The Bad Boy or His Brother

Galing kay lillianT55

"You care about no one but yourself. Your a player, a drunk, and above all a ass." I hiss, looking into his e... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Part 1
Chapter Ten Part 2
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Author's Note

Chapter Eleven

3K 75 18
Galing kay lillianT55

Chapter Eleven

            “Have fun, but when you get your heartbroken again, don’t expect me to do something.”

            He words play through my mind as I look at myself in the mirror, the screen of my phone telling me it was 6:57.

            Xander would be here in three minutes, but maybe he will be late.

            I silently hope he will be late.

            Just as I am thinking this, there is a loud knock on the door down stairs and I sigh.

            Or he can be three minutes early.

            I have stayed in my clothes that I wore to school that day, a pair of ripped jean shorts and a graphic tank top.

            I sigh once more and turn away, grabbing my phone off the dresser and walking out of my room and downstairs. When I have opened the door I find Marcus lost in his thoughts, staring at the place where the door has just been. When he sees me he smiles and the glazed look that had taken over his eyes is gone.

            “Hey.” He says and I plaster on a smile, ignoring the feeling I get when I think about how this used to happen everyday, the feeling when I think about what he has done to me, but most importantly the feeling I get when I remember what has happened with me and Xander since then.

            “Hey.” I tell him softly, looking over his shoulder and finding his truck in my driveway.

            “You ready?” he asks me.

            I nod and he turns around, leading us as we walk side by side to his truck. When we have reached it he steps in front of me to open my door and shut it once I am inside before going over to his side.

            The smell of his truck fills my nose and I sigh, my thoughts being stop before they have even started when his door opens and he slides inside.

            “So how was your day?” he asks me as we back out of the driveway after he turns the truck on.

            “Good.” I tell him, ignoring the fact that he is just trying to fill a empty silence.

            Just as I am thinking this a silence takes over the car, making me able to hear the sound of the other cars that pass and the engine of Marcus’s truck.

            “Cameron… I am really-…”

            “So where are we going?” I say, interrupting his sentence for I really don’t want to hear his apologies anymore. I don’t want to constantly be reminded of what has happened.

            He doesn’t answer me at first, instead he just looks to me before sighing and then looking back to the road.

            “I thought some pizza sounded good.” He tells me, his voice thick.

            “That does sound good.” I tell him happily and he looks over to me and I look to him nodding with a smile.

            He looks away once more and pulls into Pizza Hut parking lot and finding a parking spot.

            He looks to me before he gets out and I smile, making him smile slightly before he opens his door.

            Before he can make it to my side to open the door for me I open it quickly and meet him in the middle of the front of the truck. He smiles slightly once more and I feel his hand slide into my and I jump slightly, looking down to our entwined finger before pulling them away quickly and running it through my hair, making it look like I need this hand to do it.

            “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have done-…”

            “Lets go in, I am starving.” I say.

Avoiding his apologies once more.

∞        

            There is small talk as we eat our dinner, mostly silence and awkward eye contacts, so it doesn’t really help with the whole awkward feeling the whole night has given.

            The whole time I waited for this night when I got home, I thought it would bring back too many memories, would make me think about what used to be and what I missed.

            But the truth is, I don’t really miss it.

            “Cameron… I just wanted to say that I am really, truly-…” Marcus says softly as he walks me up to my front door after our ‘date’.

            “It feels nice out tonight-…” I begin.

            “Please, let me finish.” He whispers, grabbing my hand to make me stop so that I cannot walk in front of him and avoid it even worse. “You have made me avoid this all night but I really need to say it. Okay?”

            I say nothing, just nod and look to the pavement beneath us that is laid in front of my house as the walkway.

            “I am truly sorry for what has happened. I really mean that. I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions about you and my brother..” he says, his voice slightly irritated with no one but himself for his actions. “But most importantly, no matter how mad I got at you, I shouldn’t have done what I did.”

            I say nothing, even though I want to tell him that he was right. I know he was waiting for me to tell him ‘its not just your fault’ or ‘I should have told you about me and your brother’, but I don’t.

            “Your right, you shouldn’t have.” I whisper and I watch him nod through my eye lashes.

            He is silent but I feel his fingers slide under my chin and he forces me to meet his eyes.

            “Please, if you give me another chance I can prove to you how sorry I am, and how much you mean to me.” He pleads in a whisper.

            “Marcus..”

