My Badboy Possessive

By Fernandina28

What happened if a badboy like the mystery girl we don't know right so let found out? Meet Brayan Martinez w... More

My Badboy Possessive
Chapter Two:
Chapter three:
Chapter Four

Chapter One:

431 6 0
By Fernandina28

Jessie pov:

That the four girls with their hair color in the picture.
Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------
Beep....
Beep...
BEEP....
"UGH CAN'T YOU SHUT UP ALREADY GODDAMN IT!!!"

I open my eyes and looking for the alarm clock where i left it on the drawer,I lean over to the drawer and almost reach it but i miss it I fall down from my bed and hit my face on the floor.

"ouch that really hurt"

I mumbled & stand up and look at the alarm it said 6:45am. I check my phone i see 3 messages each by my friends.

To Jessie
From Eva:
"Niña wake up we leaving in 2 hours"

To Jessie
From Rose:
"Bella hurry up"

To Jessie
From Blaze:
"If you dont wake up in cinco minutos i will do worst to you,you know i make promise" I read all messages from my friends I woke up so fast and see the time 6:55am.
wow in 3 hour the school start. I checked the calendar is Monday **yay sarcastic ** ugh you know today is your Not day for yourself, I shake my head I walk to my bathroom. I remember damn well my friends are going to kill me for being late but I don't care no more I take my damn time cause I don't got time with their bitchness.

One hour later:
I got off the shower n look at the mirror and see myself that
I'm 5'3ft, black wavey long hair with blue highlight , blue eyes, also, I have curvy body with a little bit fat but I love my body. I look at the mirror that I saw my face got a bitchy face so I keep it my way.By the way I'm Hispanic Latina I'm full Mexican. My Uncle take care of me for long time. He show me who to fight and use weapon. He work on assassinate group called Silver Fangs, he was the leader of the group who show us like me and my girls how to be professional and deadly person. So that why we have skills.

I'm 19 year olds, today is my final senior year, I go to West Virginia High School. My little secret is I'm a street racer because I have passion with cars, my uncle and my loyalty best friends know who i am. My dad show me how to fixed a car at young age.
Also, I lived alone in my house and found clothes to wear is a white low v-neck shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, & a black boot high heels with gold medium hoop earrings. I put on and look at the mirror, I look badass expect my hair like a bird nest and my hair near my waist.
I freak out a little bit and brushing my long wavy hair. Final touch, I wear a white cross necklace and a leather jacket from my parents who give me on my birthday. It's so special to me.

I checked the alarm clock is 7:30a.m. I walk down stairs to see Blaze cleaning her knifes at my livingroom and see me coming downstairs. She smirked and started to throw the knife at me but in instinct I hold the knife by the handle/holder near my face. I smirk at her and her face was shock but happy to know that I know her skills. I gave back her knife to Blaze by handing her, nicely I am.

Blaze is 19 years old, dark red velvet medium hair, brown eyes, she 5'4 ft. She a bad girl cause I see she don't like pink, I agree with her too. She's Hispanic Mexican Latina. She smoke vapor but as for fun and use for her anger or stressed. She pretty good at handling knifes/swords. She wear a black halter high neck top with dark skinny Jean, black feather earrings, a silver watch and final touch her famous black leather jacket.

"Yo Blaze where the other two girls at cause I'm ready" I was walking to the kitchen to get a water to drink.

"Hey Jessie, Rose & Eva went to Starbucks you know how they excited about the drinks and they bring us some drinks for us too and they will be at school right now but we can leave right now if you wish"

"Oh okay we about to leave right now cause I feel like Rose will start screaming at us for being late again and start whole new lectures for being blah blah blah, ugh I can't stand her annoying pitch voice as squeaky mouse pff hahah I can't even imagine her, C'mon let go."

"Girl you really been mean and way evil than me to her, I'm not going against nobody even with you cause you will win, I agree with you then let's go " while Blaze was grumbling she start pack up her stuff and put her knifes in her backpack. I put my gun inside my book bag in safety "just in case of emergency"and put on my right shoulder and bring a apple with me to eat cause I'm starving.

"Ready"

"Hell yes"

Me and Blaze walk out from my houses, I lock the doors and put the security system so my house will be safe. I went straight to my precious car Chevrolet camaro while Blaze went to her BMW.

I turn on the engine, my car make a purred noise I was so happy to hear the noise, I still remember my last race in New York. I shake my head and smile while drive my car to school while Blaze was behind me .
She call me on my phone which I connected to Bluetooth speaker on my car I answered her on my Bluetooth.

