked onto mine. “I never wanted to fall in love with you.”

“W-What?” I froze as he spoke those words. He loved me? He never showed it before. He had always made his actions out to be playful, not serious.

“I love you Avaline. I have since I laid eyes on you.” He moved away and ran a hand through his hair furiously. “That’s why I came here, to tell you that I’m going to do something I don’t want to do.” He looked at me then. “I’m disconnecting the bond between us for five months. With that, I will be completely human.” His words shocked me. Kiyan becoming human? The bond will be gone too? It seemed like a dream.

“Why?” I asked.

“I want to make you fall in love with me. I don’t want you feeling like you have to love me because of some bond, but because your heart wants it. If in five months you still don’t love me, I will go and severe the bond completely.” He looked away then, suddenly becoming quiet. I watched him for a long time before nodding.

“Challenge accepted.” I said using the meme I was quite fond of. He looked up at me and smiled a true smile, which set my heart beating. He pulled out a small vile of blue liquid and opened it up. He paused before quickly downing it. I watched as he closed it again; He didn’t change at all like I had suspected, but I did feel a loneliness creeping into my body that wasn’t there before.

“The five months start here.” He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.9K 45
πŸπŸ–+ She was passion incarnate - the forbidden fruit. He was everything she ever dreamed of. Together they made magic. But even though forbidden t...
91.6K 961 9
Azmarie had everything perfect. The best job a woman can ask for, the luxurious life, and the most amazing single life with no stress. But all that i...
4K 82 5
Being young Odette Picton does her best to survive out in the big bad world. She finds herself looking after a homeless boy who gets himself into som...
2.2K 29 29
Fringe left home deciding he didn't want to be like his brothers and sisters, he left behind his throne and his fiancΓ© deciding that isn't what he wa...