            “I am being serious Cameron, I could show you that. I could show you that you are worth more than I made you think, and I would treat you so much better…”

            “No.” I whisper.

            He is slightly taken back and his fingers fall away from my face and his eyebrows pull down slightly.

            “What?” he asks me surprised.

            “I said no.”

            “What? Why? I could show you that Cameron.. you mean so much to me… I can’t even explain it..”

            “Marcus,” I begin, taking a step back and a deep breath. “If I had meant so much to you, you wouldn’t have cheated on me, no matter how mad you gotten, no matter what you heard from other people. If I had meant so much to you, you wouldn’t have let a little thing that happened in the past bother you.” I tell him and he flinches slightly, closing his eyes and letting his head hang.

            “I went out with you tonight, not only so we could talk, which we did not talk very much, but to see if I would find something worth coming back for. I thought that the memories and the feelings would come back and make me want to stay so badly, that I would fight to get you back.” I say softly and he opens his eyes and picks up his head, his gaze meeting mine as tears sting mine slightly.

            “But I didn’t find that Marcus. All I felt was the pain, and all I thought about, was you sleeping with my bestfriend because you were mad at me, because you believed other people over me.”

            He says nothing. He doesn’t try to stop me or interrupt, he just listens.

            “And only then did I find out one thing.” I whisper. “That there was nothing there to miss anymore. I had already moved on and I didn’t even know it. I moved on so fast, I actually surprised myself tonight.”

            There is a silence so loud as I pause, I can barley hear myself think, the only thing I hear is my heartbeat slamming in my ears.

            “So please don’t ask for me anymore. Please don’t try anymore, because without meaning to Marcus, I fell in love with someone else.”

            I turn away from him and walk the rest of the way to my front door, the tears falling down my cheeks.

            “Its him isn’t it? He took my place didn’t he?” he calls, his voice shaking with many emotions.

            I turn around and nod slowly, making his face crumble slightly but his hands form fists.

            “But you have no one to blame but yourself.” I call back, turning away from him and going inside.

            I shut the door behind me and lean against it, my breathing coming in rapid, shaking breaths and my eyes stinging with more tears.

            I hear the sound of his truck start and the tires squeal as he peels away from the curb.

            Leaving our words, our feelings, and everything we had in the past, just memories that will be forgotten.

∞        

            I am laying in bed when my phone goes off. I groan, answering my phone groggily.

            “Hello?” I say, rubbing my eyes and then looking to my alarm clock beside my bed and finding it three in the morning.

            “Did you and Marcus fight tonight? Like did he leave upset?” he says, his word holding emotions that about to break lose and I am instantly confused, I look at the caller ID and find that my guess was correct.

            “Why does it matter to you Xander? I really don’t think that it is any of your business.” I tell him tiredly. “So if you don’t mind, I would like to get back to sleep instead of feeding you Tuesday’s gossip that, you will be spreading when we get off the phone.” I tell him, shutting my eyes and laying back down on the bed.

            “Oh this will be gossip all right.” He hisses. “Because my brother is in the hospital for alcohol poisoning and I think we would all like to know if he had been drinking because a fight you and him had.”

            My eyes fly open and my body jerks into sitting position.      

            “What?” I choke.

            “You fucking heard me.” He snaps.

            I am hanging up the phone and am out the door before he can wait for me to respond.

Yes, I really did just end the chapter there... :D

Sorry!

I thought I would leave you guys with a good cliff hanger since I am going back to school tomorrow and probably won't have time to post anymore until THURSDAY night...

:D

But I am pretty sure that will be when my next chapter is uploaded..

Sorry it is such a long wait... but my distraction will be gone so I will get you guys a chapter up.

Hope you guys liked it, maybe leave a comment and tell me what you think?? Vote maybe?? :)))

Thanks tons for reading, really means a lot guys :)

Have a good day tomorrow, I know I will...

NOT. Lol. But really, have a nice day!!!:)))

Byyyyye

-Zoe

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8M 233K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
105K 2.5K 28
Julia Ross runs into a mysterious boy at the carnival while watching her little sister. Strangely enough he ends up being the son of one of her dads...
10.5K 202 11
issei who been stabed by his girlfriend yumma who turned out to be fallen angel issei who in the ground bleeding didn't want to die he prayed to any...
241 87 13
This is a Christian book for a Christian girl who are finding their way to Christ , for girls facing strugglings living as a Christian girl.