"Helllooooo?"

"Yo Jessie Ready for the race or not"

"Hell yess I'm ready girl"

"Gotcha, get Ready set go!!!" we yell on the same time we speed fast in our cars.
I press accelerator gas pedal to 65 mph, I look the corner of my eye I see the right side of the mirror, She way behind me, I smirked that I know I could win instantly , we came closer to school. I turn my car around to the right near our groups spot. I park my car in the parking alot and turn off the engine, I walk out of the car. I see my girls, I wave at them and turn back to see Blaze was coming, she stop her car where our group spot parking a lot at and turn off her engine. She came out from her car and walk toward to me.

"I won the race blaze so pay me back for what you done to me at my house today hmm let me guess ohhhh yeahhh I forgot that you try to throw a knife at me when I just got out of my room dumbass" I said being sarcastic and laughing at her

"Jessie I accidentally slip my fingers from my knife I didn't mean to" she smirked at me.

I give her a dirty look at her and know damn well not to mess around with me and don't do anything stupidly

"Ugh fine shessh you won here!!!, there $100 dollar bill to you," Blaze grumbling she take her $100 dollar bill from her wallet, came up to me and put her money on the palm of my hand. I happily took it and put the money in my book bag wallet. Me and Blaze walk to our group spot and see Our lovely friends sit down talking about girly stuff.

Eva is 19 years old, purple hair with hazel eyes, she had skinny body and she 5'3 ft. She pretty good at handling of arrows also She's English-American. She is the best hacker because she love to do electronics and she like to organize very well on anything she find. Mind you she's a clean freak and want everything to be perfect in her way. She wear a gray knitted long sleeve shirt with dark skinny jeans and high thigh brown boots. She's wore her silver crescent necklaces and small elegant watch on her right wrist.

Rose is 18 years old and she's American. Her hair is teal mix with blue with brown eyes, she have curvy body 5'4 ft. She is friendly and crazy girl because she love candy, it's can make her go crazy or even more hyper.Also, she pretty good as handling sai, she love to hit her target with a bullseyes. She wear a white tank top with red, black, and blue plain woven and maroon skinny jeans with light gray boots high heels.
**P.s. you mess with her candy, she will fuck you up pretty much, I recommend you please don't call for help because I won't help you out with your situation.**

"Hey Jessie & Blaze, finally you guys has came!! Also, here your drinks from Starbucks that me and Rose went." Eva said while she gave us our drinks.

"Thank you " Me and Blaze said the same time at Rose and Eva

"Your welcome"

"So what the agenda??cause we in school right now. Ohh Shit I forgot about that, you guys have schedule for each period class " I told them

"Yeaah we do" Rose said. We open our paper to see that we have the same class each with our group. We were happy.

Our schedule for the class:
First period= History
Second period=Math
Third period= English
Fourth period= Science
Fifth period= Gym
Sixth period= lunch
Seventh period= free period

"Jessie your race start at Phoenix, you have to be there at 12:30 a.m. and you guys, we have a mission today when we finish the school." Eva said

"Oh ok thank you Eva for remind us our agenda.  Girls who we....?"I stop myself of what I'm about to say. I sensed some type of vibes

"Girls did you feel some type of way that someone watch us from a distance because I feel it." I said. I look at them and they look at me and respond

"Yes I do agree with her" Blaze said. She have her serious face while she was thinking.

"Yo girls I see them, the group over there in the back near the trees." Rose said that. We turn around and see them that they were talking and look at us. I know they were bad boys cuz I smell their dark aroma cuz they wear leather jackets. One person caught my eyes is Brayan Martinez. He's the leader of his group, he very tall and buff but muscular guy. I heard the rumor's that he and his friends are in gang.
His eyes show a emotions to me but it blank and he smirked at me. His friends turn around and saw us, they were shocked to see us. Me and Blaze show no emotions to the guys while Rose wave a friendly sign "hello" to them. In my mind, why Rose being so friendly to them .Also, Eva check her phone for update of our mission and never pay attention to them.

BRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

"Girls let go to our class right now cause we got plans to do." I told them while I jump off my seat and walk away from them.

"Fine then" Blaze grumbling when she jump off her spot, she follow me while

"Yayyyy" Rose was happy and clapping her hand like a seal. She follow Eva

"Mhmh ok" Eva said. They follow my lead and went inside to the school I felt that group of boys look at us all the time but we don't pay damn attention to them. Rose talking to us how she see a beautiful lake near the forests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
236K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.
991K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
43K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...